The Principal's Turn - Surrender

Story Info
A straight principal is tempted by young black dom lesbian.
14.3k words
4.8
50.8k
56

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers

Note to reader: This story contains content of mild non-consent/reluctance. It is the second part in a series depicting a straight women's journey toward black lesbian submission. If you choose to read on, enjoy.

*****

Maggie pulled into the drive about 8:45 still stunned by the encounter with Taisha. It was like a dream. A really bad dream, but one she could not help wanting to repeat. Taisha had melted away all her inhibitions without her even realizing it. Maggie would have fired anyone of her staff instantly for far less inappropriate behavior than she just exhibited.

How could she face Taisha again? She would have to. Taisha had made it clear that she intended to do it again next week. Maggie had to put a stop to that way of thinking. She thought about going around back to the RV and talking to her now. However, with Sam at home, now was not the time. She had cleaned herself up in the restroom at school, but she could feel her panties getting stiff from her dried cum.

How could she face Sam without him knowing something was wrong? Also, in her paranoia, she thought she could smell Taisha's perfume on herself. She was afraid Sam would detect it. Her plan was to move as quickly as possible to the shower and get cleaned up. Then she would greet Sam.

When she entered, Sam was watching television. Maggie yelled, "Hey Honey, I am whipped. I'm gonna take a quick shower, be down in few."

"Ok, love ya," replied Sam.

"Love you too."

Maggie breathed a sigh of relief as she made it to the top of the steps. She quickly slid out of her clothes and put them in the laundry basket. When she saw the dried cum stains on her panties, she closed her eyes and flashed back to the events in her office. She hadn't felt anything quite like it before. As if every cell in her body was on overload leaving her paralyzed with pleasure.

Her mind reeling, she walked over to the window, and cracked the blinds, looking out at the RV. She thought she saw shadows moving. Her heart raced, but she could not see into the RV. Just as she thought about how to handle her situation with Taisha, she saw a shadow in the window.

Taisha had just finished Taco Bell for dinner and was looking forward to a shower after her encounter with Principal Turner. At least a hundred times Taisha had masturbated thinking of her. But, after all those fantasies, the reality of just one finger making Principal Turner cum with a shuttering orgasm was so much more powerful.

As she looked around the RV, she was awash in guilt. Principal Turner and her husband got her a job, were kind enough to let her live in their RV until she got settled. She repaid the kindness by seducing Ms. Turner in her office at work!

She recalled how Ms. Turner felt in her arms, and how powerfully aroused she felt pleasuring her. Principal Maggie Turner had been her fantasy for so long... Besides, if she read Sam right, he was a handsy, womanizing letch. Maggie even acknowledged his wandering eye.

Taisha just wanted to take a shower and get out of her cum stained panties. She went to close the blinds, fearing Sam might be slinking about trying to sneak a peek. But she turned the rod the wrong way, causing the blinds to rotate upward. That gave her a view of Ms. Turner's bedroom window. She did a double take and smiled when she realized she was not hallucinating Ms. Turner was standing naked at the window.

At that moment, Maggie saw the blinds shift upward, allowing a view into the RV bedroom. She briefly saw Taisha, blouse unbuttoned and hanging loose. Suddenly they made eye contact, Taisha's eyes seemed to widen, and a smile came to her face. Maggie suddenly realized she was naked and backed quickly away from the window.

She ducked into the bathroom as if Taisha could somehow levitate and still see her naked through the window. She started the shower and waited for the warm water. When her phone dinged, it was a text from Taisha with a single word.

"Beautiful"

Maggie climbed in the shower, ashamed, angry, excited, embarrassed, flattered all at the same time.

As she washed herself clean, she tried to rationalize that the text may not be proof that Taisha had seen her. But she knew it was too much of a coincidence and now it would be that much more... difficult to have the conversation and put a stop to this.

Taisha thought about how to take advantage of this latest encounter. It seemed she might have her second opportunity to reel in Ms. Turner. She stared at the window hoping for her to return. But when the light dimmed, she guessed she went into the bathroom. Since her hair had not appeared wet, Taisha assumed she was showering now, before bed. She decided to take a quick shower of her own and try to surprise Ms. Turner should she peek again.

When Maggie finished showering, she slipped on her bath robe and went back to the window to close the blinds. When she looked down, she was shocked to see Taisha laying naked on the bed, reading a book, with the blinds still angled to give her a view in. The view only allowed line of sight of the lower half of the bed, where Taisha lay sideways at the foot of the bed, clearly intending to put on a show.

She could see the shape of Taisha's hips and fullness of her breasts and dark dots of her areola. Her skin contrasted with the light comforter. Maggie could see the black triangle of her bush. She stood transfixed; her throat tight, as if she had a walnut lodged in it.

Taisha glanced up and saw Principal Turner looking down at her again. She smiled, knowing her opportunity had arrived.

Maggie notice a tiny dot of a belly button, when suddenly Taisha shifted position, propped up on her elbows, still lying on her back. Her eyes appeared to be looking right at Maggie and her smile was readily apparent. Her left leg slid to the side and she placed her foot on the floor, spreading her legs. She shifted weight to her left elbow and raised her right knee, revealing a hint of bright pink between her spread labia.

As Taisha's right hand slid down her belly and between her spread legs, Maggie felt a wave of warm wetness flood her naked pussy. Taisha moved her hand up and down her exposed crotch and held up the same middle finger she had used on Maggie earlier. Then she returned it to her spread labia, closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Her hips gyrated as her hand moved up and down.

Maggie felt the urge to get Sam's binoculars so she could see her up close. Her heart pounded and breathing intensified as the walnut in her throat seemed to grow.

Taisha peeked through her semi closed eyes to make sure that Ms. Turner was still watching, feeling it would not be long until she made herself cum

From above, Maggie imagined being in the room with her, watching up close, smelling her perfume and hearing her moans as she fingered herself. In the back of her mind, a voice screamed, "Maggie! Stop and get a grip on yourself. You need to put a stop to this now!" But at that very moment, Taisha's hips thrust high and gyrated wildly, drowning out the voice of reason.

Taisha's hand was a blur as Maggie watched her masturbate for her. Maggie's pussy throbbed in response.

Taisha's orgasm approached rapidly, knowing the object of so many fantasies was watching. She whispered to herself over and over, "I'm cumming for you Ms. Turner. I'm cumming for you. I'm cu, cumming for... Yooooouuuuuuu!" Her body shook as she came hard, then collapsed onto the bed. Next, she took her wet finger and brought it to her mouth...

Maggie nearly jumped out of her skin when Sam's voice shattered the silence. "How's it going, Maggie!"

She quickly closed the blind, turned toward the door, and yelled, "Fine, be down in a minute."

He was walking down the hall. "I just closed a $750K Super Coach. We're signing Saturday afternoon and we need to go out Saturday to celebrate."

Sam stood in the door wearing a T-shirt and jeans. In contrast, Maggie was wearing only her robe, hiding her screaming hot pussy. She was flustered and horny. The first thought was jumping on him and riding him like a race horse. But it occurred to her, it would be awfully suspicious that she was instantly soaking wet.

She was never a real fan of sucking cock but did it for him a couple times a year because he loved it. So, she decided to reward him with a blow job, then keep him hard and ride him as long as he could take it. If she didn't make him cum first, he wouldn't last long. And she had a deep, deep itch that needed scratching.

"You're incredible, Sam. I am so proud." She walked over and kissed him hard. "I think a special reward is called for, don't you?"

"Absolutely." He smiled.

Maggie pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it across the room. The phone dinged with a text, but she continued kissing him as she undid his belt and zipper. Then she shoved his chest hard, pushing him back onto the bed. In no time, she gripped his pants and underwear and pulled them off. When he tried to sit up, she shoved him back down.

"Huh-uh. It's your night, honey. I'll drive." Laying halfway on the bed between his legs, she gripped his stiffening cock and spread her legs out behind her. She sucked his semi hard cock into her mouth and began to bob up and down, holding his base and balls in her hand.

"Oh Maggie, wow. Best commission ever." His head rolled back.

Maggie needed him in her fast. She sucked, licked and bobbed like she never had before.

Sam was shocked by her behavior, but, loved it and felt a powerful orgasm building. His cock reached full hardness in record time as Maggie devoured him like a porn star. He knew she did not like to swallow so he made sure to give her warning.

"Oh yes! Oh, I'm gonna cum, ah!" he grunted.

Maggie sensed his pending climax before his warning, from the taste of his pre-cum that coated her tongue. Tonight, she would swallow because she needed to keep him hard.

Sam sensed her sucking even harder and was unsure what to do. He could not hold off any longer. He watched his wife take him to the hilt and out to the tip, never breaking contact, eyes closed and totally focused on sucking his cock.

"Oh Maggie, I'm cumming!" he grunted, trying to push her head off. But she slapped his hand away and nodded her head as she worked his length in and out.

Ready to blow, his cock pulse as he unloaded a series of rapid-fire shots of hot cum in her mouth. She swallowed the thick metallic tasting cream as fast as she could. Sam thrust his hips in the air with his mouth wide open and grunted with each blast of cum.

In the midst of the strongest orgasm he had in a very long time, Sam arched his back, amazed at the enthusiasm with which Maggie worked his cock. Even after sucking him dry, she continued to deep throat him hungrily like she wanted more. He lay back and let her have her way.

"Oh baby, that feels good. Damn," he moaned.

When Maggie could feel him returning to full hardness, she released him from her mouth. Then she looked up at him and stood up. "Slide on up that bed and let me ride that stiff dick," she said with authority.

He gladly obeyed. He had not seen her like this in a long time and was more than happy to let her drive. There was something incredibly sexy about a woman riding your cock for her own pleasure. If it were up to him, they would do it like this every time.

He no sooner put head to pillow than she straddled him, reached behind her ass and gripped his cock. Needing her itch scratched, Maggie lowered herself onto his hard-on and began to ride his six-inch tool. Her labia gripped his pole as she pulled out to the head and dropped back down balls deep, moving faster with each cycle.

Leaning forward, she kissed him, while rocking forward and back along the length of his cock. He was reluctant when she slid her tongue firmly in his mouth with the taste of his cum still on her, but he could not deny her while she rode his cock. And if he were truly honest with himself, he did not dislike the taste.

When she sensed he might be building toward another orgasm, she slowed and sat up with both palms on his chest, arms extended. This forced him all the way in. She rolled her hips in a circular motion, grinding herself against him. He found this incredibly sexy and it slowed down his pending orgasm.

Sam felt her warm sticky juices coating his balls and pubes as she ground herself on him faster and harder. Eyes closed, she rocked and panted, working his stiff hot dick against her clit. She loved the feeling of his cock shoved into the hilt and not letting him retreat.

"Oh yes, Maggie, ride me, honey," he said, gripping her hips.

Sensing he was no longer on the verge, she picked up her pace, so she could make herself cum. She needed it badly and once she found the rhythm for hitting the sweet spot, she went all out. Sitting straight up, she hung her hands to the side and rolled her hips like a belly dancer.

Sam held on for the ride and watched in amazement as Maggie seemed to be in another world. Her eyes were closed, mouth wide open and she squealed like a teenage girl getting fucked for the first time. "Hah! Hah! Hah! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

Though he loved it, Sam had never seen her even close to this out of control. He wasn't sure what he had done to get her in this state but was happy that he did. "Oh damn, Maggie, that feels so good!"

"Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh!" she wailed, grinding faster and faster.

Her pussy sloshed as she swirled on his cock. "Oh God, make yourself cum, honey," he said, trying to encourage her, unsure what to say as this was a first. He just pushed his hot rod in the air, and she was doing it all.

"Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh! Hhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhh!"

Unable to hold out any longer, he unloaded inside Maggie's hungry pussy. "Oh baby, yes! Ah, yesssss!" He grunted as his balls emptied.

As her orgasm peaked, she collapsed forward on top of him with his cock still inside her, rolling slowly up and down his cock. After two orgasms, his cock softened quickly. Then she slid off and snuggled up next to him, cheek on his shoulder. The itch was definitely scratched.

Tonight, gave her a good lesson, she felt. She had fallen into the trap of feeling unappreciated and neglected by her husband, but this was a perfect example of the pot and the kettle. Look how he responded to a little attention from her. It was amazing.

One thing was for sure. After ten years of marriage they still had a pretty good sex life and Taisha had certainly provided a spark for both of them. For that she was grateful, but she would need to have a talk with her, apologize for her behavior and make sure nothing like that ever happens again.

Sam's breathing was slow and steady. Apparently contented, he dozed off quickly. Maggie quietly rolled off the bed and freshened up. When she came back to the bedroom, he had crawled under the covers and fallen sound asleep. She checked her phone and saw the message from Taisha.

"Tasted better earlier"

Maggie was confused about what that meant. Then the image of Taisha's masturbating and taking her finger to her mouth afterward played back in her mind. She recalled; Taisha had also tasted her finger after touching Maggie. The memory still felt like a dream. It felt as if she left her own body and watched from outside herself. She was powerless to stop her and unable to think about anything, but the pleasure Taisha's touch infused into her body.

Maggie thought to herself, "I was caught by surprise. Her massage felt so good and relieved so much pent-up tension, that I just let it all go... I won't let that happen again."

She slid in bed next to Sam. His warmth combined with the release of tension made Maggie quite sleepy. In no time she drifted off.

The next morning, Sam woke with Pharrell Williams' song "Happy" in his head. "Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth..." he danced into the bathroom to take a shower.

Maggie had to laugh and did something they hadn't done in a while. She followed him and they showered together. After they had washed each other, he stepped out, letting her shave and finish her personal grooming. She hated to leave him that morning, but it was an important day. She had to prepare for a City Council meeting that evening and it was going to be a late night.

When she left for work, he was doing a little dance in his tighty whities, "Because I'm happy... Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof."

She giggled, shook her head and pulled the door closed to block the view into the house. "Our neighbors will think you've lost your mind."

"They'll just think I love my wife. Clap along..." He continued to shake his booty.

"I love you too," she said as she closed the door and walked to the car.

When she arrived at work bright and early, Elisabeth Richards was there to greet her in full suck up mode. "Good morning, Ms. Turner. I am looking forward to the Council meeting tonight. Are you going to be arguing for the new tax initiative this evening?"

Maggie was pretty sure she knew the answer already and was just trying to score points with her. "Yes, I will be. It's been eight years since there have been any new education tax initiatives passed. Ten dollars a license plate is not a lot but would make a huge impact on our budget. It would easily allow for full funding of our middle school tablet program with several hundred thousand left over for classroom upgrades."

"Sounds like you are ready," she said enthusiastically. "I can't wait to hear it tonight."

Maggie found her somewhat annoying in her shallowness, but she was a high energy young lady that seemed to translate well in the classroom and her classes performed well in annual validation tests. At five feet two inches and one hundred pounds, she was a bit of a fireball. She burned hot and meant well for the most part but did not always act with couth.

"It's an easy argument, but that doesn't mean much when it comes to matters of the purse strings and politics," said Maggie, trying not to be defeatist. "We've been trying for five years."

At lunch time, Taisha saw Maggie at the teachers' lounge. "Afternoon, Principal Turner, you look more relaxed today. I hope I helped with that."

Maggie blushed as she struggled for a response. Luckily, Liz's lack of couth came in handy. "That's what preparation and confidence in your position does for you, Ms. Smith," Liz said. "Principal Turner is gonna knock em' dead tonight."

Taisha was slightly startled when Ms. Richards jumped into the conversation out of nowhere. She didn't even know she was in the room.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Ms. Richards." Maggie looked at her watch. "That reminds me, I have a little prep work before I contact Councilman Wallace this afternoon."

When Maggie left, Taisha looked at Liz resisting the urge to bite her head off. Before she could think of a response, Liz cut in. "Principal Turner has been prepping for months on the 'Tag Fee' proposal and today is the big day. What makes you think you are the reason she is not stressed for it?" She asked with a snippy tone.

Taisha again bit her lip. She thought about whether she should respond or just walk away. If she didn't fill in the blanks for Liz, she would probably fill them in herself and have things all wrong.

"I was referring to the fact that I had volunteered to act as Interim Social Studies teacher after Mr. Cheswick retires on Monday," Taisha replied with a look of impatience aimed at Ms. Richards. "She was a bit stressed about it with the short notice he gave and taking that action off her plate seemed to help."

"Wow, you really are a climber, aren't you Taisha? You just come in and bump out all the experienced subs that have been patiently waiting for an opportunity to go full time. You need to pay your dues, sweetie, before you can roll in and take a full-time position."

rimaday
rimaday
1,857 Followers