The Prince's Birthright Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is Ingrid?" asked Viggo.

"She is taken care of. There is no time for her to pleasure you now," said Brother Frigg.

Viggo understood why Brother Frigg would think of Ingrid as a possession to be used, but Viggo didn't think of her that way.

"Ingrid isn't just my plaything, Brother Frigg. I don't look upon her as a mere object of desire," he retorted as Brother Frigg pushed Viggo into the secret passage.

"Yes, yes, of course," Brother Frigg said as he closed the door to the passage.

Viggo again walked carefully as he followed Brother Frigg through the hidden passages. Viggo was constantly aware of the heavy metal device pulling on him as it awkwardly bounced left and right as he walked. Unfortunately, Viggo was again not able to track their path through the hidden passage ways. Eventually, they emerged into a cavern that seemed to be far below the castle. The King was standing at the edge of a pit. As Viggo approached he noticed a beautiful woman in the bottom of the pit. She was clothed in a sheer cloth tunic and was standing against the wall on the far side. She looked up at Viggo as he approached the edge. A pleading look was plain on her face. Even though she was covered, her nipples could clearly be seen through the thin garment she wore. Viggo looked to the King. He raised a finger to his lips to silence Viggo before he could speak and he then pointed down into the pit.

A few minutes later, two people stepped out into the pit from a door that was directly below where the King and Viggo stood. They both wore the robes of the Brotherhood but Viggo could not see their faces because of their large cowls. The girl shuffled her bare feet on the dirt floor as the two figures approached her. She let out a whimper as they pulled chains and a metal bar from their cloaks. With the chains they secured her hands together above her head to to a metal ring on the pit's wall. Next they attached a metal bar between her ankles which caused her to stand with her feet wide apart. Viggo looked to the King for some kind of acknowledgement of what was happening but the King continued to stare into the pit.

Next, another Brother appeared from the door. He was leading an enormous man with skin as dark as night. The man had his head covered with a cloth sack. The rest of his body was uncovered. Viggo noticed that the large man had scars across his broad back that looked to be made by a whip. His buttocks and legs were strong and looked to be as hard as iron. The Brother turned the large man to face Viggo and the King. Viggo was amazed at what he saw next. Hanging between this man's legs was the most monstrous cock he had ever seen. It was larger than he thought a man could even grow. This man's cock hung heavy to his knees and it was as thick Viggo's forearm. Behind the cock hung a massive scrotum. The Brother tied the man's hands behind his back and bound his wrists to anchors on the wall about ten feet from the defenseless girl. The girl's eyes were glued on the massive naked figure now in the pit with her. Viggo didn't like where this was going. He knew how sadistic his father could be. He had seen it first hand only two days before.

Once the man was bound to the wall, the Brother removed the sack from the man's head. The man's face was grotesque and had obviously been beaten many times throughout his life. There were white and pink splotches all over his face from what was most likely burn marks. This man didn't have any hair that Viggo could see on his entire body. The man stood still as his eyes adjusted to the new light. He surveyed the pit until his eyes landed on the beautiful female. The man lunged towards her; immediately jerked back by his bound wrists. He leaned forward pushing his massive body towards the female's nubile and vulnerable form.

One of the Brothers walked over and ripped off her tunic with one strong motion. Her body shook with the force and her perfect breasts and strong firm body came fully into Viggo's view. The beast man screamed and fought against his bonds. His wrists began to bleed as he struggled and his once pendulous cock began to come to life. His cock grew and grew as he fought to free himself.

The King finally spoke. "Viggo, this man is the fourth generation of his kind. His name is Acheron. He is a fear breeder. Acheron has been bred to fuck. Right now, he want's nothing more than to bury that monster cock of his into this girl's pussy. If he could, he would cut his own hands off to take her. He also knows, that if he doesn't put his seed inside her, he will be beaten to the brink of death. His compulsion is very real."

"Are you seriously going to let him loose in there with that defenseless girl?" Viggo asked pleadingly. "He would kill her if he was able to get to her!"

"That is up to you, my son. She is but a play thing. She achieved 18 years yesterday. She is a virgin and her maidenhead is very much intact. I personally inspected it not but ten minutes ago. I would very much enjoy fucking her myself, but there are reasons that you do not yet understand why letting Acheron have her would be the correct decision. You have a difficult decision to make," said the King.

"A decision I have to make?" yelled Viggo. "What do you mean? I would never allow that man to have his way with her. First, he is disgusting, and second, he would probably kill her in the process. What is her name? Where is she from?"

"I don't know what her name. All I know is that she is from the village, her father brought her to me yesterday to take her maidenhead, she is a virgin, and she has one of the prettiest, little pussies I've ever seen. My son, Acheron would not kill her, but she would most certainly never be the same. She would probably never recover from the trauma, physically or mentally," said the King. "If that girl was to bear a female child from their union, the child would be given a life of happiness, wanting for nothing, until the age of 18. Then the child would meet the same fate as its mother. Both the mother and daughter would also become part of the breeding stock for the rest of their lives. I'm sure this girl would be very popular with the males."

"What if their child is male?" asked Viggo.

"Well, that depends. Males produced from fear breeders have many uses. One use is that they themselves become a fear breeder. They are also prized by the Sisterhood for some of their rituals among other things," smiled the King.

"What happens if I say no?" asked Viggo.

"Well, that is complicated. Someone is going to be bred by Acheron today." The King nodded and the Brothers in the pit brought in another woman. Viggo immediately recognized his bed attendant, Ingrid. She rushed across the floor of the pit, out of reach of Acheron. Ingrid's breast heaved as she stood naked and on guard. Acheron bellowed at the sight of the second female.

"No, father!" said Viggo. "I won't let either one of those lovely creatures suffer this fate!"

Again the King nodded to the Brother's in the pit. Each Brother stepped back to the exit door and disappeared; locking the door behind them. The nameless girl and Ingrid were now alone in the pit with the restrained fear breeder. The King snapped his fingers and the shackles fell off of Acheron's wrists.

"Nooooo!" screamed Viggo. "Stop this at once!"

"Watch and learn" instructed the King.

The monster moved quickly across the pit towards the young girl. Both females' eyes went wide, not believing that they were alone with the beast man. Ingrid moved towards the girl to intercept as Acheron quickly approached. Ingrid's posture transformed into what seemed to be a fighting stance. She was completely naked and her soft body screamed vulnerability. Acheron wanted to breed the younger female and clearly saw Ingrid as a barrier to his prize. Acheron stepped close and backhanded Ingrid on the side of her head. Ingrid was bashed out of the way and she fell to the dirt covered floor of the pit.

Once again the girl was defenseless. Her hands were tied above her head and her legs were spread wide. In one quick motion, Acheron grabbed her and positioned the massive head of his cock at the entrance to her womb. She screamed in terror.

Ingrid's still form began to move as she regained consciousness and slowly pushed herself up on her hands and knees. Her breasts hung low and shook as she shook her head to clear out the brain fog that Acheron's blow had surely created. Acheron's hips began to thrust as he licked the girl's face. She screamed as she felt the tip of the monster cock break through her maidenhead and forced into her virgin pussy. It wouldn't be long before Acheron was fully inside her.

Ingrid made her way back onto her feet, staggering as the room spun around her and her ears rang from the backhand. She could hear the girl screaming as the dark man took her. Inch by inch Acheron buried himself deeper into her once virgin pussy and her screams turned into sobs. Viggo glanced at his father and saw a large smile on his face and a hit of amusement behind his eyes.

Acheron began to thrust deep into her, working to achieve his ultimate goal. He held her close to him with his large arms. His hips thrusting with urgency. Viggo watched in horror as Acheron's large sack began to pull up. Viggo knew what was about to happen. Acheron was going to empty all of his seed into this beautiful creature and then Acheron would probably kill Ingrid.

Suddenly, a blinding red light filled the pit. It blinded Viggo and he shielded his eyes. When his vision cleared, he saw Ingrid's naked form standing over the lifeless fear breeder. His massive cock was still rock hard and covered in the girl's maiden blood.

"I knew it!" said the King.

"What happened?" asked Viggo.

"Don't you see? Ingrid unleashed an exceptionally potent enchantment. She was once a member of the Sisterhood," explained the King.

Viggo looked into the pit once again. The terrified girl was hanging from her wrists. Her legs were no longer supporting her and she was sobbing. Ingrid fell to the ground and crawled over to her. Viggo couldn't hear their conversation as Ingrid appeared to try to comfort her. The door to the pit opened and the two Brothers again stepped into the pit. One of the Brothers pulled Ingrid away and led her out of the pit. The other Brother released the girl from her restraints. She immediately fell to the floor. The Brother knelt on the floor between her legs and lowered his face to her freshly fucked pussy. He buried his face between her thighs. Viggo could see the Brother's tongue pushed deep into her. After a few minutes of vigorous probing the Brother arose and reported to the King.

"There is no seed from Acheron inside this female, sire. He did not fully mate with her." he said with the woman's virgin blood around his mouth.

"See, Viggo. She will be fine. I do fear that a few more tiny moments and Acheron may have filled her with a special gift. That would have been a shame," the King smiled. "I am very proud of you, Viggo. I thought you would have done something rash, but you stood by me and watched Acheron take his pleasure without attempting to interfere. She will recover from this encounter eventually. You may even perhaps fuck her one day. Bye my son, Brother Frigg will take you back to your chambers. Your bed attendant will be delivered there shortly. Don't hesitate too long before you take your pleasure with her. She will not easily forget Acheron's touch."

The King turned and disappeared into the tunnel. When Viggo turned back to look into the pit, only Acheron's large body was visible. The Brothers must have removed the girl from the pit while he wasn't looking.

By the time Brother Frigg had led Viggo back to his chambers, Ingrid was already there. She was curled up on the small tick that was placed in the secluded corner of her cell. Ingrid had a large bruise beginning to form on her face where Acheron had hit her. Seeing Ingrid's naked body caused his caged cock to stir. He tried to turn back his arousal, but the sight of Acheron taking the defenseless girl in such a raw and unbridled manner had lit a fire in him that he couldn't explain. He couldn't help but think about how much he wanted to possess Ingrid's beautiful body even as he watched her tremble from the experience that could have been death and possibly a lifetime of torturous slavery. The device between his legs gave off a loud click as it ratcheted one step closer to Viggo's castration. The click caused Ingrid to jump as she realized she wasn't alone.

"Ohh, I'm sorry, my Prince," she said as she sat up and knelt before him with her hands behind her back and her breasts pushed forward.

"Ingrid, follow me." he commanded.

Viggo walked into the great room and sat on the couch. Ingrid followed close behind, still completely naked with a haunted look on her face.

Viggo removed his robe and sat in the soft, deep chair in the great room near the fireplace. "Sit on my lap and face me." Viggo commanded. A fire was starting to build inside him. It was both desire and anger.

Ingrid crawled on to the couch and straddled Viggo. Viggo pulled Ingrid close. The cold contraption between his legs touched her exposed pussy while his erection strained against its cage. Viggo pawed at Ingrid's breasts, licking and sucking on her nipples with no control. Ingrid leaned forward, pressing Viggo's face into her cleavage. Viggo grabbed Ingrid's firm, round ass and squeezed as he enjoyed the warmth of Ingrid's breasts on his face. He began to relax and let out a soft sob that turned into a tears streaming down his face.

"My Prince?" Ingrid questioned. "Have I done something to displease you?" Ingrid pushed Viggo's face further into her cleavage. Viggo continued to sob uncontrollably, not able to speak. Ingrid ran her fingers through the young Prince's hair and attempted to console him. Viggio buried his face into Ingrid's bosom to conceal his vulnerability.

"Oh, my Prince. I know how you must feel to not be able to take your pleasure with me after all the stresses of the day," consoled Ingrid.

Ingrid stood up and sat down next to Viggo. Her breasts were wet with his tears. She had him lay down and put his head in her lap. She offered her breast to him by rubbing her nipple against his lips. Amazingly, something primal welled up in Viggo and he latched on to her nipple, much like a nursing baby would. As he began to suckle at her breast, he immediately began to feel better. His hard, trapped cock soon softened and he forgot about his desire. He simply relaxed and soothed himself at his bed attendant's teat.

As Viggio nursed himself into a better state, Ingrid felt her stress levels lower as well. She knew what the powerful enchantment she had manifested earlier to save the nameless girl meant. She was extremely fertile. She knew that the boy she nursed now could impregnate her if his cock was not caged. As a member of the King's harem, she had to follow strict breeding rules. The King was required to approve any mating that members of his harem may attempt. In Ingrid's case, she and Jorlaug had been given special permission to live as husband and wife. The King gave them special permission to mate with the intent to conceive a child.

The King established a set of rules for his harem which he labeled "The Breeding Law". The law, at its most basic interpretation, decreed that a member of the King's harem could not be with anyone other than the King; however, the King could change the rules for anyone at anytime based on his whim. There were other rules related to the common population as well. Ingrid's relationship with Jorlaug was a perfect example of the King making a special case. In most cases, if anyone was caught breaking the rule, that person would be removed from the harem and never seen again. It was believed that transgressors were given to the fear breeders for free use. That was a fate worse than death.

On the day they made their request to the King, he was in one if his moods. The request made him angry but he agreed; however, here was one catch. A small blue ring was attached around Jorlaug's scrotum. This ring would detect when he next ejaculated and then constrict around his ball sack. Jorloug would have one attempt to impregnate Ingrid before he would be castrated. This also meant that he would only ever be able to have one more orgasm in his life. Ingrid and Jorlaug may have rejected the terms had they known the price, but the ring appeared on Jorlaug's scrotum as soon as they made their request and Jorlaug could not remove the ring.

That night, Jorlaug and Ingrid made love for the last time in hopes of conceiving a child. After Jorlaug had done his best to deposit his seed as deep into Ingrid's womb as possible, the ring clamped down and Jorlaug howled in pain. The ring did not immediately cut off his balls. It simple stopped the blood flow and in a week, his sack died, became necrotic, and fell off of his body.

Ingrid watched in horror as her husband writhed in pain on the floor while she lay on her back, legs pulled up to protect the seed she now had in her belly. She rocked back and forth, willing Jorlaug's seed to find an egg. The moment was surreal for Ingrid. It was supposed to be a beautiful moment when they created new life. The King had turned it into pain and uncertainty.

Ingrid knew how hard it was to live by these rules, especially as a young woman, new to the King's harem. It was not uncommon for the King to have favorites in his harem that were called to pleasure him more often than others. Those girls that were neglected by the King had their own needs. It was not uncommon for girls to find a sleeping partner in the pillows. The women were very careful about these forbidden relationships. Many times the King to be entertained by many women at the same time, and allow the women pleasure each other while he watched, but having this kind of contact without his permission was strictly forbidden.

When Ingrid was new to the harem, she was one of the King's favorites for many months. She would be called to attend him a few times each day and she would sometimes spend a whole day or night with him when he was in a mood where no amount of pleasure with any number of partners could satisfy his desires. When this happened, his failure to reach the level of satisfaction he desired would require extreme measures which were many times cruel and horrific experiences for the participants. Ingrid could only guess at what fueled these marathons of debauchery. Eventually, his eye turned to newer and younger girls and Ingrid found herself alone in the harem for weeks or months at a time. She had strange feelings with how she related to these other girls. She had been extremely intimate with many of them while the King watched and had many times shared the King's bed with them, but in the pillows, she had no real relationship with these girls.

Ingrid noticed how the other girls would tend to gather in pairs and sometimes groups. She knew that everyone needed friends, but she was an outcast because she had been seen as a favorite of the King. After the King's favor turned to other girls, Ingrid was able to eventually establish a report with the other girls. One night, Ingrid was awakened as a soft and warm body slid into her pallet. Ingrid feigned being asleep and waited to see what this girl was planning. After a few minutes, the girl wedged her body against Ingrid's. Ingrid felt the warmth of the companionship immediately even though, in the darkness, she did not yet know who this girl was. With the comfort of another human, she fell asleep and slept deeper than she had ever slept since she was chosen by the King.

Now the King had once again changed the direction of her life. She now belonged to the Prince and her own daughter was now the King's new plaything. As Ingrid continued to contemplate her new situation, Viggo fell asleep with her teat in his mouth. Throughout the night he would wake up and suckle until he fell back asleep. Ingrid attempted to sleep, but she knew she was better off to not disturb the Prince. She would be able to rest tomorrow when Viggo was away for training.