The Principal's Turn - Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you and it won't happen again. I promise."

"Good evening, Mr. Turner." She hung up and looked at Maggie. "That was sweet, he's thinking about you."

Maggie's smile surprised Taisha. "Men are so predictable. So, tell me what happened. I need to know how much to torture him."

"Well, I told you about the general curiosity white men have about black women. After a little wine and some round about questions, I told him he had free reign to ask any questions during dinner..." She told her all the details.

Maggie seemed to grasp the humor in it all, so she went all the way and told her about the phone call suggestion.

"So, you left him hangin'?"

"I told you I could handle him," Taisha said, thinking about what she had in mind if he were to continue. She was disappointed she might not get the chance to put her plan in motion. Like Maggie said, men are predictable. Sorry today usually doesn't mean they won't do the same thing tomorrow.

"I'm so sorry for all of this and promise, I'll find another job as soon as possible and give you two your lives back..."

Maggie placed a hand on Taisha's "Taisha, honey, please don't think that way." Maggie was shocked by the feeling of panic she felt at the thought of her moving.

She also quickly sensed the effect her touch had on Taisha. Their eyes locked and the look of excitement mixed with desperation and uncontrollable hunger, was obvious. She gripped Taisha's hand feeling her warmth and leaned in closer.

"We invited you to stay, remember? It was our idea and we want you to stay."

"But I let my feelings for you get the better of me and my behavior has been inexcusable..."

Maggie gripped both hands with hers and pulled her closer. "Taisha, honey, I'm a grown woman, you didn't make me do anything I didn't want to do. I'm your boss, and I'm the one who had the responsibility to..."

She caught the scent of Taisha's perfume and lost her train of thought. She watched Taisha's expression change to that of a predator stalking her prey.

"Why did you stop... Tell me what you're thinking, Principal Turner, I think I know but need you to say it."

Maggie gripped her hands tightly as she looked at Taisha's full glossy lips and felt her breath on her face. The relentless longing between her legs intensified. Her breathing was erratic, and her eyes darted from her lips to her eyes. She wanted to kiss her those lips just once to see what it would be like. But inside she knew, if she did, there would be no turning back.

"Look at me, Principal Turner." Taisha's eyes looked into Maggie's. "Do you trust me?" Her dark piercing eye held Maggie's gaze.

"Yes, I do," she whispered breathlessly. But she didn't trust herself.

Without breaking eye contact, Taisha, slid around the table and faced her. As she pulled her chair closer, Taisha nudged her knees between Maggie's getting closer still. "Tell me what you want, Principal Turner." She gripped both of Maggie's hands and held them in her lap.

Her perfume made Maggie start to tremble. "We can't..." She knew if she gave in again, she would not be able to pull herself back.

"It's okay, I understand how hard you've worked and the risks this would bring. But I promise I would never use our relationship against you no matter what happens between us. My eyes are wide open..."

Maggie was lost in those eyes and didn't comprehend anything she was hearing for a moment. She had to know what those lips felt like. Her eyes closed and she let the words out. "I want to kiss you, Taisha."

"What else do you want, Principal Turner?"

She tried to pull her hands away to embrace Taisha, but she held them in place and when she leaned in for the kiss, Taisha backed away.

"What else do you want, Principal Turner?"

Her eyes seemed to pull out her last bit of will to resist. Her pussy throbbed and needed relief. "I need you to touch me again. I need to feel you inside me, please." The dam burst, washing away Maggie's resistance.

Taisha gasped as her body erupted in a rush of heat and excitement. "Bolt the door first," she panted.

Maggie felt a tinge of delight at Taisha's excitement and stood up to get the door. A moment of reality crept in as she remembered where she was. "We shouldn't, not here..."

Even as she spoke, she hustled to the door and slammed the emergency lockdown bolt into place. Then she glanced at the blinds to confirm they were down and closed.

Taisha slid the chair away and stood up. She leaned her beautiful ass on the marble table as Maggie returned to her. Standing face to face, their eyes locked again as she gripped Maggie's shoulders and held her there. "I've wanted you so much..."

Maggie leaned in and cut her off. When their lips touched, Maggie felt it from head toe, releasing a broken trembling moan, as her worst fear came true, it was more powerful than she even imagined, there was no going back.

Taisha felt the same body rush, dwarfing any first kiss she had ever had. They embraced, kissing passionately and when her tongue slipped into Maggie's mouth, she whimpered and sucked it in.

Taisha's hands caressing her back and ass sent chills through Maggie's body. She was panting, sucking in gasps of air through her nose as her tongue probed Taisha's hungry mouth.

Having planned her attack earlier, Taisha found the draw string tie on Maggie's skirt quickly. Her fingers pulled it slowly, slid the dress over her hips, and let it drop, without breaking the kiss. The silk slip underneath it fell as easily once it cleared her hips. Maggie kicked of her pumps and then the skirt and slip.

Maggie, on the other hand, struggled to find a way through Taisha's jumpsuit's defenses. Taisha's tongue drew Maggie's focus, relentlessly probing her mouth. She loved having Taisha inside her and hugged Taisha tightly, pulling her closer as their tongues danced.

When her hands reached Maggie's silk panty covered ass, she moaned with pleasure. Maggie sighed her approval squeezing her tighter. Taisha's hands slid inside her panties, causing Maggie to whimper and thrust her tongue deeper into Taisha's mouth.

Taisha broke the kiss and whispered, "Your skin is so soft. Oooohhhh, I love touching you." She caressed Maggie's buns.

Maggie kissed her passionately as Taisha's right hand slid around her waist toward her throbbing pussy.

Taisha hummed as her fingers passed through Maggie's soft bush and continued down sliding her middle finger between her steaming pussy lips. She whispered in Maggie's ear. "Oh, there it is, I've missed this so much..."

Maggie broke the kiss, lunged her chin against her neck and shoulders and let out a whimpering moan that sent chills down Taisha's spine. She hugged Taisha so hard she struggled to breath.

"Uh huh," whimpered Maggie as she sucked in a deep breath. She moaned and gasped in time with Taisha's hand.

"Did you miss my finger, Principal Turner?" She loved the warm silky softness. She could touch her all night long and never tire of it.

"Oh, yes, I love it when you touch me."

Taisha wrapped her left hand around Maggie's waist and spun them both around turning Maggie's ass to the table. Then with remarkable speed, she gripped Maggie's panties at the hips and slid them down to just above Maggie's knees and returned her hand to its target.

Maggie tried to wiggle her panties down, but they clung to her knees, so she spread her legs as wide as her panties would permit giving Taisha better access. Taisha slid her extended finger up Maggie's slit, saddling her middle finger with her labia but not penetrating her pussy.

Maggie's hips rocked slowly in time with her movement. Taisha curled her finger, slipped it into her pussy, causing Maggie's body to jerk. Suddenly, she put her chin on Taisha's left shoulder and gripped her neck with her right arm. Maggie exhaled in a long high-pitched stuttering moan. "Ta, a, a, ish, a!"

Taisha's panties were soaked through as she took complete control over Maggie. "Oh honey, you need that bad, don't you?"

Taisha's chin also rested on Maggie's shoulder as her finger moved in and out, deeper and harder. Taisha's breathing and moans were in time with Maggie's. Maggie imagined the look of pained ecstasy on Taisha's face as if she too could feel Maggie's pleasure. Feeling Taisha's hot breath on her neck only intensified her bliss.

"Are you ready for two, Principal Turner?" sighed Taisha.

"Oh yes!" Maggie squeaked and suddenly squeezed her legs together and did a combination jump, stair-step move that dislodged her panties and let them fall to the floor.

Startled at first, Taisha marveled at how she managed to kick her panties off. Maggie spread her legs wide for her. Taisha eagerly slid a second finger into her tight little pussy. "Oh yes, Principal Turner, let me in, oh that's so hot and tight." She moved them slowly in and out and shifted to Maggie's right giving her more range of motion. "Last time we tried slow and steady. But I think you'd like fast and hard."

"Oh, aaaaahhhhhhhh!" Maggie yelled.

Taisha gripped Maggie's head and pulled her mouth against her neck. "Quiet, sweetie, scream into my neck. Oh, you need this so bad," she said calmly.

Maggie pressed her open mouth against her neck and shoulder and wailed as Taisha's fingers moved faster and faster.

"You're so sexy, Principal Turner. I've never wanted anyone so much in my life. I wanna pleasure you every day."

Maggie had never felt anything like this before. Taisha's words sent her over the edge and beyond. Her orgasm swept through her body seeming to paralyze her.

Taisha thought she might cum in her pants again, this time not even being touched. Maggie's muffled screams were long and steady and then she would suck in a quick breath and go again. Her cum flooded Taisha's hand. She'd never felt an orgasm so powerful from anyone. Principal Turner had a vice grip on her neck and shoulder and her legs were stiff and straight.

"Principal Turner likes it hard and fast..."

Maggie's head rose and her mouth was open wide, but no sound was coming out. She couldn't believe the speed of Taisha's hand. Then, a gasp and a single word. "Ga! Yes!" she grunted and dove back onto Taisha's neck.

Taisha's voice bounced as she spoke from the movement of her hand shaking her diaphragm. "Principal Turner, the dam has burst. You are cumming so hard. I have a thousand ways..."

A long-muted scream ended, and Maggie went back to her chin on the shoulder, trying not to scream with her mouth unmuffled. She exhaled hard as the orgasm began to subside. "Oh... My... Taisha." She panted hard and half collapsed onto Taisha's shoulder.

"Ms. Turner, you make me so hot and wet. I love making you feel good." Her fingers moved slowly and steadily.

In a giant exhaling voice, she answered. "Oh, Taisha, no one's ever made me..." She sucked in another breath. "... feel so good." She panted regaining her wits.

"Excellent, Principal Turner. There's only one more thing to ask of you tonight," she said seductively, as her fingers continued to move.

She hugged Taisha and kissed her neck with several gentle kisses before whispering. "Anything, Ms. Smith... anything." Then she kissed her earlobe.

"I would like to taste that hot wet pussy and feel you cum in my mouth, Principal Turner. Would you like that?" She kissed Maggie, sliding her tongue in Maggie's mouth. Maggie reciprocated and her pussy began to stir again, imagining that probing tongue in a different orifice. She nodded, sucking in Taisha's tongue.

Taisha broke the kiss, leaned back and looked her in the eyes. "Let me hear you say it, Principal Turner." She pulled her fingers out and began to rub Maggie's clit.

Maggie's whimper at a higher octave with each word, "I want, huh aaahhhhh, your tongue inside me." She couldn't believe the effect Taisha had on her body. As her finger moved on her clit, she could feel another orgasm building already. She sat her ass on the edge of the table and rolled her hips fucking Taisha's finger with her clit.

Taisha's eyes stayed fixed on Maggie's. They were the most compelling eyes she had ever seen, sexy, hungry and commanding all at once.

"Tell me where you want my tongue, Principal Turner," she commanded calmly.

"Please lick, hoah!" Her hips jerked. "M, my pussy, Taishaaaaa, aaahhhhhh!" She bit her lip trying not to scream out.

"Shit, you turn me on, Principal Turner. Are you cumming already, honey?"

She moaned.

"You are! So much desire and I want to feed it!"

Maggie's hips gyrated in tiny circles as she came again. "Yes, I'm c, c, cumming. Yes, yes, yes, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeessssss!"

As her orgasm passed, Maggie stood up and kissed her again while Taisha gripped her ass. "I gotta taste you." Taisha slid her hands to the back of Maggie's thighs and lifted her onto the marble table. Then she gripped the back of the thighs with her thumbs facing in and shoved her legs wide pushing her fully up on the table.

The cold marble was a shock at first as Maggie sat up, leaning back on her straightened arms like the posts of a tripod. Taisha reached for the chair as she talked to Maggie.

"You have me hot, horny and soaked through my panties again. I have fantasized about you so many nights," she said as she put her knees on the chair, bent forward and lowered her head toward Maggie's glistening pussy.

Taisha looked hungrily up at Maggie's eyes and moved her head side to side, tickling her nose with Maggie's golden-brown bush.

Maggie sighed as she felt Taisha's warm breath wash over her. She watched as Taisha's tongue slowly extended, its soft pink color in contrast with her dark lips. Her mouth hung open, waiting for her warm wet tongue. She swallowed hard breathing deep; her mouth uncomfortably dry.

As Taisha pressed her tongue firmly against the bottom of Maggie's slit, Maggie closed her eyes and exhaled audibly. She licked her length and pulled her tongue back in, savoring the sweet, tangy taste. "Mmmm," she sighed licking her lips.

Maggie's pelvis instinctively rose to meet her tongue when she went in again. This time, she licked half way and waggled her tongue before continuing. Encouraged by Maggie's reaction, the seduction continued. "You liked that, Principal Turner?" She repeated the lick and waggle.

Maggie gasped, "Oh, yes."

"I love the taste your sweet pussy, Principal Turner." She did it again.

"Oh Taisha, your tongue..." She breathed heavier.

"You're so warm and soft on my tongue. I don't ever want to stop." She tongued her again.

"Hoh, Taisha." Her voice went higher and more desperate.

"I'm so glad, you trust me, Principal Turner." Another lick and waggle. "I love pleasuring you."

"Oh yes." Maggie sighed. Taisha kept her eye locked on Maggie's and she was unable to look away.

The beautiful ebony temptress reached into her so deeply on so many levels, she was powerless to resist... She no longer wanted to resist. She loved the freedom that came with completely dropping her defenses.

"I love how you let me know what you like, Principal Turner," said Taisha, as she pressed her lips against Maggie's labia and pushed her tongue inside.

"Oh that's..." She tensed as Taisha's tongue moved in and out. "...so good Taaaaaishaaaaa."

Taisha pulled out and just looked at Maggie.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, Taisha." Maggie swallowed hard, trembling, wanting that tongue back and trying to imagine a thousand ways...

"Principal Turner, I need you to cum in my mouth. You tell me when I hit the spot." Her predator eyes came back as she pressed into Maggie's steaming pussy.

Maggie brought her left foot onto the table for support and let her right hang off. As Taisha's tongue entered her, she spread herself wide offering herself to those hungry eyes.

She panted rapidly. "Oh, oh Ta... isha."

Taisha smiled while she wiggled her tongue up and down and side to side, savoring the taste as Maggie's legs trembled.

Maggie suddenly felt like her blouse was suffocating her. She wanted it gone. She wanted to be naked before Taisha, totally free and totally exposed. Then, Taisha began looping her tongue lapping her pussy in large circles without retracting it. Maggie pressed herself against the swirling tongue. "Oh my g... Taisha baby. Oohhhhhhhh."

Her juices were flooding Taisha's tongue, reinforcing her need to fulfill the fantasy she had carried all these years. Her tongue increased its speed and firmness lapping at Maggie's clit.

"Oh Taisha, right there! Ooooohhhhhhh!" Her head rolled back, and she collapsed down, leaned on her elbows and raised her pelvis. "Taiiiiiiisha, oh yes feels so... " Tying to keep quiet, she gritted her teeth and began to vibrate her pelvis up and down as quickly as it could move it. "Right there, right there, right there." She grunted at rapid fire pace.

Maggie looked down at her as her orgasm hit hard. Taisha felt such a rush of power seeing the look of complete ecstasy on Maggie's face. Again, she smiled, and her tongue sped up.

Giving a guttural growl, Maggie thumped her upper body down flat on the table, with her arms extended palms down next to her hips. She raised her ass just off the table and continued her machined gun like tiny pelvic thrusts. Taisha could feel it in her own pussy in awe of Maggie's stamina.

"Oh... right... there. Oh... right... there. Oh... right... there. Oh... right... there," she grunted in complete bliss.

Her hot cum flooded Taisha's lips and tongue as Maggie did as commanded and came in her mouth. As the orgasm subsided, Maggie began to move her pelvis up and down much more slowly, rubbing herself from clit to taint against Taisha's face from nose to chin.

Taisha's tongue stiffened but never stopped wiggling and probing, inducing another wave of orgasmic pleasure. Her body convulsed as her hips kept their slower steady rhythm. "Oh, Taisha how? Oh Ba...by Please. Oh ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, aaaaahhhhhhhhh."

Finally, she collapsed completely, her whole-body limp and spent. She stared at the ceiling, catching her breath as Taisha's tongue continue to slowly lap her up. After a moment, she picked her head up to look at Taisha. Her eyes still fixed on Maggie over her trimmed brown bush.

Taisha took a breath and said. "I don't ever wanna stop." Then she resumed licking Maggie clean.

"Ooooohhh Please don't," sighed Maggie.

They both heard the janitorial cart rolling down the hall and then stop. They waited a few seconds and then the knob to Maggie's door jiggled.

"Hey Charlie, the safety bolt's on. I'll be wrapping up and be out in few," Maggie said as calmly as she could.

Taisha jumped up like a jack in the box. They quickly grabbed Maggie's clothes and got her together. Then Taisha took her hands again, pulling her close. "Principal Turner, you are amazing, I thank you for making a fantasy pale to reality. And thank you for trusting me."

Maggie kissed her long and deep tasting her own juices. She realized how one-sided this night had been. "I really need to return the favor, will you please let me try?"

"In due time, Principal Turner. But right now, it's about me pleasuring you. We'll be more careful in the future, I promise." Taisha smiled.

"Agreed, the house is ours on Sunday, I can reciprocate then." She grinned playfully.

"I will let you know when it's time, Principal Turner, you have so much more to learn first, trust me. Now I'd better exit first and you can follow after an appropriate pause."

She gave Maggie a firm kiss with a brush of her tongue, strutted to the door and smiled back over her shoulder as she left.

Maggie pondered what exactly she meant, "So much more to learn..." She looked at the monstrously gaudy conference table she hated before this week. Now she would never want to replace it.