The Prince's Birthright Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don_Donson
Don_Donson
163 Followers

"Do not put your fingers inside me," commanded Sister Freya. Her voice was sweet as honey which made Viggo want to slide his finger into her wet cunt.

Viggo turned back to Sister Tove and ran his fingers through the patch of red curls above her sex. He continued down and again slid his fingers between the moist petals between her legs. Then he remembered Sister Bodil's athletic body. He turned to face her and placed his hand on her firm stomach. He rubbed up to her small but perky tits and then stepped close to her and slid his hand down to her rock hard rump. He squeezed each cheek as he continued to pound his shaft. Sister Bodil's pussy was on full display. Her lips and pleasure hood were clearly visible beyond her outer pussy lips. Viggo rubbed on her pleasure zone and watched Sister Bodil's face intently for signs of pleasure. Sister Bodil didn't flinch. She stared directly ahead as Viggo aggressively molested her pussy, rubbing her clit and pulling on her lips with his fingers. She was slick with her own arousal juices and Viggo pulled his fingers to his mouth and tasted them. They were sweet and acrid like Tawny. The taste sent him over the edge.

"Uhhh!" Viggo yelled.

Sister Tove jumped in front of Viggo, dropping to her knees and opening her mouth wide. Viggo shoved his cock into her mouth and felt his balls start to pump into Sister Tove's mouth. Jet after jet of warm semen erupted from his cock into her. She clamped her soft lips around his member and swallowed each spray of his seed. Her neck muscles clinched as she swallowed each dose. Sister Tove grabbed onto his legs and forced his cock against the back of her mouth. "Guk, guk, guk" sounds came out of her mouth as his cock pushed into her throat.

Viggo looked around at the naked Sisters around him. They were all rubbing their pussies and concentrating heavily on Sister Tove as she ingested Viggo's load. Each of their eyes shown with a soft red glow. Sister Tove's eyes were bright red and her hair gave off a soft shimmer. Once Viggo had finished, Sister Tove cleaned his cock with her mouth and tongue until he was soft again. Sister Tove stood and one by one kissed each of the other Sisters deeply; giving each of them a taste of Viggo's seed. He could see Tove's and her partners' tongues dart in and out of each other's mouths, sharing the remnants with each Sister.

The Sisters then began to bathe Viggo. Each Sister scooped up a handfuls of water and poured it over his head. The water slowly ran down his skin while the sisters scrubbed him clean with their bare hands. Once they were satisfied that he was clean, Sister Bodil fetched a cup of fragrant oil from the side of the bath. She dripped it on his chest and the Sisters massaged it into his skin. The Sister with ebony skin rubbed the oil into Viggo's unkempt pubic hair, along his shaft, and between his legs. Viggo had never been so clean and smelled so good in his life. The women all ushered Viggo out of the bath.

Sister Freya left the bath briefly and returned with a metal contraption unlike any that Viggo had ever seen.

"Viggo, this is a male chastity device. It must be worn if you are to pass further into the Sisterhood's area of the castle. Sister Freya will attach it to your manhood now," said Sister Bodil.

Sister Freya stepped in front of Viggo. She dropped to her knees and abruptly grabbed him by his shaft. She produced a metal ring that she slipped over his cock. When she reached his scrotum, she passed each of his testicles one by one through the ring. Next she raised a curved metal tube to his manhood and pressed him into the smooth metal tube. The cold of metal immediately caused Viggo's member to diminish in size and his scrotum to contract. Viggo watched with wide eyes as his penis slid fully into the tube. The metal tube attached to two metal studs at the top of the ring and there was a gear like mechanism that hooked into the bottom of the ring. Sister Freya moved her hand above Viggo's manhood and a red glow snapped several times like small bolts of lightening from her fingers to the metal studs. Sister Freya stood and stepped away.

Sister Bodil stepped forward to examine the chastity device. She grabbed the metal tube and twisted it from side to side looking at the fit.

"Thank you Sister Freya," said Sister Bodil.

"Viggo, I would like for you to understand that this device cannot be removed by anyone other than a member of the Sisterhood. The metal has been bonded by Sister Freya and cannot be undone. If you attempt to remove this device, the mechanism will castrate you by cutting through your scrotum and cauterizing the wound instantly. It would not be a pleasant experience. The mechanism enforces you to control your arousal. If you were to become fully erect while wearing this device, the ring around your testicles would tighten by one notch. If this happens too many times, the blood flow would be cut off from your entire scrotum and your testicles and scrotum would die. It is important that you learn to control your arousal. Now it is time for you to meet Mother Silbia." said Sister Bodil.

"What? I want this removed right now. I didn't ask for this," said Viggo, looking for a way to remove the device himself. Viggo pulled on metal tube and he heard an loud "click" sound. Viggo immediately dropped the contraption and threw his hands over his head.

"You will wear this device and you will learn to control yourself," explained Sister Bodil.

Viggo no longer looked upon Sister Bodil as an object of desire. Her firm, naked body was no longer his focus. Sister Bodil was now his captor. She had enslaved his manhood and was holding it hostage for unknown purposes.

The Sisters formed lines on each side of Viggo with Sister Bodil in the lead. They escorted Viggo back into the rotunda where the seven tunnels converged and then took him down the third tunnel to the right. This hallway was illuminated with more of the red, unnatural lights. Viggo was keenly aware of the metal device now between his legs. He walked gingerly as it swung heavily with each step pulling at the root of his manhood. He wasn't sure how sensitive the castration mechanism was and didn't want to test its limits. He was hyper focused on not allowing himself to become aroused and only once did he focus on Sister Bodil's firm backside. Viggo even forgot that he and all the Sisters were now completely naked.

Eventually, they reached another room whose entrance was closed off with a heavy red drape. Sister Bodil pushed it aside and the group moved into the room. Again, Viggo was ushered to the center of the room. All of the Sisters stepped away to the sides of the room and stood as if at attention.

"Viggo, Mother Silbia will be here shortly. Please do not speak to her until she speaks to you," commanded Sister Bodil.

Viggo looked around the room trying to determine what was coming next. The room was barren except for a few chairs and a contraption that resembled a bench with wooden arms, leather buckles, and some kind of metal rings. "Was it some kind of torture rack? What had he gotten himself into?" he thought. There was also a large wooden desk against the far wall and one other door that exited to the side of the room.

A few minutes later a small figure entered the room from the side door. Viggo assumed that this was Mother Silbia. Mother Silbia was wearing what looked like a rough burlap frock. The frock covered her entire body and reminded him of the hooded robes that the members of the Brotherhood wore. He could tell that Mother Silbia was somewhat frail by the way she moved. The frock swallowed, what Viggo assumed to be, a small body under the rough garment. The cowl was over her head and covered her face completely. He watched as she slowly shuffled over and stopped in front of Sister Bodil.

A small voice said, "Sister Bodil, was this young man cleansed before you brought him to me?"

"Yes, Mother."

"Who took his seed?" asked Mother Silbia.

Sister Bodil said, "Sister Tove was the receptacle" as she nodded towards Sister Tove across the room.

Mother Silbia moved slowly to stand in front of Sister Tove. Sister Tove stood up, straightening her back and pushing her breasts up and out. Mother Silbia then lowered her hood revealing long, white hair. Viggo could not see her face from his angle, but he knew that she was very old. Mother Silbia stepped in close to Sister Tove and placed her hand between Sister Tove's legs. Her fingers invaded Sister Tove's pussy. She leaned in as if to kiss Sister Tove, but stopped short and opened her mouth wide. Viggo could see Mother Silbia's hand moving between Sister Tove's legs with practiced and deliberate action. Sister Tove leaned forward and opened her mouth. A small red glow, almost like mist, transferred from Sister Tove's mouth to Mother Silbia's mouth. Sister Tove's legs shook and she fought back an urge to moan as a deep orgasm racked her body.

Mother Silbia removed her hand from Sister Tove's now sloppy pussy, and Mother Silbia put her hand into her own mouth to clean off the juices that coated her fingers. Viggo watched as Mother Silbia's hair transformed from white to blonde as she also grew in stature. Mother Silbia raised her cowl, hiding her face and turned towards Viggo. She moved with grace this time across the room and stopped directly in front of Viggo.

"My son, I have tasted you and I know you. It is too early for me to tell, but I sense great potential power in you. I also sense much conflict in you. You hold on to the past and you must transform into something new in order to harness your full power. Do you know of what I speak?" said Mother Silbia.

"No Mother, I am an orphan that has just now been recognized by my father. I do not have a real past. I do not have a connection to anything other than the idea of my own mother," answered Viggo.

"Then why do you lust after this female?" she said as she opened her frock and let it fall to the floor.

Standing in front of Viggo was Tawny's body; naked and perfect in every way. She stepped close to Viggo, pressing her tits against his chest. He could feel her hard cold nipples against him. Tawny leaned in to whisper something in his ear.

"If I was yours you could fuck me every day. You could have me anytime you wanted. Snap your fingers and I would be on my knees worshiping your cock with my mouth. Do you want to bathe my womb with your seed? Do you want me to grow your baby inside me? Would you like for everyone to know I was your female and know that you had bred me and I carried your offspring?" taunted Tawny.

Viggo heard a small click from the contraption locked on his manhood. He looked down and saw that his cock was engorged and pulling hard against the ring around the base of his cock.

"Ooooo, one click closer to being a eunch. Do you want to be gelded?" she said as she grabbed and squeezed her large, natural breasts. "If we took your manhood right now you wouldn't care that I belong to your father. If you didn't have balls to fuck me with you wouldn't care that he took my virginity and made you watch," said Tawny. "Do you know how much I enjoyed it when his shaft tore through my maidenhead? I can still feel his hot, sticky seed filling my cunt." She licked her lips and slid her hand between her legs. "He dumped loads if it into me over and over again. I would not be surprised if his child was growing in my belly as we speak!"

Tawny reached down and grabbed the metal tube that protruded from between his legs. Her taunting had not diminished his arousal. The pressure of the tube around his penis also added to the sensation as he struggled to regain control of his mind.

"One swift pull and I can end all of this. The journey you are about to take will not be easy. It would be easier to have your balls cut off now than to proceed forward," said Tawny. "I can tell you that there are many paths in your future. You may find that one of these paths leads to you and me together." She turned, bent over, and spread her legs showing Viggo her pussy and ass. "And you may even get to fuck this pussy."

"No! Don't take my manhood!" cried Viggo.

"You may find that at the end of this you no longer know who or what you are. Your father was not unlike you in many ways. The path forward will destroy your soul and replace it with something else, something more powerful that you can imagine. You will, in some ways, become a slave to the power. No man has been able to wield the power without corruption down to the marrow of his bones!"

Mother Silbia, in Tawny's form, walked around Viggo, tracing her finger around his waist and up his back and back around to his cock.

She said, "The strain of your cock against the device you now wear is evidence of lust after this female's form. You have already sacrificed one notch on the device for your arousal. I would not wish to waste your hard stalk."

Mother Silbia took Viggo by the curved metal tube that encased his cock and led him over to the desk against the wall. "I will not free you from the device, but I will have this form provide you with a release," she said. Tawny dropped to her knees in front of Viggo and lifted his manhood. Tawny moved under Viggo and began to massage his scrotum. She coaxed his scrotum to relax and release his testicles. Tawny lapped at Viggo's hanging sack. His cock pulsated as he felt the attention to his most delicate parts and watch as Tawny's doppelganger greedily bathed them with her tongue. She opened her mouth and took his man sack into her mouth, continuously probing him with her tongue. He looked down onto Tawny's form. Her breasts were large and firm, protruding from her chest as she attended to him. One of the Sisters that Viggo didn't know walked over to stand beside them at the desk. She had dark, olive skin and dark hair. She also had teardrop shaped breasts like Tawny and Ingrid that wobbled back and forth as she walked. This new Sister opened a drawer next to Viggo and pulled out a delicate chain that was adorned with four red jewels. The Sister attached the chain around Tawny's waist. Next she produced a single red jewel from the drawer. It was attached to a metal stud with a bulbous flair, like a small egg, at the end. The Sister moved behind Tawny and slowly inserted the bulbous end into Tawny's asshole. As Viggo become more aroused with Tawny's efforts, the red stones set in the belly chain and in the anal plug began to glow. The other Sisters joined them and formed a circle around the act in progress. Each of them again began to finger themselves and their eyes began to glow with a red light. Viggo noticed that Tawny's eyes were bright red like Sister Tove's before.

Tawny sucked each of his testicles and rubbed on his lower stomach as his cock strained against the chastity device. Suddenly, he felt his loins begin to churn and Tawny again took his whole sack into her mouth. He watched as the naked Sisters pleasured themselves around him. He could no longer hold in his desire and his cock erupted inside the metal tube. Each of the red jewels worn by Tawny flashed with red light. Tawny moved to suck the seed out of a small hole at the end of the tube that caged Viggo's cock while she massaged his sack. Tawny stood, the red jewels which only glowed dimly before were now brilliant with bright red light.

Tawny's form melted away and was replaced by a small naked woman. She was grotesquely old. Her skin hung from her body and was gray with dark spots. The lines on her face were deep and many. She had no teeth and her breasts were shriveled tubes that hung limp and deflated on her chest. Her pubic hair was white and sparse over her mound and a shriveled up pussy hid just below. Viggo noticed a swollen brand on her inner thy. It read 5001 followed by two stars. The last star was an ink brand like Ingrid's. Mother Silbia was from his great-grandfather's harem! She was his great-grandfather's first female of the highest rank. The grotesque sight of the decrepit woman quickly relieved him of his erection. She chuckled when she saw his limp penis hanging down with the weight of the chastity device.

"When I was in my youth, you would have forgotten your father's new play thing as soon as you laid eyes on me. No man could resist my charms!" professed Mother Silbia. Mother Silbia's eyes began to pulse as she said the words. Viggo felt a pressure build around his testicles that become more and more intense as she stared into his soul. The pressure built to an uncomfortable level and a sharp pain flashed through his stomach. Viggo fell to the ground in agonizing pain. Mother Silbia turned and the pain diminished as she strode out of the room. Viggo's last sight before he passed out was the glowing red jewel that was still inserted into her ancient asshole.

When Viggo awoke he found himself back in his chambers lying on his bed. A thin sheet covered him. He could feel the heavy, cold metal contraption still attached to his manhood. As he slowly opened his eyes, Ingrid's naked form came into focus at the end of the bed. He felt his cock twitch as he took in her beautiful form and quickly remembered about his current castration predicament. She moved to the edge of the bed quickly when she saw his eyes open, her breasts bouncing as she moved to aid him.

"My Prince! Are you ok? How can I help you? I was instructed to stand at the end of your bed and not to awaken you. They made me leave the room when they placed you in the bed. What have they done to you?" she asked.

A weak moan was all that escaped Viggo's lips.

"Let me attend to you, my Prince." Ingrid pulled back the sheet and her eyes doubled in size as she saw the device now attached to his member.

"Let me take this off that I might comfort you," she said as she reached for the chastity device.

"Nooooo!" screamed Viggo with all of the strength he had left. Ingrid jumped back away from the bed, her breasts falling heavily as she landed.

"I'm sorry, my Prince! I'm sorry!" she cried.

Viggo reached down between his legs to feel the contraption. It was cold to his touch. He could feel the tube that encased his penis and the metal ring that was secure around his scrotum.

"How long have I been asleep?" asked Viggo.

"The Sisters brought you to your quarters through the passage a few hours ago. They told me not to awaken you," relayed Ingrid.

Viggo looked at Ingrid as she bent over him. Her enticing body drew his attention immediately and he felt his cock stir in its metal prison.

"Ingrid, I'm sorry but you must go to your cell now. I will see you once this device is removed. Until then, I cannot look upon you," instructed Viggo.

Ingrid moved around the end of the bed gracefully on the way to her room. Her smooth skin and round ass caused Viggo to look away once more as she disappeared into her cell. He could feel the desire invade his body and he was once again afraid of loosing his manhood to the device that now ruled his thoughts and his body. Exhausted, he fell asleep.

--------------------------------

"My Prince.....my Prince....wake up. My Prince.....we must go."

Viggo felt his bed move as he was slowly awakened. Beside his bed was Brother Frigg.

"My Prince....it is time. We must go."

Viggo slowly opened his eyes and stretched.

"It is almost the first watch bell," said Brother Frigg. "We must hurry! Eat something quickly. Your father has summoned you."

Brother Frigg helped Viggo out of the bed and quickly wrapped a warm brown robe around Viggo's naked form and ushered Viggo into a modest pair of slippers. The metal device still hung heavy from his crotch. In the main room, Brother Frigg had set up a meager breakfast for Viggo. Viggo was starving and quickly ate the bread, cheese, and fruits that were available for him.

"We must go now," insisted Brother Frigg.

Don_Donson
Don_Donson
163 Followers