The Principal's Turn - Liz's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you will treat me with the respect I deserve?"

"Yes, Ms. Smith."

"You are such a fast learner, Lizzy. That's good." Taisha raised her boot for another lick, and I complied. "Now that you know your place, I think we are going to get along nicely. Going forward, when I reach out, it is respectful to reply immediately. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Ms. Smith."

"Excellent, I may need you at any time. Are we in agreement that I am your number one priority?" Asked Taisha calmly.

"Yes Ms. Smith," I replied compliantly.

"I like that response Lizzy. Are we in agreement that whenever I ask something of you, your response will be "Yes Ms. Smith."?

My face reddened as the reality of the situation began to sink in. I trembled with rage and shame. I just needed to get through this moment and get away so I could think about options.

"Yes, Ms. Smith." I bowed my head, fully submitting.

"Of course you understand, that was your first and last fuck with young Michael. This should clearly set your mind right. You have crossed so many lines Lizzy. Don't worry though, I will teach you boundaries. You will need to break things off with him as soon as possible. But I'll let you wait until tomorrow so he can enjoy his Birthday."

My rage grew. His hard cock felt so good inside me, and I had been patient and needed it badly. With a little training he could have been incredible. But she had me and there was no choice but to acquiesce.

"Yes, Ms. Smith," I conceded.

"Good girl Lizzy, now go on home and try not to break out your toys thinking of young Michael. I assume a horny little slut has toys. You do have toys, don't you, Lizzy?"

"Yes, Ms. Smith." I answered trembled.

"How many?"

"Five, Ms. Smith." I answered before thinking. After I spoke, I struggled to understand, why I didn't lie. She would never know.

"I knew it Lizzy. But five? You really are a horny little slut, Michael is wise beyond his years," Taisha giggled. "Ok, run along home now, Lizzy. You've got a lot to think about."

I grabbed my things and rushed out.

Taisha cleared her throat. "Manners, Lizzy."

"Have a good evening, Ms. Smith," I said and bowed.

"You too, Lizzy, you too," Taisha said pleasantly.

And so began my servitude to Taisha Smith, descendent of Oshun, Goddess of Sweet Waters and Love as she later told me.

That Saturday, she came to my house so I could serve her breakfast where she made it clear she owned me. I can't describe the hold she had on me almost immediately. That morning she made me lick her cunt till she came in my mouth. Then, sitting at my dining room table she made me kneel on all fours like a dog and made me beg for her fingers in my pussy. I came harder than I ever had before.

The way she took control of me made it so much more intense than anything I'd ever felt. I broke if off with Michael and at her command, sucked off my fiancé Tony and fucked him on that same dining room table while I recorded it on video for her and let her know I was thinking of her while doing it.

Then she made me make a video masturbating for her and begging to be her cunt licker. So many humiliatingly things she's made me do and I came for her every time.

Most recently, when I tried to buy a new strapless toy I thought she would enjoy, she took it as an insult that she wasn't enough. For punishment, she made me record a session, again on my dining room table, where I demonstrated the toy and begged her to fuck me with it. I wish I could say I hated it, but I loved making it, and loved knowing she would watch it as I came for her multiple times.

That was also when I realized it was over with Tony. I was more fulfilled making that video than I had been in the last five years with him.

To add insult to injury, she teased me about it cryptically in the teachers' lounge at lunch the next day.

I greeted her eagerly. "Good morning, Ms. Smith. Can I get you a coffee?"

"That would be great, Lizzy! A little cream, and extra sweet," replied Taisha, with a half-smile.

Several teachers looked shocked, knowing I hated being called Lizzy. I dutifully got it for her.

"Here you go, Ms. Smith," I said handing her a cup. "Would you like some, Principal Turner?"

"Thanks for asking, Ms. Richards, but I'm good. You two are coming to the fund raiser tomorrow evening, aren't you?"

I respond quickly. "Of course, Principal Turner. Thanks again for letting me be part of this. This will mean so much to the school system when the bill passes."

"Well said, Lizzy. We're behind you, one hundred percent; whatever you need," Taisha added.

When Principal turner walked away Taisha turned back to me.

"Thanks for the instructional video. I found it very enlightening. I look forward to putting some of those ideas into practice, soon," Taisha said in a loud voice.

I blushed and felt my pussy flush with heat. Sharing a secret with Taisha and flaunting it in front of the oblivious crowd excited me. Taisha knew how to manipulate me perfectly.

Senior class English teacher, Mr. Laurence, overheard and engaged in the conversation.

"Good afternoon, ladies. What type of instructional video did you share? I'm always up for new ideas for the classroom..."

"Yes, it was really enlightening. But a man of your experience has probably already got it pegged," Taisha replied, with a mischievous grin.

I became nervous, wondering if Taisha was playing with me. The sudden realization of that video potentially getting out was a gut punch.

"I would appreciate you sharing it with me, Ms. Richards. It never hurts to explore new ideas, or even get a refresher of old techniques," said Mr. Laurence, obliviously.

"I like your open-mindedness, Mr. Laurence," said Taisha cheerfully. "Lizzy, sounds like he would enjoy watching it as much as I did. Maybe the three of us could get together afterward and discuss putting your ideas into practice. Do you want to send it to him, or should I?"

"I'll do it, thank you though, Ms. Smith. I'll send it tonight when I get home. Well, I better prepare for my next class. I'll see you two later." I walked away, trying to walk back from the edge of career oblivion.

"Thanks, Lizzy," said Mr. Laurence.

I turned red with anger and embarrassment. Now Taisha had others using that name I hated so much. I returned to the office and began to search for instructional videos of new teaching techniques.

Eventually, I found something I thought would satisfy Mr. Laurence's curiosity with a video on project-based learning. I sent it off in an email and copied Taisha.

When I saw her response, I thought it was all over.

"I can attest that project-based learning is quite affective. Project Cunt Licker has been an arousing success."

But I quickly saw she had replied only to me. I deleted it and did not respond.

The next night was the fund raiser dinner.

Principal Turner was dressed in a simple but elegant, red dress. It was a short-sleeved V neck dress that showed a tasteful hint of cleavage. Her light brown hair hung down, covering her partially exposed back. Her dress was cut to mid-back, but her naturally curled locks hung an inch lower.

Taisha was stunning in a strapless royal blue jump suit. She was vibrant, sexy, and her braided hair seemed to highlight her beautifully round face. I made a conscious effort not to stare or even try to look in her direction, for fear everyone in the room would know exactly what I was thinking.

I wore a church-girl pink, shin length, button-front dress with ruffled sleeves and a subtle V neck. Unfortunately my thoughts were far from church-girl seeing Taisha's ass in that jump suit. I couldn't help but feel a rush every time she glanced at me. There was something exhilarating about being her secret cunt licking slut.

I made the rounds, making sure to talk to all the important people in the room and letting them know I would do whatever it took to help get the license plate fee bill for education to pass. It was Principal Turners baby, and I would do all I could.

As I talked with Principal Turner, I noticed Taisha looking our way and seemed frustrated. She quickly looked away and went off to talk to Mr. Laurence. I hoped not about Project Cunt Licker.

I lost sight of her and about an hour later she walked up behind me. "Your place twenty minutes, keep on the Barbie dress and have your new toy ready Lizzy. Her hand brushed my shoulder as she walked away, and my pussy flushed with heat.

I immediately collected my purse, said my goodbyes, and headed home. I felt like a teenager getting ready for a first date, except for the fact I was preparing a strapless dildo for my date to fuck me with. I placed it on the dining room table that seemed to be our designate spot.

I was grateful my wait was a short ten minutes. None the less, my pussy was wet for her when she arrived. I greeted her at the door before she knocked. "Hello Lizzy. Eager to please, I see." Her smile was like a drug to me.

"Yes, my Goddess thanks for coming." I said and closed the door behind her.

"It's been a frustrating night Lizzy, and I need a release. I must say, after your video, I see the appeal of your new toy." She spotted it on the table and walked that way. "I'll need you to undress me and wet my pussy Lizzy." She said in her commanding tone.

"Thank You Ms. Smith, My Goddess." I said anxiously.

"Either title is fine Lizzy. Are you nervous?"

"I just want to please you, My Goddess. I'm sorry I upset you last time..."

"It's Okay Lizzy, after watching your video, I understand why you bought it for me. I think we are both going to enjoy it a lot. Now help me out of these clothes. Your dress is very pretty by the way Lizzy."

"Thank you, Ms. Smith, I was hoping you would like it." I said softly feeling a tingle at the thought of pleasing her.

I could barely contain myself as I peeled the jumpsuit down her body. When I uncovered her breasts, I stopped. "Can I please kiss them my Goddess?"

"Yes, you can Lizzy..." my lips were on her right nipple before she finished.

I continued pushing the suit down over her hips as I kissed and licked her firm breasts.

"You're so beautiful Ms. Taisha," I sighed between kisses.

I dropped to my knees and pulled the jumpsuit over her shapely hips exposing blue lace panties. Leaning in I breathed her scent, sending another rush through my steaming pussy. Then I reached down and pulled off her black high heels to clear the way. I needed her naked as I began to tremble in anticipation of having her inside me.

As the pantsuit cleared her feet, I immediately gripped her panties with both hand and pulled them off. "Please let me lick your pussy and get it wet Ms. Smith." I begged as I gazed at her dark labia topped by her well-trimmed black bush.

"What are you Lizzy?"

"I'm your cunt licker, My Goddess. I love your pussy and I'll do anything to serve you." I said eagerly.

What terrified me was it was true. I was panting and sweating, in a lustful frenzy, at the sight of her nakedness. I was fully expecting more humiliation before she would let me service her, but she too seemed to have the sense of urgency that night. Her hand gripped the back of my head and pulled me into her. From there my hands gripped her ass to stabilize myself.

I rested with my ass on my heals, hunched down between her legs looking straight up her belly as she towered over me. My tongue wiggled into to her tight smooth tunnel flooding my taste buds with her essence. I knelt before her, pussy throbbing and face buried in her sticky warmth. Hearing her moan as I probed her heat made my body tingle on the edge of compete bliss.

"Oh, Lizzy, sweetie you feel so good. Oh fuck, I needed this." She sighed relaxing her grip on my head.

As my tongue slid in and out, I ground my nose against her clit. It was enflamed and stiff as if she had been in a state of arousal for some time already. It's hard to describe the excitement I felt knowing I had that effect on her and I was more than happy to help her with that little problem.

"Oh God Lizzy, right there. Aaaahhhhhh!" She wailed and I began to bounce as I licked her oozing cunt.

My grip on her ass tightened and I kept my tongue thrusting inside her, fucking her with my tongue. My arms wrapped under her strong thighs gripping that beautiful ass with my spread hand, shoving deeper and harder with my tongue, and pounding her clit with my nose.

Her abs clenched and tits bounced as fucked her ebony cunt with my face. My panties were soaking through, and I felt the cool air through them. I had forgotten about the new toy as her scent and taste was all that mattered. Taisha's eyes had closed as I could sense her building climax. I moved with urgency, hoping she would not stop me before flooding me with her creamy cunt cum. Then her body began to quiver and jerk as her voice raised ever higher.

"Oh God, Liz, zy! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" She screamed and began to convulse from her groin to her breasts gripping my head tighter.

As I'd hoped a flood of her bittersweet nectar coated my face and tongue as my Goddess spasmed above me. I moaned my approval as she road me as long as she could stand before stepping back and pulling me to my feet.

"Such a good cunt licker Lizzy," she sighed before kissing me hard. I eagerly returned the kiss and she quickly had to break to catch her breath. "I, needed, that, Lizzy." she said between breaths.

Then she picked up the strapless toy and examined it. "I really liked the show you gave me with this Lizzy." She smiled hungrily.

I blushed, as I recalled the vibrator laying on its side on the dining table. I crawled my naked body over the toy, spread my knees and lowered myself until the tip touched my clit. I had the most twisted sense of pride as I recorded the video. How I ever came up with such a slutty way to demonstrate the toy, I'll never truly understand. But as I turned on the vibrator, knowing it was for her pleasure excited me beyond imagination. Even as I replayed the moment, I hoped she'd order me to do it again in person.

I had watched the video a dozen times with my stretched pussy and asshole center screen. The sound was amplified as it vibrated on the wooden table. I came so hard and so easily knowing she would be watching me. Now I trembled at the thought of her finally using it on me.

"Wet this for me Lizzy, you took care of down below." She said pushing her end of the strapless to my mouth.

She looked at me standing close as I sucked the rubber cock with our eyes locked.

"Good girl Lizzy, now insert it please," she said spreading her legs.

I dropped to my knees and pressed it slowly in twisting as I pushed. She smiled and moaned softly. "Oh yeah I like this Lizzy."

When I had it fully inserted, she stepped back with a black plastic boner pointing toward the ceiling. Then she rocked her hips side to side, and it waved back and forth.

"Do you think this will stay in if things get a little...heated Lizzy." She asked waving it faster.

"On Minute Ms. Smith." I said running quickly to my bedroom.

I returned with the y strap that came with it, getting more turned on by the second. I wanted her to pound me with unbridled passion.

"This will help." I said holding up the harness that wrapped up around her waist and around her thighs below. There was a leather ring that fit over the cock end to hold it in place. "Shall I put it on you, my Goddess."

"Yes Lizzy, I think you're gonna thank me for this later." She replied as I dropped again to my knees for her.

After it was in place she spoke again. "Wet your end too please, Lizzy."

I raised up to get high enough for the ten-inch boner. and began to deep throat it gripping her ass.

"Look at you in that sweet Barbie dress sucking my cock like a like a slut on parole." She said tauntingly. I saw you running around the fund raiser, ass kissin' and boot lickin' Lizzy. Miss innocent little Barbie in a pretty pink dress."

She pulled my head off and turned around presenting her ass. I knew what she wanted but dared not anger her. "Can I please kiss your ass Ms. Smith." I pleaded.

"What are you Lizzy?"

"I'm your cunt licking ass kisser Ms. Smith, Please!"

"Ok Lizzy." She replied and wiggled her ass a little.

I kissed her right cheek covering it with soft peck, then I moved to the left. When I finished, she turned and ordered me to stand up.

"Turn and put those sweet little thighs against the table." as I did, her hands rubbed my ass through the dress. "I can feel your little slut ass smoking through your innocent little dress Lizzy!"

Just like that she squatted, grabbed my dress and yanked it up exposing my backside. "Bend on down and kiss the fuckin' table you horny little slut."

I did as commanded, arms in front and chin on the table, as she began to squeeze and knead my ass cheeks through the white thong, I wore every day as she required. I just love those panties on that slutty little ass."

She squeezed a handful of each bun and pulled them apart spreading my labia until the thong rode up between them. "Look at the slutty little cunt trying to swallow up those panties. It's spread wide open like the grand slut canyon Lizzy. What do want Lizzy?"

"I want your cock in me my Goddess. Please fuck me like the slut I am. I've been thinking about this for a week, since your text saying I'd get my chance." I begged shoving my ass in the air a little higher.

Then she gripped my panties at the sides and yanked them down to my ankles in one smooth motion and I eagerly stepped out. She stood back up, pushed her boner between my buns like a hotdog and kicked my feet gently apart.

"Spread that little slut hole Lizzy and tell me what you want." She said sternly.

"I want you to fuck me please Ms. Smith, make me pay for treating you so badly for no reason." I said as the cock slid down my ass crack until the head gently split my labia and stopped. I pushed back against it, "Oh please My Goddess fill me up."

She taunted me and pulled it back before touching it against me again. "Your slutty wet cunt is oozing for me isn't it Lizzy?"

"Yes, my Goddess please fill me up and pound my cunt. I want it so bad?"

"Do you think you deserve it Lizzy?"

"Oh please, I've been so good to you Ms. Smith. I got you coffee and told everyone how good of teacher you are." I sounded pathetic, but it just made me wetter.

I groaned loudly when the head pressed against me. When she sighed in response, I thought she would let me finally have it, but she pulled back again.

"Please my Goddess, I'll do whatever you want. I promise." I whined like a child.

"That's good Lizzy, cause I'm gonna have a surprise for you very soon. I think you're gonna like it a lot." She said softly bent over me as she slowly shoved the cock inside me.

I whimpered and whined as she steadily pushed in for about three inches and backed out an inch, before pushing deeper inside me. My mouth hung open and I gasped unleashing a high-pitched whine of ecstacy as she went to the hilt.

"You took all of that Lizzy, that cute little pussy sucked in ten inches like it was nothing."

Suddenly the vibrator kicked on and I squealed at a whole new level.

Taisha gasped as well, "Holy shit Lizzy, that's, huh! Fuck that's good."

She steadily pulled it halfway out and back in with the tingling vibration lighting up my entire pelvic region. "Oh, please, don't stop Ms. Smith. Your cock feels so good inside of me!" I whimpered and whined as an orgasm rapidly built.

"Damn Lizzy, does that feel as good to you as it does to me, ee, ee?"

I nodded and groaned with my mouth wide. "Gon, na, come, My God, dess."

"Good, huh, girl Lizzy! Come for me Sweet, ie!" She said as her body convulsed.

"Oh God, yes! coming, for, you!" I howled.

She pushed her hands into my lower back as she spasmed forcing me down onto the table as my legs spread taking her length. I came once again on my dining room table. When she sensed my climax passing she began to pick up the range of motion, taking it out to the tip and driving it back in.