The Princess Frog Ch. 02

Story Info
The water gets warmer as the transition continues.
2.3k words
4.64
9.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

It has been a many number of months since moving in with Lori my girlfriend. Over this time, I've enjoyed all of the "gifts" that she had given to me: change of wardrobe, health and welfare and appearance. Gone are all my ugly, ratty, tighty-whitey underwear. She started me with a white bikini cut Speedo type to a smaller even tighter one and now thongs; now all of them a white or pink or pastel colour. After being caught out by my hockey buddies with one of them saying "They look more like my sister's panties" Lori also started calling them panties after I related the embarrassing story to her. And so I no longer refer to them as underwear; only undies or as panties.

My skin had become soft, smooth and glowed thanks to the vitamins, body cream and lotions Lora bought for me. All my body hair had either disappeared or was so fine, it was pretty much invisible. Lori had me grow my hair a bit longer and styled it in a cute K-Pop cut.

I have found some body changes too. My penis, while I can still got erections, seemed to be smaller. I only needed to use my thumb and a couple of fingers to masturbate. The excess foreskin kept my knob well covered. When I peed, I could only pull back enough to expose the tip of my pee hole. I could no longer stand and had to sit to pee. The foreskin also became very sensitive. I could almost cum from just playing with it and I leaked massive amounts of pre-cum when I did. Definitely my testicles had shrunk; not that they were ever big to begin with. They used to be about the size of marbles but now are the size of lima beans. And due to their shrinkage and the cream I used, my ball sack had tightened up which in turn drew them up inside me.

The only thing that seemed to be getting bigger was my chest. It got very swollen. Even my nipples were bigger and were always hard and pointed. The good thing was they became very sensitive. Just a shirt rubbing against my nipples caused my groin to twinge and pre-cum to leak. Lori loved them too; sucking them hard during sex.

When I first really noticed the swelling and the sensitivity, I mentioned it to Lori. Although it was very oversized for me, she gave me one of her crop, D-cup, sport bras to help protect the area. Now I have many bras of my own. Lori started me with training bras but they were too tight around my chest so then she purchased some women's bras of various styles.

The sensitivity remained high, the swelling had not ceased. Lori told me they were equivalent to a Triple A; a small Triple A. My nipples however grew quite bigger; now about the size of a large pea. About a quarter inch in diameter and stuck out as much. Impossible to hide under the typical tight tees I wore even if I wore a bra.

Oh. And my bum. My bum was now rounder and nicely filled any panties I wore. Lori loved parting my plump cheeks and fucking my ass with her large strap-on. I loved being fucked by it.

Lori had already left early for work by the time I got up. I slipped my feet into my pink, heeled mules. I loved how my sparkly red painted toe nails wriggled out the open toes. Still dressed in my nightie, I went to the kitchen. Lori had already made a pot of coffee. I poured myself a cup to enjoy with the morning paper.

Today, I didn't have much to do housework-wise since my constant maintenance made things easy. I put my dishes away and went for my shower. The warm stream felt good on my face and body. I shampooed my almost shoulder length hair. Something in this shampoo seemed to make it thicker and shinier; almost a raven black like on the TV commercials.

I lathered my body up with the special soap Lori got for me. I loved using it and took my time slathering it over my skin. It gave me a nice, gentle tingle especially on my chest and between my legs. I almost hated to rinse it off. After drying myself with my big fluffy pink towel, I lightly dusted my body with some scented power.

"What to wear today?" I asked myself. I started with some panties; white, lacy tangas that left most of my bum exposed. I didn't have a matching bra though. There isn't a lot of sexy sets when you are only an "AAA". I opted for one that was close and hooked the couple of eyelets behind me. It felt very tight and almost uncomfortable. The cups didn't seem to fit properly anymore. "Hmm... I wonder what happened. Did it shrink after I washed it?"

I tried on a couple of other but experienced the same problem. I ended up with a bright red one that seemed the best fit. "I'll have to ask Lori when she gets home."

While it was cool outside, it was warm inside. I pulled on a white tee shirt. It was pretty tight and did little to hide neither the lines nor the colour of my bra beneath. I thought it looked sexy though. I pulled up some black Lulu Lemon leggings and put on some white ankle socks before slipping on some low cut Converses.

While I didn't have a lot of housework to do, it didn't mean I had none. I swept up the kitchen and vacuumed the den and rec rooms. As I moved about, I found my bra more and more irritating. The tightness of the cups applied pressure against my nipples and along with the tight seam of my leggings digging into me, made me wet and horny.

I sat down and relaxed in front of the idiot box which seemed reduce the sensation... slightly. I watched my soaps; the female doctor and male nurse getting romantic in an operation room. A hand drifted down between my legs. A finger mindlessly rubbed the seam running between. Wetness started. A hand cupped my boobs. Fingers pinched my nipples. My eyes closed. My mouth opened. I imagined myself as the She Doctor.

A sudden shudder. A flood of hot cream filled my panties. "Uuuhhh... Gawd!"

I pulled open the stretchy legging waistband and shoved my hand inside. It was all warm and gooey as I continued to finger myself. I used my thumb and index finger to rub my tiny hard on as my other hand played with my boobs. I was surprised when it didn't take too long to climax again and fill my panties with more cum.

I couldn't be bothered changing and in fact, I kind of liked walking around with wet, cum soaked panties even if it was my own cum. "Holy shit! It's four o'clock already!" I had spent most of the afternoon masturbating and lost track of time. I was fortunate that dinner wouldn't be difficult to prepare. I had planned on some pasta with marinara sauce. I took the sauce out of the freezer to thaw. The homemade pasta would remain in the freezer until I was ready to cook it.

I set the table and grated some cheese before I went to go change for dinner. I didn't want to greet Lori with cum-filled panties. I changed into a white satin thong that just covered my little thing but rode high on my hips. Although it didn't really match, I kept the red bra on since it fit better. I slipped into a bronze coloured long sleeved shirt. It buttoned right over left. I had got very used to doing them up that way. The shirt matched well with the relaxed khakis. I bent over to change my socks; the back strip of the thongs dug deep into my ass crack. I let out a moan. "Ooh..."

I didn't want to splash myself while cooking so I put on my pinny apron. It was white with red roses on it. The bottom part flaired out and the edges were trimmed with a wide, white lacy strip. I adjusted to loop around my neck and tied the two inch wide apron strings around my waist.

I started to reheat the sauce and put on a pot of water to boil the pasta. I opened a bottle of white even though the sauce was red. I heard a key go in to the lock followed by the door opening.

"Hi Lori!" I greeted her with a kiss and a glass of Chard. "How was your day?"

"Great!" She said. "And you look so pretty in that apron!"

I beamed back at her. "Fantastic. Tell me about your day. Dinner won't be long."

"Remember the Alamo case?" I nodded affirmatively to her question. "They settled and our client won a big... no, humongous award. The firm's cut makes my number for the rest of the year."

We sat for dinner.

"By the way, remember the head of the firm; Ainsley Ella Grace? Because of the win, she wanted to have a little celebration. A company dinner. This coming weekend."

"Oh." I responded with a little disappointed tone.

"Spouses and partners are included" Lori added.

My mood picked up. "Oh!"

After I cleaned up the dishes, I joined Lori and offered her more wine. She noticed my discomfort and asked. "Are you okay? You seemed to be moving around a bit weirdly."

"I was going to mention it to you later, but..." I started. "I think my bras shrunk after I washed them somehow. They all feel tight."

After dinner, Lori had me remove my shirt and bra. Smiling, she looked at me and then placed her hands on my chest. Her hands were cold from the wine and that sent shivers down to my groin. She squeezed her hands a bit then said. "Stay there."

She left and returned a few minutes later with a tape measure. From behind, Lori wrapped the tape measure around my chest and then adjusted it over my nipples. "How long ago did you notice your bras getting tighter?"

"I don't know. Maybe a month or so." I told her. "I never really thought about it until now when I noticed my bras were really tight."

Lori brought her hands around me and cupped my chest. "According to my measurements, your boobs are A's, even a small B! Looks like we'll be shopping for new bras!"

For some reason, I was so happy, I started to cry.

The next day, we went shopping for some new bras at our or at least my favourite shop. When we got there, Lori told me she had a couple of errands and for me to go in on my own. It would be the first time and I was very anxious. The shop was run by a middle aged woman named Rhonda but I was helped by my favourite sales assistant, Abigale. Abigale was a tall, pretty blond with a very cute face with nice plump lips. Her boobs were bigger than mine and she presented a nicely shapely body.

After the first couple of visits, Abigale had become very comfortable helping me out. I removed my top and showed her how tightly my current bras fitted. I removed my bra and let Abigale measure me. She had confirmed I had definitely grown bigger. "Yes. You will need a bigger cup size for sure. I think a B-cup would be best for you."

Abigale brought back a number of bras; some plain for everyday and some pretty one with different cups styles and trim. I selected a couple of plain ones; white and pink and a couple of sexy ones. One was a demi-cup, sheer black bra with a red bow between the cups. The thin cups really made my nipples pop! I got a mauve and red one in a similar style. But my favourite one was a bralette. Black lace and satin with five hook and eye back closure. It was almost like a corset.

Since I was a bit less than a full "B", Abigale suggested some pads to help ensure the fit was proper. They also gave me a bit of a boost, if you know what I mean. She then mentioned. "You know, Ms. Kori, that bralette can be matched with these garters if you're interested."

That statement kind of took me by surprise. "Garters?"

"Yes, garters. You know to hold up stockings." Then Abigale realized. "Oh. I'm sorry to assume you wore... I didn't mean to upset you."

"Oh no!" I said. "It's just that I... Um... Garters. Can I see them?"

Abigale showed them to me. They indeed matched the bralette. It had a lacy front panel with satin wrapping behind. There were six thick, dangling straps. It was too beautiful to say no.

Of course I needed to buy some panties to go with. Abigale suggested a couple of different cuts and colours. Some full, some thongs and some cheekie. "Stocking! Do you have stockings to go with your new garter belt?"

I picked out a couple. One was a nude coloured set with cream lace tops (which I learned were called welts). While the other one I selected for the dinner. It was sheer black with a black back seam up the backs of the legs with six inch baroque-esque pattered welts.

Since my old bra no longer fit properly, I opted for one of my new ones, just the plain pink one. I had selected much more than I expected and when the cash rang out the cost, I nearly gagged. "Yike!"

"Did you want to put that on account?" Abigale asked knowing that Lori had an account there.

"Er... yes. I guess you'll have to." I sheepishly answered and since I didn't bring any money or cards of my own.

When Lori returned and saw the number of bags I had with me, she asked me sarcastically. "Hmmm... Just a couple of new bras, eh?"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers