All Comments on 'The Prince's Birthright Pt. 01'

by Don_Donson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written if not a little drawn out. Not sure it fits in this category. There was no reluctance or hesitation just vanilla sex…

GodaseelGodaseelalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the 1st part of the story. Looking forward to the 2nd part and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thought the story was great. The part of the male on male touching was just gross though. May want to add a tag about that. Also, the "brotherhood" could have been a sexy priestess sect or something instead. Thanks for your efforts and the plot about the prince and royal birthrights was a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any thoughts on chapter 2?

QuintiusQuintius2 months ago
Please tag your series more comprehensively

The tags you've included for this chapter and the second, while technically accurate, are far from complete. Some of the content which was included in this story that should have been listed in the tags are:

Violence

Maledom

Femdom

Corruption

Gay oral

Mind Control

Cuckolding

And others...

I discovered this story by searching the Harem tag. While that is technically a part of the story it's more of a minor detail than the focus. Had half of the tags I mentioned above been included in the series' list, I would NOT have read it. "Virgin, tit play, magic, power, mature, and harem" all sound like great tags, content I'd very much be interested in reading about. A prince watching as his crush gets fucked by his father in front of him and loving it, then getting locked in a cock cage after his deflowered crush's mom gets pushed on him as a consolation prize, then hearing about how her own husband's balls rotted off for having the gall to want to make his own wife pregnant is not what I signed up for.

I can understand that you want people to read your story and listing harsh tags might chase them away, but this only reflects in a negative light upon discovery. In the future I'd ask that you tag your stories with more focus towards the TONE of the content so as not to mislead potential readers such as myself.

FrivolousFrivolousabout 2 months ago

Really good story, very very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous