The Prince's Potion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We must tame it,' a familiar voice said from behind them. 'It is indeed the work of Tustin. The only way to tame that thing... is to give it the relief it needs.'

'Maymon! You knew about this?' Marzanna whipped around, startled.

'I had my guesses,' her oldest daughter replied. 'I was his only apprentice after all. The wizard did this sort of thing all the time. The spell was broken after he... well, relieved himself. I suspect, from what I've just been reading, the same will be the case for Rodmond. But we must act quickly.'

'A-Act?' Rodmond stuttered.

'This spell, or a version of it, was surely what killed the wizard, little brother. Or should I say... big brother? Sorry. That thing is... well, you'll need to get immediate relief, if you're to survive this.'

'I don't understand! Are you saying this... big dick could kill me?' Rodmond stared at it in disbelief.

'Precisely. From what I've read, the magically prolonged erection will undoubtedly put far too great a strain on your system. You won't last the night... unless we do something about it. Right now.'

'No, oh no... What have I done?' the queen shook her head. She wiped away the tears and stared at her baby boy. She looked at the massive pillar of flesh bouncing back and forth from his crotch. Observed the big heavy balls that hung below it. She had no idea they could be so... swollen.

'It's alright, mother,' Maymon was beside her now. They were both inspecting Rodmond. 'We'll get through this together. Now brother, I need you to relax... and undress.'

'Undress?' the boy stammered.

'Trust me. It will help things move along. Don't worry. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Mother and I will also doff our garments.' She was already unlacing her mother's dress.

'We will?' the queen asked.

'We must!' May said.

Ten minutes later, mother and daughter were crouched on top of Rodmond's bed. Marzanna on Roddy's left rubbing his prick with both hands while May was sat between his legs tending to his heavy balls. Her fingers were slick with the copious amount of sticky precum he was constantly oozing as she massaged his bug nuts.

Rodmond, leaning on his elbows, watched in a state of pure bewilderment, moaning in the throes of such intense sexual pleasure. Even if at first he had been embarrassed, and a little afraid, by the idea of his own sister and mother bringing him to climax, after only a few minutes, he really got into the lewd jerk off session.

Especially when Maymon emphasized that they should all get close to each other as to spur the enchanted cock on even more. The effect seemed to be working as intended, if the drooling purple tip of the enormous member was any indication.

Minutes soon turned into nearly an hour however and Maymon was cognizant of the effect the prolonged erection might have her brother. 'We've got to try harder, mommy. Who knows how long Roddy has.'

'Harder? My hands are getting tired!'

'Oh please, mother. We've been taking turns. Besides, your technique is way off.'

'My technique? And just what would you know about technique, daughter?'

'Err, well... I am quite well read in matters of bodily pleasure.'

'You are?' both mother and son said together.

Maymon didn't answer and instead stopped what she was doing.

She had a firm grip on both her brother's swollen testicles, juggling them in her hands as she watched her mother scale the big cock with a slow grip of all ten fingers. The effect seemed to be doing something; her brother's cock was twitching wildly, but still no sign of an orgasm.

The princess looked down at her lush thighs, glistening with sweat and from where she had rubbed out all the slick precum on them. She looked at her vagina. She was soaking wet. Was she prepared to fuck her brother to save his life? This magically endowed dick was bigger than anything she'd seen Tustin do to himself, and she wasn't even sure it would fit down there.

She could try using her mouth but the size frightened her. The trick seemed to be letting it bury to the hilt, going balls deep in her pussy; to make that sacred connection with the cervix, her deepest and holiest of centers. That always made the wizard cum.

'Mother, stop, this isn't working,' she said finally.

'What?' Rodmond asked, taking his eyes from his mother's incredible rack. He loved how big and full they looked, hanging low and heavy on her chest. The big hangers totally covered her taut stomach and he desperately wished to slide his big cock between them. He faced his equally scant older sister, sized her up. 'But sister... this feels incredible! I'm sure I'll... finish soon.'

'Yes, but we don't know how long you have, brother. This is what killed Tustin, remember. We cannot let you remain in this state for too long. We must control this beast before it gets the better of you.'

'Well, daughter, what do you suggest?' the queen said, in a noticeably husky voice. She folded her arms beneath her big tits, forming a long natural cleavage that she caught Roddy gaping at.

Maymon silently rose up on the bed and proceeded to crouch over her younger brother.

'Oh you cannot be serious!' the queen exclaimed but did nothing to intercede. She watched as her daughter lowered herself to meet the dribbling oversized crown with her puffy pink lips. The queen gasped as the fat cock head parted May's labia but could go further, evidence enough the angry tool was simply too big and fat to enter her most sacred chamber.

Maymon sighed and squirmed a bit, still standing over Rodmond, only to relent after several failed attempts to penetrate.

Rodmond said nothing all the while; he simply enjoyed the view of his older sister's wonderful backside, her beautifully round ass, and all the tasteful side-boob he could see as she repeated tried to fit his absurd member inside her petite little snatch.

'Ugh, it's no use! We'll just have to keep using our hands and hope it's good enough,' she moaned, sitting back down on between his legs.

She regarded the member and drew it to her wet lips. She kissed it a few times and then surrounded the drooling head with her mouth. Her tongue gingerly began to swirl around the cockhead, taking in all the salty flavors of the precum bubbling forth.

After a few minutes of taking no more than the first inch or so into her mouth, she gave up. Inspecting it, she tried licking and kissing the shaft. So hard, she thought, gushing over the rigid shaft, so impossibly big. Oh great Redeemer, what a cock!

'Move aside, daughter,' Marzanna said after watching Maymon negotiate around the mountain of cock meat.

'Mother, you don't mean to...'

'I said I would do anything for my son. And if that means... fucking this giant cock to save his life, then that is what must be done,' she said, attempting to take the same position her daughter had a moment ago.

'Redeemer...' Rodmond nearly passed out; he felt such a surge go through his cock. He thought he was going to cum right then and there. His mother, the queen, was actually going to let him fuck her!

'Mother, look at this thing. If you mean that...' Maymon stopped her and took her mother's hands. They nodded to one another. 'Well, we shall have to make sure you are prepared... to go all the way. It will take much to satisfy this beast.'

'Prepare?' Marzanna said, but her daughter was upon her now, kissing her passionately and fondling her big tits. The queen fell back on the bed and Maymon followed. Their bodies crushed against one another, breasts pressed together tightly. She felt her daughter's tongue explore her mouth. Where had she learned such techniques? Marzanna made a mental note to see to those books May had claimed to have read.

The embrace did not feel entirely unpleasant for the queen, who had never experienced such attention from another woman. Soon she felt a little hand at her hot crotch, parting her matronly lips and delving in to extract her pleasure. Oh yes, she would certainly have a word or two with Maymon after all this.

After they had saved Rodmond.

But, by the Redeemer, my girl absolutely knows what she is doing. May's fingers now expertly navigated Marzanna's vagina, flicking slowly and twirling sensually, but with great need. The urgency she had felt before, to relieve Rodmond, had now been replaced with pure ecstasy from her daughter's caress.

Soon Maymon was travelling down between her mother's epic tits, by way of a series of slow, wet kisses, and moving towards that ultimate destination where she knew her mouth would be put to even better use. May was getting so hot from all this, the idea that Roddy was going to cram their mother's wet cunt with that enormous cock. She kept kissing, slow and steady. It was all in preparation for the royal cunt to receive untold pleasure from that monstrous looking cock swinging fiendishly from her brother's lap.

'Oh Redeemer! How? How is this possible?' Marzanna moaned, holding onto her daughter's short cropped hair until May was too far down to run her fingers through. She had never felt such powerful waves of pleasure.

'Shhh,' Maymon hushed her, 'accept this gift, mother.' The diligent daughter got to work on her queen's hot pussy. Licking and tonguing her sweet spot, savoring the rich, mature flavor of her well-loved cunt. This pussy had birthed her and was the most delicious thing Maymon had ever tasted in her life. She moaned loudly as she dived in and worshipped her mother's cunt with her mouth.

Minutes passed and Marzanna was brought to a heart-pounding orgasm by her own daughter's tongue.

For Rodmond, it was the most erotic scene he had ever witnessed. The women soon collected themselves and before he knew what was going on, his sister had him up on his knees. Both children now knelt on the before their dazed mother, who was spread eagle on her back, still enjoying the pleasure her daughter had given her.

Maymon nudged him closer and closer to their mother's opening, directing him by his giant cock. She could not bring herself to let go of it, so big and hot. Truthfully, she was still a little upset that it would not cooperate earlier with her undersized pussy.

'Now brother,' she said, 'I understand this is all new for you, but it will not be difficult. Trust me. It's like riding a horse. I will guide you into mother and then hold you from behind. Then all we need do... is fuck her until you cum.'

Rodmond nodded and audibly gulped. He felt that May was doing her best to jerk him off while she directed him. His eyes however never left the heaving mountains of tit flesh balanced on his mother's chest. They truly were a glorious sight and, from the jolts and throbs erupting from his member, he knew it was all working towards the historic climax to come.

'Mom... Mommy, can you hear me? I'm going to ease Roddy in now, OK?' May said.

'Uh huh, yes baby. Do it...' she whimpered.

Maymon's tiny little fingers travelled up the great twitching shaft until it finally griped the deep purple head of the cock. She met her brother's eyes again and nodded to him. Then she lowered the long shaft down until it met and kissed his mother's saliva-covered lips.

All three of them let out an audible sigh. None of them could believe what they were feeling, what they were seeing. Were they all under the wizard's spell? Had old Tustin planned all of this? That randy old goat. Even in death it seemed his powers continued.

'Alright, Roddy,' May said, 'easy does it. We need to go easy on mom at first. We'll take it nice and slow. No one is nearly this big. Not even daddy.'

'Really?' he panted, watching as the head of his giant cock parted his mother's wet pink folds and stretch them apart. He heard his mother let out a deep groan of pleasure.

'Oh my word, yes,' Maymon breathed into his ear, laughing. 'You've got the biggest cock in Trevilan, brother.'

'Ohhhh! Oh yes! Oh fuck, so hot! It feels... it feels,' their mother moaned.

'Yes,' Maymon hissed, slowly moving nudging her brother forward, and resting her chin on his shoulder. Her breasts hot against his back, hard nipples pressing into him. 'Now push, brother. Sink that enormous cock into your queen!'

'Fuck, it's... Oh, it feels incredible!' Rodmond cried out, having squeezed about three gigantic inches inside his mother's exceptional cunt. It felt so velvety soft and warm. He watched as there was still more than six inches waiting to go. His wide shaft buckled under the pressure from both his and his sister's hands, pushing it forward even more.

'Oh what power!' Maymon's eyes went wide as she watched more of her brother's huge cock disappear into their mom. The queen was moaning nonsense. Both her children kept feeding the thing into her wanting cunt.

To her mother's credit, May noticed that Marzanna seemed more than capable of taking such a prodigious dick. She was built for this cock. Those perfectly shaped, child-bearing hips and that big round bubble butt served her well, acting as a cushion against such a monolithic invasion.

Maymon gushed and was feeling more than a little jealous at the raunchy sight. She soon had one hand busy at work between her own legs, bringing on her own pleasure from the scene.

Precious minutes passed and noticeable progress was made. A little over half of Rodmond's magically enchanted cock was buried into his mother's vagina and he could go no further. Mother is stuffed to capacity, May realized, Roddy has already touched bottom!

'Oh, I've reached it, sister. Mother's womb. What do we do now?' he said, turning his head to meet her eyes.

Maymon had to laugh at her brother's naivety. 'Oh, my sweet prince. No, not prince. My king. Now we are going to fuck her.'

Gently she guided forward him by the hips and slowly eased him back and then forth. Sister showed brother the way to fuck his mother. Soon they found a healthy rhythm, which the huge bed board seemed to echo against the wall. Their mother was moaning out uncontrollably.

Queen Marzanna was in the realm of the senses. Such intense waves of pleasure were washing over her that she could no longer form coherent thoughts. When she heard her daughter say that now the real fucking would begin, something inside her opened up, unleashed deep inside her, and finally, beyond all the pain of the cunt-stretching cock, she accepted that this was who she was now. Then the pleasure erupted within her. She was astounded as Rodmond quickly got into the groove of fucking her brains out.

The normally reserved and quiet queen was now trashing her head back and forth in the throes of passion. She was moaning and yelling nonsense, screaming. And the siblings had no doubt this would attract all kinds of attention from outside. But there was no stopping them now. Maymon was guiding her brother through the strokes even though he seemed to need little help.

Roddy was acting purely on instinct and it was telling him to slam into his busty mother over and over again, for all he was worth. He told himself he wouldn't stop until he blasted her insides with a boiling hot geyser of virile cum.

'Oh mommy! Fuck yes, mommy! You feel so good!'

'Yes! Yes, baby! Fuck mommy! You're so close aren't you, baby? You're fucking mommy... so good, yesss. Ugh, come on, baby. Give it all to mommy! Give mommy that huge cock!'

Queen Marzanna didn't even recognize her own voice shouting all this nonsense. She had never heard herself speak in such a manner. Desperate times, she thought, I'll do anything for my baby boy. Including getting fucked apart by his huge cock. Any mother would do the same for her child. Taking a massive load of cum... deep within my greedy little womb is the least I can do!

She heard herself scream. Then she heard Rodmond roar.

'Oh fuck! Ughhh, yes, here it comes, Mother!' It was a man's voice. A king's. Her son was cumming inside her.

Maymon squeezed her brother's nuts. She squealed as she felt them contract. She already had a finger deep inside his anus, massaging his prostate. She hoped this was enough to coax the load forth but there was only so much she could see from this angle. She watched as he thrust forward, one big final stroke, and buried himself deep inside his mother's welcoming honeypot. Miraculously, he was balls deep! Her mother had taken his entire length!

Rodmond continued to lean forward. Then he was moving, coming up on his haunches and on top of his mother's spread form, laying on her, without ever coming out of her cunt. Mother and son embraced in a lewd kiss that was sloppier than it was romantic. Maymon saw it was fueled by pure lust than anything else. She knew she would never forget this moment.

Marzanna felt the powerful load shoot forth deep inside her. All that thick white sperm, magically strengthened, seeping out and filling her well-stuffed cunt. It was so hot inside her. She had never felt so full. A great wave of heat enveloped her and she was cumming. She wrapped her arms around her son, held him close, and rode out the most intense orgasm of her entire life. She felt herself squirting on him. She felt the small aftershock orgasms, tremors in inside her, around the impossibly thick shaft of her young son as he bucked and throbbed through his massive climax.

Both mother and son gave a long moan into each other's mouths.

We did it, Roddy, Maymon thought, watching and joining her hands together in prayer; a truly historic load inside the sacred womb from which you were born. And it may have just saved your life. Oh thank you, blessed Redeemer. Now to wait and see if he softens from one load.

***

Later, after two more intense mother son fuck sessions that night, Rodmond's immense shaft finally seemed to have deflated by a noticeable amount. Mother and daughter now relaxed as he slept peacefully.

Presently the two women sat, absolutely exhausted, on a large brown divan at rear of the bedchamber. Still completely naked, they spoke quietly and made use of the water jug and sea sponge, slowly washing each other.

'I'll stay with him tonight, darling,' Marzanna whispered. 'I want to watch over him.' She was sore all over from the rigorous fucking but, truth be told, she had never felt better.

'Mother, are you sure? You've... already done so much.' May asked as she carefully wiped and cleaned her mother's sensitive and well-loved vagina.

'It is nothing. I would gladly do it all again. Maybe not three times in a row,' she smiled, and soon both of them were stifling giggles so as not to disturb the slumbering young king.

'As you wish. I shall need to more thoroughly research Tustin's notes and those tomes if I am to recreate the potion. Though perhaps not as... potent. Either way, we must assume that by tomorrow Roddy will be back to normal. Alas, if only some of what was in that vial still remained.'

'That bottle.' The queen corrected.

'I'm sorry?'

'It was not a vial, May, it was a bottle, like this,' Marzanna held up the water jug to compare what her son had ingested earlier.

'Oh... I see. Oh dear,' Maymon said, shaking her head. 'I think I had better stay with you then.'

'What?' Marzanna turned to face her, 'why? What is the matter?'

'I think,' May took the jug from her, looked at it, 'that old wizard gave Rodmond enough potion... for an entire week's worth of stamina!'

Both women gasped and faced the bed. To their shock they saw the familiar tent in the bed sheets rise before them.

To be continued...