The Principal's Turn - Liz's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a squeal as the thought of her in my bed nearly pushed me over the edge. I focused on the food, practically shoving it in her mouth and wolfing down a huge bite of my own.

"Easy Lizzy, best not to rush. Let's enjoy this wonderful breakfast. Is that Earl Gray tea?" She asked happily.

"Yes, my goddess, I remembered." I replied trying to focus on the food and not her fingers rubbing me slowly.

I somehow made it through, and the plate was empty. As I swallowed the last bite. I pleaded, "Can I take you to my bed now, my Goddess?"

"Don't you want to clean this up first Lizzy?"

"I can get that later. I'm here to service you, My Goddess." I said giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

You're so cute, how can I deny you Lizzy? Grab your slut toys and take me to your bed, my pet." Her finger finally retreated, and I led her quickly to my bedroom.

"Help me out of this Lizzy," she commanded, and turned her back to me.

I threw the dildo and strap onto the bed, unhooked her top and let it drop. Then I dropped to the floor dragging my tongue down her spine as I removed the bottoms. Then, kneeling before her gorgeous ass, I moved in for a kiss but she turned to face me.

"On the bed Lizzy hands and knees and show me that tight little ass." She smiled down at me.

I assumed the position, pressed my ass toward her and she gave it a good slap. It surprised me and I jumped and squeaked, in response.

"Damn I love that ass Lizzy," she said as she slapped again. "That little sting in your ass makes you pussy tingle doesn't it Lizzy?" Another slap made her point.

"Yes!" I yelled out.

She slapped it again, "It's my little ass isn't Lizzy?"

"Yes, my Goddess, I'm all yours!" I panted.

Then she yanked my panties down where they clung mid-thigh. She slapped both cheeks with both hands. "I'm gonna miss this someday Lizzy, but today, this body is all mine." She reached between my legs and pulled her fingers up the length of my slit, then up my ass crack.

"Yes my Goddess," I panted trying to fuck her hand as she teased me.

"I want these off," She yanked my panties and I fell forward flat on the bed, letting her pull them off.

Then I spread my legs giving her full access.

"Look at you, spreading your soaked little cunt for me. Who would have guessed the arrogant little bitch that talked down to me was such an eager little fuck toy? Do you want me to fuck you, Fuck Toy?"

"Oh God, yes please! Fuck me my Goddess," I begged.

"Turn over slut so you can wet me for the dildo." She barked.

As soon as I turned over, she straddled my head and dropped to all fours like she was going to sixty-nine me. Her knees were planted outside my forearms, so I wrapped my arms around the front of her thighs, to reach around and caress her ass and thighs. I stared up at the neon pink pussy peeking through her dark labia and watched in wonder as she lowered herself toward my face.

"Spread your slutty little legs Lizzy and show that little slut cunt." I did as ordered. "Damn, Lizzy, your dripping Sweetie."

When her pussy made contact, I thrust my tongue between her lips and gripped her ass to pull her tight against me. Her whimpering moan caused me to hum into her pussy in response. Taisha held her upper body high and began to roll her hips rubbing her slit against my face. Her creamy nectar flooded my taste buds as she coated my face with her juices. My own pussy flooded as I pulled my heels to my ass and spread my knees till they touched the bed.

"You are a flexible little, huh, slut. Oh, Lizzy that feels so good. Haaaaa!"

Her hips rolled so smoothly and rhythmically; my pussy ached for her. I gyrated and thrust my pelvis skyward hoping she would drop down and reciprocate. Instead she rolled her hips a little faster content to fuck my face.

"Shit, that feels good, Lizzy. Oh yeah, use that slutty little tongue!" She whined long and loud and continued her rhythmic motion. "Such a good cunt licker," She sighed.

I kept my tongue in motion as her warm silky labia rubbed their dripping softness against my skin. "Oh Lizzy!" She whimpered.

Desperately needing reciprocation, I began to rub myself. Her thighs were silky smooth against my face and as she rocked forward, I looked up her sexy back over her ebony globes. Then she slid back grinding herself on me, covering my eyes with her warm buns as my tongue wiggled and probed.

"Rub yourself off you fucking slut. Ah! Fuck Lizzy! Gonna make me come!"

She raised up and smashed my tits with her palms as she rode me harder. I held my tongue stiff, and her moans grew louder and higher, triggering my first orgasm of the day. My fingers rubbed feverishly as I struggled to keep my tongue in contact while my body spasmed beneath her.

My left hand gripped her ass and I felt it tighten and relax as she began to tremble, pushing harder on my chest. A rush of her hot cum flooded my face as my orgasm began to pass. Then, I felt her upper body rise and she pressed her hands against her thighs and howled at the ceiling. "Coming Lizzy!"

I continued to rub my own soaked pussy as her juices ran down my chin to my neck. And as I thought her orgasm had peaked her hips moved at lightning speed. Her screams were frantic and loud echoing through the house. Then she fell forward catching herself with one hand on my ribs and the other on my abdomen.

Her hips slowed but she rubbed herself from my chin to my forehead. "Oh God, Lizzy, don't you fucking stop!"

I did as commanded and thrust my tongue out wiggling inside her as she slid back and forth. When I heard her response, I began to move my head with her trying to wiggle my tongue in deeper as she passed.

That made her push back up and begin her faster shorter grinding. She wailed loud and long as her body spasmed uncontrollably. The sound resembled crying, but her convulsing body made it clear her climax was back.

Hearing her sweet vulnerable cries of pleasure pushed me over the edge as I frantically rubbed my clit to another climax more powerful than the first while Taisha whimpered and came with me.

When she raised up off me, my body went limp, and I caught my breath. Taisha, on the other hand, was just getting started, she wiggled forward still straddling me. Stood up on her knees and prepared me for the next round.

"Put that cock in me Lizzy and strap it on. I'm gonna fuck you Like Tony and Mikey never did."

My head still swimming, it took a moment to remember where I was, let alone the dildo.

I was able to bend my arm around her to grab it and slowly wiggled it into her, while looking at her naked ass. She was so wet from her cum and my saliva I was able to wiggle it in quite easily. Looking up to the shape of her back and shoulders over her curved ass was remarkably sexy as I attached the harness and buckled it around her thighs and waist.

Once it was secured, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "Turn it on Lizzy."

When I pushed the button, she sang out. "Woo hoo!"

While I lay flat on my back, she stood up over me, giving me an underside view of the dildo protruding from her cunt. Next, she turned and lowered herself down to her knees. The hum grew louder as she approached, and she leaned forward, pushing the plastic cock to my lips. "Lube me you cock hungry little slut."

I opened and took her in my mouth. The vibration on my tongue was a strangely exciting feeling. I began to suck her cock slowly and she quickly thrust it at me. "Suck it like you mean it Slut! I saw you suck the cum out of Mikey in ten seconds."

That did bring back the memory of his rock-hard hot cock in my mouth for the first time. Despite my shame for being caught by Taisha, I sucked her hard and fast. "That's better Sweetie. You really do like cock don't you Lizzy?"

I nodded as I deepthroated the toy I hoped would soon be pounding me.

She pulled it back and walked slowly down my body, stopping to push it against my enflamed nipples, rubbing it up and down.

"I almost forgot how big and fuckable your nipples are Lizzy. I'll never forget them rubbing my clit..."

She slid the cock slowly between them and on down my abdomen, while she moved her knees between my legs. The vibration on my exposed tummy made its way to my cunt as she slowly stretched out between my legs.

As the hum reached my bush, she kissed my neck, and I turned my head to expose it further for her. She slowly put more weight on me, breasts pressed together with her soft warm lips dancing on my neck.

The cock head slid past my bush and down the length of my cunt. My moans let her know I was ready, and she wasted no time pressing it against my wetness. I raised my knees aligning myself with the slightly curved plastic dick.

She whispered in my ear, "Are you ready for me Lizzy?"

"Yes please, I want you inside me, Ms. Smith." I whimpered panting.

It pressed slowly in about a third of the ten inches, then slightly back out before going in two thirds. The next push was to the hilt as she kissed me with full probing tongue. The sensation was amazing. Those warm soft lips engulfed mine as the vibration washed through my pelvic region.

I gasped into her mouth as she began to pump slowly in and out. My hands gripped her gyrating ass digging into her buns with my fingers. When her mouth moved to my neck, I began to sing out."

"Oh Ms. Smith, feels, so, good. I love having you inside me. Haaaaaaa!" My voice was high and loud.

She continued working my neck as the cock hummed inside me and my fingers clung to her glorious ass rolling rhythmically pushing the cock in and out.

"Please let me come my Goddess." My desperation was obvious.

"Not yet my pet, I want to cum together again." She whispered and nibbled my ear.

I nodded, but it was all too much. "Please pull it out I can't stop. Your beautiful body against mine and your lips on me neck. I could cum without the cock inside me."

"It's ok Lizzy, let it out." She said softly

I trembled and moaned, "Oh thank you Ms. Smith, I'm gonna cum for you."

Taisha picked up the pace, as my claws gripped her ass.

"Are you a cock whore Lizzy?" She asked as she pressed her open mouth to my neck and wiggled her tongue.

Those nasty words set my clit ablaze and I let it out. I let it all out.

"Oh God yes! Huh! I'm a cock hungry slut and I need you to fuck me so hard!" I shouted pulling her ass harder against me with each thrust. "Fuck me like the nasty whore I am. I love your cock Ms. Smith, Oh God, I love your fucking cock!"

My legs flapped in the air trembling as the ten-inch dick filled me sending waves of pleasure throughout my lower body. "Pound my fucking cunt please!"

I think every premature ejaculation from every lip dick guy I dated, had built up inside of me and released that morning as that vibrating cock filled me and fucked me unceasingly. I think the neighbors heard the screams.

"Fuck! I'm cumming for you! Love, your, fucking, cock! Love, your, fucking, cock! Love, your, fucking, cock!"

Taisha's hips rocked with mind boggling power and speed and as my climax began to recede, she fucked me all the harder. A second wave washed through me as her hips slammed my thighs. I rolled my head back and howled. The vibrating dick jolted my clit mercilessly and the climax returned with each powerful thrust. I released my death grip on her ass, slamming my fists on the bed from the intensity of my orgasm.

My arms flailed, wrapping around her not wanting to let her go, then slamming the bed as the orgasm was too much to take. Then clinging to her again. Finally, it was too much, and I wiggled free. "Oh fuck Ms. Smith that was..." I gasped for breath, and she rolled onto her side smiling at me.

The cock still vibrated inside her as she grinned. "Oh, we're not done Lizzy. I'm gonna need you to put that pretty little ass in the air Sweetie."

Looking at her with the ten-inch penis, hard and ready, I had no choice but to happily comply. The image of her pounding me doggy style with my face buried in the mattress had me going again and I assumed the position without hesitation. For the first time in my life there was a cock, I couldn't outlast, and I was going to use it.

She positioned herself on her knees spread wide forcing my legs apart. "Such a cute tight little ass Lizzy. And look at the angry little cunt, it needs fucked hard, doesn't it Lizzy."

"Yes, my Goddess, I need you to fuck me hard. I wanna feel you cum with your cock inside me."

She laid the cock in the crack of my ass and rubbed it against my "angry cunt". I could feel my pussy engorged and imagined how red my labia must look after being thoroughly fucked already. The vibration sent a tickling tingle through me as I readied myself for another round.

She pushed the tip against me and wiggled it slowly in. "Oh Lizzy can you feel that vibration in your clit too?" I nodded with my forehead pressed to the mattress. "Feels so good Lizzy."

Her hips rolled slowly pulling out to the tip and back in. "I love watching your hungry little cunt cling to the shaft as I pull it out, then swallow it all up."

"Please, fill me up my Goddess. I want all of you." I begged as she pushed it in deep.

Her hands squeezed my hips with her thumbs clinging to my buns. "This was such a good choice Lizzy, my pussy can feel that vibration so deep, but you must feel it all the way to those monster fucking nipples."

I whimpered and nodded, as it seemed like my whole body vibrated when it was all the way in. Words can't describe how liberating it made me feel to have my naked spread pussy in the air offering myself to her. All that mattered was pleasing her, I told myself. But in reality, I think I had much more selfish motives.

Her pace quickened and her moans got louder. "Oh fuck Lizzy, so fucking good."

I nodded, leaning on my elbows, with my forehead on my wrists. "Fuck me Ms. Smith please fuck me like I need it."

I buried my face in my palm and to muffle my own criess. I wanted to hear Taisha's pleasure as she fucked me better than anyone ever had.

"You like being fucked like a horny little bitch, don't you Lizzy?" She grunted as she began to slam against my ass.

I could only nod and whine. In my mind I screamed "Pound my fucking cunt!" But listened as her excitement grew.

She continued to grunt, "Oh, fuck! Liz, zy. AH! AH! AH!"

I could feel her start to shake as her orgasm built and quickly found myself on the edge with her.

"Coming Liz, zy Ah!" Her body quaked hard, and she nearly lost her balance.

I screamed into me hand as I came with her, when suddenly she pushed all the way in holding herself against me while her upper body jerked hard, over and over. Each spasm shooting a jolt through me as the plastic cock buzzed deep inside me. I imagined how hard her body was jerking as she came long and hard.

Finally she collapsed beside me on the bed. We panted together and caught our breath and I reached over to turn off the dildo.

"Thank you, Lizzy," she gasped.

After a moment, she asked me to help her out of it, and rolled onto her side. I removed the straps and slipped it out. When she rolled back toward me, I began to lick her end clean, and much to my surprise she licked my end.

"You are dildo looking good, Lizzy." She joked.

Then she took it and set it aside kissing me. I was moved by the tenderness in her kisses as she continued for several minutes before rolling onto her back and inviting me to nuzzle my head onto her should and wrap my body around hers.

"Such a shame this has to end Lizzy." She sighed.

I raised my head up to speak and she put a finger to my lips to silence me.

"It's ok Lizzy, I have a plan for you that I think you will like a lot. But we can talk about that later. Let's just enjoy the moment, shall we?" She wrapped her arm around me and pushed my head back onto her shoulder and I nodded my compliance.

I lay there trying to understand what she meant as she casually drifted off to sleep. I stewed for a long while, wondering was this our last time together or was she speaking more metaphorically that nothing lasts forever.

What plan did she have form me? I could not grasp what that might be. Eventually, I calmed myself down and focused on the warmth of her body against mine and the calm steadiness of her breathing. I soon joined her in peaceful, satisfied sleep.

To Be continued.