All Comments on 'The Princess and the Pod'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grwt story

A really good story. You should write contemporary fantasy or even harlequins. It would sell.

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 3 years ago

Greatly enjoyed it, good read and a very interesting monster.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Jewelry

Just as a tiny bit of headcannon for myself, I imagine that if there were paintings of this greatest of Ice Queens depicting her wisdom would showcase the Flame haired royal with a lovely green necklace gazing with love and awe at her Queen. A beautiful smooth band of gemstone encircling her neck. ~But as I've said, just a bit of headcannon ^.^

Epic story, thank you for your writing. I love a good Lawful Moral character being tested in their duty and what is right, choosing the harder more righteous path, and being rewarded for it. Having to fight against once sense of duty, for the sake of one's duty... its a rough spot to be in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Just wow

This was a great story! I came for the eroticism but damn did the story draw me in, I'd read a whole non erotic novel series about what happens after. Like when everything worked out and Rokal was dubbed prince/acting king of the realm, I'm not ashamed to admit I did a little triumphant fist pump 😋

You've got a crazy knack for writing stories, you should totally find yourself a publisher and start writing fantasy novels, I'd buy them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic story! And the ending begs the question, did he really pick a bad spot to camp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars isnt enough!

seriously the only 2 problems with this story is 1. its over, and 2. i can only give 5 stars, this deserves at least 15!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent job

The story was down right professional. Great story structure, the whole thing flowed together wonderfully, and there was a great wrap up to bring all the loose ends of the story together. Overall an A+.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Titillating

That was pretty good story of orgasm denial. I loved the parts where Rokal, Honnie and Zeeta teamed up with the monster against Sela in small and large ways (focusing rescue attempt on others first, the bondage, teasing, etc). This could as well be titled "Karma - The Story". :D

It would be great if this got a sequel that would elaborate on the Zeeta/Sela ending from the last paragraph, as I am a sucker for reformation/redemption stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When you come for the porn and stay for the political drama

TalValentineTalValentineover 2 years ago

An excellent story. It feels like a juxtaposition of military history and harlequin. Perhaps if David Drake or Eric Flint wrote quality porn. I was certainly invested by the end and rooting for Rokal, Honnie and Zeeta to do what was best for the kingdoms and each other. Also, I like that there was romance as well, especially when Rokal and Honnie kissed to change titles back.

The only constructive criticism I can offer is that when characters have major arc changes, such as when Rokal and Honnie's love is revealed, to hang a few super obvious tags and traits. I remember being a bit confused as to whether Honnie was the ice princess, or Zeeta, and which kingdom belonged to which princess. But! That might be more because I'm dumb and just missed it. Thank you for the quality plot and romance. It does wonders for good porn.

UthrkinWritesUthrkinWritesabout 2 years ago

This is an excellent story with well thought out characters and settings, and you blended it incredibly well with the fetish elements. None of the exposition felt forced on the reader, it had a very organic flow to it. This is what I strive for in my own writings - To be able to tell and epic and sexy story in equal measures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but Sela's punishment needs more detail.

khollen2khollen2almost 2 years ago

It is so nice to read a story that has a story as well as erotic content. I enjoyed every aspect of it and my only wish is for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If this author sells books, I'm buying all of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...