The Princess Frog Ch. 03

Story Info
The water gets hotter.
2.9k words
4.81
6.5k
10
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

So over the past while, Lori my girlfriend had been slowly transitioning my wardrobe to a more feminine style. Of course with my approval. During this time, my chest area had swollen up to the point where I needed to wear a bra. Lori and I bought a number of them but now even they became too small as my chest swelled even more.

Lori allowed me to shop for new bras on my own at our favourite lingerie shop where Abigale helped me out. I was so happy when she told me I needed a B-cup. Of course, with new bras, I needed new panties to go with. And then Abigale showed me a garter belt which I just had to have. Since it was my first, I also needed stockings.

Earlier that week, Lori's firm won a huge settlement and her boss wanted to host a dinner of the

everyone including partners. My new lingerie outfit would go perfect hidden under my clothes (I still wore men's stuff externally).

The day of the dinner, I was so excited. Not only for the dinner but to be able to wear my new lingerie for Lori. In fact, I was so excited, that I had been leaking pre-cum into my panties since I awoke. I already changed them twice before lunch.

Lori went to the spa to get her hair and make-up done. She would be gone most of the day. For me, I laid out my outfit on to the bed. Along with my undies, I decided on an androgynous looking black suit with a black shirt and white tie would comfortably hide my development. I polished my leather shoes where you could almost see your reflection.

"Wow! My panties are soaked again!" I had my hand in my panties and on my little boner. But as I went to go change, I found myself using my thumb and a few fingers to relieve the tension. And since they were already soaked with pre-cum, I just exploded inside my panties. "OoooH! OoooH! OoooH...!"

I did it still standing in the living room. It was a hard cum, too. My knees wobbled as they desperately tried to support my weight. And each step towards the bathroom was just as difficult. Successfully making my way there, I let my cum soaked panties drop to my feet so I could clean off my throbbing penis. I almost came again.

With all my cummy filled panties, I had enough to do a load of laundry. Not that I would get into trouble, but I wanted to get rid of any evidence before Lori found out. I know she would tease me relentlessly.

"I'm still so horny! Putting on clean panties will only get filled with more cum!" I thought to myself. "Walk around naked?"

I thought about it for an instant. I checked the time and Lori wouldn't be home for a bit yet. "Besides, I still have my top on!"

Nude from the waist down, the breeze between my legs as I walked did little to help my erection subside any. A hand automatically started to jerk it until I came again... This time on the floor. I grabbed some paper towels to clean it up. Just in time as I heard a key enter into the front door lock.

I dashed to the bedroom and yanked up some sweat pants. Then back to the door to greet Lori. "Hi, Kori! You okay? You look a bit flushed."

"I guess just because I rushed to the door to greet you, Lori." I felt my face redden even more for the white lie.

"Oh. I thought it might be from you masturbating all day." Lori stared down at me.

Big pregnant pause....

"Yes." I had to confess. "I was so excited about dinner tonight and wearing my new undies for you, I was in a constant stated of horniness!"

Lori laughed and kissed me on the cheek.

Finally time to get ready.

I found that to put on my new black bralette, I had do up the five hook and eye closure in front first and then spin it around. I loved the way the satin material came down and squeezed my ribs. The lacy cups tickled my nipples. Abigale at the store had properly adjusted the shoulder straps. I stepped into the matching panties. I could feel a little bit of pre-cum leakage already. It was hard not to play with myself.

Although I've seen Lori wear them all the time, the garter belt was a new experience for me. The belt was high waisted with a lace front and satin wrapping around to the back. It too had five hooks and eye rear closure.

I opened the new package of stockings and carefully pulled them up my smooth hairless legs. The silky sensation made me shiver in excitement. I made sure that the back seams were straight and held the baroque patterned welts with the six clasps. I adjusted the wide strap lengths so they were tight against my skin.

Lori knocked and entered the room. She had already finished changing and looked amazing in her knee length cocktail dress. The low cut Vee front ended between her perfect breasts. I couldn't tell if she was wearing a demi-cup bra or was braless but her nipples were hard and pointed through the material. Shiny legs told me she was wearing stockings and her matching five inch stiletto strappy heels tied everything together. She looked at me and smiled. "Kori! Very nice. And since we don't allow pantyhose in this house, I love the stockings and garters!"

I was very pleased that my selection pleased Lori. "Thank you, Lori. I am so happy you like it. I just love the feeling."

I was about to put on my suit but Lori handed me a garment bag which I had failed to notice previously. Before she left, Lori asked. "Please wear this tonight."

I took the contents out. It was a new light grey outfit. It would make it a bit tougher to hide anything but I didn't want to dampen any of Lori's enthusiasm. She had included a shirt too. I slipped it on and did it up. The buttons were on the left side. The cuffs were French cuffs and she had included some beautiful ruby cuff links with the shirt.

I stepped into the slacks. The length was a little long. They were fitted but seemed a bit tight especially around my bum and thighs. I did up the zip and top button and buckled the Gucci belt. I spotted myself in the mirror. The pants definitely made my butt look really nice. I noticed some lines and bumps from under the stretchy material. My garter straps and clips protruded from underneath. Then I could see the faint black of my bra through the opaqueness of the shirt.

I put the jacket on hoping it would cover it up. It did. Barely. The jacket wasn't long enough to hide my garter bumps. It was a tight fit around my torso and didn't fall straight due to my bigger boobs but it was better than being without.

"You look very pretty." Lori came back in. "I got you some shoes too!"

They were grey lace ups with pointy toes and heels. The heels were skinny, three inch Cubans that ended in a stiletto style tip. I laced them and stood up. The pant cuffs draped over my shoes and some of the heels. I loved the feeling of being taller.

"Let me fix your hair a bit." Lori told me. She combed it out and spritzed on a bit of hair spray to hold it in place. "You know what else you need? Stay there."

She left and came back moments later. "Close your eyes. I'm going to put on some light mascara on you. It will make your eyes really pop!"

I felt the tickle of the brush against my lashes. When she was done, I opened my eyes and looked into the mirror. "Wow! They look great!"

Lori continued. She applied a very little, skin tone blush and drew a thin, dark line on my lids. And then put on some lipstick on my lips. The colour was a bit pinker than my own. She had me blot the excess onto a tissue.

"I also have another present for you, Kori" Lori presented me with a box.

I opened it up and my jaw dropped when I saw a pair of rose coloured, diamond stud earrings. They had to be about a half carat each.

Lori had my ears pierce a while ago but I wore just tiny studs. The new ones were gorgeous. I removed the old one and inserted the new ones with very nervous, shaky hands. I pulled my hair back a bit to see them. I wanted to cry. "Oh, they are so beautiful! Thank you, Lori. How can I thank you enough?

"Oh, don't worry about that, Kori." Lori smiled. "At least for now."

The nearer we approached the restaurant where the get together was being held, the more anxious I got. This would really be the first time I would be out with Lori and her associates since my developments. I wasn't sure how they would react. Lori was perfect as she constantly reassured me. "Don't fret, my cutie Kori. Everything will be perfect!"

We exited the back of the limo and entered the resto. The firm booked the whole place so no other clientele was there. The lighting was subdued and alleviated some of my concerns but I was still trepidatious of my looks.

"Hello there Lori!" A voice called out.

"Oh hello, Ainsley." Replied Lori. "This is great. Thanks."

Ainsley Ella Grace. The firm big boss. She stood as tall as Lori and was just as immaculately attired. I noted how well she filled out her dress with firm breasts, a slender waist, curvy hips and a nice bum.

"Oh no! Thank You! You were the principle who drove the success!" Ainsley said back and then to me. "You are very lucky to have a woman like Lori. Take care of her."

Before I could reply, Lori re-introduced me. "Kori, this is Ainsley. You remember her."

"Nice to see you again." I was able to finally reply. I had met her while I was Cory verses Kori. "Yes. I am very lucky. I will always take care of Lori."

It was if a light bulb suddenly light. Ainsley's expression changed slightly as she looked a little closer at my face and then my outfit. "Er... Nice to meet you too, Kori. Please get a drink and enjoy yourselves. Dinner will be about seven."

Really self-conscience, I rounded my shoulders in an effort to try and hide the prominence of my boobs. As Ainsley moved to greet others, Lori asked me to get us some drinks. "And you're slouching. Straighten up."

Lori pushed the small of my back which forced my posture up and pushed my boobs out. I felt wearing the heels caused my butt stuck out some as well. While waiting for others to arrive and dinner to start, I tried as much as I could to hide in the shadows but unsuccessfully as Lori called me out to introduce her co-workers.

Finally dinner. I took my seat after helping Lori into her chair. She was on my right. I felt much more comfortable being hidden by the table. Then someone took the seat left of me. I was a bit taken aback to see it was Ainsley. She smiled warmly at me. "Don't worry. I don't bite... Much."

Lori leaned over to me and whispered. "Be nice to Ainsley. Don't embarrass me!"

After Ainsley made some opening remarks to thank everyone especially Lori, dinner was served. The first course was simple but perfectly clear bouillon followed by a amuse bouche of fois gras. I just popped it into my mouth when I felt a hand on my lap. Concerned, I looked at Lori but she was busy talking with someone across the table. I looked at Ainsley who just smiled at me. Her fingers were running up and down one of my garter straps.

"Very nice! I love how the tight straps and buckle show through your pants." Ainsley whispered to me. "Oh and Lori has already told me."

After a pallet cleanser of watermelon sherbet, the next course was an oyster with caviar made from eggs and a pea shoot plush. Lori was still involved with her conversation when Ainsley coaxed my thighs apart and placed her hand directly atop my penis. She used a couple of fingers to masturbate me through my thin pants. She demonstrated her dexterity as she undid my zip with her single hand. She slipped it inside and played with me through my panties. Even though it was now only a couple of inches long, I was still able to get hard erections. My pre-cum started to leak out and acted as a very effective lubricant for her. "Kori! You have a very cute feeling pee pee! So slippery and wet!"

The main course was filet and lobster tails. I continued nervously to eat and drink; mostly drink. I was concerned that if I protested, Ainsley might take some action against Lori. And Lori might be angry. And besides, Lori told me to "be nice" and "don't embarrass her".

Before dessert, I needed to excuse myself to go relieve myself. I managed to zip up but I could feel the strain of my erection pushing against the tightness of my pants. I buttoned my jacket up quickly to hide my tiny tenting before walking to the toilets.

There were two non-gender specific restrooms. One was in use so I entered the vacant one. As I opened the door, I was shuffled inside by a hand on the small of my back. I turned to see it was Ainsley! "I... This..."

"Shhh... I know you want me as much as I want you." Hushed Ainsley. She unbuttoned my jacket and shirt and then undid my pants. They dropped and pooled around my ankles. "And I needed to see what you were wearing underneath. Mmmm. Pretty. Yes, very pretty."

Ainsley pulled down my panties. My tiny erection paid no attention to my nervousness as she enclosed her mouth over my penis before I could protest. Her tongue swirled around like she was sucking on a lollipop. Her expert technique made it difficult to speak.

She arose. We stood face to face. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. She used her fingers to make my thumbs and index fingers pinch her hard nipples. She moaned. "Ooh! Yes. Pinch them! Pinch them hard!"

Ainsley mauled my breasts through my bra. My breathing was becoming more and more ragged as my euphoria grew. She kissed me hard on the lips; I kissed her back. Suddenly she stopped and looked directly into my eyes. "I have something special too!"

Ainsley moved back a bit. Her hand took hold of the side slit of her dress and pulled it open. She too was wearing stockings and garters. She continued to open it wider until I could see her red thong. I looked carefully and took a double take. She pulled her thong aside and released her cock!

I looked up at Ainsely and then at her crotch and then at her face. She smiled at me. "Like it?"

Ainsley's cock was more of a piece of meat. About eight inches long and fairly thick around. It was uncut but her knob was exposed. Her pee hole was pretty big and was dripped of clear fluid. She took my hand and wrapped my fingers around her shaft. My grip barely enclosed around it as she bucked her hips back and forth. "Do you want to suck it?"

Now I was really concerned with my failing fidelity to Lori. But I was like a lamb to slaughter and had no will. I did manage to shake my head "no."

"Okay." Ainsley turned me around and forced me over. She kicked my feet apart as wide as they were able. I felt her poke me between my crack. The amount of slick pre-cum she was smearing around made it impossible to resist. She pushed it in between more and more until she found my hole. I tried to clinch but there was just too much slippery lube. She slowly entered me. She backed off a bit then pushed in more and more and more.

"Uuuhhh...!" I groaned as her pelvis pressed against my ass cheeks. "Oh fuck!"

She started slowly; pulling back about halfway and then sliding it back in. My hole clinched her girth and tightened my hold on her. Her thrusting cadence became quicker and quicker. I could hear the thundering slap of her hips against my ass as the volume of her grunts grew louder.

"Fuck! You're so tight! I knew you would be a good fuck!" Ainsley told me. "Get ready. Here it cums!"

After four more deep, hard thrusts, Ainsley grunted loudly as I felt her hot cum shoot into my bowels. "Uh...! Uh...! Uh...!"

My own cum dripped from my pee hole. It wasn't much; just a few drops.

Ainsley gave me two more hard thrusts before she started to extract herself from me.

Suddenly the door shuddered and opened. Ainsley called out. "It's in use!"

Looking down at us was Lori. I was unable to move but managed to look up at her. She didn't look happy.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers