The Principal's Turn-Maggie's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to crawl slowly toward Taisha, on all fours. She exaggerated the sway of her hips as she approached in her cum soaked panties. The smell of sex was in the air and when she came closer, Taisha's legs spread wider, exposing a little more of her pink wetness.

"My pussy burns for you Principal Turner," sighed Taisha.

Taisha's eyes devoured her, and Maggie never felt so sexy as she did crawling toward those ravenous eyes. She'd imagined this moment for weeks and was almost in disbelief that Taisha was finally offering herself to Maggie. Resisting the urge to plunge forward, before Taisha could find yet another reason to deny Maggie, she stopped with her head between Taisha's knees.

"May I please kiss you Ms. Taisha?" She asked seductively.

Taisha looked in Maggie's eyes, nodded and sighed, "Oh yes, you may Principal Turner."

Maggie rocked forward eying Taisha's pussy, then rocked back and kissed her left inner thigh just above the knee. She planted soft kisses on her smooth shimmering skin until she reached mid-thigh, then moved to the right leg repeating the process.

When she returned to the left, she picked up where she left off, moving closer and closer. Taisha's expression became a little more desperate as she moved in on the prize. The musky scent of Taisha's pussy filled Maggie with a tingling rush that caused her to moan in anticipation. Inches from the target, she moved back to the right side and repeated.

Then she pulled back and looked at the spread pussy before her. Her muff was trimmed neatly forming an inverted triangle from the top of her slit to her panty line. There were slightly lighter color lines from the bottom of her ass cheeks following the seam of her cheeks and thighs and arching up to the edge of her mons.

Maggie knew she had to trace those lines with her tongue, trying to make Taisha experience just a taste of the frustration she had put Maggie through in recent weeks. She started low and left tracing her way around her silky-smooth thigh. When she pushed her tongue between her thigh and mons, she struggled not to dive in tongue first. But her patience was rewarded as Taisha pressed her pelvis forward trying to force contact with her wetness.

Taisha's moan flushed Maggie's pussy with warm wetness, but she stayed on the path, teasing the perimeter of Taisha womanhood. Then she drug her nose through Taisha's bush, letting her breath wash over her labia. Taisha's moans intensified as Maggie moved across then repeated her path on the right side.

Once again, Maggie teased that she was going in. but moved back to the left knee and started all over.

"Principal Turner. A good Teacher's pet knows when to get to the point!" Said Taisha. "Don't you want to be a good pet?"

"Oh yes, I do." Sighed Maggie, continuing her slow methodical kisses while looking longingly into Taisha's eyes. "But I prefer to savor every inch of you Ms. Taisha.

Taisha began to squirm a little as she grew impatient, but she also knew the importance of anticipation. The sight of Maggie's piercing eyes as she gently kissed her was a dream come true. When Maggie finally worked her way to tracing her tongue near her tingling cunt, Taisha gasped and pushed her pelvis toward her, trembling.

Finally Maggie was unable to hold back any longer. She stared into the bright pink little slit between Taisha's ebony labia as her scent made her mouth water. "I've waited a long time for this, Ms. Taisha." She whispered as she leaned in.

Her tongue had never touched a woman's labia before, and Taisha's resembled leather in appearance, but as her tongue tip, ever so gently, teased her left pussy lip, she was takin by its softness. "Oh so warm and tender soft."

Maggie pulled her head back far enough to look at her pussy again. Her mons and labia were a dark ebony shade surrounded by her lighter skin tones of her tummy and thighs. That bright pink little glistening center begged to be probed.

Taisha's hips gently rolled as she whimpered from the feel of Maggie's breath. "Oh more please Principal Turner." Taisha gasped, mouth open.

"Your wish is my command Ms. Taisha." Said Maggie staring hungrily into Taisha's eyes.

Her tongue extended moving painfully slowly toward her right labia, barely touching as she licked up its length. Maggie's eyes were so intense, Taisha could not look away. Her body trembles as Maggie's tongue approached again. This time Maggie split them letting her tip gently slip between them and up her length.

Taisha's whimpering moan and trembling lips let Maggie know she was doing ok and filled her with a sense of confidence and pride. "Oh my, you're so warm and soft, I can't..."

Maggie pressed her lips and tongue more firmly against her needing to get the full taste. Taisha's head rolled back, and she let out a long steady wispy high-pitched moan. At the same time Maggie moaned into her steaming wetness, as her tangy sweet nectar flooded her tongue.

Taisha gripped the arms of the chair and raised her pelvis toward the ceiling, pressing herself against Maggie's face. Maggie nodded as her hands slid gently under Taisha's thighs and pulled her closer still. Her tongue melted into her delicately tender labia as Taisha's legs gently closed in brushing her cheeks with her silky thighs.

Maggie pulled briefly away, "Oh, I love the taste of you Ms. Taisha, so warm and satiny smooth. I don't ever wanna..." She slid her tongue back in swirling and sucking her labia.

Taisha's hands death gripped the chair, "Oh God Principal Turner, so! Ah!"

Maggie watched the look of pure ecstacy on Taisha's face as she tasted her essence. She had never felt so powerful as she felt right then, kneeling before Taisha, bringing her unbridled pleasure.

Taisha's soft muff tickled her nose while she breathed her in. Her tongue was in constant motion. Taisha's pussy was steamy warm and possibly the softest thing she'd ever felt. She slid her hands under Taisha's buns while Taisha pressed herself toward Maggie's face.

"Oh God, Princ, ipal Turner, gonna, AH!" Taisha's hand rocketed to the back of Maggie's head pulling her hard into her womanhood.

Unable to speak, Taisha succumbed to a body quaking climax years in the making.

Maggie nodded, and hummed, "Um huh, um huh." as she felt the flood of Taisha tangy nectar onto her face.

Taisha's legs trembled as her wildest fantasy was exceeded by reality. Maggie's tongue sent bolts of pleasure through her body. It kept in constant motion probing, lapping her clit, lips sucking, in a magical barrage of paralyzing bliss.

Maggie's hands gripped her ass forcing her pussy into her face. A loud wailing moan echoed through the RV as Taisha surrendered to her completely releasing Maggie's head. She just leaned back and let Maggie have her way.

Maggie felt a rush of power and tingling lust knowing she brought this beautiful African Goddess to the height of bliss. And as the orgasm peaked, she slipped her tongue inside and felt a flood of thick cream wash over her tongue. It coated her lips and she opened wide trying to capture all of it.

She raised up and took a quick breath and saw a thick white cream oozing from Taisha's cunt. She opened wide and sucked it in, savoring the tangy sweetness. With each probing of her tongue she seemed to force a little more out, so she continued to probe and suck consuming her completely.

Taisha rolled her hips slowly with her hands gripping the chair, for support. Maggie, seemed to know exactly what to do, and she panted regaining her breath as Principal Turner continued to drink her in.

Then she noticed Maggie's pace pick up and gasped, triggering a response Taisha was not expecting. Maggie's tongue darted erratically, sending a new wave of excitement. Then her head darted side to side and up and down. Taisha squealed encouraging her further and she began to suck her clit rocking her head while she inserted two fingers into Taisha's-soaked pussy. Her hand moved at incredible speed and her lips and tongue overwhelmed her clit with relentless rapid-fire stimulation.

Taisha's body stiffened, buns clenched, while Maggie, began a barrage of sucking, licking and nibbling her clit while a third finger joined the pounding of her cunt. "Oh fuck Prnic, ipal, Turn, er! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Maggie, smiled as she overwhelmed Taisha's pussy with pleasure. The look of desperation on Taisha's face as she gazed at her in disbelief sent a rush of adrenaline through her and she continued her ruthless over stimulation of Taisha.

Taisha continued her train of F-bombs, as a powerful nonstop climax took her complete. Her ass raised off the seat and her legs began to tremble uncontrollably like someone on the verge hypothermia.

Between tremors her lower body jerked in convulsive spasms of bliss that rocked her hips several inches. Maggie squeezed her buns and held on with her left hand, pounding her with her right.

When she couldn't stand anymore, she pushed Maggie's head away. At the same time, she dropped onto the chair clenching her thighs together and gripped Maggie's wrist pulling her hand back.

"Oh my God! no one's ever..." Taisha gasped for air holding her knees together trying to grasp what just happened.

Maggie placed her hands over Taisha's knees, looked up at her innocently and rested her chin on her hands. "That's two in five minutes, what did you say about ten?"

Principal Turner, was kneeling before her, smiling like the cat that ate the canary, while her face glistened in Taisha's cunt cum. Taisha felt like this was a dream and she would wake up and realize she was still living an unachievable fantasy.

Even as she looked on, she had to convince herself this was real. Principal Maggie Turner just devoured her completely, like no one ever had, and was smiling at her knowing she could do it again and again until Maggie decided to stop.

Suddenly Maggie rose up and leaned over her. She moved in closer and closer smiling, with her hands on Taisha's wrists. Their lips met and Maggie's tongue pushed into her mouth, inundating her with the taste of her own cum.

Maggie pulled her up and walked her slowly toward the bedroom as they continued to kiss, until Maggie nearly lost her balance. Then she turned and pulled her by the hand to the bed. As they stood Maggie, slid the kimono off Taisha's body guiding her onto the bed, where she practically jumped on top of her like a cowgirl on her horse.

She pressed her labia against Taisha's dark muff and gripper her hands palm to palm intertwining fingers. "I get to pleasure you; however I wish." She smiled deviously and pulled Taisha's right hand to her mouth and kissed the back of her hand.

Next, she leaned forward releasing her hands as she lowered herself on top of Taisha's naked body. Taisha spread her legs allowing Maggie, to stretch out between them. The warmth of Taisha's body against hers was heavenly.

From the pushup position, Maggie lowered herself slowly, pausing as their breasts touched, to give a contented sigh, before bringing her lips to Taisha's. As Taisha's hands caressed her back, she slid her tongue into Taisha's mouth whimpering with pleasure.

Her body tingled at the feel of their naked bodies melting together. It was almost surreal how heavenly it felt. Maggie pressed her hands under Taisha's shoulders propping herself on her elbows as their tongues danced. One of Taisha's hands caressed Maggie's upper back while the other slid over her buns.

Taisha's lips were impossibly soft against Maggie's, and she continued to kiss her, savoring the feel of her skin and letting Taisha's hands tickle her as they explored Maggie's body.

After a few minutes Maggie, broke the kiss and moved her lips to Taisha's neck. When she began to talk, Taisha felt a warmth flush through her body that took her to the edge of ecstasy almost instantly.

She spoke in a sporadic, breathy sighs. "Oh God Ms. Taisha, I love the feel of your skin against mine."

The feel of her hot breath on Taisha's neck sent chills down her spine so intense, she thought the muscles in her back would seize in a giant uncontrolled spasm. She arched her back for fear it would actually happen.

"The scent of your perfume, the feel of your skin, the taste of you...I want you Ms. Taisha, I want all of you..."

Taisha, gripped Maggie's ass with both hands pushing her pelvis against her as she gasped for breath.

"I've been thinking about this every minute..." She kissed Taisha's neck and nibbled her ear then sighed as Taisha tilted her head, offering her neck completely. "I've never wanted anyone so much. I'll do anything to please you, Ms. Taisha."

Maggie's kisses slid down to her shoulders as she gently moved to Taisha's left side straddling Taisha's leg. As she kissed her shoulder, her hand drifted slowly across her breasts and down her tight tummy. Taisha's back arched pushing herself against Maggie's teasing fingers, as they moved steadily lower.

"May I please touch you Ms. Taisha?" She asked softly

"Yes my pet," sighed Taisha.

When they reached their target Maggie's mouth opened as her middle finger slid between her engorged labia, sandwiching them between her pointer and ring fingers. "Oh Ms. Taisha, you're so wet for me." Taisha moaned and nodded her agreement while Maggie's tongue swirled the perimeter of her silver dollar sized areola. "Thank you, Ms. Taisha, I've wanted to touch you for so long." Whispered Maggie. "May I please kiss your breasts Ms. Taisha?

"Yes!" She gasped before Maggie, kissed her left nipple softly.

Her finger slid slowly up and down Taisha's-soaked slit. "Do you know what else I've wanted Ms. Taisha?" She shook her head rapidly as she groaned. "I've wanted to be inside you Ms. Taisha, can I please enter you now?" Taisha whimpered and nodded frantically. "Oh thank you Ms. Taisha," Maggie whispered seductively.

As her finger worked lower it curved inside her and slid steadily into the hilt then back out. Taisha didn't have the will or desire to hold out. Feeling Principal Maggie Turner's fingers rubbing and probing her was a dream come true and there was no holding back her rapidly building climax.

She screamed out with pleasure as Maggie's tongue teased her nipple while she sucked hard on her left breast. Her hand continued a magical pattern of finger fucking her, pulling out, sandwiching her labia, rubbing circles on her clit and sliding back down and in her steaming pussy.

"Does, this please you Ms. Taisha?" She asked toyingly.

"Oh my God, Yes Principal Turner!" Moaned Taisha.

"I wanna please you Ms. Taisha. I wanna be a good teacher's pet. And I want to learn the thousand ways to please you." Maggie moved up and Kissed Taisha hard and deep as her hand worked her pussy faster and harder.

Taisha moaned loudly into her mouth as she felt an orgasm grip her. Her pelvis thrust skyward as Maggie's finger swirled on her clit. Maggie broke the kiss. "Oh is that the spot Ms. Taisha?"

"Oh Fuck Yes! Right th...Ahhhh!" She wailed.

Maggie was in awe as Taisha pressed her heals into the bed until only her feet and shoulders touched the mattress. Her pelvis rocked as Maggie fingers moved in a blur. Taisha's wet pussy swashed as Maggie's fingers rubbed her frantically. After several seconds of an intense climax, Taisha collapsed flat on the bed, but Maggie continued her assault on Taisha's love button.

"I love pleasing you Ms. Taisha," said Maggie softly.

The words sent Taisha off again. She gripped Maggie's wrist and held it gently. "Oh please..." She meant to say stop but another orgasm took her words and she pulled Maggie against her. "Hoah! Com, ing again! Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck!" She gasped.

Finally she pulled Maggie's hand away, unable to take anymore. She clutched her wrist in both hands holding it to her breasts gasping for breath.

"Oh, thank you so much, Ms. Taisha. It turns me on so much knowing I can please you. Can I please lick you clean now? I love the taste of your cum," she said as she pulled her hand free and took her fingers to her mouth. When the fingers went in her eyes closed. "So good, Ms. Taisha. Oh please let me taste that sweet pussy."

Taisha, tried to collect herself but the sight of Principal Maggie Turner sucking Taisha's cum off her fingers was too much. She couldn't say no.

"Yes, my pet, since you asked nicely." She replied, trying to sound confident, but not sure how much more she could take. Hearing Principal Turner beg for pussy was more than she would have dared to imagine.

Principal turner rolled on top of Taisha and positioned her legs between Taisha's. Kissed her deeply then moved on to her neck and shoulders, kissing her way down. When she reached her breasts, she hovered over her right with her lips parted. "May I Ms. Taisha?"

"Yes, yes, yes, Principal Turner." She said thinking Maggie, was enjoying this bit of control a little too much.

She kissed and licked then moved to the left breast. She paused, looking at her questioningly as her outstretched tongue approached. Taisha nodded and she teased it stiff before moving on to her belly. She continued side to side lower and lower to the top of Taisha's trimmed bush.

Maggie took a slow deep breath through her nose. "I love your pussy scent, Ms. Taisha," she sighed as she kissed her muff.

Maggie gripped Taisha's inner thighs and pushed them wide and high, forcing Taisha legs in the air bent at the knees. She positioned her face inches from Taisha's spread pussy and looked for approval.

Taisha nodded, and Maggie's hungry eyes stared into hers as she watched her tongue slowly extend. Maggie took a long gently lick up the length of her slit, touching both labia as she went, finishing with her tongue raising her clitoral hood.

Taisha's mouth opened and her lips trembled as Maggie repeated licking more firmly each time. Taisha moaned with pleasure as the object of her fantasies for so long, slowly, and deliberately devoured her spread pussy.

"Oh God, Principal Turner," She whined trembling, as those eyes seemed to penetrate more deeply than her tongue.

Maggie began a barrage of tongue movements that had Taisha to the edge quickly. First, she pressed her face firmly into her spread lips and wiggled her tongue into her tightness. Next, she thrust it in and out then moved to her clit and pressed her flattened tongue against it, rubbing her rough taste buds against her. This was followed by a clit suck and tongue lashing while she sucked her clit into her mouth.

"Fuck! Such a good cunt licker Princip...Aaahhh!" Taisha moaned as she felt her fifth climax already upon her.

Maggie pulled off and smiled at the look of desperation on Taisha's face. " I love being your cunt licker Ms. Taisha." She said, trying to grasp, why hearing herself say it, excited her so much.

Taisha's frustration was obvious, as she lay spread eagle before her, legs in the air moaning like an animal. She gripped the back of Maggie's head and shoved her back into action, holding her there assuring there were no more distractions.

Maggie's body tingled as Taisha's moans let her know she was pleasing her. The flood of sticky cream coated her face while Taisha's excitement grew. "Oh Shit, Mag, Principal Turner! Eat my pussy, Oooohhhhhh!" she squealed as another orgasm took her.

Maggie, lapped at her happily drinking in the rush of cum that filled her mouth. Feeling Taisha's orgasmic spasms only excited her more and her tongue moved faster. She felt Taisha's climax begin to reseed and sucked hard on her clit pummeling it with her tongue.

Taisha's body trembled uncontrollably as she gasped in rapid puffs, "Oh my God, coming a, a, again Principal T... "

Her body jerked as she puffed, lost in total bliss. As orgasm number six subsided Maggie raised her head and took a breath. Then she placed her flattened fingers on Taisha's clit giving it a couple gentle rapid slaps. When she saw Taisha spasm again, she smiled and rubbed her clit hard.