All Comments on 'The Princess of Vymora Pt. 02'

by defenestrateme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ale84ale84almost 8 years ago
Poor anna

I do not think the Prince ment that kind of job I really despise Hale.I wish they would consummate the wedding

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 8 years ago
Eh

I didn't think this is where you were heading with your plot, disappointing. But keep it up, it's just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story had a promising start

But I didn't expect you to give that much attention to Anna. She ended up overshadowing the main character in this chapter that I kinda lost interest in it as I was hoping for more interactions between the princess and her new husband.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 8 years ago

The story is called The Princess of Vymora yet most of the chapter focused on someone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Princess

The focus of the story and the plot should center around the chemistry between the prince and princess. The sudden digression to Anna, while enjoyable, was out of place. Readers are not looking for a story about a common serving wrench, the title (having also noticed by other commenters) establishes the main character as the Princess of Vymora, so give us more of the princess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More on the princess

The Princess appears to be the protagonist from the title and the introductory chapter this has kind of escalated then gone back down not that spontaneity is not good but not when it doesn't make sense from the title and it makes it unclear the main themes of the plot suspense is great but having a sense of direction even if miniscule gives readers a certainty that they are reading something they enjoy.

However, overall it was enjoyable to read and I am by no means writer bashing otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to read or comment it was more of a point of voicing my opinion because I enjoy it so much and wanted to voice the only criticism in hopes it maintains it's enjoyable quality. Of course I mean no offense and I hope you pursue a theme, storyline or character development you feel best. Good luck on your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pacing

This felt so rushed compared to the first chapter

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
Anna

I have a feeling that this is about the Princess, but she is a loyal friend. I have a feeling that this plot with Anna is going to be a driving problem between Aylene and the prince. When he finds out what Hale did and when Anna ends up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving this

I am really liking how this story is unfolding from different perspectives, from Anna who we learn all about the servant side of things and from Aylene's were we learn how the other half live.

I much prefer it to the typical love story between a Prince and a Princess. It gives us the potential for drama because there are two relationships involved and the dynamics could lead the story in any direction at all, its hard to predict!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous