The Princess and her Suitors Ch. 02

Story Info
Privates on Parade - The princess inspects her suitors.
1.1k words
4.09
7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smfap
smfap
9 Followers

The following day, the princess sent knaves out into the land to scout for suitable husbands.

She commanded they must be no older than 25, have calves like tree trunks and arms that could subdue a lion, yet show only the most artfully composed features and exhibit appendages as long and thick and strong as her father's, worthy to be received by her royal orifices and capably of siring the next great King.

The Knaves searched far and wide, attending the naked sporting events the kingdom was renowned for, and carefully inspecting those strapping young bucks who toiled on the land.

There was no lack of applicants for the position, the princess's beauty was fabled across the kingdom and her passions had become the chief concern of the gossips and story mongers, and all robust men were greatly stirred by these rumors.

After months, and a mere week prior to the princesses 19th birthday, the knaves returned with 50 men judged the pride of the land, all eager to service the Princesses every request and to make a most devoted husband day and night.

But how should she choose her man from these 50?

After much thought, (which engendered much stimulation of her unthinking parts) she devised a plan, 3 tests over 5 days would reveal her husband, and on the 6th day she would be wed.

Monday

***********************************************

The princess decreed that the candidates should appear before her in the great hall. Just her, the 50 and 10 members of the royal guard.

The candidates must be divested of all clothes and stand in 5 lines of 10 for her inspection.

This was to be done on Monday morning.

After all was so arranged the princess herself appeared, similar unattired, her majesty fully revealed to her select male subjects.....

Large, shapely breasts, white but blushing pink around the areola's, nipples that stood out against the soft flesh. Elegant legs flowing from generous buttocks, neatly trimmed pubic hair framing her royal sex.

When she so appeared, the men could make no deliberate sign, but were commanded to remain mute and still. Yet signs there were as the young men were unable to remain unmoved by such a site, and almost all soon stood proudly to attention.

Those 3 that did not she dismissed; they were taken away by the guards for not showing respect. This was considered treachery and punishable by death, but the princess was merciful and requested only that they be removed.

The remaining 47 she inspected as like a military parade.

She noted their faces and eyes, their bearing, their muscles, and skin tone. Limbs, hair, belly and buttocks. But she was most drawn by those parts displayed between their legs.

Testes hanging covered in hair, with loose wrinkled skin, or some drawn tight and smooth against their bodies.

But those pendulous and free, glimpsed from behind hanging between muscular buttocks like the gonads of some rough animal were the ones she most admired.

These were the ones she wanted to explore with her fingers, with her tongue and feel laid upon her.

Yet it was their Penni that most excited her attention, all long and thick as requested, all engorged with blood with smooth round glans atop and yet with much variety... some longer than others, some red and gnarled, some smooth and pale but wrapped round with dark veins. Some straight, some slightly curved. Many glistening with pre-cum oozing from the tip, some visibly trembling.

She licked her lips at the sight of so many stiff in her honor.

She could feel herself getting wet, was she dripping onto the hall floor? She wasn't concerned, engrossed by the sights before her as she was.

By now some of the men were anointing the floor themselves, She saw this but did not care, it was marble and could easily be cleaned by the staff.

(It was said that the cleaning of copious such fluids, and others , was a regular occurrence when her mother and father hosted the exclusive royal gatherings to which only the best, and most uninhibited in the land were invited)

Yet - she did not touch, only looked, touching would come later and with a more select band.

But she did talk, she would select one that particularly took her eye and move in close, lean into his ear and whisper. What was said was between he and her alone, though later, over their bread and ale, the guards would eagerly speculate on what passed between the intimates.

These chosen ones were observed to close their eyes, thin their lips, tilt their heads and swallow hard. One or 2 found their hand jerk instinctively towards their manhood, but quickly stayed as the prior instruction - no deliberate movement on pain of death , was recalled and obeyed.

However, one such could not contain himself, despite no physical contact his cock erupted, a long stream jetted out, quickly followed by more, lesser in force but still abundant, the flow maintained for many seconds.

It splashed onto her highnesses belly and dripped down to her pubis, mingling with her secretions and on down her legs.

He closed his eyes and moaned, the guards started towards the couple, but the princess, who was initially shocked, quickly regained her composure and waved them away with a smile.

She turned her back as his ejaculation continued and felt it drip down her buttocks and legs, it reminded her of her father.

She wanted to cup his balls and roll them in her fingers.... to engulf his glans in her mouth and feel the last spurts against her tongue, but they were not the rules she had devised for herself, there would be chance enough for that later in the week, and of course for many years to follow.

For now she would exercise a self-control bestowed on her by her noble heritage, one that differentiated her from this impulsive young peasant.

When he was finished and beginning to lose tumescence she leaned in again and whispered, he looked terrified and his manhood withered. Though she had enjoyed the moment, a man with such poor control was not what she desired.

"Guards take him and ........release him" she ordered in her bountiful mercy. She had spared him the punishment he so deserved.

And so the inspection continued for a full hour.

Some of the men's tribute began to wane, her interest in the same waned in like manner.

Finally, she walked the lines and indicated those that she favored, 20 were chosen, the others were allowed to leave and return home.

Despite their rejection, they were considered among the best male specimens in the land and the most desirable and fertile women fought for their attentions.

.......And their offspring were legion.

("This is getting really bizarre,....keep going"!)


smfap
smfap
9 Followers