The Prince's Potion Ch. 02

Story Info
Twin sister comes to accept her role as royal breeder.
12.3k words
4.7
17.9k
59

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MAR5
MAR5
124 Followers

All characters are 18 or older -- Thank you!

Chapter 2

Rodmond woke to the incredible sensation of his mother sucking his cock.

He rubbed his eyes and blinked to make sure it was really happening. Sure enough, there she was, his buxom goddess of a mother, completely naked on his bed with her head between his lap, working his absurdly big dick down her throat. He couldn't see much of her face, just her black bangs as she bobbed up and down on him.

Queen Marzanna was lying on her stomach, leaning on one elbow while she held the root of her son's incredible shaft as best she could.

'Ughhh... Mother?' he asked, making sure it was really her down there.

'Mmm, don't worry, baby,' she said, after a few more loud sucking sounds and then popping the fat cock head from her lips with a gasp. 'Mommy is here. I'm going to make sure we break the spell, Roddy.' She continued to lick the twitching shaft. 'Your sister has gone. She seems to think it's going to take more than three loads... for this big nasty thing to finally rest,' she panted and continued to jack him off. She slid her cheek against his bloated plum of a cock head and lovingly looked into her son's eyes. This was her new king. She would do anything for him.

'More, mommy?' Rodmond was stunned. It was still the same night! He had fucked his incredibly busty mother three times already. His older sister Maymon had directed him the first time, helping him achieve a powerful orgasm inside their mother. And then he was in full control. Mother had lay on her back and allowed him to have his way with her. Eventually they settled into a comfortable rhythm with him suckling at her gigantic tits while he shoved his big dick deep into her mature pussy.

This had proved to be a successful method in extracting two more massive loads from Rodmond, and countless orgasms from his dazed mother.

Marzanna started jerking him off in earnest, giving her jaw a rest. She thought of how her throbbing, well-fucked vagina had been a sopping hot mess by the time they had finally stopped fucking earlier.

She replayed the events of the last hour before her daughter had left on her errand.

Rodmond had truly come into his own. At first lifting one of her legs up to his shoulder and then taking both of them. He had held her like that for so long while drilling into her poor little cunt. She could see the pained expression of lust on his face, her flopping legs beside his head, just over the view of her own mountainous bouncing tits. It was all she could do to wrap them both above her locked arms to stop them from bouncing. Unless she held them together, the massive mellons would be everywhere, often crashing right in her face. Rodmond had seemed to encourage this, the rascal.

He had dumped two more huge loads in her that way. She could still feel it pounding her now, the phantom dick. Her mind flashed to the powerful bursts of cum which had seeped out of her dangerously fertile cunt.

She'd never felt more satisfied in her whole life.

Her dutiful daughter, Maymon, was quite attentive throughout the night as well. Constantly at their side during the heated fuck sessions and cleaning up afterwards. May was either at her side, swallowing down as much of the spewing juices from her mother's cunt as she could manage or licking Rodmond's big cock clean.

It was all like some bizarre lusty fever dream.

But it was real, all of it, and the consequences were dire, Marzanna remembered. A potion, concocted at her command by the court wizard Tustin, to give great strength and stamina to her feeble son, was at the root of this insane incest fuck fest. A similar spell had killed the wizard mere hours ago. Old Tustin had been unable to cum and break his own spell. Fearing the same fate for Rodmond, both mother and daughter had been more than prepared to swallow their pride, among other things, when they witnessed his magically enhanced foot long cock.

After finally getting him to soften, Queen Marzanna and her daughter had been shocked when they saw the towering prick rise from the bed sheets not an hour after putting him to sleep. They knew they were not out of this yet. Marzanna wouldn't let the spell claim Rodmond's life. Not after losing her husband and finally crowing her son king of Trevilan.

She would take as many loads as needed to return her baby boy back to normal. Even if it meant fucking him for the next week.

Princess Maymon, former apprentice to Tustin, didn't think it would come to that. Earlier, as they inspected Rodmond's erection while he slept, it had been May who carefully laid out their new plan of attack in dealing with this spell... and his cock.

So far the Voluptuous Queen Marzanna seemed to be the only one among them capable of taking Rodmond's full length. The cock was bigger than anything either of them had ever seen on a man. Luckily Marzanna's full-figured, busty body and mature cunt seemed to be up to the challenge. And like she had said, she was more than willing to take it for her son.

'If that's the case, mother, keep that thing busy. Use your mouth if you must. Especially if you are still sore down there. You'd be surprised how often a good long blowjob can get the job done. I'll be back soon.'

'Of course, dear,' the queen nodded hastily, 'but what will you do? I'll need your help dealing with him.'

'Fear not. I'm going to attempt a different approach. We need to meet this big dick on its own level. I intend to fight magic... with magic. I'm going down to the bookstacks to find another stamina spell... for us this time.'

Marzanna looked shocked, startled. 'Us? You can't be serious. I'm not about to start drinking anything you've... enchanted, daughter. No thank you. I'm sure we can do this the old-fashioned way. That always seemed to work on your father.'

'Think, mother,' Maymon held her shoulders, 'Father never took a potion that gave him a twelve-inch cock. Look at the size of that thing. Look at how it behaves, twitching like that. Does it look natural to you? We must meet it with magic, it might be the only way to beat this spell.'

Back in the present, Marzanna faced down the swaying monster towering between her son's legs. Maymon's words echoed in her mind. Was this the only way, she thought, truly? She felt between her legs, still raw and throbbing.

Did she have another three rounds in her with that big prick? Could she keep going all night?

She searched inside herself. Part of her, the part that had loved being destroyed by that huge shaft, still wanted more. Her daughter had been right, she was made for this. She loved it. She full red lips slowly curved upward. She hadn't been fucked like that in years.

But then rational part of her brain was telling her how fucked up this situation really was. Rodmond could easily have impregnated her. She was only thirty eight; anyone of those big loads could have been the one to impregnate her needy womb. Her head spun thinking about it. Generations of inbreeding preceded them. Her son was already the child of a union between father and daughter. Had Rodmond impregnated his mother already? Will you have his child, Marzanna? How dangerous might their royal inbreeding be now without a wizard's magic to ensure a healthy birth. Will you risk all that to save him?

She answered by resuming the sloppy handjob.

It was then that Queen Marzanna realized she wanted this, wanted him to cum for her. Inside her. To feel that huge load soothe her needy, fertile cunt. Wanted to feel it happen again. Had something happened to her? Had some of the wizard's potion made it into her system somehow? She was so fucking wet. Had all those loads she'd taken earlier done something to her mind? Marzanna was mad with lust, a total slut for her son's giant dick. Her hand was now a blur, travelling up and down the long prick.

She loved that he was so turned on by her body. That only it could satisfy him. That he seemed to lust for her so powerfully, and that his huge loads had all been her doing. 'Is this what my baby needs? Hmm? You need mommy's body... to make this big dick cum?'

'Yes!' he moaned as his gorgeous mother angled the huge head towards her juicy lips.

She jerked him off into her mouth. 'Then cum, baby. Cum for mommy.'

'Oh, I want to, mommy. It hurts... so much. My balls feel so heavy now.'

'I know baby,' she kept jerking, 'I know. What can mommy do? How can I... empty them again for you?' She saw Rodmond's eyes immediately go to her chest.

'Ohhh... You want to suck mommy's tits again?' She laughed and felt the fat tube in her hand pulse with excitement. Her giant matronly udders really did seem to be the key to getting that nut.

He nodded. Of course they were, she realized.

'Mmm,' she sat up and held one heavy breast up to her lips, 'baby boy wants his mommy's big fat tits, does he?' she emphasized each word with a suck on her nipple.

'Yes,' he beamed, 'oh please, mommy! Let me suck on them again.'

Marzanna rolled her eyes and smiled seductively. Maybe she had been thinking too hard about all this. Perhaps Maymon had as well. Maybe the trick was just to keep treating men like big babies and giving them what they wanted.

She leaned forward and let him suck on her to his heart's content.

She watched as her big milkers swelled around his face while he greedily sucked on them.

'Mommy,' Roddy said after a couple minutes of hard sucking, popping one fat nipple from his mouth, 'can you... put it between them?'

She gaped in surprise. She had never done that before. Her husband had always been so consistent in their love making and rarely tried anything beyond vaginal penetration. But given the circumstances, she was willing to try anything to get another load out of him... and to give her sensitive little muff a break.

'Anything for my baby,' she chirped, and leaned back to sit on her legs. She patted her lap for him to shimmy forward and Roddy parted his legs around her stomach, bringing the big swinging dick right up against her. The shaft was almost up to her collarbone. It was a remarkable sight. 'closer baby, mommy will wrap them around your big dick. But you need to be closer.'

'Oh, fuck. They're so big and fat. I just can't get enough of your tits, mother,' Rodmond confessed, doing as he was told. Watching as her boobs filled his lap.

Marzanna laughed at her boy, having known this about him since he was just a baby. He had always been horrible at hiding his love for her huge knockers. All three of her children loved them, though perhaps not to this degree. Whatever helps, she thought with mirth. The attention certainly doesn't feel unpleasant.

Rodmund just couldn't get over the fact, the sight, of finally, after all these years, having his beautiful mother and her big, wonderful breasts, all to himself. He never wanted this moment to end. He knew what was at stake, but told himself that if this was how he died, he'd have no complaints.

She pulled him to her and then took one heavy breast in each hand. They were already so shiny with sweat and drool. His cock was beat red and layered in a mixture of precum and saliva. Given the absurd size of their sex organs, it thankfully did not take more than a couple tries to finally get the him centered between her.

'Yesss... look at it! Oh, this feels so amazing!' Rodmond beamed, taking in the sight of her giant white globes completely engulfing his hot red shaft. The big purple head of his angry cock was barely visible in her deep gulf of self-made cleavage.

'Oh baby, yes it does feel good to have you wrapped up like this! Now what? Tell mommy what to do.'

'Mmm, yes! Try and jerk me off... with your tits. And I'll thrust as best I can.'

Marzanna almost wanted to laugh at his directions, at the whole sotuation, but she had to admit it was terribly erotic. Before today she would have never thought about giving her son a titjob, let alone fucking him. Now it felt like the most natural thing in the world. She felt odd, in almost an out of body experience sort of way, but she could absolutely see herself getting used to this. She had never been so thoroughly pleasured before, never cum so much before in one night.

She soon felt Roddy push his ass up off her legs and, up came his fat cock, right on her chin! She gasped at it's sudden appearance from out of her cleavage. Her son started to thrust up at her in earnest.

She soon got the general idea and started rubbing her massive jugs against his cock as best she could manage. Occasionally, she would lick her tongue out and catch the big peeping cock head from her squished tits.

Even still, it was slow going and not the easiest to maintain for the buxom queen, who was unaccustomed to lifting such heavy hangers with her little hands for more than a few minutes. Eventually she just ended up folding her arms around her boobs and while he fucked her mouth.

This seemed to do the job.

A few minutes later, sensing a renewed wave of pleasure from between her legs, the curvy queen let go of her tits and rose up to kneel over her son's cock. The oversized rod slapped against her soft stomach, just below her swinging tits.

'Ohhh,' Rodmond moaned. 'Are we... going again, mother?'

Marzanna said nothing. Her lust had overtaken her. Her big hangers grazed the wet bloated head, and she heard him moan out in joy. One of her legs came up and she pushed herself to crouch over him. His eyes never left her big boobs. She took his cock head in one hand and lined it up with her sensitive pussy.

At first, she felt her tightness, the tender flesh that had taken such a beating earlier, but then the pain receded, and she gently eased herself onto him. Marzanna exhaled sharply as she worked her way down his incredible girth, feeling him hit every corner of her hot tunnel. It was unbelievablly filling feeling. Once she had a little more than half of him inside, she eased both of her knees down on either side of her son.

Rodmond had his hands on her wide hips but soon they were pawing at her fat tits, feeling the soft flesh envelope his fingers.

The horny queen let out a soft cry as she felt him connect against her cervix already. She leaned forward, giving him more of what he wanted. Her big tits swung pendulously over his face. Roddy's hands were all about again, bringing them together and pulling her nipples to his mouth. Marzanna gave out a sharp cry as she felt his powerful cock flex inside her, his tongue lapping on a nipple.

She couldn't see his face anymore; it was buried in her valley of tit flesh. She could only feel him now, and hear his moans of pure pleasure.

Then she began to ride him.

***

At the celebratory dinner earlier that evening, there came a feast the likes of which castle Trevilan had not seen since before the plague. The four remaining members of the Velcin family, along with fifty or so of their closest friends and advisors, were gathered to mourn the death of King Rodar and celebrate the ascension of his only son, Rodmond.

Those gathered in the hall were in fact the bulk of those who lived inside the castle. Due to the ongoing plague which had ravaged Trevilan, all traffic in and out of the keep had ceased nearly three months ago. Goods were transported at specific stop points outside the castle walls. Any outsiders were required to quarantine for a least two weeks to ensure no signs of pox were present. Even then, there were significant safeguards preventing anyone but the closest advisors and guards from interacting directly with members of the royal family.

Young Rodmond, crowned only hours ago, sat in his father's seat at the head of the long table. His mother, Queen Marzanna, sat to his left, and his aunt, the High Priestess of the Redeemer, Morigan, on his right.

All the way at the other end of the main table, staring directly across at her new king, was eighteen-year-old princess Gilidred Velcin, or Gilly as everyone called her, Rodmond's twin sister and, by all accounts, his betrothed.

Gilly couldn't believe her brother's sudden transformation. From her perspective, her brother seemed like a completely different person. A new man.

Her mother had explained it all to her and her older sister Maymon during their father's funeral earlier today.

Thanks to the potion, Roddy was no longer the bedbound invalid she had known all her life. She watched him as he sat at the head of the table, gesticulating. He could even stand and walk completely on his own. Formerly his nurse, Wengigia, had always been at his side, feeding, clothing, and bathing him since he was a boy. She even still breast fed him. As Gilly peered across at him, chatting with their mother and their aunt, it looked as if he had never needed any help at all.

He certainly looked the part of a king. He looked like a he had always been one, wearing their father's ring, royal cloak, and crown. Gilly smiled. But it was Roddy, no matter the raiment. Her twin brother was still obsessed mother's big tits, from the way he kept staring at her generously cut neckline.

What kind of potion was this exactly, she wondered. And just how long would it last?

Gilly sighed. She loved her brother; they had shared so many wonderful memories together as children. But marrying and bearing his sons was something she wasn't quite sure she would ever be ready for. The fact that up until now he was almost totally bed bound meant that she had never had to think about it too seriously.

While her father was alive, Gilly always assumed the day she married Rodmond would be far off in the future. When they were both grown adults. She would be a woman, emotionally mature, and prepared to be his queen by that point, surely. To serve the realm and bear him as many sons as needed.

Now, over the course of one terrible night, her father was dead, and Rodmond was king. The next logical step was for him to wed her... and bed her.

Not that Rodmond was wholly unattractive, she continued observing him across the table. She simply had no reason up until now to think of him that way. His illness had largely restricted how much they interacted over the years and up until this point.

She sighed again, drooping her small shoulders. The truth was, at her age, Gilly believed in love. True love. She believed in romance and chivalry. A knight in shining armor, sweeping her off her feet, and making sweet, passionate love all night long. She wanted a loving, affectionate husband, to be her equal and to care for her the way that she would care for him. She didn't just want to be a king's broodmare queen.

She sat up straight, catching herself daydreaming. She nodded vacantly to one of her handmaids as they blathered away next to her with court gossip. Not caring if she was listening. Gilly eyed the room again. The dinner table was a bustle of activity and chatter. Candlelight glow was everywhere. Beyond the soft light, her deep green eyes searched for him. Her beloved.

Presently she spotted him, a statue of a man standing diligently next to her mother. Ser Blant. Ser Anson Blant, the captain of the guard, and the love of her life. Now in his mid-fifties. He was the most passionate lover she had ever known. Her first and only lover, she corrected. Ser Blant, like an uncle to her at first, having always served the Velcin family so faithfully, and now her guardian lover.

While she watched him, she thought back to the day their romance had begun. Only two months ago. Not long after he had lost his wife of twenty years, Annibou, to this awful plague.

Anson's boys, Erik and Gurmin, were both grown and moved on to be soldiers and have families of their own. The Captain of the guard was all alone in the castle, and, in his grief, he had turned to the daughter he never had, Princess Gilly Velcin, for the comfort he so clearly needed.

MAR5
MAR5
124 Followers