All Comments on 'The Prince's Potion Ch. 01'

by MAR5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He has claimed his Queen. Now he must claim both sisters to insure breeding heirs into the kingdom. More please! 5☆

Lionheart61Lionheart61about 1 month ago
Yes

I don't comment too often but this story definately rates one. I hope you continue to write. You have great promise.

TxHoss060TxHoss06030 days ago

Awesome story line that holds promise for more carnal family adventure in the future...

Lich LordLich Lord29 days ago

Nice first story. Keep going! And since you put so much emphasis on the queen's enormous tits, I hope we actually get to read about some tit fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Really good story. Game of Thrones vibes for sure. The only critique is the whole potion thing. If doesn't climax he dies, yikes. Maybe faze that out of story line as the story continues. Just make it a beautiful ancient times incest story, that would be hotter. Just an opinion. But you are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Loved this story but you need to continue and see if there is more incest and maybe mother and sister become pregnant 5 stars

DerDuoDerDuo29 days ago

Absolute banger

Hopefully he impregnates them all!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Very nice story waiting on more gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Really fun, well-written story!

greenreadergreenreader16 days ago

Holy shit Batman on a stick! This was such a great smutty story I absolutely LOVED it.

Queen is so hot!!! Built like a Goddess and was able to save her son! I'm so glad the princess despite all her efforts had to yield to a superior woman. Yeah, May has the brain, the arcane knowledge and was well versed in the art of sex thanks to the old Wizard. Still May's heart was in the right place and she was willing to do all in her power to save the kid. Good sister, I was afraid she might've been poisoning him.

Ancient times, magic, court intrigues, hot mother... dare I say this story has it all for hardcore m/s fanatics? Well, it does for me so I give your creative pen 5 * * * * *, a favorite author and favorite story mark.

Can't wait to read the next chapters, thank you for sharing this with us MAR5!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Totally original and brilliant. Glad you added that May had been slurping up all the love juices through out the nights goings on between mother and son. It seemed such a waste of juices and loss of depth to the eroticism to negate May of such pleasures. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMAR5@MAR5
24/5/7 Update - ch. 04 has been submitted for publication! This is the penultimate chapter in the series. Fear not, the further chronicles of the Velcin Family will pick up in the forthcoming series, around the next generation, set some twenty years later. Thanks for reading a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES