The Principal's Turn-Maggie's Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, sensitive..." She whispered and held the tip against her sphincter.

Maggie froze there amazed by the new sensation of the tickler. Then she felt the massager ball pressed against her labia, vibrating her clit and let out a long slow moan.

"Oh God, Ms. Taisha!" Maggie moaned and pushed herself against the tickler. It really did tickle, like she'd never felt before. Taisha smiled, hearing Maggie moan loud and deep and impaled herself.

Maggie never felt anything quite like it. The tickler, lubed from her pussy, slid in almost painlessly and her entire pelvis pulsed with pleasure. She pushed herself up onto all fours.

"You like it up that ass Principal Turner?"

Maggie's mouth hung open and she nodded with her moans of pleasure echoing through the room.

Taisha removed the toys, "I asked you a question Principal Turner." She said taunting her.

"Yes Please!"

"Yes, what Principal Turner."

"Oh yes, I like it up my ass!" The massager ball continued on her pussy.

"Beg me to fuck that cute little ass Principal Turner." She demanded tapping her ass cheek with the tickler.

"Oh, please fuck me Ms. Taisha!" She squealed pathetically.

"Where do you want it Principal Turner!"

The massager ball had her to the edge and she needed to feel what it would be like to come with the tickler in her ass.

"Please fuck my ass Ms. Taisha!" She begged and Taisha complied.

As she pushed it back in, she teased her, "I wish you could see your little asshole puckered onto the dildo. That's so damned sexy." Said Taisha seductively.

Maggie rocked herself trying to fuck it faster, but Taisha refused. It didn't matter, the orgasm was coming regardless of speed. Maggie, yelled out as her hips thrust up and down with each orgasmic spasm. "Oh God, I'm coming Ms. Taisha. Coming so hard."

Taisha held the massager ball in place slowly working the tickler in and out of Maggie's ass. Maggie's body convulsed in time with her loud deep groans of pleasure. Taisha thought she might faint for a moment; she was so excited.

Finally Maggie let her arms and legs slide out flat, collapsing onto the bed. But Taisha wasn't done. She kept the massager ball in contact with Maggie's clit and with Maggie's weight on it, the pressure on her clit increased bringing on another wave of orgasm.

She grabbed a handful of covers and shoved them into her mouth stifling her screams as she came in wave after wave. Taisha picked up the pace.

"Fuck! Me! So! Hard!" Screamed Maggie into the covers.

Taisha had never felt so turned on and powerful in her life. Her secret obsession was finally hers, completely. It was better than she ever imagined. Her pussy throbbed and she wanted nothing more than to climb on her and ride her face to a screaming orgasm. But she had other plans. For now, she was content to watch Maggie's body spams uncontrollably.

Unable to take anymore Maggie wiggled off the massager ball and Taisha let the tickler slip out as Maggie laid limp on the bed catching her breath.

"Oh my God, I've never come like that..." She panted unable to continue.

Taisha stretched out on top off her again with her breasts pressed against her back blanketing her.

"My pussy burns for you Principal Turner," Whispered Taisha.

"I can help you with that." Maggie smiled as Taisha kissed her cheek.

Maggie craned her neck to kiss Taisha's lips.

"I know you can. That's what I'm afraid of. You helped me yesterday over and over. Like the song says, "you got me walkin' side to side."

"I can feel how wet you are Ms. Taisha," said Maggie, wiggling her ass against Taisha's pelvis. "Please let me kiss it and make it better."

"Oh, you little... Beg for it, Principal Turner."

Maggie, happily obliged. "Please let me kiss your pussy, Ms. Taisha." She rubbed her ass against Taisha teasingly.

" Are you my cunt licking little slut Principal Turner?"

"Yes Ms. Taisha!"

"Say it Principal Turner." She commanded.

"I'm your cunt licking teacher's pet slut. Pleases let me eat your pussy!"

Taisha rolled off and turned Maggie over. Then she rotated and straddled Maggie's face. Her spread wet pussy, dangled over her.

"Don't you touch it until I tell you slut."

Maggie looked up at her dark muff and black labia, spread open, revealing her glistening pink slit like a sliver of sweet cotton candy.

Maggie, whimpered. "Please let me lick your hot cunt, Ms. Taisha."

Taisha spread her legs further, lowering herself. "Rub your clit and tell me how much you want it Principal Turner."

Maggie complied rubbing herself frantically, I want it so bad, Ms. Taisha. You're all I can think about. I've wanted you all day." She panted, breathing in Taisha's scent. "Oh God, you smell so good, please."

Maggie raised her head, to sneak a taste, but Taisha raised up. "Not yet Principal Turner... Wow look at those fingers go. Are you gonna make yourself come like a little slut begging for my pussy Principal Turner?"

That was all it took, and Maggie, rubbed herself off.

"Yes, I com, ing. Aaahhhh!"

"Rub your cunt you little slut!"

"Please, let, me, Huh! Huh! Huh!" Maggie's body jerked uncontrollably as she came yet again. Taisha pulled off and stretched out next to Maggie.

"So good, my pet." Said Taisha, as she gently caressed Maggie's belly. "Sorry, I still haven't recovered from yesterday. Maybe tomorrow."

Maggie lay there stunned as Taisha pulled the covers over them and kissed Maggie Softly. After several minutes she casually broke the kiss and snuggled into her neck.

"Get some rest my pet, tomorrow is going to be a big day." She whispered and seemed to drift off to sleep.

Maggie, on the other hand, was wound up, mind whirling at the events of the day. She felt a lingering tingle at the thought of all the ladies, lusting over her and beamed with an odd sense of pride at how much she liked being the naughty little slut. Finally exhaustion took her, and she drifted off, with the scent of sex in the air.

The next morning she swam, showered, and reheated her breakfast casserole all before Taisha awoke. She dressed again in her new white "slut gear" but added her white silk robe.

Taisha wandered in, in her black robe, looking surprisingly fresh, "Good morning, and how is my pet this morning. You look scrumptious. I guess I need to clarify my position on your outfit. I would have thought the no panty rule would have implied the robe as well, but let's add that rule now."

Maggie smiled and let the robe drop, before picking up the spoon for the casserole. "Breakfast Ms. Taisha?"

"Oh yes, but I'd better eat something first. Something tells me I'm gonna need my strength today."

"If I have anything to say about it, you are correct." Said Maggie as she put some on Taisha's plate.

When she finished, Taisha looked at it and tapped her thigh, summoning Maggie, to sit. "That's a lot, let's share."

Maggie complied feeling the warmth of Taisha's thigh against her intimate parts as she straddled her leg. She began to feed Taisha, looking at her longingly as she moved the fork to her luscious lips.

"So, let me guess, Principal Turner, you already had your swim, showered, cooked me breakfast and wet your pussy thinking about what I have planned for you, all before I woke up?"

"Yes Ms. Taisha. That sums it up nicely. except, my pussy has been wet thinking about you since I woke up." Said Maggie, brushing Taisha's cheek with her palm. "I have never wanted anyone so much and so often."

Maggie grinned like a schoolgirl. Her heart fluttered as she looked into Taisha's eyes and she gave her another bite.

"You spoil me my pet." she said taking the bite. "I could get used to this."

She gently caressed Maggie's body as they ate together and at one point, like a pro reached up and popped the front or her bra. "I'm afraid I terribly neglected your tits yesterday. Principal Turner." She slid her chair back, "turn and face me please."

Maggie did, pressing her wetness back onto Taisha's knee. Taisha leaned in and began to lick her left nipple firmly, then her right. "I suppose it would have been a bit awkward whipping these out in the restaurant." She said as she took one in each hand to lick them in earnest. I just had the image of Chantelle on the right and Lizzie on the left, while I had my desert under the table."

Maggie moaned at the thought of three tongues at work on her at once causing Taisha, to grip her breast harder. "You little slut, that excites you, doesn't it?"

Maggie shook her head trying to redeem herself, but Taisha knew the truth and smiled. It just showed her that Maggie would do anything she wanted. Taisha had to admit, for the first time, she did not want to share her pet. Principal Turner was the ultimate prize, and she would relish her as long as she could. But she would use this to her advantage.

Maggie put her hands on Taisha's shoulders and leaned her head back, enjoying the sensation. Taisha's lips were the softest she'd ever felt and was content to offer her breasts as long as Taisha fancied them.

"May I please have some desert Ms. Taisha. You teased me last night and it's all I can think about."

Taisha nibbled her left breast and teased. "What are you Principal Turner?"

Maggie moaned as her pussy flushed in anticipation. "I'm your cunt licking little slut, Ms. Taisha. Please let me suck your pussy."

"Will you beg for it like a real slut Principal Turner?"

Maggie dropped to her knees. "Oh please Ms. Taisha, let me taste your juicy cunt."

Taisha stood, up. "In due time my pet."

"I hate that phrase!" Maggie pouted.

"I know Principal Turner, I know. I'm going to freshen up. Meet me in the RV in 20 minutes, tit's out, pussy out and wet, and bring your toys. All of them this time!" She added emphatically.

Maggie followed her with her eyes as she walked to the door. As her neck craned, she stood up and turned to watch that amazing ass flex in the silk robe.

Maggie cleaned up the breakfast table and kitchen trying to kill the twenty minutes. As time to go neared, she realized she'd forgotten the toys and scrambled up the stairs to retrieve them.

She put them in a Macy's bag and put her robe on for the short trek to the RV. She knocked and got no response. Then she walked toward the back and peeked in through the side window to the bedroom. Through a small gap in the shades, she could see Taisha, laying naked on the bed with her headphones on.

So, Maggie, slipped in the door, and went to the bedroom entryway. There she stared as Taisha's naked body in awe. Taisha laid on her stomach, right foot pointed toward the ceiling. Her legs were smooth, dark, and shapely. They were spread a little past shoulder width, and the curve of her ass, was so sexy, she just stared, drinking her in.

She followed the arch of her back and the little valley up her spine to her beautiful shoulders. Her braids were ponytailed and the right side of her neck, begged for kisses. Her chin rested on the back of her hands as she listened to Sade, reminding Maggie of their past rendezvous and the track of sultry songs.

After taking in her sexiness, Maggie moved in. She slunk onto the bed and set the bag of toys to the side. Taisha jumped a little and took off the headphones. Then Maggie crawled onto Taisha's naked body, kissing her neck from behind, repeating the process Taisha followed with her. She kissed from neck to shoulders, then followed slowly down her spine.

As she kissed, her hand slid over her firm round ass and, unable to resist, her fingers slid down to her warm wetness. Maggie hummed softly as her middle finger slipped slowly between her succulent pussy lips.

"So warm and wet Ms. Taisha," she whispered.

As Maggie, toucher her gently, Taisha spread her legs and pushed her ass skyward to meet her probing finger.

"Am I hurting you Ms. Taisha?" She asked already knowing the answer.

"No my pet, please continue," replied Taisha, eyes closed and completely relaxed except for a subtle rocking of her hips.

Maggie's slipped in a second finger moving slowly in and out, as her kisses covered the arch of Taisha's lower back. There she positioned herself between Taisha's legs. Her left-hand squeezed Taisha's cheek while her right continued probing her tight wetness.

She could wait no longer to taste Taisha, so she pulled out and gripped both buns, encouraging her to her knees. Taisha followed her lead and raised up. "Thank you, Ms. Taisha, that's so sexy." Said Maggie still massaging her ass.

Then she leaned in to kiss her buns, slowly and methodically as she had done to the rest of her. Everything about Taisha was sexy. Her skin glistened in the morning sunlight. Her back and shoulder shapely and strong. Her waist narrowed before her shapely hips. Her round firm buns were like magnets drawing her hands and lips, demanding her undivided attention.

Maggie then slid her still wet fingers down Taisha's ass crack and rubber her wetness, causing an erotic moan that fueled Maggie's fire. She drew the wet fingers back up Taisha's ass causing another moan of pleasure.

As her hands gripped those buns again, she stared at Taisha's most intimate parts, fascinate by the contrast in color to the rest of her skin. Here vulva including her labia were darker black and that shade continued around her sphincter, forming the shape of one of the Russian nesting dolls she had as a child.

She saw the sliver of neon pink in the center and her fingers slid slowly into her heat while her left hand continued kneading her ass. Then, she let her thumb touch her tight little sphincter as her fingers worked Taisha's pussy. Taisha's sigh sent a wave of excitement through Maggie from touching her so intimately and seeing her reaction.

She removed her thumb and Taisha pressed her ass higher looking for more. Seeing that sent and impulse through Maggie's brain and she reacted without thought. Maggie leaned in and kissed the little black rose bud as a third finger slipped into Taisha's pussy.

"Principal Turner..." Whispered Taisha pushing her ass to meet her tickling lips.

Maggie, again reacted without thought, pushing her face between her silky soft buns. Her lips pressed firmly against her while her tongue swirled over her wrinkled little sphincter.

"Principal Turner, you nasty girl. That's so, Ah!" Taisha said, before losing control.

Sensing Taisha's reaction, Maggie's pace quickened. The faster her fingers, the louder the moans, until her hand pounded Taisha, and the sloshing sound of her soaked cunt echoed through the room.

Taisha howled as a much-needed orgasm took her. The feel of Maggie's tongue pressing into her asshole was like nothing she'd ever felt. That combined with the body shaking thrusts of Maggie's fingers sent her over the edge immediately.

Maggie trembled in a frenzied lust, feeling Taisha's body quiver as she came hard at Maggie's hand. Taisha's screams only fueled Maggie's lust, and she continued to fuck her harder.

As the orgasm finally passed Taisha stretched out flat pulling herself off of Maggie's fingers. She lay there catching her breath as Maggie, stretched out between her legs gently kissing her buns.

"A thousand and one ways?" Maggie said beaming with pride that she had expanded Taisha's horizons.

"Yes, A thousand and one. I've never felt anything like that. Now it's my turn!"

Taisha pulled Maggie onto the bed and mounted her, kissing her passionately. Their breasts pressed together and the heat between them soon turned into a light sweat as their lower bodies gyrated together.

After several minutes, Taisha raised up and reached for the strapless cock with clit ticker. She moved to all fours straddling Maggie. "I am going to make love you Principal Turner, like you've never been before." She leaned down and kissed Maggie as she wiggled the mechanical cock into her own pussy.

Maggie whimpered in anticipation as their tongues danced. Taisha lowered herself onto Maggie and Maggie embraced her toned back and let her hands wonder over her smooth, soft skin. The tip of the rubberized dick pressed against Maggie's mons as Taisha body settled on to hers.

They kissed for a long time and let their hands explore as their bodies moved in rhythm. Finally Taisha raised up, looked into Maggie's eyes, and positioned the head of the cock against Maggie's eager opening. She smiled as she gently wiggled the head inside her. Maggie cooed as she entered her slowly.

"Are you ready for this Principal Turner?"

Oh, yyyeesss, Ms. Taisha." She sighed,

Taisha smiled at the sight of Maggie's wide-open mouth as the cock filled her up. Taisha's hips slowly rocked, working it deeper and Maggie's hands gripped her ass, to push her all in. But as she pushed, Taisha resisted and shook her head.

"No, Mam. I'm driving, my pet."

Taisha dropped to her elbows with her hands cradling Maggie's head and began to kiss her slowly and sensually, hips rocking in time with her probing tongue. As the dildo bottomed out their muffs, brushed together.

Maggie faded into complete bliss as the cock slid out to the tip and back in stretching her as it penetrated her. "Oh Ms. Taisha, feels so good." her voice squeaked and cracked.

Maggie's arms wrapped around Taisha's back and squeezed her tight, cheeks touching. Taisha was in awe, as Maggie's body jerked beneath her, already nearing climax. "Feels, so, good, inside, me Ms. Ta, Ah!"

"That's it my love." Whispered Taisha.

"Oh God, love you inside me, Ms. Taisha. Love, you!"

Taisha continued, milking every bit of Maggie's climax. Maggie's hot breath washing against her cheek and neck. Her words echoed in Taisha's head. Did Principal Maggie Turner just tell her she loved her? She continued her steady methodical motion, listening to the impassioned gasps from the object of so many fantasies, never wanting the moment to end.

When the climax passed, Maggie whispered. "Thank you, Ms. Taisha."

"You're so welcome, Principal Turner, but there's so much more."

Taisha raised up and stretched her arm back, to switch on the vibrator.

They both jerked, stunned by its power. Taisha groaned from the electrifying jolt of the clit tickler. She moved to the push up position thrusting her hips. Maggie could hardly grasp the transition from the sensuous slow build orgasm she just experience, to being fucked and fucked hard.

"So! Much more!" Taisha grunted.

"Oh yes fuck me please Ms. Taisha!" Maggie yelled not caring about the thin walls of the RV.

"How, does, Principal Turner, like it!" Taisha barked.

"Oh God! Hard! And! Fast!"

The RV shook from the force of her thrusts.

Maggie panted repeatedly, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Taisha struggled to hold on, but it was pointless. The clit ticker had her clit firing every nerve at once. Just as she surrendered, she felt Maggie stiffen and moan loud and high. They were coming together.

Taisha thrust several more times in the grip of climax, before collapsing onto Maggie, unable to continue. Her whole body stiffened and shuddered as her clit exploded with pleasure. She jerked several times as the orgasm continue. The clit ticker was relentless, and she had to pull the dildo out, unable to take anymore.

Maggie, on the other hand was loving the stiff cock humming inside her and moaned in disappointment when it was yanked out. Taisha rolled to Maggie's right and Maggie rolled toward her. She gripped Taisha's cheek and stared into her eyes before leaning in for a kiss.

"That was incredible Ms. Taisha." Said Maggie before kissing her deeply.

She thought to herself, two orgasms in ten minutes, both better than any real cock she's ever had. That was the effect Taisha Smith had on her.

Then, Taisha broke the kiss. "Oh but there's more Principal Turner," said Taisha with authority. "Hands and knees please!"