Time to Grow Up

Story Info
Bratty girl bites off more than she can chew.
2.8k words
4.35
37.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whoiam43
Whoiam43
19 Followers

**AUTHOR'S DISCLAIMER: All characters in this fictional story are legal adults. This story has incest elements (step dad/step daughter) so if that subject is a trigger for you, just be forewarned. **

Jill fumbled with her key, trying to fit it in the lock and failing miserably. Even the easiest task could be made difficult with a little too much alcohol. She was high, horny, and tired and just wanted to get in her bed and play with her vibrator before crashing out. Finally, managing to get the key in, she opened the door to see her stepfather, uncle and a few of their friends drinking and playing poker at the table. Jill sighed and closed the door behind her, already resigning herself to the fight about to take place.

Without taking his eyes off his cards, Jill's stepfather addressed his wayward daughter with deceptive calm.

"Do you happen to know the time, Jill?"

She wasn't in the mood for this. She was so tired of him trying to control her life. All he seemed to do since she turned 18 a few months ago, was bitch about when she was getting a job or if she had applied to any colleges. She couldn't even bring any guys home without him asking five thousand questions and ruining the mood by making everything awkward!

She felt a volcanic storm brewing inside her and before she could stop it, the words erupted from her in fury,

"Yes I do, in fact! It's time for you to get a fucking watch and stop trying to run my life!"

He started to respond, but she wasn't done yet.

"I turned 18 nearly three months ago, and I'm an adult now, and one who is quite capable of making her OWN decisions! So that's what time it is, James."

She threw out that last word with as much sarcasm as she could muster. She had always called him Dad, so she knew using his first name would get his attention, and by the look on his face, it seemed she was right.

The challenging stares of accusation between the two were almost audible over the awkward silence that permeated the room.

Her stepfather, looking too tired for this fight, put down his cards and sighed.

"I'm sorry to cut it short, but looks like I'm going to have to call it a night. We'll finish the game another time."

Everyone got up to leave, trying not to make eye contact with irate Jill as they awkwardly walked past her to get to the door.

The first one to finally speak was Brad, her step father's 26 year old younger brother who had moved in with them six months ago. He had just gotten back from a deployment and his wife had asked for a divorce. Brad usually tried to stay out of the way when Jill and her stepdad would fight, though it was clear whose side he'd take if pressed- not hers.

He sat down on the couch and tried to talk reason into his niece.

"Look, I've been watching this bullshit go on for long enough."

He paused, making an effort to soften his tone before continuing, "Jill, I know it can't be easy living without your mom. But she passed away when you were 13, and my brother has spent the last five years doing everything he can to take care of you. This disrespectful attitude you have while living in his house needs to stop. You need to get a job. Or get in school- do something besides waste your time and my brothers resources on partying all night and sleeping all day," he said before adding, "You want to be treated like an adult so bad, start acting like one!"

Jill, who was still feeling some effects of the alcohol, combined with her hormones and exhaustion, was not in a state of mind conducive for productive dialogue.

In a deceptively calm voice she addressed his concerns, "Brad, you are absolutely right. It was difficult losing my mother. But I can't even imagine how difficult it must've been on you to lose a wife. My mother left me because she had no choice. Your wife left because she WANTED to."

It was a cheap shot, and even she could hear the immaturity of her remark, but she was too angry to care. Jill took a minute to let that sink in and watched with self-satisfaction as the shock washed over his face.

Brad actually had to run her words through his mind several times to believe he had heard her correctly. Before having a chance to reply, his brother quickly intervened, attempting to diffuse the situation.

"Brad, she's just an 18 year old kid. She doesn't know what she's saying. Let it go," he said. "It's late and we all need some sleep. We can talk about this tomorrow."

Jill smiled with triumphant satisfaction. Basking in the glow of her self proclaimed victory, she started to her room.

And if she had just kept walking, the night night most certainly would have taken a different turn. But instead, stopping right next to Brad, she leaned down and sealed her fate with her last words.

"What was it exactly, Brad? Were you just not man enough to satisfy her sexual needs? Did she have to find somebody else for that?"

Truthfully, she had no idea why his wife had left, and if she were being completely honest, she didn't believe for a second that was the reason. In fact, she found him very sexy, to the point of even fantasizing about him in the first few months after he had moved in. A fantasy that never failed to leave her feeling guilty and ashamed afterward.

But her words had found their mark.

Brad wasn't easy to piss off, but Jill had pushed him too far. With barely contained rage he spat,

"You. Little. Bitch."

His reaction was so swift that it caught her off guard. He grabbed her by the arm, yanking her back with such force she fell backwards into his lap.

James jumped up from the table ready to defend her, but then hesitated. He honestly couldn't believe she had said something that hateful, and found himself unsure of who he really wanted to defend.

As James assessed the scene unfolding in front of him- his spoiled brat teenage step-daughter struggling unsuccessfully to free herself from his brother's over-powering hold, his eyes met his brothers. They locked on each other and, just like they had been able to do since they were kids, a silent understanding passed between them. Something had to be done about her attitude and sense of entitlement.

Jill stopped fighting, realizing it was pointless to waste her energy in that direction. She watched in surprise as her step father sat down, affirming he wasn't going to be any help. Fine then- she would handle this on her own. Time to switch tactics, Jill decided.

She wasn't sure how this was supposed to go exactly, but she had watched enough movies to have a general idea.

"Fine, fine. You win." she said in mock defeat, glancing back at him over her shoulder with a seductive smile. "I guess you are right Brad."

She forced her body to relax into his before continuing, "To be treated like a woman, it's time I start acting like one."

And on that note she began to rotate her hips gently against his crotch. She slowly began parting her legs, seductively sliding her hands up to her skirt, sliding the material upward as she revealed, little by little, more of her young, teenage body. She knew her well-toned, long legs were a feature most guys admired - and by the reaction she was getting, her stepfather and uncle were no different.

Both men sat absolutely still, momentarily mesmerized by this unexpected reaction from Jill.

She was a beautiful thing to watch- all of that reckless innocence and passion united to create this erotic vision of pure seduction.

Even in this state of shock and growing arousal, they were both coherent enough to see the fork in the road. It simply came down to, either stop this- or don't.

Jill, for her part, wasn't quite sure how this was all supposed to go exactly. But in her not-so-well thought out plan, her father and uncle would first react with shock. Well, mission accomplished there. Part two was supposed to involve her uncle letting go of her so she could retreat, "laughing all the way to her room". That was what she prepared for.

What she hadn't prepared for was for her own body to actually respond to this situation she had orchestrated. Jill could feel her uncle's dick start to twitch and harden, pressing against her ass. She was suddenly very aware that her skirt had been pushed up to her waist, leaving her flimsy panties and his thin boxer shorts as the only barrier between his dick and her now very wet and achy private place. Her breathing became heavier and every nerve ending in her body seemed to be screaming for more contact.

He let one hand drift between her legs and lightly caress her panty covered pussy and Jill was not able to suppress a soft moan as the touch sent shockwaves through her core.

No, this was definitely not part of the plan for any of them.

But she couldn't make herself object when his other hand began to slide her tanktop straps down her shoulders, revealing those perky, lush breasts- contained now only by a scrap of lace.

She didn't object to her stepfather's blatant arousal at the sight of his brother touching her in places she had sworn only to allow a man she truly loved to touch.

She also didn't protest when her stepfather took it a bit further, and unzipped his pants and began to stroke himself right in front of her.

Brad kissed her neck while his finger slid inside her panties, making contact with her wet swollen clit for the first time. He heard her sharp intake of breath as his hand found her sensitive spot.

"So you want to be a woman..." Brad whispered the words in her ear as he continued to stroke and probe the only real innocence she had left. She felt her body responding to his touch, unable to stop it even if she wanted to. She was way out of her league here and she knew it.

Panting out "Oh god.." was the only coherent reply she could form.

Brad continued to torture her body with his touch and her mind with his words.

"You think you have things all figured out do you, hmm?? I think it's time you learn that words and actions have consequences little girl."

By this point, Jill found herself totally naked in the arms of her uncle, one hand playing with an erect little nipple while he used his other hand to insert a finger up inside her tight, welcoming little hole, slowly sliding it in and out- And this time Jill didn't even attempt to contain her moan of pleasure. Her body was on fire and she was completely drunk on pleasure.

James, now lost in a haze of his own lust, sat watching his daughter, her legs splayed open right in front of him, eyes closed in pleasure. His brother continued to invade her teenage pussy with his experienced fingers as she involuntarily rocked her hips against his fist.

Brad's dick had never been so hard. Not even for her mother, god help him.

Maybe it was that last thought that gave him the strength to make an attempt to stop this blasphemy from progressing to the point of no return.

"Brad, you have to stop." The words were half-hearted and barely audible, but Brad heard it because at that very moment he had pushed up against a wall of resistance he had not expected. The way she dressed, the way she talked and behaved, he honestly had not even considered the possibility she was a virgin. He paused to try and clear his head. To stop.

But her next words took away whatever resolve he had left.

"Please," she whispered. Jill felt like she was losing her mind. Like her body was starving for water and Brad offered the last drop left on earth. No guy she had ever let touch her had made her feel like this. She felt him reach her hymen and she knew why he paused. She was suddenly afraid he might really stop- that he might actually leave her like this.

James reached out, tilting her chin so she could meet his gaze and asked, "Please what, Jill?"

"Please" she repeated, with an edge of desperation in her voice, "Don't stop."

And with that, her stepdad helped lift her up briefly so that Brad could pull down his boxers. Then he slowly helped lower his step-daughter onto his brother's shaft.

Jill held onto her dad as she felt Brad's cock start to spread her open and enter her wet, needy pussy.

She felt herself adjust around him and he began little thrusts up inside her, going a little deeper each time. It felt so fucking incredible. She knew the painful part was coming though and she tensed up, bracing herself for the moment.

"You've got to relax sweetheart, or this is going to hurt more than it needs to," Brad instructed, trying to keep himself from grabbing her by the waist and shoving himself into her. Her pussy was pure heaven around his cock, and it took every bit of self-control he had to not give into the urge to fuck her senseless.

"It's okay baby girl," her stepdad whispered as he began rubbing her clit gently. She felt herself falling back into the abyss of pleasure, coming closer to the edge of something incredible...she was so close.

When they could sense she was ready, her stepdad loosened his hold on her body and his brother gave one hard shove, fully breaking his way into her warm, soaking wet cunt.

She barely registered the pain before the intense combination of pleasure and pressure, combined with her stepfather's expert hands on her clit caused her to plummet over the edge.

"Oh my fucking god!!!"Jill cried out as she convulsed on her Uncle's cock. She could feel her pussy contracting as he continued to fuck her hard.

James stood in front of her stroking his cock, and Brad gently guided her head forward toward it.

"Come on Jill," Brad coaxed, "show your daddy how grateful you are for all he's done for you. Show us what a good girl you can be."

Even in her post orgasmic bliss, riding the wave to yet another orgasm, there was a part of Jill that knew those words should apall her. Without a doubt, she would have killed a guy for much less. But in that moment, nothing turned her on more than being their "good girl". She eagerly leaned forward to accept his cock into her mouth. She tasted his salty pre-cum leaking on to her tongue and took him further into her mouth.

As she became more accustomed to the feel of a cock in her mouth, she began to relax, allowing the thrust of her Uncle's cock up into her to shove her forward, pushing her stepfather's cock deeper into her throat. They formed a rhythm of pure ecstacy, living in the moment with no concern for what the future would hold.

"I'm going to cum baby girl. Daddy's going to cum!" That was all James could get out before he grabbed his daughter's head and shoved one last time into her throat, giving Jill her first fill of a man's cum. She tried to swallow it all, but some managed to spill from her mouth, dripping onto their living room floor.

The act of swallowing her stepdad's cum brought Jill over the edge once again, and she came hard.

She moaned and screamed out as her Uncle battered her tight little pussy with his cock, until with a final hard, deep thrust she felt him spill his seed deep in her womb. She knew she wasn't on birth control, but at that moment, she didn't care. She pressed down on his cock, letting it fill her as deeply as possible.

James sat down on the couch beside them and they all laid there spent, quietly trying to catch their breath and ride the wave of pleasure as far as possible before the reality of what they had done would have to be faced. But in that moment, there was only the quiet understanding between them that this would be a night never forgotten.

Whoiam43
Whoiam43
19 Followers