The Prince's Birthright Pt. 02

Story Info
The Prince learns about magik.
14.9k words
4.24
7.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers

Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

Ingrid's large breasts swayed heavily as she walked towards Viggo. She stopped a few feet in front of him without saying a word. Viggo had never really looked at Ingrid's body when he was in the stables working. She was Tawny's mother and was just around the stables working alongside Jorlaug. He now understood what the marking he saw earlier behind Ingrid's ear meant. She was a member of the King's harem. She was also given a rank of four by the King which meant the King thought this woman as a better than average female. Viggo scanned her body as she stood before him. The size of her teardrop shaped breasts were the first thing anyone would notice. She had a bosom that would make any female proud. Her nipples protruded slightly, ringed in rosey colored aerolas. Viggo was aware that everyone was focused on them, except Tawny. Tawny seemed to be blindly grinding her ass against the King's crotch.

"Sire, this is Tawny's mother. Why did you bring her here tonight?" asked Viggo.

"She is one of the members of my harem that I have allowed to live outside the castle. You know that she is Jorlaug's wife and the mother of my newest harem member. I rewarded Jorlaug with this female because of his service to the crown. She is a fine example of a female."

The King's hands continued to explore Tawny's body while he talked. His ringed finger was inserted in Tawny's slit and the ring glowed a dim blue as the King slid his finger in and out of her pussy. Tawny's head was laid back on the King's chest with her eyes closed. She was clearly under the King's spell and enjoying his attention.

"Ingrid, it has been a long time since I last took my pleasure with you. Brother Agnar assured me that you were still as beautiful as the day I took your maidenhead. Please join me on the bed and present yourself to my son," commanded the King.

Ingrid climbed the stairs and onto the bed. She positioned herself face down with her ass and pussy in the air pointing towards Viggo. She was prostrate before the King and ready for Viggo's inspection.

"Viggo, for practice, inspect this female's maidenhead. You should find that it is no longer intact. I took it many years ago and I'm sure Jorlaug has taken his pleasure with her regularly," commanded the King.

Viggo climbed the stairs once more and stood behind Ingrid. Her round ass framed her pussy. In contrast to Tawny, Ingrid's inner pussy lips were more pronounced and clearly visible, protruding past her outer lips. Ingrid's pussy also had hair all around it. Her pink pleasure nub was also more pronounced and covered by a substantial fleshy hood. Viggo, placed his hands on her lips and parted her slit as he had been instructed. The lips stretched out as he pulled them apart revealing the entrance to her womb. The King was correct. Ingrid's maidenhead was completely gone.

"Your Highness, her maidenhead is gone." Viggo informed the King.

"Very well," said the King. "I have one more lesson for you."

"Do not forget that a woman can be very skilled with her mouth in the art of pleasuring a man," he continued. "Would you like Ingrid to attempt to pleasure Brother Agnar? It can be enjoyable to watch a woman fruitlessly attempt to bring his member to attention," the King said sadistically.

"Thank you, Sire, but no." said Viggo.

Viggo had not noticed, but as he was inspecting Ingrid's maidenhead, the King had places the ring back on his cock he had slid it back into Tawny's eager pussy. Tawny spread her legs wide so the King had easy access as he lay behind her. Viggo could see all of Tawny's naked body and his father's sizable penis sliding slowly in and out of Tawny.

"Very well," said the King dismayed at his son's lack of adventure. "Ingrid, come show your daughter how to properly pleasure your King with your mouth."

Ingrid pushed up on all fours and turned her body towards the King. Her breasts hung heavy beneath her as she moved. Viggo watches as Ingrid leaned forward and bathed the King's cock with her tongue as he slowly fucked her daughter.

"Don't be shy, your daughter could benefit from your expert attention," said the King while winking at Viggo.

Ingrid's mouth traveled up the King's shaft and found Tawny's clit. Viggo could see Ingrid's tongue darting in and out as she pleasured her own daughter.

Tawny began to move her hips as Ingrid began to suck directly on Tawny's clit. The combination of the King's magically enhanced cock and Ingrid's mouth made Tawny orgasm and buck her hips. The King's member popped out of her sloppy cunt with the wild motion. Ingrid immediately took the King's freed cock in her mouth and began to bob her head on his shaft, making sure the King was constantly stimulated.

"I see you haven't forgotten your teachings," purred the King. "The Sisterhood taught you well."

Instinctively, Tawny put her hand on the back of her mother's head and grabbed a handfull of her hair. She began to direct the rythm of her mother's head as she sucked the royal cock.

"How does your daughter's sex taste on my cock, Ingrid? Do you like having her sweetness in your mouth," asked the King.

"Ummmmm Hummmmm," was all Ingrid could say as she worked hard on the King's cock - licking, sucking, and gagging.

The King reached over to rub his already wet fingers against Tawny's mother's pussy. Ingrid's enthusiasm increased as the King's ring did its magic and began to glow even brighter. Ingrid grabbed Viggo's hand and placed it under her tits wanting him to massage them. Viggo grabbed the large hanging tits as she bobbed up and down on his father's turgid member. He pinched her nipples and mauled them with desire as his own cock grew to attention. They bounced and swayed as she administered pleasure to his father's cock. The King continued to finger her from behind. Ingrid's work began to pay off as the King felt an urgency in his loins. The King removed his fingers from Ingrid's now sloppy cunt and smacked her on the ass hard as he came in her mouth. Ingrid greedily gobbled up the flood of semen as the King felt the rush of ecstasy flood his body. A bright blue flash was once again produced by the King's cock ring and everyone in the room had a spontaneous orgasm. Viggo fell to his knees as his seed was ejected violently from his cock in rope after rope of gooey fluid.

Tawny was not immune either, she spread her legs even further and rubbed her pussy vigorously as the orgasm hit her. She held her breath, soaking in the pleasure and then breathed hard, ragged breaths as her pussy fluttered with each subsequent, smaller orgasm.

Ingrid had taken the full force of the King's release. She had ingested it and was now in the throws of a mind numbing, body shaking, explosive orgasm. She continued to pleasure the King's cock, but her body bucked uncontrollably. Ingrid's hand also found its was to her pussy and she pawed at her own cunt in extreme euphoria.

Instinctively, Viggo pulled her hand away and buried his face in her pussy. He licked, slurped, and sucked all of her sexual anatomy as the remnants of his seed dripped from the tip of his own cock and onto the ground.

After a few moments, the King slowly pulled his cock from Ingrid's diligent mouth and put it slowly back in Tawny's wanting pussy. He began to continue his slow fuck. Viggo continued to eat Ingrid's sloppy cunt, focused on giving her pleasure.

"Mr. Jorlaug, do you enjoy watching me fuck your daughter and your wife?" asked the King.

Hearing Jorlaug's name, Viggo's head whipped around to the foot of the bed stairs. Standing there was his old stable boss, Jorlaug. Jorlaug stepped forward and answered the King. Jorlaug must have been brought in to witness while Viggo was transfixed on the King and his attendants. There was a large stain on Jorlaug's crotch. It seems he was not immune from the King's orgasm effect either even though he was watching his wife and daughter being used by this sexual tyrant.

"Your highness, my wife is here to serve the crown in whatever way you deem necessary. I have enjoyed your blessing for many years. I enjoy seeing her serve the crown." mumbled Jorlaug with his face downcast.

Viggo thought he saw wetness on Jorlaug's cheeks.

"Viggo, you may take Ingrid back to your room tonight and take your pleasure as you desire. She is now your bed attendant for as long as you would have her. Please enjoy her as you see fit," offered the King.

"Yes, father," answered Viggo as he climbed off the bed, his mouth still wet with Ingrid's juices.

Viggo glanced at Tawny to see if there would be a reaction. The King slid in and out of Tawny's pussy and she rocked her hips slightly keeping her eyes closed under the King's spell.

"Brother Frigg, please see that Mr. Jorlaug gets back to his stable safely, and Brother Agnar, show my son and his new bed attendant to his quarters," instructed the King. Brothers Frigg and Agnar were still recovering from the shared orgasm that had just incapacitated the entire room.

"Your highness, will Tawny be going back to the stables with Jorlaug?" ask Viggo.

"No son, I will take my pleasure with her several more times before the sun rises and then she will be welcomed into my harem," said the King.

Viggo again realized that his love was now a plaything for the King. The King never took his hands off of her and kept his cock firmly sheathed in her beautiful pussy. The ring glowed with the blue light.

Brother Agnar brought Viggo a black silk robe and a pair of soft decorative slippers. The robe was finer than anything he had ever worn. Viggo pulled off his shirt and pulled the robe on over his nakedness. He marveled and how smooth the silk felt against his skin. The slippers cushioned his feet and kept them warm.

"Follow me to your new residence," motioned Brother Agnar.

"What about Ingrid?" I asked.

"She will follow us. Don't worry," answered Brother Agnar.

Ingrid dismounted from the bed and stood next to Brother Agnar. She was still naked. Viggo looked down from the bed at her and marveled at how beautiful she was. She was much older than Viggo, but her body was firm and soft in all the right places. Years of working in the stables next to Jorlaug and Tawny had been good to her figure. She was going to be his bed attendant and he could have her anytime he wanted? He really wanted Tawny to be his bed attendant, but he knew the King would not make the swap and to ask would be certain banishment or death. The King believed he was being gracious to Viggo by giving him Ingrid. Viggo slowly descended the stairs and followed Brother Agnar with Ingrid also following right behind. Her hips and breasts swaying seductively as she walked past Jorlaug, never glancing in his direction.

The last thing Viggo saw before he stepped into the hidden doorway as he looked back at the raised bed was Tawny sitting on top of the King riding up and down on the King's cock like she was riding on a stallion. The only difference was that the saddle's pommel was the King's hairy belly. It bounced up and down as she rode him. An increasingly bright blue light escaped form the ring that was secured around the King's shaft. Tawny gyrated her hips on the King's cock and he had a firm grip on her breasts.

"Follow closely, these passageways are easy to get lost in," called Brother Agnar from well inside the hidden passage.

Viggo stepped into the passage with the sounds of the King and Tawny fucking behind him.

Ingrid kept pace following behind Brother Agnar on bare feet with Viggo not far behind. The hidden passage moved parallel to the many hallways and rooms in the castle. Viggo assumed that they were in the walls of the castle. The hallways were dark and drafty and the only light was a small taper that Brother Agnar carried. Viggo was well aware of Ingrid's nakedness as he followed behind her, watching her hips sway. A few times through their journey, they stopped while Brother Agnar unlocked a door that blocked their way. Each time Viggo thought that the door would open into his room, but each time it just led to another set of meandering corridors. He noticed that there were many other paths that they didn't take and doors that they did not open. When they reached the last door, Viggo was totally confused as to where he was in the castle and where his room was in proximity to the King's chamber.

The last door opened into a room that was not near as grand as the King's but it was spacious by anyone's standards. The door that they walked though led into a receiving room. Viggo could see a few more rooms from where he stood.

"Prince, Viggo. Let me give you a tour of your new home," said Brother Agnar. "This first room is your receiving room. You may wish to receive guests here and it provides a buffer to the rest of your chambers. This door on the left leads out to the hallway. It is the entrance and exit you should use. This hidden door will be locked and you will not be able to utilize the wall passages. I would like to tell you and remind Ingrid that you are not to speak of these passages. They are essential to the safety of the King and to our entire kingdom of Westa. Do you understand? The King was very clear with me about this rule."

Viggo and Ingrid both nodded their heads.

Brother Agnar continued, "Next, I would like to show you the living room. We have furnished it but you are free to make changes as you see fit. There is a large sitting area in the middle of the room with chairs and lounges near the fireplace. You can relax here and enjoy your time with your, umm. Well, I know it will be a place you will find very comfortable and it should accommodate your personal and social needs."

Brother Agnar gestured across the room from the fireplace to a door, "I won't take you in there, but through there is your private office."

On the opposite side of the living room were windows and a door that led out to what looked like an outside balcony or patio. Viggo didn't know what floor they were currently on. There were openings on each side of the fireplace that were covered by long heavy curtains. Brother Agnar gestured and walked to the curtains on the left side of the fireplace. Brother Agnar pulled at the edge of the curtains and motioned Viggo and Ingrid to enter.

"Viggo, this is your master bedroom. You have a large bed and a sitting area near this side of the fireplace. You will notice that you can see through the fireplace back into the living room. There is a privacy screen you can use to cover up this side of the fireplace if you so desire. The door to the left of your bed leads to your bed attendant's cell. You may choose to have her sleep in your bed, and she can also sleep in her cell when you have other company, " suggested Brother Agnar. "The door to the right of your bed leads to your personal bath and privy. There are a few other rooms, but I will let you discover them yourself. I will take my leave now if you have no other questions."

"Brother Agnar, will Tawny be the King's bed attendant?" asked Viggo.

"Oh no, the King is attended by many and he does not favor just one in this way. He does favor bringing those females that are ranked highest into his chamber more than the lesser females," said Brother Agnar. "If that is all, I will leave now."

"Thank you Brother Agnar, will I see you tomorrow?" asked Viggo.

"Yes, my Prince. We will begin your training tomorrow." responded Brother Agnar. "Please be ready to start no later than the first watch bell."

"What will you be teaching me?" asked Viggo.

"We should not speak of it now in front of your attendant. I will explain everything tomorrow. I have one last request before I leave. You must listen to me for this is the most important thing you will hear tonight. You are still a virgin. You will be tempted to take your pleasure with this woman tonight. Do not! It is imperative that you abstain from her pleasure. She is yours to do with what you want, but it is not advisable before your training starts." said Brother Agnar.

Viggo followed Brother Agnar back into the sitting room where he disappeared through the hidden door. Viggo heard a click as Brother Agnar secured the door from the other side.

Viggo was now finally alone except for the fully naked woman standing beside him. Ingrid looked at him but didn't say anything as if she was waiting for him to make the first move.

"Ingrid, it looks like my father has changed the fate of both of our lives. You look cold. Let's find you something to wear. You must be freezing."

Viggo walked through the chambers again looking for something that Ingrid could use to warm herself. On the back of one of the chairs in the living room Viggo found a soft blanket and draped it over Ingrid's shoulders. He looked down and realized that her juices had run down her legs and was now a sticky mess between her thighs.

"Ingrid, please go to my private bath and clean yourself. When you are done, come back here. I would like to talk to you before I retire to my bed for the evening."

Ingrid put the blanket back on the chair and made her way behind the curtain and towards the Prince's bathroom. Viggo lounged in front of the warm fire thinking back over his evening. He didn't know what to think. He was still in shock. He stared into the flames as they danced in the fireplace. In the flames he saw the silhouette of his beautiful Tawny. Her gorgeous figure ringed in light as he had first seen her tonight in the thin white shift. Of course, he didn't know it was Tawny, and he was ashamed at how he had followed his father's direction without any hesitation. He had to admit that it was the most sexual and exhilarating experience of his life until he realized that the nameless woman was his Tawny. And why had he so easily been coerced in to eating Ingrid's pussy in front of everyone? Viggo wondered if his lack of inhibition was due to the ring his father possessed. His father did tell him that he would be able to control women with it and by proxy men. The final image of Tawny riding his father's cock was burned into his mind and he doubted he would ever be able to forget the lascivious smile on his father's face as he grabbed Tawny's tits while she road him. He also could not forget the lecherous way his hands continuously explored Tawny's body.

Ingrid returned a few minutes later. She had cleaned the mess from between her legs and toweled off the rest of her body. A delicious scent of fresh flowers followed Ingrid into the room.

"Please get warm by the fire, Ingrid."

"Thank you, my Prince."

Ingrid draped the blanket over her naked body and sat in the chair closest to the fire.

"Ingrid, I want to apologize for what is happening. I got carried away and I didn't know what I was doing. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it. You are a very beautiful woman. Are you OK?"

"I am a member of the King's harem. I do as I am told," she answered.

Viggo just nodded his head. He understood the power of the King. Ingrid stared at the fire much like Viggo. The evening had been a whirlwind for everyone and Viggo could not imagine what Ingrid had been through. Her daughter had been taken by the King, she was used by the King and his son in front of her husband, and she was now a bed attendant for the Prince with no plan to return to her normal life in the stables with Jorlaug.

"Let's see if we can find you some clothes," said Viggo. "Follow me."

Viggo and Ingrid first went into her cell. Other than a small bed, there was nothing else in the room. They looked in all the other rooms and found no clothes for either him or Ingrid.

"I'll get us some clothes tomorrow," offered Viggo. "I'm tired. I will clean up in the bath and go to bed."

Ingrid followed Viggo to the bath. With out prompting, she removed Viggo's rob, wet a cloth in the fresh water basin, and began to clean his body. Viggo didn't stop her and he became aroused when she cleaned his flaccid penis. Ingrid dropped to her knees and placed his growing cock in her mouth.

Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers