The Principal's Turn-Maggie's Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,870 Followers

She kissed Maggie's exposed neck and with both hands traced her fingers up the back of Maggie's thighs lifting the shirt to tickle her exposed ass cheeks. The tingle she created erased any inhibitions Maggie may have had.

"Why don't you get some sandals maybe, and a purse, I'll get you some accessories to provide a little discretion. We wouldn't want you to be recognized, would we? I'll meet you out back in say ten minutes?"

Maggie watched her walk out half dazed, and in awe of the way the yoga pants fit her glorious body. So many men and women, wear them that really shouldn't in public. But Taisha Smith was the poster woman for them.

She quickly cleaned up the table and put things away. Then she practically ran to her room. After two orgasms she really had to pee. She cleaned her lady parts with some wet wipes, put on some deodorant and redid her lipstick. Candy apple red was the color of the day. She looked at herself and did like how the oversized Tee revealed her nipples subtly and when she turned, how both ass cheeks were discernable in back. There was a subtle sexiness about it. Not so subtle knowing she was naked underneath.

When she walked outside, Taisha was waiting on one of the lounge chairs by the pool. She was wearing a wide rimmed sun hat and black framed sunglasses. Her braids hung down just as Maggie liked them. She also had a multicolored translucent oversized wrap that highlighted the blue and black from her outfit.

She stood up holding a pink ball cap and large white framed sunglasses. Come to me my pet, let's see how this does. Taisha put on the pink Channel ball cap, pulling Maggie's ponytail through the hole in the back. Then she slid the sunglasses on her, stepped back and looked.

"No one would ever know. I can hardly recognize you Principal turner. Except for those magical lips. Come look, what do you think my pet."

She took Maggie to the slider window and showed her, her reflection. "Are you comfortable shopping for slut clothes now? You will be Marie, my sexy little vixen pet."

Maggie smiled. Taisha was right. She doubted Sam could even recognize her in this. Taisha raised the back of the shirt and gripped her buns, kneading and rubbing them. Maggie could feel her labia rubbing together as Taisha worked her ass.

"Give me your keys, my pet, I'll drive." She said matter of factly.

Maggie complied, enjoying being chauffeured.

As they began to drive, she asked, "Where are we going Ms. Taisha?"

"I know a place much better than Victoria and her secrets. I'm pretty sure we won't run into anyone you know there." She looked at Maggie and smiled shaking her head slowly. "Principal Maggie Turner, I can't believe we're here together..." She thought to herself. "Knowing you're naked under that makes my pussy wet."

Maggie looked at her grinning with pride. "Too bad, I can't help you with that today." She teased. "Careful sharing information like that. It can be contagious."

Taisha watched Maggie's ponytail bob as she, laughed. "God, I want you Principal Turner." At that moment she was not a professional career mentor. Instead, she was a young vibrant sexy girl in a ponytail, oozing sexuality from every pore. "One last chance Principal Turner, your weekend and you choose to give yourself as my pet?"

When Maggie saw her radiant smile and look of disbelief, she happily reaffirmed her decision. Taisha was living a fantasy she had kept secret for years, and Maggie wouldn't dream of denying her. Not to mention the constant rush of adrenalin, that has been running through Maggie, since that first touch in the RV a few weeks earlier.

Maggie looked at her seriously. "I'm sitting in my own car, wearing only your tee shirt, naked, wet and trembling in anticipation, with no clue what you have in store for me. But, for reasons I don't fully understand, I trust you Ms. Taisha... Completely.

As they pulled up to a stop light Taisha looked at her. "So glad to hear, now; Let's see how wet your really are Principal Turner." Taisha's hand slid between her thighs. "Goodness Principal Turner, this feels serious, pull that shirt up and let me have a look."

Maggie complied as Taisha's fingers slid inside her causing her to groan. Taisha's eyes widened as Principal Turner freely exposed herself in the car for her amusement.

"Oh my, your pussy lips are quite enflamed and very wet. This seems like a clear case of CWS. Chronic Wetness Syndrome. If this goes untreated it can be quite serious." Maggie's head rolled back as Taisha's fingers worked inside her. "It's going to require frequent physical therapy, administered manually and orally, I'm afraid."

Maggie turned her head to the right and saw a young man in the car next to them, staring in awe as he could not see exactly what was happening but had figured out enough.

Just then, Taisha removed her hand. "Light's changing, need both hands." She took her fingers in her mouth while she smiled at the driver knowingly and sucked them clean one at a time. "Finger lickin' good." She said as she drove away.

And so it went; at the stop lights, the fingers resumed but never quite long enough to push her over the edge. They caught five more lights before arriving at the eXcite lingerie shop in a slightly poor section of town. Taisha got out and walked to Maggie's side of the car. Then she opened the door and offered her hand.

"Come my pet, this is much better than Vickie's place. Much more discrete and, how should I say... Provocative!"

Maggie took her hand and followed. Then it hit her, Vickie's place, she meant Victoria's Secret. She felt a special rush being in public holding Taisha's hand. Once inside they were greeted by a curvaceous black woman in her mid-forties, wearing black yoga pants and tank with a long shear, black, opened front cover up.

"Tai, how are you! Glad to see you back." She looked Maggie up and down smiling, "and who is this?"

Before Maggie could speak Taisha replied. "This is my pet Marie, aren't you Sweetheart?"

"Yes Ms. Taisha." replied Maggie, sheepishly. She loved the anonymity of the outfit but was still nervous about being recognized.

"This is Ms. Latonya; she's going to help us pick out the slut clothes you wanted. She helped me with the outfit you loved so much." Said Taisha, making Maggie blush.

"Oh she's a shy one isn't she. Look at those cute little red cheeks. I bet she's absolutely gorgeous, can we lose the glasses and hat and let me get..."

"No, she is very discrete and shy. Those stay on. Thank you though, she is quite beautiful and appreciates the compliment, don't you, my pet?"

"Yes, thank you Ms. Latonya." replied Maggie looking toward the merchandise, afraid of eye contact, even with the dark glasses.

"Understood, Tai, can I size her?" Asked Latonya.

"Of course, put your hands out to your side, my pet." She said smiling.

Maggie put both arms our straight to the side, shoulder level.

"Hold still just a moment, this will just take a sec." She said as she stepped behind her and slid her hands from the center of Maggie's back, around her sides and cupped her breasts. "36 B, am I right?"

"Yes Ms. Latonya," Replied Maggie, stunned that this strange woman was touching her so intimately, yet nonchalantly.

She ran her hands down Maggie's tummy, to her muff then pulled them around her hips and squeezed her ass. "Size Six?" She asked with her chin brushing Maggie's shoulder.

"Yes, Ms. Latonya."

"Great, step over this way and let's see what we can do. She looks so fresh, I was thinking maybe something in white, what do you think Tai?"

"Sounds good, I hadn't really thought of white. I like it."

Within minutes they had selected a white lace bra, with matching garter and stoking's.

"Can we use the viewing stage please?" Asked Taisha.

"Of course one second." She opened a door in back. "Cindy Honey, why don't you take lunch and run some those errands we talked about. We're gonna need the room for a while for a private showing."

A young, blond woman smiled and answered enthusiastically. "Great, I'll be back later, enjoy."

"Go in back and try this on my pet. Yell when you're ready to show us." She said smiling warmly.

Maggie couldn't believe what was happening. She had been excited about modeling for Taisha, but it sounded like she would be modeling for them both. She was mortified at the thought but proceeded to the back room.

There was an antique full length trifold mirror on a raised platform with two steps leading to it. She put on the outfit and admired herself in the mirror. She found it amusing wearing a ball cap and glasses with lingerie. Nonetheless, her excitement grew as she admired herself in the outfit.

The garter was a translucent white lace with a half inch wide elastic band. In front there were two inverted triangles of fabric and a strap that connected to the thigh high lace stockings. The front was open revealing her white sheer panties and her dark brown muff through the fabric.

The back side had two narrow triangles of fabric and stocking straps that gave clear vision of her full lace panties. The sheer fabric gave a nice view of her ass through the elegant floral pattern.

The bra was slightly thicker material with a thin silk ribbon that ran horizontally across, just covering her nipples.

"How are you coming along my pet?" Taisha asked snapping her back to reality.

She took a deep breath. "Ready Ms. Taisha."

The door opened immediately and they both stepped in. Taisha walked directly up onto the platform and stood behind her pointing her toward the mirrors.

"This is definitely a keeper my pet," she whispered in her ear as her fingers traced from Maggie's thighs, up her sides and back down again. "Wouldn't you agree Ms. Latonya?" Asked Taisha as she spun Maggie around to face her.

Latonya exhaled, "Oh yes, she is gorgeous. You wouldn't consider sharing, would you?"

"I don't think so." Taunted Taisha. But the thought was intriguing to her.

She turned Maggie back toward the mirror and traced the outline of the top, before caressing her way down Maggie's firm tummy to the pantie waste band. "You are so beautiful my pet," she sighed, her breath washing over Maggie's ear and neck, giving her goose pumps.

She continued to caress and admire her, as Latonya watched hungrily. Maggie couldn't believe how much it excited her to be touched by Taisha, knowing Latonya was watching.

Taisha's face lit up, "You know, I think I might like this a little better..."

Before Maggie grasped what was happening, Taisha dropped to her knees, unhooked the garter straps from the stocking in back and spun Maggie around facing them again. Next, she unhooked the front straps and pulled the panties down over the stocking and off.

Maggie moved to cover her bush and Taisha stopped her. "Don't be shy my pet, Latonya has seen a lot, trust me."

Taisha pushed Maggie's hands back to her sides and reattached the garter straps. Latonya's grin was almost devious as she ogled Maggie. She looked in Maggie's eyes and bit her lower lip playfully before Taisha spun her back and attached the back straps. Maggie was almost ashamed as her eyes found Latonya's again, this time in the mirror. The look of desire in Latonya's eyes made Maggie, tingle.

Taisha, still on her knees, leaned back looking at Maggie's ass. "I do like this better. I love seeing that ass uncovered. How about you?" She asked Latonya as she stepped down off the platform and admired Maggie's ass.

"I'm so jealous, but yes, I agree that ass deserves to be uncovered," Latonya replied.

"Look how her pink little pussy lips peek at us through her thigh gap." Said Taisha casually.

"Oh shit they are glistening," said Latonya, inhaling deeply.

"Yes, they are. Is it time for some PT my pet? She suffers from CWS you know," Taisha joked. Then she whispered to Latonya, "Chronic Wetness Syndrome."

Maggie blushed as Taisha continued, "Do you think you might excuse us for a bit, Ms. Latonya?" She asked caressing Maggie's ass.

"Yes, I will give you two some privacy. Just yell if you need any assistance, Ms. Taisha." She left the room and closed the door.

Taisha Turned Maggie, still on the floor level and looked up at her smiling. I think I would like to know how you taste in that outfit my pet. Would you like that?"

Taisha's hands caressed Maggie's legs and she slid her hands between them and pushed her knees gently apart. Then her hands traced up her thighs and around to her buns while she dropped to one knee on the top step.

"Oh yes, please Ms. Taisha." Whimpered Maggie.

Taisha grinned and leaned in for a playful lick of her labia. Maggie squeaked and Taisha's grin grew wider. "You like her knowing, you are my teacher's pet don't you Principal Turner," She whispered so only Maggie could hear and then took another lick.

"Oh yes," Maggie gasped.

Taisha pushed her lips against Maggie's and swirled her tongue between her labia. Maggie's hand moved to the back of Taisha's head as she moaned softly. Taisha hummed her contentment as she tasted her mentors essence again.

Maggie's heart raced standing before Taisha Smith, surrendering herself willingly in a strange place where anyone could walk in at any moment. But Taisha, made her forget everything. With surrender came pleasure like she'd never felt before.

"Oh Ms. Taisha, that f, feels so, huh, good." Maggie, squealed as her excitement built.

Taisha, continued to savor Maggie's succulent pussy, still in disbelief that Principal Maggie Turner, was finally hers. Even when she promised Maggie anything she wanted this weekend, she chose to give herself willingly.

Taisha wanted nothing more than to bring her pet to climax and taste her sweet cum again. But she needed to test Maggie's limits and exact a little payback for the torment Maggie was putting her through today.

She pulled back and stood up leaving Maggie, in a state of shock.

"Whoa, wait a minute, you can't just..."

"That, one's a keeper, now let's find some more." Said Taisha matter of factly. She stepped to the edge of the platform, holding the lace panties in both hands. "We better put these back on while we shop."

Maggie looked down at her and when she saw the feigned innocence on Taisha's face, she realized this was payback from earlier. Maggie stepped into the panties and Taisha pulled them up. Once she got them in place, she gave a little slap to Maggie's ass.

"Very nice. Come my pet." Said Taisha, offering a hand to Maggie.

She walked her to the door and peeked out. "All Clear." she said and pulled Maggie into the shop.

"This is a keeper for sure but we're gonna shop some more, if that's ok?" Asked Taisha casually.

Latonya looked directly at Maggie and replied. "More than OK, better than any manikin, I've ever seen."

Maggie was grateful for the window film at the front of the store. At least passersby couldn't see her.

Taisha walked her over to another rack and stood behind her. "Do you see anything that strikes your fancy, my pet?" She said as she kissed her neck and slipped her hands around Maggie's belly.

"So many possibilities," she whispered as her hand slid into Maggie's panties and her fingers melted into her wetness.

Maggie's head pressed back, and Taisha began kissing her exposed neck, causing Maggie to moan with pleasure, oblivious to Latonya watching.

"Mmmm," sighed Taisha. "So warm and wet my pet, would you like to come for me?" She whispered.

Maggie squeaked and nodded rapidly only to have Taisha remove her hand and step back. "In due time my pet, in due time. At least we know you've got good blood flow to the area." Mocked Taisha.

Maggie grunted in frustration, smiling at Taisha's ability to make her eat her words again.

They spent a little more than three hours in the store trying on a half dozen out fits for Maggie. Taisha pushed her to the edge with each outfit, but never letter her reach climax.

Before leaving, Taisha, made her put the white thigh highs and garter back on, without the panties of course. Then bought her a pair of painfully high black stilettos to go with it. The stocking were just about even with the hem of the T shirt, giving the world a glimpse of the stocking clips as she walked.

They also found a red latex teddy for Taisha. The image of Taisha on the platform, with her ebony skin against the glossy red fabric, was forever etched in Maggie's head. The high cut thighs exposed half her firm dark ass causing Maggie to bite her lip as she looked on. Maggie gladly paid for all of it.

As they drove to the next location, Maggie's thoughts focused on Taisha's glorious ass with each traffic light's heavenly torture. Each time the light turned green, Maggie whined in frustration, as Taisha placed her fingers back on the steering wheel.

When they pulled into Dr. John's Lingerie and Novelties, Maggie was numb. If she were spotted here with an employee, the consequences would be catastrophic. But as Taisha's hand slipped back between her legs, she lost all reason once again. She adjusted the oversized sunglasses and pulled the bill on the hat down to meet them, even as she spread herself open for Taisha's touch.

"Oh my, Principal Turner, your little pussy wants to play doesn't it." She said seductively.

Maggie began to rock her hips trying to fuck Taisha's fingers. "Please, she whimpered."

Taisha responded by pulling her hand back. "Ok then, let's see what we have here."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a pink egg-shaped plastic toy, with a pink plastic tail sticking out the end. Taisha smiled and reached between Maggie's legs and spun it as she pushed it into her pussy. Maggie wasn't exactly sure what it was, but after her toy training session with the vibrating bean, she could guess.

After she slid it in, she released it and pulled out a small remote. She grinned devilishly and pressed a button. It roared to life vibrating inside Maggie and she gasped in response.

"Do you like that my pet?" She asked as it cranked up a notch.

"Huh!" Maggie squeaked nodding.

"Let's go in and see what else we can find for her to play with." Said Taisha tapping Maggie's pussy.

Before Maggie could plead her case, Taisha was already exiting the car. She walked to Maggie's door and opened it. Maggie stepped out and kept her face toward the ground, afraid of being recognized. The store was in a much more travelled area and there were several cars in the lot.

Once inside Maggie was shocked how bright and clean it was. There were several lone men, and two couples. She felt all eyes were on her as Taisha led her by the hand. "Are you gonna be shy now my pet? You said you wanted a new toy for your birthday." Said Taisha with a big smile.

Maggie blushed and didn't respond trying not to let on there was a vibrating party in her pussy and she might just come, in front of them all. She snuck small looks to see if she recognized anyone. They looked for a moment and went back to their business just as a young lady approached. She had short dark spikey hair, several piercings and wore a tight pink tank and matching mini skirt. The knee-high black leather boots really made the outfit.

"Welcome Ladies, my name is Kenzie." She looked at Maggie. So happy birthday! Is there a specific toy you have in mind? I'd be more than happy to help you find something."

Maggie glanced at her; thankful she did not look familiar. She was always good with faces and was confident she was not a former student. She wished she wouldn't talk quite so loudly, as the eyes were on them once again.

Taisha broke the ice. "Hi Kenzie, Marie's a little shy. I am her first same sex partner, and she is anxious to explore new possibilities, aren't you, my pet?" She turned it up and Maggie jumped then nodded.

"Congratulations Marie, you two look very cute together. I discovered my love for women about four years ago and it has been nothing short of life changing. How long have you been dating?" Kenzie asked sweetly.

rimaday
rimaday
1,870 Followers