The Prince of Nubia

Story Info
Black man and Egyptian woman fall in love.
1.4k words
2.74
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

There were many wonders which Abel and his fellow Wayfarers saw during their tour of Egypt. In major cities like Memphis and Thebes, they saw the glory of Egyptian architecture. The Kingdom of Egypt was shining in all of its grandeur. Everyone always talks about the Pyramids and the Valley of the Kings. A lot of people overlook the Temples of the Ennead Gods, the walled gardens and public parks, the huge marketplaces, the restaurants, and more. The Wayfarers were wide-eyed as they took it all in.

The Wayfarers were there to take an honest assessment of Egypt's miliary and sociological structures, and they most certainly did that. The purpose of the trip was business, not pleasure. Along with Achieng, Jaleel and the others, Abel took note of the Egyptian military bases, the gendarmerie and their caserns, and of course, the encampments full of Assyrian military men. Ashurbanipal, ruler of Assyria and enemy of Nubia, didn't seem to fully trust his Egyptian allies. The man caused problems everywhere he went.

"Behold the wonders of Egypt," Achieng said to his companions. The Wayfarers sat inside Zekri's restaurant, an eatery located in Fazi neighborhood of southern Memphis. The City of Memphis, home to three hundred thousand souls, was the very heart of Egypt. Some claimed that Thebes was greater, but opinions varied on that subject. Merchants from far and wide came to Memphis to ply their trade. Egyptians of all stripes walked to and fro as they went about their daily business. The place was lively and seemed heady, decidedly a fun atmosphere.

"Wonders indeed," Jaleel remarked, and he smiled at a curvy Egyptian woman who walked by with a tray of food. Zekri's restaurant employed several female servers, and all of them wore skintight green tunics which hugged their curves. The woman in question served a trio of men who dined at a corner of Zekri's restaurant. Noticing that Jaleel was looking at her, the woman shot him a look. Emboldened, Jaleel looked ready to get up and go over to introduce himself to her, but Achieng stopped him.

"My young friend, we are here on business," Achieng reminded Jaleel, who shrugged. Like many Nubian men, Jaleel found the ladies of Egypt utterly fascinating. Abel concentrated on his plate of goat meat, brown rice, hummus and potatoes which he would wash with some maize beer. The local Egyptian concoction of maize beer was not as strong as its Nubian counterpart, but it was alright nonetheless.

"To Nubia," Abel said, raising his cup, and the others did the same. Abel clinked his cup against those of Achieng and Jaleel. The men toasted to the Kingdom of Nubia, and then drank heartily. Upon concluding their meals, they return to the inn. The owner, a matronly Egyptian woman named Tala, was thrilled to see the Nubian party returned. The inn had two dozen rooms, and the Wayfarers occupied most of them.

"Welcome back, gentlemen," said Tala, and Abel saluted her. The older woman's gaze lingered on the young man. Achieng wished the others goodnight. The men returned to their rooms, for Achieng had them under strict orders. Come nightfall, they were to rest and stay out of trouble. Relations between Nubians and Egyptians were still tense, even after the death of King Taharqa and the ascension of King Atlernasa to the throne of Nubia. Pharoah Psamtik ruled Egypt nowadays, but he was under the yoke of Ashurbanipal, ruler of Assyria. Yes, times were strange and it was best not to tempt fate.

An hour or so later, there was a discrete knock at Abel's door. Smiling, the young man rose from his bed and went to the door. The discrete knock was followed by a pause, one of three breaths, and then another knock. This was the signal on which they agreed. Abel opened the door while wearing only a loincloth. Even though the nights get steamy in Egypt, it wasn't quite loincloth weather. Oh well, for Abel's purposes, a loincloth would do just fine...

"Hello handsome," Tala said, and the curvy Egyptian gal looked him up and down. Abel ushered a smiling Tala into his room, which was dark, save for the light given off by a single candle. Tala and Abel kissed and embraced. For the past few nights, they had been meeting like this. Passion is as passion does, and it drives men and women of all hues into each other's arms. Desire stirred within Abel as Tala pressed her curvy body against his.

"Welcome back," Abel said, and he kissed Tala once more. slipping out of her tunic, she bared her flesh to him. Abel grinned as he admired Tala's curvy body. With her large breasts, chubby body, round belly, wide hips, thick thighs and big round ass, Tala was not most Egyptian men's idea of beauty but to Abel she was glorious. Like most Nubian men, Abel prefers a curvier, heavier woman, and even in Egypt, his tastes hadn't changed. It was quite fortuitous for Abel that Tala liked Nubian men. Fate brought them together...

"Make love to me," Tala whispered as Abel drew her to the bed. Abel laid Tala down, and went to work on her. Tala grinned as Abel brought his lips to her toes and began sucking on them. Tala laughed, for she was ticklish. Abel moved upward, and brought his handsome face to her crotch. Spreading Tala's thick thighs, Abel buried his face between her legs. Do Egyptian women taste as good as Nubian women? As a scholar of worldly matters, Abel intended to find out!

"Hmm, you smell wonderful," Abel cooed, inhaling Tala's womanly fragrance as he ate her pussy. The curvy Egyptian matron sighed happily, rubbing her tits together as her younger lover ate her out. Ages ago, Tala's husband Zabir died, leaving her the inn. The widowed woman discovered a passion for foreign men of a certain age. Not giving a damn about Egyptian men, Tala brought handsome young Nubian men to her bed every chance she get. Once a woman has had a taste of Nubia, there's really no going back...

"Don't stop," Tala whispered, and Abel licked her clit while fingering her pussy. Tala squirmed on the bed, moaning deeply as Abel worked his magic on her. Soon, she was wetter than the Nile river. Abel allowed Tala a moment to recover. A lot of females are extra-sensitive down there right after they cum. A few moments later, a still horny Tala grabbed Abel's long and thick, dark cock. Unlike Egyptian men, the Nubian was uncircumcised, which she did not mind.

"I've missed you," Abel said to a smiling Tala. Leaning over, she took him into his mouth. Abel exhaled sharply as Tala sucked his cock. Few of life's pleasures are comparable to this. Tala has had many lovers and knows her way around the male body. Soon, she had Abel hard as a rock. Not wanting to waste one precious moment, Tala climbed on top of Abel, hastily straddling him.

"You know what to do," Tala said to Abel, who moved his cock toward her pussy. Lifting his hips, he buried his cock in her pussy with a smooth thrust. Abel caressed Tala's tits with one hand and grasped her thick ass cheeks with the other. How he loves a woman with a thick ass. tala grinned lustfully, resting her hands on Abel's broad shoulders as she rode him. The young Nubian's cock throbbed inside the Egyptian matron's pussy, thrilling her to no end. Just like that, Abel took Tala for a ride...

"Your ass is amazing," Abel said to Tala, as he took her on all fours. After riding him for a while, it was her idea to change positions. Tala is approaching her sixtieth year and has bad knees. Abel on the other hand, barely in his mid-twenties, has energy for days. Face down and ass up, Tala moaned and groaned as Abel fucked her from behind. The curvy Egyptian gal's ass bounced as Abel thrust his cock into her, giving him a great visual to work with. In this fashion, they fucked and sucked the night away.

Afterwards, the lovers parted with a hug and a kiss. Abel is merely passing through the inn, and Tala harbored no illusions. Life has taught her better than that. When the day came for the Wayfarers band to leave the City of Memphis, Tala wished Abel and his companions a good day. That's the way life goes. Men, women, Egyptian, Nubian or Assyrian, all are subject to the caprices of fate and none know the future...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers