The Princess and the Wizard

Story Info
A wizard comes to the princess's room and casts a spell.
1.1k words
3.81
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time in a magical land, there is a beautiful elven princess. Her beauty was known around the land. All the women were jealous and all the men wish to bed her.

One day a young and handsome wizard came to the palace for a meeting with the King. As he walks into the palace, the princess greets him. She is very boisterous and loves meeting new people since she rarely gets out of the palace.

"Hello! Why you're a fine-looking wizard! I expected you to be old and grey!" She exclaims with a giggle.

The wizard could not say anything at first. He just stood looking at her hourglass figure. Her dress caressed her every curve. He finally smiles a devious grin and runs his hand through his hair.

"Thank you, my fair princess. Your compliments are the only ones worth anything anymore."

He grabs her hand and kisses it.

"Oh what a gentleman." She responds.

While he has her hand he puts a small bag in her palm.

"What is this?" She questions.

"Just a gift. It will bring you good luck," he said smoothly. His glance does not break from her.

"Wizard! Your King is ready!" a brute man yelled.

The wizard walks into the other room but knew it would not be the last he would see of the Princess.

***

Later that night while the princess is in her chambers, she studies the little bag the wizard had given her. She tries to open the bag but it is sealed very tight.

"Good luck?" She whispers to herself.

"Submit to me," something whispers. The princess quickly looks around but doesn't see anyone.

"Submit to me." She hears it again. She tries to stand up but feels very tired. The room begins to spin and she falls to the bed.

"Submit to me." She hears it clear as day now. She turns her head and sees him. The wizard.

"How did you get in here?" She says in a faint whisper.

He smiles. "Luck," he says walking to her.

Looking over her, he takes her in. He runs his fingers over her fair skin.

"You shouldn't be here! My father will have you beheaded!" she cried.

"Will he now?" he scoffed. "I don't think so." The wizard chants magic words and the door glows an orange color.

The princess, who was still struggling and confused, stops. She looks at the wizard and begins to feel strange. The room no longer spun and she was no longer scared. She felt a very different emotion.

"Do you like it?" the wizard asks.

"I feel strange," she answers sitting up.

"I may have cast a spell on you," he says. "One that makes you play out your deepest desires. One that makes you lose all rational thought."

He grabs her by the waist and pulls her close. She doesn't pull away like she knows she should. Instead, she looks deep into his blueish-grey eyes and lets herself go. She leans into him and kisses his soft lips. His tongue slips in between hers.

He leans back and looked at her devilishly. He slips off his robe and lets it fall to the ground. He is completely nude. The princess lunged forward to feel his thin but well-built body.

"Not yet," he says, moving out of the way. "I'm in charge here."

Putting his hand on her thighs, he slithers under her nightdress. He grabs her undergarments and pulls. She lifts up her bottom so they slide off easily.

"Let's check if you're wet," he said slyly. Her mind is telling her to get help and run away, but all she can do is open her legs for him. His hands run up her thighs, pushing her legs wider until he gets to her pelvis. His fingers slide into her slit, it is moist with natural lubricant. He lightly rubs her, teasing her. She moans in pleasure, she has never been touched like this before. He smiles because he knows she is completely under his control.

He smirks and says, "Good girl." He takes her by the hand and pulls her to her feet. "Now, suck me." He forcefully directs her to her knees and puts his huge cock in her face.

She opens her mouth and puts the tip in. Timid, she moves down the shaft licking and sucking, bobbing her head back and forth.

"Good but I think we can do better, baby," he says grabbing her by the hair. His strong hand pushed her head forward while he thrust his hips. His cock went deeper into her mouth. He moves her to his liking, fucking her face.

After a few minutes, his cock throbbing, and yearning to cum, he moans loud and stops. "Don't want to finish yet. We still have work to do."

He helps her up to her feet. She backs away from him. She can feel the spell is wearing off.

"Are you going to make me grab you?" he teased her and played with his cock. "Don't you want to cum?"

She thinks for a few minutes but is gripped by the throbbing in her pussy. She slowly walks back towards him taking off her nightdress. "That's right. Good girl." She bends over the side of the bed. He uses his foot to spread her legs. Licking his lips, he makes sure she is spread wide open for him. The cool air on her pussy just made her drip more.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle, at first." He slides his cock deep into her, making her body tighten. She is so warm and tight he almost cums immediately.

He thrusts slowly at first, enjoying himself. Their bodies clap against each other with a wet sound. She moans in pleasure, and he can feel her clench around his cock. "Did you cum?" He asks with a smirk. He speeds up and grabs her by the hips. She moves against him, making it go even deeper. His big dick is stretching her out, going so deep she can barely take it. She loves it so much, that she wants to ride his cock forever.

He pulls his cock out and rubs around her clit. She moans. The only thing she can think about is him sticking it back in.

"Beg," he says teasing her hole with his cock. "Beg like the slut you are."

"Please put your-," She says faintly.

"I can't hear you."

"Please put your cock inside me!"

He thrusts hard into her making her cum immediately. Her body involuntarily squirms and her pussy clenches. Thrusting harder and harder, he shoots hot sticky cum into her.

They both fall onto the bed breathing heavily. After laying for a moment the wizard stands up and walks to his robe. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, Princess," he says disappearing into thin air. The princess sits up and wonders if he will ever come back.