The Prince's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm yourself. The men are watching," Ambrose warned. "Now your throne is split, and we're trapped here... She's manipulative. You don't want them taking sides," he finished pointedly.

Dante snarled, unable to resume his usual coldness. "You," he pointed at Estella, his finger shaking. "You did this! I'll kill you!"

Faking confusion, Estella's brow contracted. "But wouldn't that break your oath?" She suddenly clapped her hands together with a laugh. "Oh, Dante, I could keep you at arms-length for all eternity, if I wanted." To make her point, she seductively pulled up her skirt to show off a beautifully long, smooth leg.

This was too much for Dante, and Estella knew it. She disappeared in a burst of smoke and Dante ran through it, colliding with a robed man on the other side.

"Seal the portal," Ambrose snapped to the generals. "News of this mustn't reach the Under Lord until Dante settles down. Between him, and the soldiers, I'm not sure who will be worse to deal with."

****

Eventually releasing Sabina from the kiss, Sebastian cupped her face with one hand, smoothing tears with his thumb. "Why were you crying?"

Sabina considered how to explain it. "Watching myself die, seeing how it would have played out. The men applauding my death, anticipating marching on my world."

"I wanted to avoid you seeing it." Sebastian gently kissed her cheek, then her lips, her neck, hungry for her. "I had instructions for you to leave earlier than that."

"Estella said it would arouse suspicion, and Dante might have stopped me," Sabina replied, giddily enjoying his kisses. "It had to be the moment she'd hate most, and the most difficult time to chase her."

"Mm-hm," Sebastian muttered behind her ear, pulling her lobe with his teeth, his hands eagerly groping her body.

"Sebastian, are you going to ravish me here?" Sabina protested, trying awkwardly to stay on her mount, then squeaking with fright when Sebastian abruptly lifted her across into his saddle.

"I could," he said huskily. "But I want the comfort of a bed, and no interruptions." He held her tightly, his eyes closed. "I owe Estella a debt of gratitude. The transformational glamour was not an easy task for her." He leaned back to see her face. "Dante didn't suspect?"

"He expected Estella to be upset and aloof, so I didn't have to fake anything," Sabina said awkwardly, remembering Dante's intimate touch. "And he expected minimal interaction from me, so Estella didn't give anything away."

"So, you were both convincingly wretched," Sebastian laughed. "I'd love to have seen his face when she came to true form."

"H-He won't come after us?" Sabina said, casting a nervous look back to the border.

"Oh, no. He's lost his opportunity with the marriage. Even without that obstacle, Estella would block him." He paused reflectively. "Had she not hated this world so much, it might have been impossible to convince her. The only thing that could trump her loyalty to Dante was her fear of losing him. I told her she would be forgotten."

"Oh," Sabina said doubtfully. "Dante's affections appeared steadfast."

"It was an outright lie," Sebastian admitted. "I'd have never thought to conspire with her, but when she tried to kill you, it gave me hope."

Sabina pulled a face. "So, Estella is Queen. That condition was a bribe; not for my benefit."

"It would have been for your benefit, if my plan failed." Sebastian cast his eyes upward. "But primarily an enticement for Estella, and a way to allay Dante's suspicions. He'd have known something was awry if I'd walked away without a fight."

"I was heartbroken when you left," she confessed, looked down. "I really thought you'd abandoned me."

"I had to. It would have been impossible to leave the ceremony."

"What will they do now?"

"Rule the settlement together, continue transitioning souls from the Under Realm." Sebastian let out a sudden burst of laughter. "Equal ruler! She'll keep him on his toes, and he won't know if he likes it or not."

"What about your father?"

"He'll eventually know. But Dante will do what he can to avoid volunteering the humiliating outcome."

"So, what now?" Sabina asked shyly.

Sebastian's eyes gleamed. "Well, you are a lone, unattached virgin..."

"I'm betrothed actually," she bantered, batting her lashes. "To a handsome, wealthy young lad called-"

"Careful, Sabina," Sebastian said pleasantly. "I would gladly slaughter Corbett. And your mother, too." He chuckled at a personal joke. "I have altered their lives to my own satisfaction, and you will never see them again. But I would still like to kill them."

Startled, Sabina blinked up at him. "I...I'd rather you didn't."

"Then, I won't," he said gallantly, his eyes moving down her chest. "For a price."

"What might that be?"

Sebastian arched an eyebrow. "You have to marry me, Sabina."

"B-But," she spluttered, her cheeks adorably reddening. "What happens if a mortal weds a Royal half...a half..." she trailed off hopelessly. "What exactly are you?"

"A Prince determined to have you," Sebastian grinned.

"But what happens if-?"

"I intend to find out," he interrupted, and kissed her.

****

They rode far from her village, finally arriving at a very large estate. It was well maintained, enclosed in tall brick walls strewn with pretty flowers, gleaming iron fencing curled intricately along the top.

There was some commotion when they were sighted. Orders were shouted, and servants scurried out to open the gates.

"My Lord Sebastian," a young man bowed to them, his eyes darting up to Sabina's face. "We were not expecting you for at least.... The estate is currently... We'll send for more staff and have everything prepared," he finished desperately, looking back at the large mansion.

"This is your home?" Sabina squeaked.

Sebastian laughingly pressed a finger to her lips and addressed the manservant. "Thank you, I was not expecting to return so soon. I'll give my betrothed a tour of the grounds, so that should give you time to ready the bedchamber." He paused. "Have food brought out to the clearing, we haven't eaten."

"Of course, my Lord." Visibly relieved, the manservant bowed again and accepted the reins for Sabina's horse. After a last glance at Sabina, he quickly led the horse toward the stables.

"You have an estate?" Sabina said disbelievingly.

"Several," Sebastian said. "It's been a long campaign." He kissed the top of her head and directed their mount toward the rising sun. "We'll find a comfortable place, then I'll tell you everything."

"But how long have you been living here?"

"Oh, a while."

"A while? Years?"

Sebastian's smile widened; his eyebrows raised.

"Decades?" Sabina gasped.

Sebastian continued to grin at her.

Remembering Dante's cold resentment toward his brother, Sabina laughed. "I can see why Dante hates you."

****

When their rooms were ready, Sabina wandered about the bedchamber. It was as regal as Dante's castle, but not cold. The colours were warm, the rooms tastefully decorated.

Sebastian intently watched her from the doorway. "Do you approve?"

Broken from her daze, Sabina turned, slightly taken aback by the way he was looking at her. "Yes, I think the King himself would be impressed."

"Well, he might condemn the modest sizing," Sebastian smiled, lazily coming forward. "I couldn't build a castle without attracting unwanted attention."

"Modest? Your home is obscenely large, Sebastian," Sabina said, quickly stepping away before he could reach her. She anxiously picked up a cushion, squeezing, digging her fingers into the silk.

Sebastian paused his approach. "Are you afraid of me?"

"No," she replied, her eyes on the floor and colour flooding her cheeks. "It's just... well..."

Sebastian patiently waited.

"In Dante's castle, the situation was different," she explained in a rush. "I was a prisoner facing the end alone, with nowhere to go and that might have influenced my behaviour toward you. Now I'm free and we're alone..."

Sebastian froze. "You just wanted my help to escape?"

"No!" Sabina exclaimed. "I mean, perhaps I was more reckless than I would be now because...I had nothing to lose. And now I'm home and I have you and...and..." she gulped, blushing harder.

Sebastian relaxed, releasing a deep breath he didn't realise he was holding. "You're nervous?"

She nodded, her eyes enlarged, coloured the deepest blue and making her even more tempting.

Sebastian considered her. "Do you love me, Sabina?"

Still furiously blushing, she shyly nodded.

Perplexed, Sebastian rubbed his lower jaw. "Would you prefer we were married before proceeding further?"

With her eyes fixed on the floor, she slowly shook her head.

Sebastian chuckled and went to her, pulling the cushion from her grip and tossing it aside. "Look at me, little love."

"Dante has Estella," she blurted, her eyes finally darting up. "You must have..."

Sebastian laughed, lifting her chin when she tried to look down. "Yes, I have had lovers. They were not like Dante's infatuation. They were nothing. I have been around long enough to know you are all I'll ever want." He tilted his head. "Any more uncertainties plaguing your mind?"

Sabina tried to think of something, aware of a growing warmth in her body from being close to him. "Will it hurt?"

"Possibly," he answered. "But I'll do what I can to ensure it is pleasurable." He lowered his head to kiss her. "Trust me," he whispered against her mouth.

Surprised, Sabina realised Sebastian had managed to slide her cloak over her shoulders, his fingers easily navigating the front of her dress.

The lace quickly disentwined, sliding through his hands.

Sabina gasped when her breasts peeped out, cupped in his hands, rising with every breath. Her nipples were rosy, soft, and budding to a silky rise without even being touched.

When Sebastian gently smoothed his thumbs over them, she moaned, her eyes flying to his face to see him keenly watching her reaction. His eyes were very, very dark, with a predatory gleam.

"Do you like that?" he said lowly, caressing her.

Sabina's eyes fluttered as pleasure twirled down her chest to her lower body. "Yes," she panted.

He lifted her, drawing her skirts up her waist so her thighs could spread around his hips. She was tight against his groin, instinctively bucking against the pulsing hardness pressing against her sex.

Sabina held onto his broad shoulders. "Sebastian, w-what...?"

He laughed, carrying her to the bed and turning to sit on her so she straddled him. "I will let you lead."

He edged further onto the bed, his grip on her waist drawing her along with him. The giddy movement reminded Sabina of horse-riding, except she was on a man.

Holding her gaze, Sebastian unbuttoned his shirt and drew the material open until his hard chest came to view.

Sabina's mouth ran dry at the sight, the same as when she had seen him half-naked that first time, hammering metal by candlelight. It was far more enticing now, as he was looking at her with unconcealed lust, not mockery.

She had forgotten her own half-naked state, but was quickly reminded when Sebastian's hands slid from her waist to gently squeeze her breasts.

Sabina realised she had been wrong. The adrenaline from the castle was still there and had nothing to do with her dire situation. She wanted Sebastian more than anything.

As though reading her mind, Sebastian took her hands and placed them at the ties on his pants. "Find your way, Sabina."

She loosened his trousers tentatively, one hand sliding down his abdomen to wrap about something very hard, smooth heat in her hand. It felt large, the same as the first time he'd placed her hand on him.

Sebastian groaned at her touch, his hips bucked impatiently when she didn't move.

"I don't know what to do," Sabina breathed, wide-eyed.

Sebastian took one look at her innocent bewilderment and almost lost control. "What comes to your mind?" he asked, his eyes challenging, his fingers gently circling her nipples.

"More than one thing," Sabina admitted, turning red. She shifted back slightly and pulled his cock out, staring at it. It was hard and thick, pulsing in her hand.

She stroked her hand upward and watched Sebastian arch in response. Her small thumb stroked over the sensitive head, and he grunted.

Feel empowered, Sabina smiled, sliding down his legs to bring her face closer.

Sebastian stared, his mouth ajar as he watched her soft, little mouth open to take him in.

Sabina stopped when he grunted louder. "Did I hurt you?"

"Gods! No!" Sebastian groaned. "Sabina!"

Her concern melted and she resumed, enjoying the decadent act, the feel and taste of him in her mouth, the way he was panting.

It was very wet between her legs, she could feel it gathered all over her pussy, down her thighs. She tried to take all of him into her mouth, and failed. Watching her adorable frustration, Sebastian laughed low.

Her mouth left his cock with a wet 'pop' when he pulled her up his body to kiss her, her breasts crushed to his bare chest. The heat was stifling and she wanted more.

Sebastian's large hands were curving over her buttocks, spreading them, his fingers sliding down. "Gods, you are ready," he said huskily, capturing Sabina's moan with his mouth when his fingertips brushed her swollen sex.

"Please, Sebastian," Sabina whimpered, straining against him. "I don't want to think anymore."

"Oh?" he mused before kissing her again, guiding her mouth wider and feeling her thighs widen in response, pressing down on him. "What would you like me to do?"

She gazed piteously at him. "Please?"

"Very well," he relented, rolling on top of her. He wanted her to ride him at her own pace, but this was just as good.

He took his time and admired her breasts. They were soft and creamy, her nipples the prettiest pink. His heated gaze to her face, enjoying her innocence. Her inexperience was incredibly enticing.

Sebastian reached down to draw up her skirts. He smoothed his palm down her thigh, his cock heavy between them. When he felt how soaked she was he gently gathered some on his fingertips, rubbing the slickness across his shaft.

Sabina was breathing faster, staring at him, feeling her heart might explode. She felt something press against her and arched, eager for more. There was an ache inside her that needed to be satisfied.

Sebastian drew her leg up his side and pushed forward. Sabina cried out and clung to him, working her hips to take more.

"Sabina," he warned, sweating with restraint. "Slowly."

She didn't listen, wrapping her arms about his neck and practically climbing up him. The stabbing pain was sharp and sudden, and she fell back with a cry.

Sebastian paused and hovered, still inside her but not as deep. "It will pass," he said, kissing her forehead. "Just breathe. I will wait."

Sabina whimpered into the warmth of his neck, willing the dull pain to subside.

"When I first saw you, you were just a child," Sebastian said gently, distracting her. "You were the cutest little thing, dancing alone in the fields. I couldn't stop watching you."

Sabina relaxed more into the bed. "What were you doing there?"

"I had just returned from a voyage. I couldn't have my servants know the manner or speed I travelled, so I always returned through the fields."

"Oh," she said softly, nuzzling him. He smelled divine.

"There were two men stalking you. I dealt with them."

Sabina blinked. "Y-You killed them?"

"Yes," he said, continuing before she could press the matter. "And after that, I couldn't strike you from my mind. And then the years passed, and you'd grown into a beautiful woman. I wanted your innocence."

"Oh," she said, distracted by the change in mood as he recollected, realising how intimately they were entwined. He was still inside her, thickly stretching her entrance, and it began to feel good.

"Your eyes are the deepest blue," he murmured, placing gentle kisses on her temple. "I longed to have you naked in my bed, your hair spread across my pillow, to watch you sleep."

Sabina's breath hitched as his cock flexed inside her. The pain was entirely gone, she had forgotten about it.

Sebastian kissed her slowly, then his mouth went to her ear to sexily whisper. "I would dream about you. About surprising you after your market sales, ripping the front of your dress, touching your pretty tits, sucking them. I spent so many nights holding my cock in a tight fist thinking about the things I wanted to do to you."

"Oh," Sabina panted, wanting all of those things without even knowing what they were. "W-Why didn't you?"

Sebastian made a frustrated sound. "I couldn't have anything to do with you. But now...I wish I'd endangered you earlier..."

Sabina's eyes were unfocused on his handsome face, suddenly aware her body was rocking with his thrusts, the pleasure immense. His hand sneaked between them to toy with her little nub.

"Sebastian," she moaned, writhing against him. "Sebastian, please..."

"Yes," he muttered. "Beg, Sabina. Beg me."

"Please!" she gasped, not believing what she was experiencing. She would say anything he wanted to prolong it. Then, it peaked.

"Se-! OH!" Sabina moaned, feeling so full when he was inside her, then incomplete when he pulled out, but soon after she was blissfully filled.

After several more thrusts, Sebastian watched her eyes go wide with urgency and surprise. She cried out and his balls tightened in response.

"Yes," he grunted, one hand cupping her face to steal another kiss. She was pulsing now, squeezing his cock and he couldn't last.

Sabina moaned again, urgently, sucking on his tongue. Sebastian felt her tight walls spasm around his shaft, and he fucked harder. He groaned and strained against her with his own release, reaching to grip the bedframe to pull himself deep as possible.

Spent, he relaxed, both of them sweaty and panting. Finally, he withdrew and lay aside, pulling her to his chest.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked hoarsely, his brow creased with worry.

Sabina sighed, wondering how soon until they could do it again. "I will need a new gown."

"As many as you please," he chuckled, his voice slightly gruff. He carefully withdrew from her, leaving the large bed to discard his clothes.

Sabina's eyes widened at his raw nudity. He was always impressive in clothes but seeing him naked was a different pleasure.

Sebastian laughed at her speechlessness. "Your turn."

Sabina squeaked and tried to crawl away, but the layers of material were quickly stripped from her body until she was as bare as Sebastian.

Still laughing, Sebastian scooped her up and carried her into the adjoining room where a bath waited. After placing her in the bath he went back to bundle up her ruined dress and remove the sheet with her virgin's blood.

He returned and she was quietly watching him, the steaming water reaching the top of her breasts, and he regretted having petals in the tub. Joining her, Sebastian smiled at the encasing warmth and drew Sabina into his arms.

Sabina nestled into him. "Sebastian?"

"Hm?"

"What about the Gods, up there?" she murmured.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "They're unbearable. My father deals with them, and that is all I can reveal on that point."

Sabina's head spun. "But if you were going to take over the world-"

"Stop, Sabina."

Sabina sighed. "Sebastian?"

"Yes?" he said warily.

"What can you find out about this world?"

He glanced down, curious. "What do you wish to know?"

"Can you find out what...what happened to my father?"

Sebastian paused. "Yes. He's dead."

"How did he die?"

"A sea voyage," he disclosed. "The waters were very rough. His boot slipped and he slid across the entire deck and off the ship's end. He drowned."