All Comments on 'The Princess and the Succubus'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AlinaXAlinaXabout 2 years agoAuthor

This story is eight years old now for me, and it's perhaps the story I'm fondest of, but I've never really wanted to continue it. But maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s the first I have seen of it and it is a wonderful piece of literature that deserves to be read by many. I would welcome a continuation if you could equal or possibly surpass what you have written thus far. I would hate to see it lessened by a pale imitation but since you are the author, it is your call as always. Thank you for creating this incredible piece of work. Just reading it has made my day better.

crittergirlcrittergirlover 1 year ago

This was excellent. I'd have liked to see it as a longer story, with more depth in the characters and more build up to the final showdown. Would you ever consider expanding this into a short story or novella?

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

Maybe. It would darker and less sweet, though.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne10 months ago

I absolutely loved this, it’s so beautifully written and highly engaging. Couldn’t put it down reading through, bravo. I can’t help but be sad that it doesn’t carry on, I’d read an entire novel without a second though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Last Summer Previous Part