The Principal's Turn-Maggie's Day

Story Info
Maggie Turner is unleashed as her training is complete.
10.9k words
4.87
23.5k
19

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,860 Followers

Note to the reader. Although this is a standalone story it is a chapter in a larger series of The Principal's Turn stories. I invite you to read them all starting with The Principals Turn.

The story documents the conversion of a married up and coming high school principal, to a submissive lesbian at the hands of a former student and newly hired substitute teacher. If this premise does not appeal to please move on to another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy and your feedback is always appreciated.

______

Maggie arrived at the RV door barely able to breath. It had been three weeks and six days since her last one on one encounter with Taisha Smith. Taisha is a substitute teacher, and, therefore a current employee as well as former student of Principal Maggie Turner.

Since her return from college. Maggie and her husband Sam took Taisha in and allowed her to stay in their motor home behind their house. They let her do so rent free until she could land a permanent teaching position and afford her own place.

Taisha had longed for Principal Maggie turner since high school. However, it was not until college that she understood the nature of her feelings when her sexuality fully blossomed.

Today was the culmination of years of fantasy and weeks of planning. She had seduced Maggie and pleasured her in several ways but had not allowed her to reciprocate. Now, after nearly four full weeks of anticipation and denying her of any sort of personal gratification, Taisha would allow her to have her way. With a little guidance of course.

Maggie stood there, hand trembling, unable to collect herself enough to reach for the door latch. It had taken all of her will to keep from masturbating since their last encounter. That didn't stop her from occasionally letting her fingers slide inside her warm wet pussy and tasting her own juices.

Since Taisha gave Maggie a taste by letting her suck Taisha's fingers after she touched herself, Maggie felt a growing obsession with tasting Taisha directly. The tangy sweet taste lingered in her mind ever since. Tasting herself brought that moment back to the forefront of her memory.

Taisha warned her the first taste would hook her, and she was right. Maggie could hardly think of anything else, and gladly endured three weeks and six days of taunting, flirting, and teasing for a chance at the real thing. Her own pussy felt warm and heavenly soft when she was fully wet. Trying to imagine what it would be like to feel her tongue separating Taisha's pussy lips as her flavor flooded her taste buds, had filled her mind for three weeks and six days.

Two weeks earlier, Sam had a poker night at a friend's house. Maggie knocked on the RV door and practically begged Taisha to get together and keep her promise of finally letting Maggie reciprocate. Taisha's response was disappointing but predictable.

"Principal Turner, I'm afraid we will need much more than a few short hours for you to pleasure me properly. And, I am quite sure you will have needs that must be addressed as well. It is best we wait until his weekend away. I promise our patience will be rewarded in due time."

Maggie cringed, yet again, at that phrase she'd grown to despise... "In due time."

Sensing her frustration, Taisha stepped out of the RV, placed her hands on Maggie's cheek, and kissed her slowly but passionately probing Maggie's mouth with her tongue. Maggie, flushed with tingling heat through her body and her pussy moistened, like a Pavlovian dog's saliva.

"Do you really want to rush my pet?" She asked still holding her face.

Maggie looked into her dark eyes and melted. Though her body screamed "Yes!", she succumbed to Taisha's wishes. "No, I guess not." She said, reluctantly.

When she called her "my pet" Maggie seemed to have no resistance. Somehow, Taisha had tapped into a subconscious need to surrender control with her. Maggie didn't fully understand it, but could only hypothesize, it had to do with being in charge all the time related to her career and, in many ways, at home.

She did know that she wanted to explore every inch of Taisha, slowly and thoroughly. Taisha had pleasured Maggie in so many ways, but never allowed Maggie to return the favor. Now all that mattered to Maggie was pleasuring Taisha.

"Thank you for your understanding Principal Turner. I think we both know it will be worth the wait. Don't you agree?" She said matter of factly.

Taisha wore a skintight white tank top, with no bra, allowing her dark nipples and areola, to peek through the stretched fabric. Maggie's eyes were drawn helplessly to them, causing Taisha to smile, without Maggie noticing. Taisha also wore the powder blue yoga with grey and black flowers, that Maggie loved. The seam down the middle of the back and the ruffled butterfly pattern formed by horizontal pleats in the ass, caused the fabric to pull into her ass crack highlighting her firm perfectly round buns.

Maggie's pussy ached as she thought of pulling her close, kissing her deeply and grabbing that ass. Without conscious thought, she whimpered, "Please Ms. Taisha."

When Maggie saw Taisha's face, she was suddenly washed with hope. It was an expression of surprised joy followed by a lustful lip bite. "Are you begging Principal Turner?"

Maggie needed relief, and that look turned her on even more. This time fully aware she replied. "Yes, please Ms. Taisha, let me taste your pussy!" she blurted trembling. "I want to please you so much..."

Taisha felt such a rush from her knees to abdomen, she too lost self-control for a moment, and reached for her. Then she remembered, Sam's penchant for showing up and ruining the moment, just as Maggie was dropping to her knees.

"Principal Turner, you are relentless. As sexy as it is, begging does not alter the plan I'm afraid. I will not be rushed." She gripped Maggie's arms and pulled her back up.

Even the way she referred to her as Principal Turner during intimate moments, excited her. Maggie didn't understand any of it. But Taisha, brought out such overwhelming desire in her, she could not bring herself to resist, or even want to resist. The previous two weeks, when Taisha called her Principal Turner at school, it excited her, like a teen girl sharing a sexy secret that only her best friend knew.

"I promise you the entire weekend from the moment he leaves, until the moment he returns. It will be your weekend to pleasure me however you wish, understood?" Taisha smiled.

Maggie, wanted to stomp her feet like child, and hated that Taisha, treating her like one, only made her want her more. Just a moment earlier, she was prepared to drop to her knees and beg, for Taisha's pussy.

"Please note, you may not masturbate before our weekend. You know that you can't lie to me, now. I will know and I would hate for you to cost us a day again..."

Maggie recalled their last weekend was cut short a day, when Maggie relieved herself in the shower with the pulsating handheld shower head, after Taisha banned her from self-gratification. Her mind had already turned to the thought of the magic shower head before Taisha so rudely cut that idea off again. Taisha was right. Maggie could not lie to her, she read her too well.

"Yes, Ms. Taisha, I promise." She said meekly.

Taisha, smiled a contented smile, knowing she had complete control and she would shortly take advantage of her little slut Lizzy, as her own source of release.

"Of course, you can use Sam as much as you like. It is not my intent to ever interfere with your marriage." She said wondering if in fact Sam's Poker night might actually be an encounter with Latiqua. Latiqua is a special friend she brought in to distract the letch from his desire for Taisha, and to keep from becoming a hindrance to her time with Maggie.

"And you have not masturbated, since our last encounter?" Taisha asked in her teacher voice.

"Ten orgasms in one day Ms. Taisha! I am only just recovered." Said Maggie, wide eyed.

"I believe you. I am only just recovered just watching. A day I will never forget Principal Turner. A feat, I doubt I could ever match." She said stepping back into the RV.

"I will take that as a personal challenge, Ms. Taisha." Said Maggie with hungry eyes.

Taisha felt that familiar warmth between her legs that only Principal Maggie Turner could induce. She resisted the urge to turn to Maggie and invite her in.

"Insatiable, Principal Turner, insatiable." Said Taisha without looking back.

Moments later, Maggie found herself on the bed, fighting the urge to rub herself off. She knew if she did, she would have no hope of getting away with it. The risk of losing a day or possibly the whole weekend was punishment far too severe for the crime. Instead, she slid two fingers, slowly inside her soaked pussy, before removing them and tasting her own juices. The reminder of the ultimate reward she would receive if she held on a little longer.

Maggie repeated that process, at least once a day, for the following two weeks, except for her the days of her unwanted monthly visitor.

Taisha, on the other hand, made use of Lizzie during the wait. She never had such an eager slut as Lizzie. She made the most of her while she prepared her for life after Maggie's training is complete. At that point, there would be no more need for Lizzie. But she could not let a horny, submissive slut like her go to a stranger. She would introduce her to her new masters provided all parties agreed.

The image of Maggie dropping to her knees would play through her mind many times the following week, as Lizzie worked her hungry tongue in Taisha's steaming cunt. Taisha successfully handed her off at the end of that week and she had seven days with no release in anticipation of Maggie's weekend.

Friday finally arrived and Sam would leave bright and early Saturday for the RV show, in Memphis. Maggie would have two full days with Taisha. The workday seemed to drag ever so slowly, but around 11:00AM Maggie received a pleasant surprise when Sam called.

"Hey Sam," She answered, hoping he was not calling to say the trip was cancelled.

"Hey Maggie. We were discussing the drive to Memphis and we're thinking it would be better to head over this afternoon and spend the night there tonight, so we don't have to start so early in the morning..."

Maggie feigned disappointment, "You know as much as I'll miss you, that really is the smarter thing to do. I understand. What time are you leaving?"

"We were thinking 3:30 so we are ahead of Friday rush and get there in time for Dinner." He said tentatively.

"I won't get to see you then, are you packed?"

"I will finish packing and head out. Plans for lunch?" He asked knowing the answer.

"Unfortunately, I have a lunch meeting with the board today." She replied, thinking he already knew this was the monthly meeting with the school board.

"I'll see you Sunday night then. I'll miss ya. Love ya." He replied.

"Love you too." She hung up and her fingers went straight to texting Taisha.

Maggie: Sam's leaving this afternoon. Dinner @6 and (?) after?

Taisha was subbing for math, and they were in the middle of a quiz, so she was able to reply. Her face was lit up with joy. She thought about making her wait till Saturday as planned but had no desire to delay at all.

Taisha: 6 sounds good. Eat before, food will not be on my mind.

Maggie felt a rush of heated excitement and her heart raced.

Maggie: Love how you think. 6 it is. Where?

Taisha: The RV

Maggie: OK

Taisha wanted to start in the RV where her dominance was established. Though it was Maggie's weekend, she would need to make it clear who was the teacher and who was the teacher's pet.

The day drug on and Maggie, was barely able to make herself eat something as she primped shaved and prepped for Taisha. She left her hair down, cascading over her shoulders. Wearing nothing but her black silk robe, she gripped the door handle, opened the screen door and knocked.

"Come in Principal Turner." Said Taisha trying to sound calm and cool.

Maggie stepped in to see Taisha standing to the right of her, wearing only a white lace kimono. Her dark nipples and areola peeked through the gossamer fabric. Her face was aglow as she saw Maggie.

"You look so beautiful, Ms. Taisha." Said Maggie, stepping toward her.

She could only think about, pulling the tie string on her kimono and getting it out of the way. The bedroom was to her left, she needed her in there with no clothing between them.

They kissed passionately and Maggie let her hands settle on her lower back as their tongues danced magically together. She trembled as she pulled her close, breasts touching through the fabric. After a moment she tried to turn Taisha toward the bedroom, but Taisha broke the kiss.

"This is your weekend Principal Turner, so it's your choice, but I did put out the outfit for you if you want to wear it..."

Maggie was initially frustrated, wanting them both unhindered, by clothing, but she remembered how Taisha looked at her in it.

"I am here to please you Taisha, so if wearing it pleases y..."

"Oh, it does!" she said looking in Maggie's eyes.

"Then I will gladly put it on." She smiled and turned toward the bedroom, thinking once Taisha sees her in it, she will be in the bedroom in seconds.

"I'll wait here. Open the door so you can see the mirror as you dress."

Maggie opened the bathroom door that blocked the hall but had a full-length mirror on the inside pointed toward the bedroom.

She put on the outfit for the third time, still in awe of how it made her feel.

The panties were black with sparkles intertwined in the fabric. The front was a triangle that just covered her muff and lay tight over her pussy. The waistband was a thin 1/4" ribbon of elastic that wrapped around high over her hips. Emanating from the top side of the triangle were two sets of matching elastic ribbons attached about 1/2 inch apart. One set attached just on the left side of the center line and wrapped around to the right. The other started on the right side and wrapped to the left. The four straps crisscrossed and, with the waistband, formed six little diamonds of skin peeking through just above her pubic mound.

The straps wrapped around high on her hips with the waist band and converged in a similar pattern of skin diamonds just above her ass crack. The back had a tiny little triangle of fabric at the tip of her crack with butt floss below. She was proud of her ass as she looked in the mirror.

The bra was similar. Fundamentally it was a standard bra, with an inch-wide strap that clasped in back. Straight, over the shoulder straps attached at the top of each cup and connected with the back strap just below each shoulder blade. It pushed her tits up while it cut low in front. There were three crisscrossed elastic ribbons from the bottom of each breast that ran low and around to a triple-clasp connection in the center of her back. From the back there was the bra strap, the second strap center back and the crisscross panty straps. For some reason that third center back strap made her feel extra sexy.

When she stepped out, she saw Taisha setting on the pedestal living room chair, with the white kimono barley closed. Her dark silky thighs contrasted with the white lace and Maggie's thoughts went straight to kneeling with her head pushing between those thighs.

"I love you in that, Principal Turner." She said hungrily.

Maggie stood looking at Taisha's beautiful body and mesmerizing eyes, unable to move.

"Have you been a good girl Principal Turner?"

"Yes Ms. Taisha." she replied staring.

"You have not touched yourself?"

Maggie got a sudden look of panic. She had not masturbated, but she did touch herself.

"You horny little slut, you masturbated?" Asked Taisha sternly.

"No, no, no," Maggie stammered. "I did not masturbate! I touched my wet pussy and tasted my fingers, thinking of you, but I never made myself come. I wanted to every day. Every time I showered, I wanted to lower that showerhead and..."

Taisha smiled in wonder. "So, I was right? One taste and you're hooked?"

"Oh God yes, tasting you is all I can think about." She confessed hoping Taisha would not punish her by making her wait.

"So, I believe you did not make yourself come. I was worried after our last encounter you would not have the will power, but you are Principal Maggie Turner, the strongest willed most driven person I know. I must admit, watching you drop to your knees and beg, was quite the..." Maggie, lowered to her knees. "... turn on. Damn Principal Turner."

"Please let me pleasure you, Taisha. I wanna taste your pussy, and feel you come in my mouth. I wanna touch you, kiss you, make love to you, lick you, suck you, finger you, rub you, fuck you. I will do anything to please you Ms. Taisha."

Taisha, pussy was on fire. Principal Maggie Turner knelt with her knees spread wide, body straight up hands held together in front of her, begging to please her.

She hadn't even dared to fantasize to this level. She tried to act quickly and confidently.

"Principal Turner, you are a surprise. If I said it excited me to think about you masturbating for me..." Maggie's right hand slid down the front of her panties, leaving her momentarily speechless.

"I'll do anything to please you Ms. Ta, a, isha." Maggie gasped as her fingers slid into her steaming pussy.

Maggie saw the look of lust, and disbelief on Taisha's face and loved that she was the cause. She could feel a climax was coming quick.

"Three weeks and six days I've been thinking about this moment. If I make myself come for you, will you please let me taste you?"

Taisha squirmed in her chair, barely able to breathe, wanting Maggie's tongue in her but mesmerized, by what she was watching. She'd never seen anything so damned exciting in her life. Maggie's hips rocked as her fingers wiggled in those panties.

"Oh God Yes, Principal turner, my cunt is so wet for you. Please be my cunt licker." She gasped thinking a spontaneous orgasm was quite possible.

The C word that had been offensive to Maggie as long as she could remember, was pushing her over the edge coming from Taisha Smith. Her fingers moved faster and harder. When Taisha pulled the tie free on her kimono, and spread it open, Maggie's climax hit like a freight train. She let out a high-pitched scream of pleasure that could be heard by the neighbors if they were outside.

The sight of Taisha's pussy spread wide for her, was too much. Her mouth was agape, and frozen in bliss. Taisha's labia were black and glistening and her pink slit looked neon against her dark lips. As her orgasm hit, she yelled out, "Yes! I ah! Want, to ah! Be ah! your, cunt lick, er!"

Taisha watched in awe as her obsession for these many years convulsed in orgasmic bliss begging to be her cunt licker. The moment exceeded any of the thousand fantasies she's played out in her own mind and her pussy throbbed in anticipation.

Maggie collapsed forward supported by her left hand as her right brought her to a body quaking orgasm. The look of ravenous hunger on Taisha's face made this one of the most liberating and powerful orgasms she'd ever felt. She could not fully understand how Taisha brought out such overwhelming passion, but she did, and Maggie wanted to experience all of it.

She gasped and panted as her body spasmed eyeing the beautiful ebony goddess before her. Taisha's legs were spread wide, dark, and shapely. Her breasts were full and her black nipples at full attention. Her abs were toned and visible even in the sitting position. Her belly button begged for tender kisses.

Maggie continued to rub herself slowly after her orgasm passed, marveling at how wet and warm she was. The shape of Taisha's shoulders and neck excited her, as she imagined kissing and touching them, making love to her slowly. Taisha's eyes continued their ravenous gaze and her lips trembled slightly sending a tingle down Maggie's spine.

rimaday
rimaday
1,860 Followers