The Principal's Turn - Liz's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see what she's really got Lizzy." She challenged as she slammed it home.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as my hips slammed the table.

"Oh yeah, that's better, isn't it Lizzy?" She grunted as she thrust her pelvis against my ass. "Your! Little! Ass! Jiggles!"

"Fuck! Me! Hard! Please!" I grunted through gritted teeth. The table thudded and rocked with each thrust.

"Better than ah, Ton, y?" She asked between gasps.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I continued with each plunge of the vibrating dick.

My body shuddered with a monumental orgasm that had my legs wobbling as I tried to push back against her relentless pounding. I could hear my screams echoing through the house until I could no longer make a sound. My mouth hung open as wide as it could go as the orgasm took my whole body.

Finally she stopped and pulled out and I collapsed like a wet noodle onto the table. with my dress tossed up my back and her cock slowly sliding in and out, until I could breathe enough to speak.

"No one's ever fucked me like that Ms. Smith. Thank you."

"Thank you, Lizzy. Excellent choice," she sighed as she pulled out. Help me out of this please.

When she turned her ass toward me, I leaned in and kissed it as I unhooked the straps. Then she pulled it out, turned back toward me and pushed her end toward me. "Clean it off Lizzy."

I did so eagerly, licking her juices off the dildo. When I finished, she pushed me further. "A good slut cleans both ends."

Once again, I obeyed.

"You like tasting your own slut juice don't you Lizzy." She said as she got dressed.

I nodded and sucked it clean. When I finished, I made a pathetic plea. "Will you please stay the night?"

"Thank you for the thought Lizzy, but I have my reputation to think about. I can't be seen sleeping with sluts." She said nonchalantly.

That comment brought the sudden feeling I had swallowed a large rock that sat trapped in my stomach. She seemed to notice the expression on my face and took some bit of pity on me.

"Come to my classroom tomorrow after school Lizzy. I'm going to need you. Thanks again Lizzy, I do like your toy very much." She smiled as she walked out.

I stood stunned in my beautiful dress, humiliated, ashamed but completely sexually satisfied from the best fuck I'd ever had. I took the toy to bed that evening and made myself come again later. Knowing it had been in her that very day made it even more exciting to me.

The next morning, as I got dressed, I found myself wondering what I could wear to please her. The panties were a given, white lace thong. I wondered, should I wear a dress for easy access, or slacks that highlight my ass? I settled on a zipper backed skirt that did both. I even thought about not wearing a bra but thought better of it.

It was a long day as she seemed to occupy every free minute's thought. She got in a bit of taunting at lunch with Mr. Laurence when he approached us.

"So what did you think of Project Based Teaching Mr. Laurence?" She asked.

"Intriguing, I may try to incorporate it into my teaching in the future." He replied, seemingly unimpressed.

"Lizzy and I have already fully engaged in our first project and thus far it's proven quite effective as a supplemental tool. Fills in some gaps, quite nicely. Don't you agree Lizzy?" She said smiling. "In fact, Lizzy's going to give me another session after class today. Her commitment to service and honing her skills is really quite admirable."

"I do agree, Ms. Smith and thank you for your kind words," I answered terrified and turned on at the same time.

I really have no idea what he said next, my heart raced, and mind was spinning.

After the last class ended, I waited twenty minutes for the halls to clear and walked to her classroom. The door was open, so I stuck my head in for the benefit of the few teachers conversing in the hall. "Do you have a minute to talk Ms. Smith?"

Taisha was wearing a white short sleeved blouse and yellow pleated full-length skirt with a floral pattern. "Always for you Lizzy. Come in and close the door please."

Even as the hint of anger erupted for her calling me Lizzy, the rush of excitement washed it away when she told me to shut the door. She stood behind her desk and extended two hands palms up with a warm smile. "Come Lizzy, your timing is perfect. I was just thinking about you. I very much like your skirt; it highlights your ass nicely.

I placed my hands in hers and she pulled me toward her in a smooth motion, pivoted and trapped me between her and the desk. I looked at her wondering if she was going to take me on the desk. I glanced at the door that had a small rectangular window that would allow someone to see us, then back at her.

She gripped my hips and turned me, so I was facing the other way and quickly unzipped my skirt. I was excited and mortified, wondering what she was going to do and terrified anyone could look in.

"I'm gonna need this skirt off and you under the desk Lizzy. Hurry, in case someone looks in."

She yanked the skirt down and I stepped out of it, red heels still on. Before I could do anything, she pushed my head down an shoved me under her desk. She tossed my skirt under there with me before she sat down and rolled her chair closer.

"Your latest project is to eat my pussy while you make yourself cum. Time for your lesson Lizzy." She said as she pushed closer. "I really like project-based learning. It's much more effective when the students have a clear objective."

My heart beat so hard, I could see my blouse moving from the sudden rush of excitement of servicing her in the class room where anyone could come in.

I raised her dress and was pleasantly surprised to see she had already removed her panties. "Oh my Ms. Smith. Such an appetizing project. I accept the assignment whole heartedly." I said as I began to kiss her inner thigh.

I wanted to take my time but the risk of getting caught was too great. I needed to make fast work of my assignment, hoping a good performance would persuade her to come home with me.

Her dress covered most of the opening, so in the reduced light her labia and muff were jet black. Her scent and mine, filled the air in my little cave. She scooted her ass to the edge of her chair and spread as wide as the space would allow. I huddled in a ball brushing my cheek against her thigh as I zeroed in on my objective.

At the point of contact her soft thighs touched both cheeks limiting my range of motion, but as my tongue separated her labia, I accepted the challenge. With a hand under each of her thighs, I braced myself as my tongue began to dance in her moist heat.

She exhaled long and slow trembling slightly. "Oh Goodness Lizzy," She whispered. "Such a hungry little slut aren't you."

"Mu huh," I agreed probing my Goddess and tasting her sweet nectar.

I could feel her fidgeting and shuffling items on her desk, I guessed to appear like she was working. So I sped up my tongue motion. Swirling inside her then up to her clit and back. When her breathing deepened and she began to whimper I knew I found the rhythm.

Then suddenly a knock at the door and it opened. "Evening Ms. Smith, I wondered if you had a minute?" It was Mr. Laurence.

"Hi Mr. Laurence, I'm kind of in the middle of a project right now could we...."

"It'll only take a minute." He interrupted and walked to the front of her desk.

I stopped for a second in shock but then began to slowly put my tongue back to work. I decided, if I'm caught, I'm caught. Doesn't matter if I'm licking her cunt or not. Half-naked under a desk says it all. So, I might as well get a little revenge torment in on Taisha.

She tensed and took a heavy deep breath. "What, can I do for you Mr., ah, Laurence?"

Her shaky voice encouraged me, and I pushed my tongue a little deeper.

"Tomorrow's your last day subbing for Mr. Murphy, correct?" He asked as I sucked her clit and teased it with my tongue.

"Correct!" she said in a squeaky voice.

As I moved back to her slit, she shifted in her seat, and I lunged forward not letting her escape.

"I just found out I need to take my mother in for testing on Friday and was hoping you could fill in for me."

She leaned back in her seat pushing her pelvis toward me and I shoved my tongue in deep.

"Perfect!" she said enthusiastically.

"Great. I'll talk to Principal Turner about it before I leave."

"Th, thank you. Mr. Laurence." She replied grunting slightly.

Sensing her juices flowing, and my own soaking through my thong, I moved my right hand into my panties and began to rub myself, as she had commanded. I really was a little slut, turned on by the danger of the situation. Balled up, in the confined space, I had to squeeze my hand between my legs. A My shoulder bumped her thigh as I fingered myself. That seemed to excite her more, as she wiggled subtly, and her leg bounced nervously.

"So, you really are implementing project-based learning? I admit to the old dog new tricks syndrome and was a bit skeptical. But it is intriguing."

Taisha hesitated but the silence was awkward. She leaned forward and I noticed it seemed to compact her pussy together and I just sucked the whole thing in my mouth and slid my tongue inside her.

"Yes! I'm in the midst of a project as we speak." She said hurriedly.

"It seems the students dig a little deeper into the subject matter when focused on a defined objective." She shifted again, stretching her cunt back out as she leaned back.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and felt her jerk.

"Are you ok Miss. Smith?" He asked.

"Fine, my allergies, thought I was..." I wiggled my head as I sucked. ",,,Gonna ah! sneeze! Ah chew!"

"Bless you. You must have it bad to get it this time of year."

"Yes, I do."

"Well, I'll let you get back to it then. Thanks again." He said walking toward the door.

She mumbled and nodded.

When the door closed, she let out a giant sigh and pushed her pelvis at me. "You're gonna pay for that Lizzy, but right now, don't you dare stop."

I picked up the pace swirling my tongue, sucking and teasing her clit, then sliding inside her. I repeated the process, while her juices coated my face and my fingers moved faster and faster.

"I can feel you rubbing yourself you little slut!" she panted.

I nodded and moaned savoring her cunt. Part of me hated what I had become but a much bigger part of me loved how it felt.

"You liked knowing he was there and oblivious to the nasty little slut thee feet away sucking cunt and jacking off."

Her words pushed me over the edge, and I squealed into her pussy nodding and bringing us both toward a climax.

"So good Lizzy, suck my clit! Ah!" She gasped.

Her juices flowed as I sucked her in, wiggling my tongue in time with my frenzied hand.

She jerked and tensed reaching her climax. As a rush of cum coated my face my own orgasm hit and I could only suck her clit, no longer in control of my tongue while I came.

My fingers slowly continued to rub myself as I licked her drenched cunt. I thought I could never tire of tasting her warm sticky cum.

"Good girl Lizzy, lick me clean, Sweetie." She sighed and leaned back, breathing slowly and deeply.

After a few moments she exhaled heavily and pulled away. "Thanks Lizzy, I needed that." She said as she stood up and fluffed her skirt. Then she picked up her things and headed to the door. "Same time tomorrow Lizzy?"

I huddled half naked under her desk. "Yes Ms. Smith." I replied, disappointed our encounter ended so abruptly.

And so it went Thursday and Friday, except Friday she greeted me at the door and pushed me up against the wall about 3 feet from the door. Then she kissed me sensuously with her tongue slowly probing my mouth. I felt such a rush of warmth through my whole body as she gave me a moment of tender affection.

She had shut the door but there was a lot of activity and conversation, just a few feet away in the hallway. Once again, the danger only intensified my passion for pleasing her.

Taisha broke the kiss and looked hungrily into my eyes. "Is your little slut cunt wet for me Lizzy?"

"Yes, my Goddess. I've been thinking about this all day." I panted.

Her hand slid down the front of my pants and she pressed her tits against mine, while her tongue parted my lips once again. I whimpered as her middle finger slid between my pussy lips, pulled up my clitoral hood, and began rubbing my stiff button.

"Do you like that Lizzy?" she asked between kisses.

I let out a loud whine of approval as she quickly had me on the verge of climax yet again. I knew my voice was too loud, but she made me lose myself every time she touched me. My body trembled as she kissed me and took me, fully dressed, with a hall full of people less than a foot away.

"Do you want me to make you come Lizzy?" She whispered and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I squealed and nodded as she kissed me hard. When she broke the kiss I gasped, chest heaving as her single finger controlled me complete.

"Are you gonna cum in your pants for me Lizzy?"

"Yes, My Goddess, I'm gonna cum so hard." I blurted out way too loudly.

"What kind a nasty little slut are you Lizzy? One finger and you're wailing like an animal, with all those people right out there." She said looking straight into my eyes smiling.

"Haaahhhh!" I screeched, bracing my palms against the wall next to my hips to keep from falling over.

My legs shook wildly as I came for her, with no thought to our situation or the hundred people rustling in the hall. Her eyes seemed to melt through me. And the orgasm hit so hard.

My voice rose still louder until she shoved her tongue in my mouth to muffle me. The spasms through my body were all consuming as the orgasms seemed unending. Part of me wanted to scream out for everyone to hear. I was coming for Taisha Smith and didn't care who knew.

Her finger kept going and I thought I couldn't take anymore. But I couldn't bring myself to push her off either. The feel of her soft warm lips pressed against mine while her body pushed me against the wall was too much. My clit shot bolt after bolt of orgasmic shock through my loins, and I felt a second climax overtake me. My legs locked with every muscle clenched, abs convulsing, whining into her mouth, all from one glorious finger and still she didn't stop.

If anyone had walked in at that moment, I would have not been able to even try to react. My body was under the control of Taisha Smith middle finger, and she was not letting up.

My whimpers became more desperate, as the third wave built, and my clit felt like a tic ready to pop but kept firing paralyzing jolts of pleasure through me. Finally my legs gave out and I collapsed to my knees, breaking the kiss, and contact with her finger. I dropped, sitting on the floor panting and disoriented.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed looking at her dazed. I was seconds away from fainting.

Her expression was also one of disbelief. "Goodness Lizzy, I don't think I've ever seen anyone cum so hard Sweetie."

I shook my head. "Never."

"I hope I didn't ruin you for tomorrow. I think I'm going to need some extra attention tomorrow, so I need you to be on standby."

I nodded, "OK." Still panting.

"I thought you might spontaneously combust for a minute." She said smiling down at me. "Well, I'd better get going. I think you're gonna sleep good tonight Lizzy." She said proudly.

Again I nodded and watched her walk out. I sat there for at least five minutes marinating in my own juices, thankful nothing soaked through my pants. Then I decided to get out quickly just in case. As I left, I wondered what risque comments she would be making in the future to Mr. Laurence, since this was in fact, his classroom.

I did sleep well that night, even though I spent some time thinking what tomorrow might bring. I was hoping she would come to my house, and I could get some more time with her.

I awoke to the sound of my phone's text ding, about 9:00AM. It was a text from Taisha.

Taisha: Be there at 10. Can you make me French Toast again?

I had a moment of fuming anger. "She didn't ask, just says she'd be here in an hour and wanted breakfast." I thought to myself.

But I had anticipated her request and bought everything I would need along with Earl Grey tea! So, I quickly got over it and turned my thoughts to what she might have instore for me. I cooked the French toast and bacon with some yogurt and fruit on the side. For good measure I placed the strapless dildo, in the center the breakfast buffet. I just set the warm plate of French toast and bacon down when the doorbell rang.

I must admit I was shocked immediately when I opened the door. Taisha stood there in a neon orange bikini and a white lacy cover up. Here hair was back in a ponytail, putting her beautiful face out there front and center. I greeted her wearing only my white thong panties.

We both drank in the other as the door closed leaving us semi naked and alone. I wanted to grab her head and kiss her while the image of her picking me up and carrying me to my bedroom suddenly popped into my head.

Still staring at me, she breathed in through her nose. "Do I smell French toast?"

"Yes Ms. Smith." Somehow calling her my Goddess when she was asking for food, didn't seem right. What kind of Goddess need to eat? I thought to myself, if she spread her legs before me and offered me her cunt, then she would clearly be my Goddess.

She took off her coverup and handed it to me, as I drooled like a hungry carnivore over a beautiful hunk of meat. The top was strapless and cut down nicely, between her full breasts. Her stomach was flat and muscular, and her legs were firm smooth and beautifully ebony against the neon orange.

"You look hungry Lizzy, we should eat. I think you're going to need to keep your strength up." She smiled wickedly and strutted toward the table.

Her ass was trying to burst free from the neon orange triangle as she walked. And I was in complete agreement. I would gladly have passed on the French toast in favor of warm buns. I couldn't wait to remove the bathing suit and service that amazing body again and again.

"What a great breakfast spread Lizzy. What's that? You horny little slut!" She giggled, looking at the strapless.

"Yes, my Goddess. I've been thinking about this all night..."

"I would have thought after the way you came in Mr. Laurence's room yesterday; you would have calmed down a little Lizzy."

I blushed. "I don't know how you do it My Goddess. No one's ever made me cum so much and I just want more and more." I said as I sat next to her and began filling her plate.

After I put butter, strawberries, and syrup on her French toast, I loaded her up with bacon. She laughed. "Lizzy Sweetie, I think you loaded me up for both of us. Come sit and help me eat this." She said as she tapped her left thigh.

I sat astride her thigh. "Your little pussy is wet already Lizzy." She said as her left hand moved around my waist.

I couldn't help but wiggle myself against her a little as I began to cut the French toast and give her a bite. When I brought the second bite two her lips, she backed away.

"Your turn Lizzy," she said softly.

As I took a bite, she slipped a finger into my panties and touched me softly. "Feels like a wet little oven down there Lizzy are you burning for me, my slut?"

I whined and panted. "Oh yes my Goddess. My pussy burns for you every day. I love how you touch me." I began to rock my hips.

"Easy Lizzy, you may not cum till we clean this plate. You wouldn't want me to leave because of your disobedience would you Lizzy?"

"Oh, not please, I'll obey you, my Goddess." I said, desperately wanting to cum already. Her finger kept in motion, and I tried to focus on the food.

"Good girl Lizzy, because this is going to be a good day for you. When we finish breakfast, I want you to take me to your bed..."