The Prince's Servitude Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The royalty he had encountered in the past was nothing less than ignorant and spoiled. My eyes constantly strayed to where they disappeared to until they re-emerged...laughing. What the fuck is going on?

I walked over, intent on figuring out what made the little punk get Percy smiling like that. Percy frowned when he saw me coming, which irritated me further. The Soldier, Meris, I saw Percy's look and followed his gaze, confused. He immediately straightened, and fear crept into his eyes as he took on my countenance. Good. He should be fearful.

"Sire..." I didn't let him speak.

"Is there something else you should be doing?"

"Yes, right away Sire."

I glared at his back as he retreated quickly.

"What's with you? Did we take too long? I told Gregor before you left," he said, clutching his harvest to his chest. Several wild onions and garlic.

"Next time you tell me, last time I checked, it is not Gregor you serve. Is that understood?"

His nostrils flared, and his cheeks reddened in anger. "Yes," he gritted out.

I looked at his hand. "You are crushing your herbs, acula. Shouldn't you be doing something with that?"

He narrowed his eyes. "Yes, sire," he said and stomped to the fire. My anger dispersed into amusement. Oh, he was a fiery little thing.

Percy

Who does he think he is? Telling me what to do. Hmmph. Gregor raised his head. "Well, he tells us all what to do, being our king and all...." So, I may have been muttering out loud. I opened my mouth to say not my king, but immediately shut it as that was no longer true. I sighed and went about cooking.

Adding potatoes Tamarius contributed as well as chunks of rabbit another soldier brought to me. His name was Aven. He was surprised when I asked his name and thanked him. It's what I did to my own army as I was always told loyalty was built with getting to truly know your Soldiers. Even though they were not mine, it was a habit I didn't intend to break.

More and more people came by my fire as the aroma spread through the makeshift camp. The more trusting got served, and after much raving, more came to partake. I saved a large serving for Loukas and a smaller one for myself.

Gregor came by and handed me a loaf to give Loukas with his soup. He was whittling away across the fire, waiting for his men to be served before he accepted his bowl. It surprised me but also endeared me a little more to him. He ate quietly and hummed at the first bite, which pleased me.

I ate quickly, eyeing my saddlebag on my horse Salas. When there was enough companionable conversation throughout and Loukas was engaged with Gregor about our route to Ganion, I stole away to grab my bedroll and book. My cheeks were already blazing.

I set my roll by the fire and sputtered when Loukas spoke to Meris, whose ears turned red, and with a snicker, got up and moved my bedroll next to Loukas'.

Loukas didn't pay any attention to me as I glared at the side of his head, but if the smirk he wore was any indication, he very well knew where my gaze lay. I muttered and sat upon my bedroll and cracked open the book. It was close enough to another fire circle that I could read the words. I shut it quickly as my neck felt hot as I read the first sentence.

To please your client, you must learn the art of fellatio.

I quickly pulled the book closer to my chest and looked around me in fear of somehow anyone was reading over my shoulder.

I opened it up again and browsed until I found a set of instructions.

The Art of Fellatio

Grasp the shaft firmly but not overly tight to wield it where you want as well as provide pleasurable pressure as you stroke it up and down. It also helps prevent you from going too deep until you are used to relaxing your throat to allow the entirety of their shaft to go in deep past your reflexes, especially those that are well endowed in length and width. When starting, do not stroke too fast. Use your tongue to lick around the head and stroke under and around it. Inch it into your mouth, creating suction but be mindful of your teeth.

Bob your head in conjunction with the strokes of your hand. You can increase your speed as they quicken their breath. Always pay attention to what they seem to like and not and adjust accordingly. Stroke the balls as well, tease them. Relax your throat as you start to ease more and more into your mouth...

It went on... dear lord, it went on. It suggested practicing on phallic fruit and vegetables if toys were not available. Using lubricant such as oil if I was dehydrated and could not produce enough spit. To stare up to add to my allure. I felt hot and tugged at my neckline.

My eyes strayed to Loukas as he was now in a discussion with another Tamarius. My eyes trailed down to the bulge between his legs. I knew damn well from our current method of travel that he was most definitely endowed.

How in the world was I supposed to get that down my throat! I looked up and saw his heated gaze locked onto me, knowing exactly where and what I was staring at. My eyes widened and I froze.

Oh dear. I immediately shut the book, tucked it under my bedroll, and laid down with my back to him. I lay in utter embarrassment until somehow, I fell asleep.

I woke in the middle of the night, warm and cozy. It didn't take long to realize the heat at my back and the large arm around my waist was Loukas. I tried to ease away, but it tightened as I did so.

So, I lay there, my cock hardening in confusion before I eventually fell back asleep. When I woke again, an arm was across my chest and the body behind me was rocking against my backside. I gasped as I felt his large dick pressed against my crevice, rhythmic motions proved he was fucking me in my sleep.

My cock slowly rose and became achingly hard. I couldn't help but rock back into it. I slowly eased my hand into my pants and gripped my shaft. When a whimper escaped me, the movement stilled. He was awake, but I was too close.

"Please... Lash, don't stop."

The hand lowered down my front and a growl rumbled against my back as he felt what my hand was doing.

"Did I say you can touch yourself, little Prince? I will tell you when you are allowed to touch what's mine."

His growl whispered in my ear. He took the flesh between his teeth. My body shook as he pulled my hand away and replaced it with his. Stroking me. I mewled as he pressed his teeth and tongue against my neck, I bared it more to his administrations.

"Please!" I said again, not knowing what I wanted.

He removed his hand only to shove my pants down and wrestle with his own. I gasped as he raised my leg to shove his cock between them.

"Don't worry, little acula, when I take you, it will be in a bed and in my chambers where I can hear your screams of pleasure." I gasped.

He grasped my cock, and I instinctively tightened my legs to create a tight tunnel for his pumping shaft gliding under my balls. He continued to pump with more vigor as my body shook as was being pounded from behind. I panted as my pleasure increased. His strokes to my cock sped with his movement. My mind was a jumble of pleasure.

"Lash, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

He captured my mouth in his as I cried into his invading tongue, which elevated my orgasm to a new level. My cum spilled into his pumping fist until it became painful. I felt his cock enlarge between my thighs before it erupted cum and spread all over.

When my awareness finally returned and I heard a very active camp breaking down, I froze before I started to jump up in panic but was prevented when his arm tightened around me. His breath tickled my ear.

"Relax, acula, there is no shame." He teased my ear with his tongue, "You were wonderful."

I blushed, and maybe preened as happiness bubbled in me with his praise. It burst when he said, "Pull your pants up, but don't wipe away my spend."

"I want my cum on you all day so you don't forget who you belong to. Certainly not Gregor, Meris or any other bejot out there you may think for a moment to spread your legs for."

That asshole.

End of Chapter 1

Terms

Acula- term of endearment for someone you find attractive or charming.

Bejot- slang for someone who is brash, unrefined, or reckless.

12