All Comments on 'The Prince's Servitude Pt. 01'

by Okidokie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this so far! I can’t wait to see what happens next, the idea of being the little prince is so hot!!!

Dpj49Dpj4910 months ago

Loving it so far. Great writing and storytelling!

HawknoseHawknose10 months ago

Nice start to the tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good so far, but make sure to stick to narrating in First Person, some Third was creeping in there

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

Great story. It sometimes takes me a moment to think about what you want to convey due to verb tenses changing within the same paragraph or thought. I don’t know if you are using a voice recognition tool but mine also does that and produces wrong pronouns. I know it is a very helpful tool to speed up the process however it just takes some more time in the editing process. Please keep going as I know what you are saying and I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I LOVE this story and setting. It could have easily turned violent (turn off for me) but the sexual tension between the 2 and Loukas' sexy soft-Dom personality is so hot!

sm1982sm198210 months ago

Fantastic start! When I read the title and one line summary, I knew this story was not going to disappoint!

MidnightShriekMidnightShriek6 months ago

I was hoping he would ask his mother why does she have that book and how does she know about men's pleasures. 👀👀👀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOkidokie@Okidokie
Thanks for the interest! You all rock with your encouragement. Much love! Happy reading and I wish you much satisfaction.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES