The Princess and the Rocking Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this how a Captain of the fusiliers behaves? By taking advantage of a poor, helpless young woman? What kind of desperate pervert are you?" she said, leaning heavily against the horse and tugging fruitlessly at her bonds as she watched him check the saddle was still fastened tightly.

"Ha! There's nothing poor about you, my lady," he chuckled, as he spun her round, and despite struggling, she couldn't stop him bending her forward across the saddle. She watched miserably as he moved to the other side and crouched in front of her, tying the end of the reins to the base so that she was stuck there, bent over at right angles, her bottom sticking out humiliatingly. In this position, her head was at waist height, giving her a good view of the impressive bulge in his smart uniform trousers as he got to his feet.

"Come along Captain, you've had your fun, humiliated me," she said, sounding unsure as she watched him slowly begin to unfasten the taut material one button at a time. "I've learnt my lesson, if you let me go I promise I'll be good. I won't even ask my father to put your head on a spike, that was just a little joke."

"Oh, I think you still have one or two lessons to learn," he said, as he eased his trousers over his hips.

"Oh!" she gasped as his prick sprang free, saluting her jauntily, and looking as thick and hard as one of the rocking horse's legs.

The Princess hadn't had much experience with naked men, although she instinctively recognised that his already hard cock with its gentle upward curve was thicker and longer than most, and wouldn't have looked out of place between the rocking horse's legs.

"What are you doing? Put that... thing away!" she exclaimed, tugging at her hands but finding them still tightly bound. "Let me go! I promise I'll be good from now on."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be very good," he drawled, and grasped her chin as she tried to turn away, forcing her to watch him stroke his impressive length up and down till it was even harder, the veins pulsing along its impressive length.

She shook her head, her lips tightly closed as he eased his cock forward, rubbing the swollen head against her tightly closed lips.

"Ever the prick tease, eh?" he chuckled as she refused to cooperate, stubbornly twisting her head from his grasp.

"Well your highness, I'll have my satisfaction one way or another," he said as he let her go, and walked around behind her.

"What are you doing? Come on, why don't you let me go? I can get you money," she said, twisting around to watch as he grasped the hem of her satin dress and slid it smoothly up her stockinged legs with a faint static hiss.

"It's not your money I want," he said, drawing an indignant gasp from her as he tugged her damp drawers down to her knees revealing her neatly rounded ass, bare above her stocking tops. She squealed as he slapped the pink flesh. "I've been talking to some of your servants too."

"Stop!" she said, as he knelt and eased her drawers down, pulling them off her feet and casually tossing them aside.

"Do you know what one of the older maids said?" he said as he ran a hand over her silky calf then grasped one of her slim ankles. She tried to resist as he tugged at it but couldn't stop him pulling it outward and fastening it to the base with the thick leather strap that had been carefully hidden there.

"Stop that, let me go," she protested, unsuccessfully trying to pull her ankle free as she felt him slide a strong hand around her other ankle. She smiled as she briefly managed to pull free of his grasp, drawing a grunt as she kicked out at his knee but it was a short-lived victory and soon she felt her ankle bound to the other side, her legs now pulled wide apart and her body at his mercy.

"She said, if my daughter was that disrespectful, I'd punish her," he said, sliding a hand along her long silky legs as he stood and admired his work. Although she continued to struggle and threaten him, the princess was quite helpless now, bent forward over the wooden steed, her ankles firmly bound at each side. Her plump buttocks were bare above her stocking tops and pertly spankable, and between them he could see the silky purse of her pussy, glistening wetly in the candle light.

"Let me go! I swear I'll have your head, if you don't let me go this instant!" she screeched, wriggling helplessly.

"Yes, the old maid said, I'd have her over my knee and I'd give her a good spanking to teach her a lesson," he continued, sliding a hand over one of her pale, peachy buttocks and gently squeezing the tender flesh, feeling it yield beneath his touch.

"No! You wouldn't!" she exclaimed as she struggled, trying to pull her feet free but finding them expertly bound.

"Oh, I think you know I would," he chuckled, as he drew his hand back then paused before bringing it smartly down on her naked derriere, the staccato slapping noise echoing off the stone walls like a musket shot.

"Ow!" she squealed, her body jerking. In all her life no-one had even threatened to spank her! "Ow! Ow!"

"Perhaps if someone had done this when you were younger you wouldn't be such a brat," he said, slapping the puppy fat of her arse again and enjoying the sight of her pale skin blushing pink.

"Ow! Stop!" she squealed miserably as he spanked her again and again. It wasn't especially painful, it was the shock and humiliation that were really hurting her.

"Please!"

"Are you going to be a good girl?" he asked, pausing, his hand raised,

"Yes, I'll be good," she said, her voice a hoarse whisper of surrender.

"Well then, good girls deserve a reward," he said, sliding a hand beneath her and sliding between her sore buttocks. She bit her lip but couldn't suppress a soft moan as she felt his fingers caress her pussy, massaging her in slow circles. Then his sticky fingers were exploring deeper, quickly finding the little throbbing button hidden in her wet folds, gently stroking her there as he used his other hand to stroke his cock back to full hardness.

He eased her plump buttocks apart now, and rubbed his cock against her moist pink folds. Grasping it in his fist, he slipped on a sheath then positioned the thick, blunt head against her tight entrance. Her pussy was tight, so deliciously tight and it was quite a squeeze but she was well-lubricated and he persisted, drawing a loud mew of half-pain, half-pleasure as he eased himself inside the tight embrace of her entrance. He felt her shudder as he eased the first few solid inches of his girthy prick inside her and then slowly eased back out, her swollen lips clinging possessively to his cock, his swollen shaft shining dully, coated with her juices.

He began to rock back and forth easing himself into a leisurely rhythm, loving the feel of her rippling pussy caressing his hardness and the sound of her helpless sobs as he gave her what she truly deserved. He pushed deeper, using his full length now, probing her hot, wet depths as he grasped a handful of her blonde hair and eased her head back as he kissed her neck. She moaned happily, her body shivering as he eased himself out till only the very tip was inside then plunged back in, forcing a sharp cry of pleasure from her lips.

It had taken him a year to plan his revenge, the bitterness he'd felt from being ignored slowly becoming a slightly obsessive plan for revenge. It had taken months to come up with the idea, then many more months to find a master carpenter and an expert clockmaker to build the rocking horse and its carefully hidden mechanism, testing it with several ladies of the night, ladies that had been at first surprised and then later grateful. The invitation to bring a present to the Princess's birthday was a stroke of luck, but even then he'd had to slip his old friend, the captain of the guards, several bottles of mead to persuade him and his men to take the night off.

"Enjoying your present?" he grunted as he thrust a little harder, easing his straining cock deep inside her clasping depths as his thigh muscles started to burn.

"Bastard!" she hissed as he stung her bottom again, followed by a series of hot, breathy gasps as he grasped her slender hips and fucked her with renewed vigour.

But all the careful planning was worth it for these brief moments of intense pleasure, he mused, as he thrust a little faster now, hard staccato strokes, easing himself a little deeper into her welcoming wetness with each thrust, savouring the little helpless gasps from the Princess as they both neared their climax.

The Princess was making some most unladylike sounds now, grunting and gasping, her body shuddering as he pounded her from behind, his tensed muscular buttocks driving his rock-hard prick deep inside. Pounding her harder and harder, his skin covered with a fine sheen of sweat, his swollen balls slapping against her bottom as her voice reached fever pitch.

"Oh! Oh! Oooooh!" she wailed, her body shivering, her hands and feet straining against her bonds as his prick plunged inside her, deep and hard, pushing her over the edge.

He only lasted a few more strokes, the feeling of her tight pussy convulsing around his achingly swollen prick soon pushed him over the edge too and he threw his head back and roared happily as he felt the hot pleasure of climax rush through his spent body.

--

Later, the Princess reclined in bed, her body feeling warm and relaxed under the fur throw. After he'd finally untied her, she'd taken him by the hand and led her into her bedroom, her inner sanctum, where she'd slowly undressed him in front of the fire that her maid had lit earlier. Then they'd made love in her grand four-poster bed with its green silk canopy for what seemed like hours. Despite his earlier dominance, the Captain had turned out to be a generous lover who knew any number of exotic positions.

She turned over, propping herself up on one elbow and pulling the fur throw a little tighter around her shoulders as she watched him doze, his eyes fluttering a little, his broad chest with its sparse triangle of blonde hair rising and falling smoothly. He was good-looking and really quite dashing in that well-tailored navy uniform she had to concede, with a strong jawline and a mane of blonde hair now looking mussed and untidy. Life in the army had left him fit and lean, with tanned skin and some interesting scars. She couldn't remember why she'd rejected him before, perhaps he came across too polite, or perhaps she'd just been in a bad mood.

She'd been interrupted a few minutes ago, a servant timidly knocking on her door, sent to check on her. Apparently her father and his advisers were worried about her, wanted to know if she was alright, if she had enjoyed her present.

"Yes, I'm fine and you can tell them that I very much enjoyed my present. Now run along and bring me some food, you can leave it outside," she'd whispered,before closing and locking the door.

And it really had been the best present. She'd felt tense and irritable all day. Who knew that what she really needed was a good hard fucking and four or five delicious orgams expertly delivered by a dashing Captain? Now she felt warm and relaxed, her body still glowing with the after pleasure. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt this relaxed and content.

She ran a finger along a fine white scar on his chest, then down over his lean stomach to where the blanket lay across his thighs, easing it lower till she could see his dormant cock sleeping between his thick, powerful thighs, the cock that had brought her so much pleasure this evening.

"I wonder if I could get him aroused without waking him," she thought as she stroked the velvety skin with a fingertip. This time, at least, it wasn't.

"Oh hello tiger," she said coquettishly, her eyes flicking upward from his slowly awakening cock as his eyes opened.

"Gosh, did I fall asleep? What time is it?" he said, his voice thick as he rubbed his eyes.

"Maybe midnight," she said, shifting up the bed, then running a hand through his hair and gently yet firmly pulling his head towards her chest.

"I really should be going," he replied, accepting her invitation to kiss one of her small, round boobs. "You've quite tired me out, Princess."

"So soon? I was looking for someone with some stamina to take me to the summer ball, someone who might dance all night," she said, arching her back as his tongue slowly circled one of her nipples. "You wouldn't want to leave me disappointed, would you? There's still time to organise a night in the dungeons for you..."

"Ah, well in that case," he said nervously, and not sure whether she was speaking in jest. "Perhaps I can stay a little longer..."

12