The Principal's Turn-Maggie's Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers

Maggie stood in stunned silence. Taisha giggled, "You're so funny Sweetie." She looked at Kenzie. "Look at her blush. You would never guess, she made me come a dozen times last night. I practically had to beg her for mercy."

Taisha looked back at Maggie, she was tomato red and Kenzie had a look of awe on her face. "Did you really?" She asked Maggie.

Maggie, smiled with a mixture of embarrassment and pride. "Yes mam." She said squirming.

Kenzie turned to Taisha, "She is shy but well mannered. You are a lucky lady."

"Yes I am." Replied Taisha as her phone rang. "I need to take this. Kenzie, can you show my pet Marie, your toy options. I'll be with you as soon as possible."

"Sure thing, come on Honey, we'll find you something fun." She said perkily and took Maggie by the hand.

Maggie followed trying to grasp how she got into this position. This strange young woman led her into a walled off section of the shop, with hundreds of dildos, vibrators, artificial women, men, and body parts that she had never even imagined, and her pussy heated up even more.

The egg hummed away inside her and her mind and heart raced with contrasting emotions of fear, shame, out of control lust, and unbridled excitement. She followed the young lady, loving the attention, wanting her, wanting to please Taisha, overwhelmed by the array of sleezy items filling the walls and shelves. The variety and depravity of the items was beyond her wildest imagination. Yet to her surprise, she was curious.

"As you might imagine, after working here for a couple years, I have amassed a few of my own. Do you have any Marie?"

Maggie nodded and grunted, biting her lip, afraid she would come if she let herself imagine using any of the items with Taisha or even Kenzie for that matter.

Kenzie's eyes lit up as Maggie could tell she was listening intently. Then glanced down and dropped to her knees. "What am I hearing?" She asked and looked under the hem of the oversized, T. "Oh, that's fun... Taisha, has the control?" Kenzie asked looking for Taisha as she stood back up.

Maggie nodded.

"I've got one for my little slut too. She loves when I take control. I made her come in the grocery store just last weekend. Has Taisha made you climax in public yet?"

Maggie shook her head.

"But you'd like to right now, wouldn't you?"

Maggie nodded.

"You are so cute; I could eat you up right her." Smiled Kenzie.

Maggie thought of that literally and felt a rush of wetness. She envisioned Kenzie back on her knees lapping Maggie's clit with her tongue as the egg worked it's magic.

Maggie wondered where Taisha had gone as Kenzie walked her through the endless array of dildo's, vibrators, straps, ties, and cuffs. The egg kept up its relentless hum inside her.

"So tell me Marie, did you use any toys on Taisha?" Asked Kenzie.

"No Mam," replied Maggie.

Kenzie's jaw dropped followed by a twisted smile. "And she is your first?" She asked glancing at Maggie's wedding ring.

Kenzie imagination ran wild at the dynamic between Marie and Taisha. She had rarely seen such a clear bottom-top relationship and was in awe of Taisha for developing such an obedient pet especially a married one. She would love to spend time with her to understand her methods.

"Yes Mam." Replied Maggie.

Kenzie, struggled to wrap her mind around 12 orgasms in one evening. She had to resist the temptation to pursue Marie for her own personal pleasure.

"So any toys other than the egg?"

"No Mam."

"Do you prefer penetrating or non-penetrating?" Asked Kenzie with a smile.

Maggie's mind raced, as she recalled the external bean and ten orgasms, but she assumed Taisha still had that one. "Penetrating."

"Vaginal, anal or both?"

Maggie's expression was priceless.

"Let me show you some and we can talk about it." Kenzie smiled and took her hand. "Then we need to talk about personal use or two person toys..."

Her pussy continued to hum on the edge of bliss, as Kenzie explained the joys of simultaneous anal and vaginal stimulation. Maggie recalled the added sensation Taisha gave her when she thumbed her ass and fingered her cunt. She couldn't possibly think rationally with the nonstop vibration inside her and wanted anything that could make her come. She listened in a daze nodding mindlessly as Kenzie spoke.

When Taisha returned, Kenzie had a collection of 5 dildo's of various sizes and shapes, including a long skinny one called an anal tickler, an 18" straight double ended purple cock, a strapless super rabbit with clit tickler, a double penetration strap on and a pink round headed massager wand.

"Prin... Marie, sweetie, I told you one not..." She counted. "...five!" Then she turned to Kenzie. "Did I tell you she's merciless?"

"If you need any help, just let me know. Twelve orgasms, no toys, yesterday?" Asked Kenzie, cringing.

"Thanks, but I can handle her just fine." Grinned Taisha as she put her arm around Maggie. "Sorry, I missed all the fun, but that was a good friend of mine. You're a hell of saleslady Kenzie." Taisha's hand slid down over Maggie's ass then slid under her shirt hem. "Oh, you are really excited aren't you, my pet?"

"Maggie gasped as Taisha's fingers slid over her pussy lips. Do you like having that inside you, knowing I can turn it up..." It kicked up to a higher speed causing Maggie to whimper and grip Taisha's should for stability. "... or down." Maggie whimpered again this time in disappointment but kept her hips rocking against Taisha's fingers.

"Please make me come, Ms. Taisha." She panted not caring Kenzie was watching. In fact it only excited her more.

"All these toys got you this excited Sweetie?" Asked Taisha, continuing to pet her pussy.

She wanted to scream, "The vibrating egg you shoved in my cunt, has me this excited!" but instead she just nodded and whined.

"Please, make me come!" She begged more desperately.

"In due time Marie Sweetie. In due time." She said as her hand slipped away. "I guess we'll get them all then. Your credit card is smoking today." She said tauntingly as she walked toward check out. "You should have seen the slut gear she bought earlier Kenzie."

Kenzie plopped them all down on the counter and rang them up. "That'll be $343.67."

Maggie handed her the card and when she paid, Kenzie looked at her and smiled. "It's been a real pleasure Sweetie. You come back and see me anytime."

Just then the egg kicked up a notch. Maggie jumped and grabbed the counter for support as she let out several quick puffs of air staring at Kenzie with her mouth agape. Kenzie reacted with a sympathetic, look of pleasure.

"Oh, Sweetie, I think you are in for a fun evening. You ladies enjoy." She smiled, resisting the urge to lean forward and slide her tongue into Marie's waiting mouth.

"We will. Thank you so much Kenzie. Gonna give you a five-star review! Come my pet." Said Taisha calmly.

Coming was a command Maggie would gladly follow, but once again the egg slowed back to its torturous tickling level, not quite intense enough to get her over the edge.

"Can we please go home now, Ms. Taisha." Maggie pleaded. Her labia felt like a couple over filled balloons, they had been distended for so long.

"In due time, my pet. We need to make a quick stop to see an old friend, and then we can go for a PT session."

Maggie, trembled in anticipation of finally getting some relief, but cringed at the phrase that had tormented her for so long... In due time! She'd heard it for weeks before Taisha finally let Maggie pleasure her for the first time. Maggie would have given anything at that moment to go back to the early days of her awaking when Taisha brought her to climax after climax.

As they drove, Maggie wiggled and squirmed trying anything to position the egg to make her come. But unfortunately her frustration continued.

Maggie was surprised as they pulled into the Marriott where the recent fund raiser for school funding was held. Suddenly she panicked at the thought of being recognized.

When they parked Taisha, put her at ease. Relax Principal Turner. I don't think I would recognize you if I hadn't dressed you myself. They saw the beautiful elegant professional woman with hair and makeup. Now they see a sexy little club girl stopping in for a drink before a night of hard partying.

She walked around the car and gave her a hand again. As they walked in, Maggie clung to her left arm with both hands. She did not see anyone she even recognized as they crossed the lobby toward the restaurant. She was relieved it was nearly empty. She did have to admit she enjoyed the attention from the few people that were there. They were too busy looking at her stockings to notice her face.

The hostess greeted them, and Maggie remembered her but there was no sign she recognized Maggie. There was a look of recognition when she saw Taisha.

"We're meeting some friends for a quick drink, they're in the back." As they reached the booth in the back corner there was the young lady Taisha had introduced her to at the fund raiser with two glasses of wine. Maggie thought maybe her husband had gone to the restroom.

But when she looked back at her, she appeared to be napping for a second, but her body was rocking slowly with an occasional spastic twitch. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing like she had just... Maggie noticed a slight ruffling of the tablecloth and it suddenly became apparent that she was being pleasured by someone.

She had both hands on the table, so there had to be someone down there. In the opposite corner of the room the waitress watched quietly with a lustful intensity on her face.

There were two additional empty glasses set at the table and an ice bucket with a bottle chilling.

"Oh, so good, thank you..." Sighed, the young lady whose name escaped her.

Then it suddenly popped into her head. Chantelle, and her husband was Michael. She wondered if that could be Michael under the table.

Just then her eyes opened, and she sat up a bit startled. "Tai, good to see you..." She glanced down and spoke softly toward whoever was under the table. "Don't stop sweetie, I'll tell you when..." Then she looked back up. "How are you, this must be um, Marie is it? Forgive me for not getting up. Please have a seat, Marie." She tapped the cushion next to her.

Taisha directed Maggie into the booth first and slid in next to her nudging Maggie until her thigh was touching Chantelle's. At that instant the egg kicked into high gear and Maggie whimpered yet again. Chantelle's hand almost immediately gripped Maggie's thigh as Maggie tried to keep from crying out and surrendering to a raging climax.

"Oh she really is excitable, isn't she?" She asked Taisha, who nodded and smiled with pride. "I can feel you vibrating Marie, you really like your new toy, huh?" She asked looking in Maggie's eyes.

Maggie, was lost in the moment, needing to give into the vibrating egg, loving the anonymity, and the excitement of two beautiful African queens sandwiching her as her pussy steamed with wet heat. She could only puff and nod as the waitress appeared with a bright smile and poured wine into their glasses.

"I see your friends arrived. Looks like the party is officially starting. Wine?" She looked at Maggie, noticing Chantelle and Taisha each had a hand hidden under the cover of the table. "You must be the guest of honor."

Maggie grunted slightly and squirmed, just as the egg slowed again, giving her a moment of some self-control.

"Thank you, Mam," she said softly as she leaned slightly back and took a deep breath.

"Would you ladies like a menu?" She asked staring at Maggie, fascinated.

"I think we're all good here with just some drinks for now. I will definitely be having desert later, though." Taisha grinned, as she brought the hand holding dildo remote onto the table and turned it up.

Maggie squeaked as Taisha quickly thrust her tongue in Maggie's mouth. Maggie whined and sucked her tongue to stifle her moans of pleasure. She was completely out of control but thankful for cover of the glasses and hat as her pussy screamed for relief.

Everything excited her. Taisha's gorgeous friend was watching them, the look of aroused fascination from the server, a hand on each thigh as the egg had her on the edge yet again.

Taisha tasted and smelled incredible, her lips so soft and warm. Maggie felt a climax building and was willingly surrendering to it for Chantelle and whoever was under the table to witness. She glanced the waitress at her post in the corner watching them knowingly.

Once again, Taisha turned the vibrator down and broke the kiss. "Not just yet my pet, take a deep breath sweetie."

Maggie grunted, hands trembling and gripped the wine glass downing it. She needed relief so bad, she thought about masturbating right there in the booth.

On cue, the server rushed over to fill her glass, emptying the bottle. "Would you like another bottle ladies?"

"I think we're good for now, Stacey, thank you though." Answered Chantelle. Her tone and flirtatious smile only added to Maggie's arousal.

Stacey glanced between Taisha and Chantelle before smiling at Maggie. "Enjoy ladies, desert sounds delicious. Let me know if you need anything else and I will be happy to help."

As she walked away Chantelle reached for the remote. "May I Tai?"

Taisha looked at Chantelle and then at Maggie, who was downing some more wine. Maggie looked flustered and confused. Taisha saw this as a chance to test of Maggie's boundaries, and she needed to push. She smiled as she handed it to Chantelle and Maggie's eyes widened in desperation.

"Ok but go easy, she's had a lot of excitement today. My little pet made me come 12 times yesterday and has taunted me, off and on, all day knowing my cunt is too sore for more today. So, I've had to teach her a little lesson in doing unto others..."

"Naughty girl Marie!" Said Chantelle kicking it back up. She grinned when Maggie jumped. "You're a horny little slut, aren't you?"

She turned it up and down causing Maggie to squirm and fight the urge to yell out.

"Twelve times! I think the most I ever got her off was five in one night." She said sounding jealous.

"So Tai, hasn't let you come then sweetie?" She turned it up again and her hand slid up Maggie's thigh to her enflamed pussy. That's kind of a soaked puffy mess down there Marie. Do you want Chantelle to make you come right here in the restaurant?"

Here finger moved to Maggie's clit and wiggled it side to side. Maggie let out a loud grunt. "Huh!"

"Oh Shit Tai, her little clits stiff a board." She said sighing.

Taisha felt a tinge of jealousy but needed to know her teaches pet would do whatever was asked of her and this was all too good to pass up. She moved her hand to feel, and Maggie's body quivered as she melted into the bench. Her head went back, and legs spread.

"That is hard Sweetie." Said Taisha as Chantelle pulled up the T-shirt for a clear look at her steaming pussy.

Maggie extended her feet and felt her leg touch the leg of the mystery person under the table. It was petite and soft, definitely not Michael. Apparently, Chantelle had a pet of her own.

Chantelle continued to taunt letting her fingers slide down Maggie's slit while Taisha continued on her clit. "Wow that really vibrates in there," she said pinching the stem between two fingers and giving it a little tug.

Maggie squealed, as the tug caused it to shift. She was afraid she might remove it, as she felt an orgasm building again. Her rapidly fading inner voice of reason hoped she would remove it, so she could regain control of herself.

Then once again it slowed. "That's better, I backed it off, I think she was gonna come. Her little pussy is so wet." Then Chantelle gasped and looked down at her lap. Someone else is excited too.

"What do you think Marie, Honey? Do you wanna come for Chantelle here in the booth?" Asked Taisha before giving her ear a little kiss.

The egg kicked into high again before she could think, and she let out a high-pitched gasping moan. Her pussy, tingled to the point it ached and she could feel their breath on her neck as they spoke.

"I think she does, Tai. Don't you Marie?"

In her mind she was no longer Principal Maggie Turner. She was Marie, lesbian pet to Taisha Smith, slave to her aching pussy that needed relief at any cost. Marie even loved being watched by the server as she surrendered herself.

"Yes please," she pleaded softly.

Every time they spoke it sent chills down her spine as their warm breath washed over her. Chantelle moved her hand back to Maggie's knee and began to pull up the tablecloth hanging in front of Maggie's legs.

"Marie could use that little slut tongue Sweetie." Said Chantelle, speaking into her own crotch.

Maggie felt some shuffling under the table and suddenly felt another hand on her inner thigh. Chantelle smiled and pulled Maggie's knee toward her, spreading her pussy wider.

"Oh, you're definitely gonna like this my pet." Smiled Taisha as her hand pulled back and was quickly replaced by the warm tickle of the strangers tongue.

The tongue lapped up her slit forcing the stem of the egg to the side as it's warmth pressed against her labia. Her alter ego, Marie, shuddered mouth agape looking at Stacey the server, taunting her. Seeing the look of wonderment on Stacey's face, as she watched sent her to the edge all the quicker. The tongue continued its firm slow licks, switching sides with each lick while the egg buzzed away on high.

"Do you like that my pet?" Whispered Taisha caressing her thigh.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, aaaahhhh!" Maggie whimpered.

Her words seemed to encourage the magical tongue that pressed against her clit as it swirled faster. Maggie squealed and brought her hand to her mouth to muffle herself. She slid lower in the seat, pushing herself against the tongue.

In response the mystery slut, gripped Maggie's thighs, pulled her face into Maggie's cunt, and shook her head sided to side.

"A thousand ways to pleasure you my pet," Whispered Taisha, lips tickling Maggie's ear.

That unleashed all the pent-up frustration of the day, in a tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure. Her chest convulsed forward, and she grunted into her palm.

Stacey stared, eyes wide, biting her lip as she watched Marie come like a freight train at the hands of the two African beauties and their slut under the table. She watched in awe, wishing she were Marie, but even more so wishing she had a pet of her own.

Maggie held her hand firmly in place trying not to writhe too wildly as the orgasm took her. She wanted to yell out "I'm coming!" but instead mumbled it into her palm, letting Taisha and Chantelle know the obvious.

The rhythmic spasms continued as her orgasm hung on. Finally as it began to pass, she released her mouth just as the egg, shifted to an even higher gear shooting another jolt of orgasmic pleasure through her body one more time.

She jerked forward and yelled out in a gaspy puff. "OH God!" Before jamming her lips together, gripping the table and riding out a second wave of paralyzing bliss.

As the orgasm passed Taisha raised Maggie's chin with her finger and kissed her, slow and deep. Then she broke the kiss, "That was amazing my pet." The egg went silent, and the tongue continued to slowly lap up her juices.

As Maggie drifted back to reality her face reddened and eyes darted around the room. She was relieved the place was still nearly empty and no one but Stacey seemed to notice her. Then Taisha reached down between her legs. "Excuse me sweetie," she said and pulled the egg out by the stem. The tongue went back to gently licking her clean.

Chantelle handed the remote back to Taisha. "Thanks Tai, that was fun." Then she spoke to her slut under the table. "Lizzy Sweetie, that got me a little heated up. I'm gonna need that tongue back."

rimaday
rimaday
1,850 Followers