The Princess's Diary

Story Info
The earth Princess story as slave on alien planet.
1.1k words
3
16.1k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

nudity, bondage, sex, humiliation, exposed, foul language. So if you are disturbed by this do not read on. This is a story of fantasy.

Note: polite reviews are welcome and this is my first story and English is not my first language.

*

Chapter 1

My name is Elisabeth and I am 18 years old. I have long golden blond hair and blue eyes like the sky. I keep my very nice hair always loose that reaches half of my back.

Everybody says that I am very pretty. I am gentle and sweet with everybody. One day I decided to have a walk by myself in the woods, where I hear birds and see flowers. There is the sound of nature that I love. Usually I go in the woods with my older sister Violet. This time she decided to remain home.

Since it was a nice warm summer day I was wearing my best light yellow dress, decorated with flowers and birds which was perfect for this warm summer weather.

I was wearing simple sandals where you could see my very nice smooth and small naked feet. I was distracted by the wonderful sounds of nature around me of the birds that I did not pay attention of the danger around me.

Walking in the woods, I ventured deep inside. Suddenly I see a very strong blinding light. I walk towards it, since I am very curious person. Too late I realise that it was a wrong decision and that this changed my whole life. I was amazed by it and wanted to see what was inside the light. I found myself on a different planet after the light hit me and I fainted.

When I woke up my pretty clothes have disappeared. I found myself completely naked and my pussy is fully shaved and exposed, this was very strange somebody must have shaved it, while I was not awake. I never shaved it.

I try with my hands to cover my very nice exposed pussy and as soon as I do this a mysterious man appears from nowhere and quickly moves my hands that try to cover my very nice exposed pussy. He threatens me, if I did not do what he tells me, I would be punished in a severe way.

"I am your Master and you are my slave and you are to be naked at all times and exposed. Forget having on any kind of clothes. Your pussy now belongs to me and it must always be exposed and shaved. Everybody can admire it and touch it. You are going to be branded and collared."

I started crying and was scared that I could not move and I waited my destiny naked as he told me I had to be. He moves my very nice golden and soft hair. He locks a cold metal collar around my neck and brands me on my breast with a very hot iron rod with an emblem on the end.

This emblem means that I am his property and now I belong to him. My very nice soft hands get tied in an inverse prayer behind my back with a very thick rope and puts a leash to the collar I have around my soft neck. I am forbidden to speak without permission.

He tells me: "Slave, your labia will be pierced right now." I am so scared been naked with my hands tied behind my back. I am so humiliated, having my very nice pussy exposed. I try to free my hands but I cannot. He gets close to my very nice exposed pussy with a very big ring and he pierces it and locks the ring between my labia lips. My labia lips are kept locked together by the very big ring.

I screamed for the pain. He laughed. He pulled me very hard from the leash and I was forced to move my very soft, pretty and small naked feet since he took my sandals off.

"Move slave walk faster, the ring you have between your labia lips will be used. I will tie a rope to it just now and it will be used when you will be brought for a walk or when you will be tied in front of the wagon that you will have to pull everyday carrying me around or just for my pleasure."

I am in tears and he tells me that he is bringing me to my new home where I will work as a house and sex slave. As a house slave I have to cook, clean the house, be his table where he eats his food near my exposed pussy and his foot resting place. He uses me even as a sex slave. I am pulled by the leash in a harsh manner. I am always scared and in tears.

He tells me that: "I will show you where is the market that you will need to go everyday and buy food. You will have your hands tied behind your back, for your security and you do not need your hands. The money is in a bag which is tied at your waist."

He ties a money bag at my waist. He already shows me how. He tied it even at my pussy ring, so who ever had to take the money from it was tempted to touch my very nice and soft exposed pussy. The weight of it would be on my labia lips and this hurts, but he did not care, I was his slave. I have to get used to it since I have it and cannot take it off.

"Come my slave you will pull my wagon now. Come with me. I will tie you now to it and you will bring me to the market, after we will go home."

I do not have time to say anything that, my already tied hands get tied with a chain at the wagon. Even my labia ring is attached to the wagon chain. With tears in my eyes he pulls me from the leash. I have no choice but to pull the wagon as his naked slave. I am like a pony. At first my tender small naked feet are on soft grass then on hard dirt road.

I started to pull the wagon. My small and tender feet are not used been naked and in contact with hard dirt.

I am still on the way to the market. Then after towards my new home and my new life as a slave.

To be continued....