The Princess and the Pauper Pt. 04

Story Info
A Pizza, a spank and a pounding.
2.8k words
4.81
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5

Chantelle struggles to get her balance, weak-kneed, she stumbles slightly, I catch her and holding her, I suggest.

"Chantelle, wait, sit for bit, gather yourself."

"Damn Brian; you barely got started and I'm wiped out, Geezus, I've already had 4 or 5 orgasms since we met, plus that tremendous multiple, that probably could count as 10." She giggles, wraps her long, soft, fingers around my penis.

"Let me get you off with a blow job or maybe my hand?"

She pulls her fingers to my tip, then back to the base. It is delightful, but there's little chance she's done this often.

"NO, I'm fine Chantelle, I receive a different type of satisfaction, I might be the benefactor, I've never been with anyone that climaxes so profoundly, let alone being with such a spectacular beauty." I caress her lower back and bum cheek. Her fingers still squeezing, twisting, ineffectively pulling on my dick.

"It's my own fault, getting you that worked up, elevated to that level, then keeping you from climaxing for so long. I'm ecstatic though, I enjoyed that immensely; I really wanted you to experience an ultimate multiple." I chuckle.

"Brian, I've never climaxed like that before, my gawd, it was spectacular." Her hand is no more experienced than I would have expected, she needs much training, before she'd get me off.

"I wanted to show you my best; and I got a good feeling we're not done."

"Mission accomplished, you delivered, my expectations were exceeded; that indeed was a good fuck, more than I'd hoped to find today; and I certainly hope we're not done." Chantelle releases her fingers around my rod, puts her hand behind my neck, tugs me close and we kiss passionately.

"C'mon big fellow, let's enjoy some weed, follow me." She grasps my prick, and we stand.

We navigate down the stairs, my arm around her waist, assuring she stays standing, she retains her grip on my pecker, squeezing every few steps, keeping my hard.

"Brian, your dick is fantastic, at least 2 inches longer and half again as wide as Cliff's." She opens a gold leaf inlaid ebony box on the coffee table.

"Fire one up, I'll fetch a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon."

I choose a fat joint and light it. Chantelle returns with a bottle, 2 glasses and trades me the corkscrew and bottle for the weed.

"I see it relaxed you rather quickly." She smiles and touches my flaccid penis as she sits beside me.

"Careful it's still loaded, and I assure you, it won't take much to get it riled up to an eager sentinel." I smile. She passes me a roach clip and pours 2 wine.

"Chantel, you're so awesome, seriously, you're the sexiest woman I've had, and I'm somewhat experienced, I've had many women these past few years. I'm still in disbelief at your beauty, but even though I know it's real; it seems like a dream."

"I've only eaten your sumptuous snatch since lunch. I'm gonna get the munchies, so let's order pizza,"

We agree on a large all dressed; she orders, gets a robe and her purse, before she sat back down at the end of the sofa. Leaning against the arm, one foot on the sofa, one on the floor, her glistening pussy attracting my gaze.

"Tell me about your marriage and break-up."

'Damn this woman is not only gorgeous, but she might also be a nympho; I'm not the only one craving more.'

I mirror her pose, yup, her eyes focus on my crotch.

"We were young, naïve, inexperienced teens, fumbling as we discovered the joy of intimacy, exploring each other's body. Too stupid to use condoms, believing 'pulling out' was good enough; Sharon got pregnant in grade 11."

"We both quit school, got married, I went to work for my uncle as a carpenter." "When our son Ben started school, Sharon got her teaching diploma through community college."

"Our 8th year of marriage, we agreed our sex life needed some spicing up. Sharon invited our younger, single, neighbor, Cassie to join us for a 3 way; it invigorated us both, we fucked like teenagers 3 or 4 times a week.

Lying in bed on a Sunday morning, 5 years ago; Sharon tells me, she's leaving.

'Cassie and she are buying a house. Wanting to remain friends and share custody raising Ben. Love you like a friend, but no longer as my husband, fallen deeply in love with Cassie. Discussed this with Ben, he understands."

"Sharon rolled out of bed, got dressed, I tried talking to her, pleading with her. She kissed me on the forehead. 'We'll talk in a couple of days. Don't be angry, I need to do this. Love me and let me go.'

She walked out with the suitcase she had previously packed."

"We co-parent Ben, he's 17 now, grade 11, he works part time with me."

Chantelle slid across to hug me and we made out kissing passionately for several minutes, the doorbell brought us back to reality, we separated our embrace. Chantelle donned the robe, returning with the pizza.

"I'll get plates, want a fork or do you eat with your fingers?"

"Geez Chantelle, short memory; did that tremendous orgasm affect your brain?" I chuckle.

"I used my fingers while eating you out, you want maybe I should use a fork or spoon next time." We both laugh.

She returns, puts a slice on each plate, passes me one.

"Please continue your story." She removes the robe, leans back, resuming her previous pose, uninhibited, willing to expose herself fully.

"I discovered they made these plans to leave a couple months previous. Sharon told Ben they were in love and discussed leaving me a couple of weeks earlier."

"I was devastated at the time, but reluctantly accepted her request; we never continued any sexual contact. I got an apartment, near Ben's school.

"We share Ben, alternating, one week at a time." I take a chug of wine and another slice.

"Brian, I went looking for sex tonight, a one-night stand; but I could have easily found another dud like Cliff. That's what ran through my mind when I saw the 3 men in suits. Something struck me when I saw you in your plaid flannel work jacket, t-shirt, and jeans, I was instantly drawn to you. A real manly man, that was something I desired." She put her plate down, taking a sip of wine.

"I dunno, I immediately envisioned you dominating me in a ravishing, rugged, rough, forceful, fuck fantasy." Smiling broadly, peering over her wineglass.

"You surprised me, so confident, talented, gentle. Brian, you're an incredible lover. You didn't disappoint; damn you delivered in spades. You've set the bar exceedingly high; I doubt there's any man out there could do better. I never imagined sex could be so intense. I'm tingling again recalling how you aroused my body and emotions, you're a sex Maestro."

She drained her wine, leaned back.

"All those years, never getting fucked properly. Not even knowing the difference." She ran her hands down between her legs, up her inner thighs. Her eyes close; right hand covers her vulva; her forefinger parts her labia. Left hand to her boob, her nipples instantly erect.

"Oh Brian, I'm horny again." She looked with a begging expression, as her fingers disappear and reappear with a squishy sound.

"You've ignited a fire, awakened a parching thirst inside me, that needs quenching."

"Continue fingering yourself, Chantelle; prove to yourself you're a sexual animal. Give me another show; make it our foreplay, see if you can arouse me before you cum again." She lifted one foot to the back of the sofa; moans loudly. I mirrored her body position but didn't touch myself.

"Brian, I think you maybe have turned me into sexual pervert, I feel so promiscuous, uninhibited, a sexually unrestrained woman; wanton, I may even be a nympho." She sits up, licking her wet fingers, plunging her other fingers into her slick slit.

"I masturbated in the truck Brian, I want your awesome cock; fuck me, Brian. Use me, make me your slut. Fuck me until we are both exhausted; hours, days, whatever it takes. I want you to fuck me like a wild beast, I have so much past to make up for."

I move between her legs, holding her fingers in her twat with my thigh.

"You wanna try some rough sex, I can play as harsh as you want." I flick her nipple smartly with my forefinger, she winces, I slap the side of her tit, before twisting a nipple firmly.

"Do you want me to spank that fantastic, firm ass, {pause} turn it red, {pause} make it burn?" I fiercely pinch her nipple, aggressively pulling it until it slips out of my grip. She winces, nods and murmurs.

"Whatever you want, do it; I submit, I'm yours."

"Once your backside is red, I'll ram my huge, hard cock into you, thrusting furiously, while slapping your awesome ass. Then pushing you flat, forcing you hard against the floor pounding into you, until you cum ferociously." I grasp her wrist, yank a nipple, pulling on her ankle, I manhandle her into a slouching position on the sofa. Kneeling beside the sofa, I spank her vulva with my right hand, she gasps, but keeps her thighs wide. The smacking sound precedes her moans, her eyes close, head falls back, as she arches her back, rolls her hips. I tug her labia, pinching and tugging them as harshly as the slippery, slick folds allow.

I flip her over, positioning her across my lap, spanking her ass cheeks with my hand, with loud smacks, then gently caress the soft flesh before more hard slaps. My fingers massage her inner thighs, then I smack her ass again. Barely audible, my breath hot, near her ear.

"Are you enjoying this?"

"Oh, yes, Brian."

I glide my fingers up the smooth flesh of her inner thighs, my thumbs separate her cheeks, my fingers delicately, linger over the wrinkles of her darker red star, appearing like the end of a balloon after it is blown up and knotted.

Using my right fingers to gather pussy excretions, I smear her lubrication liquid on her anus. She responds by moaning and tipping her hips.

I make the logical decision, accepting the fact, her anus is likely virgin and will require gradual stimulation; I reluctantly resist penetrating the puckered skin of her butthole, that's beckoning me to enter. Something to anticipate enjoying in the near future.

6

"Get down on all fours, I'm going to fuck you like a bitch, doggy style." I slap her buttocks hard, twice on each already red, round globe.

"You're a bitch in heat, and I'm gonna fuck you from behind, hard like an animal." She assumes the position and I kneel behind her. I hold myself aligned to her wet slit, working my tip between her slick lips with my right hand, holding still, my left thumb is toying with her rectum.

I firmly clutch her waist just above her hips, using her glutes for leverage; I ram my cock fully, unhurriedly into her, while pulling her towards me. Impaling her impetuously, my full 8" cock ramming relentlessly, piston like I plunge at a slow methodical pace.

Chantelle was rapidly climbing to the verge of climaxing, so I withdrew. My hands spread her ass cheeks, I ran my dick along her crack, sliding in the valley, squeezing her cheeks around my dick; again, I resist the temptation to sodomize her. My thumb massages the dark wrinkled area around her rectal opening. With the assistance of my right fingers, I shove my shaft back into her gaping, sopping slit. I slap her ass a couple more times. Deep stroking her sloth like, my left-hand slides around, under to her labia; lubricating my fingers with the slick juice as I tease her lips and manipulate her clit.

Chantelle's murmuring, sighing, rocking back, meeting my thrusts, helping with my assault. I'm building her to another frenzied state, she is rotating her hips in unison with my medium paced thrusts. Her moans, rising and falling with each thrust deep inside her.

I watch her vaginal skin drag back with my girth, I change tempo, completely stopping when she nears a climax. Keeping her escalating to a higher, fevered state; making her want, no crave, a release, the ultimate pinnacle of fornicating; the culmination of sensations taking over mind and body; an intense orgasm.

I wiggle my well lubricated right thumb piercing her rectum, rimming the tight muscle, spreading the combination of our slick, slippery substances over the dark red orifice, stimulating, arousing the sensitive nerve endings.

Chantelle emits an exuberant sigh; pushes back against the new sensation with an even louder groan. My left hand teasing her clit. Chantelle calls out announcing the inevitable.

"I'MMM CUUUMMMMING." As her spasming muscles contract around my penis, I simultaneously pinch her clit firmly and push my thumb as far as I can into her butt, invading the tight hot anal cavity. She screams.

"ARRRRGHHH." Continuing to climax. I push her to the floor and speed up my ramming, twisting my thumb as her ass cheeks clinch, her legs shake, Chantelle cries out in ecstasy.

"Fuuuck MEEE BRIAAAANNN; YESSS FUUUCK MEEEEEE!"

I hold my thrust, as deep and forceful, as I can muster; trying to draw out her pleasure as long as possible. My thumb however maintains steady thrusts, fucking her tight, virginal, asshole. She whimpers and writhes, quivering as wave after wave of the sensations created inside her explode into a flood of ecstasy that radiates out through every pore in her body. I yank my thumb out.

"FUUUUCK YAAAA, RAAAM MEEEE HARRRRD." I pound her, arching my hips, moving her body upward on the carpet with my forceful stroking, flattening her butt cheeks, thinking she might be getting rug burns, yet I persist.

"AAHHHH - AAAHHHH - AAHHH - AAHHHHHHH."

She is wiggling her hips, twerking under me; she is experiencing another multiple. I only require a few more thrusts, holding her hips, I push as deep as possible, holding tight, I ejaculate, spewing my sperm into her, she cries out again.

"FFFUUUUCCK MMEEEEE!"

"YEESSSS, LIKE THAAAAT."

Her body responding violently, jerking, twitching, spasmatic. I lay still, atop her, my weight holding her pinned to the floor, until she regains rational composure, steady breathing. I roll aside, having her roll with me, my softening cock still inside; spooning, cuddling, our mouths meet, her oral response is emphatic, greedy, passionate. After several minutes of making out, I speak softly.

"I recall suggesting you may have never experienced having good sex." I fondle her left breast, delicately, lovingly.

"What say you now?"

"I never did; I often thought there must be better sex, than what Cliff offered, but i didn't know. This is well beyond what I fantasized."

"I also said if you were good, I might keep you all weekend." Chantelle climbed on top of me, straddling me, her hands holding my wrists, as if she somehow just conquered me and was in control. Looking down at me past those marvelous mounds, her nipples still erect, her hair disheveled.

{'Gawd, she is stunning.'}

"DAYUM, Brian, not just good, you are incredible; unimaginable." She wiggles her bottom against my member, reaching back to clutch my not fully hard, but more than semi erect dick.

"I somehow get the sense, you're just beginning." She grasps my member, lifting slightly, rubbing her slit and clit with my cone shaped purple nob.

"You're able to go again aren't you." She closes her eyes, wiggles on my cock, contacting her clit, rubs along my length, with a contented sigh.

She cups my balls, her right fingers squeezing my shaft as she rotates her hips swallowing my rigid rod into her cunt. She works her hips back and forth, my cock responds, expands, grows hard inside her.

"Brian, how could Sharon not appreciate this."

She is moving steady, leaning back; I know she's making me hit her g spot.

"Especially leaving you for another woman?" As she calmly rocks, she reaches to the coffee table, fires up another joint.

This exceptionally glamourous gal is calmly riding my cock like a cowgirl, while smoking a joint, like not a care in the world, rocking on me, the possibility this could be for hours; how could life be better.

"I wasn't always this proficient; like everyone, I needed to learn. Sharon and I never communicated properly; never shared our sexual desires or talked about how to improve. We never guided each other; I was likely no better than Cliff."

"I learned how to satisfy a woman after Sharon left me."

"God, you feel so good inside me, Brian, I could ride this all night." She holds the weed to my mouth for me to toke.