The Principal's Turn-Maggie's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie, pussy ached again, as she relished the feel of Taisha's soft, warm, lubed labia between her fingers.

"Can I slide inside you Ms. Taisha?"

She whimpered and nodded, still uncertain if she could take this, but the soothing oil felt so good.

"Oh Ms. Taisha, thank you so much. I love being inside you." She said as her oiled finger slipped in. Her right thumb gently massaged her over sensitive clit now coated in the medicated oil. Taisha quivered and moaned in response.

"Does this meet your approval Ms. Taisha?"

"Yes, my pet, yes!" She replied

"Thank you, Ms. Taisha." Maggie said as she slipped in a second finger. "Tell me If I'm hurting you and I will stop."

"Please, don't stop Principal Turner, it feels so good," Taisha sighed.

"You tight little pussy's gripping my fingers so hard."

Taisha squealed, "Oh God, Principal turner!"

"Oh yes, Ms. Taisha" Maggie panted. "I love touching you. I'm finally inside of you."

"Aaaahhhhhh!" Taisha screamed. "I'm gonna come Principal Turner. Fuck, I'm coming!"

"Oh yes, please, Ms. Taisha!" Maggie panted.

Taisha wailed as she braced herself on the vanity and shook with her twelfth climax of the day.

As Taisha shuddered, she noticed the blissful expression on Maggie's face from pleasuring Taisha and it intensified her climax even further. She truly did love pleasing Taisha.

When the orgasm passed, Maggie as afraid of aggravating Taisha's soreness and gently withdrew her fingers. Then she stood up and smiled at Taisha kissing her softly. "An even dozen? I think we have a new record. Thank you, Ms. Taisha." The pride in her voice was evident.

"Thank YOU, Principal Turner. Such an excellent teachers pet." Said Taisha still panting. "Oh my God." She sighed and gripped Maggie's head to kiss her.

Maggie's smile widened looking into Taisha's eyes. "Maybe we should get some rest Ms. Taisha. It has been a long day, and we need to get you fully recovered as soon as possible."

Taisha agreed.

"Would you please sleep in my bed tonight Ms. Taisha? "

"I would love to my pet."

Maggie smiled and kissed her again. "Thank you, Ms. Taisha." She said, thinking how much she loved the roll of teachers pet.

She walked into the bedroom, turned down the covers and Taisha kissed her again before sliding in. Maggie followed and snuggled up to her left side. They continued to kiss for several minutes before Maggie nuzzled her cheek against Taisha's shoulder.

Then she whispered softly. "I love pleasing you Ms. Taisha, Thank you for letting me finally reciprocate. I don't think I'll ever tire of touching you and tasting you. I love the feel of your skin against mine..."

She seemed at a loss for words and contently snuggled against Taisha's shapely shoulder. The thought of the thousand ways to pleasure her, Taisha promised to teach, swirled through her mind while she lay listening to Taisha breathe. Her knee lay atop Taisha's thighs and her left hand across her belly. She lay there until she sensed Taisha had fallen asleep.

Maggie suddenly realized they never took the time to eat anything, but she was filled with contentment as she drifted into a deep and restful sleep.

To Be continued. One more chapter to come.