The Principal's Turn - Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She convinced herself it wouldn't come to that. Taisha was a sensible intelligent woman and would understand it could never happen again. When she put herself at ease a bit, her mind pulled her back to that moment she could feel Taisha's breath on her neck as they came together. Maggie had never felt so powerful sexually, as that moment she felt Taisha cumming in her pants.

Her pussy tingled as she kicked her legs. She sped up, forcing those thoughts out of her head. She swam two laps at full speed and when she felt her mind cleared, she finished with two slow and steady laps.

When she stood up, she was startled to see Taisha. "Woo, scared me!" she said putting her hand to her heart. Taisha was wearing powder blue statin pajama, shorts and button down top.

Taisha stood up and stepped toward Maggie. "Sorry, it was such a beautiful morning I thought I would have my coffee outside. I didn't mean to scare you."

Maggie's heart raced as she tried to compose herself. She was dumfounded at Taisha's uncanny knack of knowing when to show up, or say something at the right moment, to leave her speechless. Her dark skin shimmered like the blue satin pajamas in the morning sunlight. She realized she was blushing but could not help herself.

"What are you thinking about, Ms. Turner?" she asked in a soft voice that sent a chill down her spine.

"I, uh..." Maggie was flustered and trying to think of the words she had just practiced. Her inner voice tried to shake her out of it. "Do it now! You need to do it now!" said the voice in her head.

She climbed out of the pool and looked at Taisha. She wanted to say they needed to talk but she suddenly felt the urge to slide her hair aside and kiss her neck. As she imagined that, she felt a wave of warmth through her pussy. Realizing she was staring at Taisha and not talking, she turned redder by the second. "I, uh, we should..."

At that moment, the slider opened, and Sam stepped through it. He had just noticed them talking and with a mixture of guilt and fear, thought he had better get out there to hear what they were talking about.

He woke with a headache from the wine and hadn't even noticed when Maggie came home last night. Based on the covers being pulled back and pillows looking used, he knew she had slept in the bed, but that was it.

"Good morning, ladies, you're up and at it early." He looked at Maggie. "I trust it went well with your meeting last night?"

"It did, the tag fee will be on the ballot and I will get to appear in a commercial or two. I'm cautiously optimistic. I think the economy is good and voters might just see the need and vote it in." Maggie continued. "I saw you made stew last night." She looked at Taisha. "What did you think?"

Both Sam and Taisha looked surprised, but Taisha played it cool. "It was delicious. I somehow managed to mooch another free meal, thank you."

"I knew you had the late dinner planned, so I asked Taisha to join me." He tried to play it calm, but to Maggie, he sounded like a little boy with his hand in the cookie jar.

Maggie noticed the empty bottles of wine in the trash in addition to the open one in the fridge. Also, the dishes in the sink made it clear there were two for dinner last night. Although the amount of wine did make her wonder, she decided to put them at ease. "I'm glad you did, Sam, I felt bad abandoning you last night. And there's a lot left over for lunch today. Isn't his stew the best, Taisha?"

"Yes ma'am, it was," said Taisha, disappointed Sam interrupted her discussion with Maggie.

"I must say, Taisha, you look much better than I feel this morning. I should have stopped with three glasses of wine. Though it did make for some interesting after-dinner conversation." When he saw the look on Taisha's face, he realized he had stepped in it. He meant for an inside joke, but he was pretty sure Taisha was afraid he was going to blurt something out about the conversation details. At the same time, he now had to explain what he meant to Maggie.

When Maggie noticed the expression on Taisha's face, she whipped her head to look at Sam who was clearly trying to signal Taisha with his facial expressions. Sam went full on deer in the headlight when he saw the anger building in Maggie.

It was like something out of a cartoon. Principal Turner's face seemed to turn from white to red, raising like water in a glass from her chin moving up to her forehead. Taisha had to do something quick.

"Yep, Sam had to be drunk to ask so many questions about Nigerian Gods. We must have talked for an hour on their origins and back stories," said Taisha.

"Ever since she gave you those gifts from Nigeria, I was fascinated. I had never heard anything about their culture. Last night she introduced me to Eshu, the God of Virility. I had no idea they have over 400 Gods. I should show you the carving she gave me. It's fascinating." He smiled

"I need to get ready for work. Taisha would you like to carpool this morning?" asked Maggie, walking to the house.

"I should probably drive..."

"Nonsense, I should be done at the normal time today and we can come home together too. You'll ride with me. Be ready in 35 minutes." She closed the slider behind her.

After an awkward silence, Sam asked Taisha. "Is everything okay?"

She wanted to say. "It was until you showed up," but bit her tongue. "Yeah, I better get ready too."

Sam stood there stunned. "What a dumbass you are, Sammy Boy," he said to himself. He opted to lay low until Maggie left. He waited in the kitchen until her heard her coming down the steps and immediately walked up.

He tried to give Maggie a walk by peck as they passed but she kept walking. "Have a good day," he said slinking into the bedroom.

When he heard them drive off, he tossed himself on the bed and exhaled loudly. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Sam? Could you be any fucking dumber?"

Taisha sat quietly as Maggie pulled the car out of the driveway. "Sam is such a sad liar. Did something happen last night?" asked a flustered Maggie.

"Nothing I can't handle, Ms. Turner."

"So, he came on to you?" She looked at Taisha with a disgusted look.

"As you said, Ms. Turner, he is harmless. I've had my share of curious white men, but as you know my interests are... elsewhere," she said, trying to read Maggie's reaction.

"Yes, I am aware of that, and that is something we need to talk about Taisha. I think Tuesday evening caught us both by surprise. And I think we both know that behavior was wholly inappropriate by both of us." She looked at Taisha briefly then returned her eyes to the road. "I care very much for you, Ms. Smith, and you have a bright future ahead. I'm so proud you chose education as your career path. But I have to apologies if somehow my actions lead you to believe I was interested in an intimate relationship."

Taisha resisted the urge to respond, opting to just listen.

"I'm not pointing fingers and I fully admit, I had a moment of weakness and poor judgement. But I hope we are friends enough and adult enough to chalk it up to just that, a moment of poor judgment, and move on. Please tell me we can do that." Maggie looked at her seriously.

Taisha smiled. "Of course, we could do that, Ms. Turner, if that's what you really want."

Maggie breathed a sigh of relief.

"But we both know that's not what you really want. You call it a moment, Ms. Turner, but is it really just a moment? I recognized the look on your face this morning at the pool."

"You startled me..."

"Ms. Turner, please. That was a look of a young passionate woman startled by someone she was thinking about. A woman overwhelmed by the strength of that desire, and not sure she could control it if she wanted to."

"Taisha, please, I'm sorry but, that's not how it is..."

She leaned her head close to Maggie and whispered, "One finger, Ms. Turner. All that pleasure from one finger. You can honestly tell me you haven't replayed that 'moment' over and over in your head? And what about the second time? That makes it a bit more than a moment, doesn't it?"

Maggie's eyes closed briefly as Taisha's words threatened to tear down her defenses. It felt like Taisha could read her thoughts. She had replayed it over and over. Wondering what she meant by a thousand ways to pleasure her. Taisha brought her to climax twice in just minutes with just one finger.

Oh, but it wasn't just that one finger. The way she talked to her made Maggie's whole body come alive. Her pussy tingled liked a thousand tiny fingers tickling her. Taisha stirred so much passion in her and she feared the dam would burst. Deep inside, part of her wanted it too. Taisha made her want to release all her inhibitions and surrender to her lustful thoughts and feelings.

"We're passing the park, Ms. Turner. There's no one there right now. Tell me you don't want to pull over, park and let me slide my hand under your dress..."

Maggie could hardly breath, and she could feel the heat building between her legs.

"Taisha, please!" She tried to speak sternly, but her voice cracked, and Taisha could see the desperation on her face.

"For two days, I've been thinking about nothing but how it felt inside you, Ms. Turner. Imagine two fingers..." Maggie's breathing was labored, and she had a death grip on the wheel. "A thousand ways of pleasuring you, Principal Turner. Why would you not want to experience that? We can start right now, just pull over."

Maggie maintained her grip on the wheel, knowing, if she relaxed, her hands would tremble. She pictured pulling over, spreading her legs, and letting Taisha have her way. The turn in was approaching, she was warm and wet just thinking about Taisha touching her again. They could still be to school in plenty of time... But she stayed the course and drove past.

"You were thinking about it. It's only been thirty-six hours since our encounter. Imagine how much more you'll need it tomorrow, Ms. Turner. You can't keep all that hunger bottled up or it will keep growing inside of you until it overwhelms you. I can help you with that. You deserve to have that hunger satisfied, Principal Turner."

"I told you, Taisha, it can't happen again. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Principal Turner, I am very patient," said Taisha as she turned to look out the window.

When they arrived at the school, they walked in without words. Maggie turned quickly toward her office. "Have a great day, Ms. Smith, I'll see you at four, good?"

"Yes, at four," said Taisha. She hoped she was still reading her correctly. If not, the relationship may very well be ruined.

As she headed to her class room, she saw Ms. Richards waiting at Maggie's office. The sinking feeling in her gut grew. All she needed was Liz poking her little nose into things, including up Principal Turner's ass.

"Good morning, Ms. Turner, I missed you after the meeting last night. I saw you left with the Chairman. Congratulations, you gave a wonderful presentation. I just wanted to let you know I will do anything I can to help the cause. Please let me know if there is anything your need."

"Thanks, Ms. Richards, I have a meeting this Saturday with the Board of Education Committee on Finance and we will be laying out plans for the campaign. I'll know more after that. But we will need as many volunteers as we can get," said Maggie with a halfhearted smile.

"Oh yeah, you'll never guess who I ran into at the meeting last night. Manuel Espinosa. The opportunity at the Christian school did not work out and he was very excited about possibly being considered for Mr. Cheswick's slot. He taught Social Studies for four years in Conway and he's been a sub for two years here."

"Thanks, Ms. Richards, that's good to know." That was another cold slap to start the day. By all measures, he should be in line ahead of Taisha to replace Cheswick. But now it would look to Taisha like Maggie was being vindictive and taking back the carrot she had dangled.

"He's available today for an interview," added Liz.

"Great, thanks, Ms. Richards," said Maggie with a sarcastic tone.

As she entered her office, her secretary told her she had a message from Mr. Espinosa regarding the social studies teacher position. She took the message note and dialed the number. Manuel answered immediately they spoke for several minutes as she pulled up her calendar. She had no openings until 4PM, so scheduled him for then.

The morning went quickly and at noon, she looked for Taisha in the teacher's lounge. "I had an appointment come up at four, so, if you like, you can drive my car home and Sam can come get me later..."

"That's not necessary. I have some prep work I can do. I don't mind waiting for you," replied Taisha.

She thought to herself. "Great Taisha, now she's afraid to ride with you!"

It occurred to Maggie a likely scenario after her interview would be to have Manuel spend the day with Mr. Cheswick the tomorrow so he could get some time with him. It that were the case, she would have to tell Taisha the bad news tonight.

Maggie touched her forearm. "Thank you, Ms. Smith, I'll text you after the meeting is over, and we'll head out."

That put Taisha at ease, that at least Maggie wasn't avoiding her.

Until Liz "no couth" Richards popped up again. "Hi Ms. Turner, Manuel told me he has an interview with you this afternoon. He'll be a perfect replacement for Mr. Cheswick." She grinned, adding a little sneer in Taisha's direction out of Maggie's line of sight.

Taisha's blood boiled at the little bitch's attitude toward her, wondering what she did to piss her off. Was she a racist or just a boot-licking little bitch? She thought it was the latter, since none of the other teachers seemed to line up to spend time with her.

"Ms. Richards, there have been no decisions made regarding that position and the list of candidates all deserve fair consideration and privacy during the process, thank you."

"Oh, sorry I was so loud there. Thanks, Ms. Turner, I know you'll pick the best person for the job and follow protocol," she said, taking a seat to read a magazine.

The rest of the day, Taisha contemplated what that would mean regarding the position. She hoped that she would still get the interim role. She had already arranged to spend time with Mr. Cheswick the next day.

Around 4:30PM, she went to the supply closet to look for some of the social studies text books to help prep for the interim spot. On the way, she walked past Liz Richards' classroom and saw her talking to a young man she didn't know.

"Congratulations, Michael, eighteen is a big milestone," she said, looking at him from across her desk.

"Tomorrow I'm officially an adult..."

Taisha kept going and they faded from earshot.

When she returned with the books the young man was walking out of her classroom backwards, looking back at Ms. Richards with a broad enthusiastic smile. "Tomorrow..." He said pointing back into her room.

Then he practically skipped down the hall and jumped and touched the ceiling with his outstretched hand. Taisha thought the boy looked like he was smitten by Ms. Richards. When she walked by the doorway, Ms. Richards, sported an equally enthusiastic smile, up until she noticed Taisha. The smile vanished quickly, replaced by the contemptuous scowl she sported whenever Taisha was near.

Taisha kept walking and returned to her desk to prepare for tomorrow. It was not until almost six that she finally got the text from Maggie.

Maggie: Sorry, it's so late but my meeting went long. Come to my office and we can talk about some new developments.

Taisha: No problem. I've been busy. See you in a few.

After Maggie sent the text, she looked at the chair at the end of the conference table, causing yet another rush of heat through her lower abdomen. She struggled throughout the day, trying to remain strong, but her mind frequently turned back to Tuesday night in that chair. Taisha's touch seemed to melt away everything else but the connection between them. That one little finger touched every cell in her body with as rush of energy that left her with a compulsive need for more.

Taisha planted the seed in her mind, that the need would grow, and she seemed to be right. The tickle between her legs was relentless. Her stomach was in a constant state of butterflies. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly pulling herself together.

She jumped when Taisha knocked, took another deep breath, and told her to come in.

When Taisha opened the door, she saw Maggie walking around her desk toward the conference table and smiled at the thought of Tuesday night.

Maggie wore a black pleated skirt that hung just past her knees with a sleeveless white button-down blouse. Her outfit seemed to accentuate her slender figure beautifully. Hoping for a repeat of Tuesday, Taisha closed the door and reached for the safety bolt lock on the door.

"Taisha, please leave the door unlocked," said Maggie calmly.

She could not risk permanently alienating Principal Turner, so close to the dream, she had to force herself to be patient. Maggie had let her hair down and brushed it out. It looked so soft and almost golden brown in the light. Taisha tried not to think about sliding it away and kissing her neck. But could not shake the image, and the thought of breathing her perfume...

Maggie sat in the chair at the head of the table. "The chair." Then she pointed at the first chair at the side of the table. "Have a seat, Ms. Smith."

Taisha noted she called her by the first name a moment ago.

"How was your day today?" asked Maggie.

She smiled. "It was... gratifying." She lay her cell phone on the table.

"Good to hear. Mine was a bit trying. I was contacted by one of our more experienced substitute teachers today with experience in High School Social Studies teaching. It was not someone I sought out, but he heard about Mr. Cheswick's retirement and wants the position. Based on his experience and qualifications..."

Taisha fumed again at Liz's handy work. "I understand, Ms. Turner, I'm the newbie and need to pay my dues. I knew the interim spot was going to be temporary at best. I assume, they will be the interim replacement until it's made official."

"Yes, that's the best scenario for the students," said Maggie. Manuel Espinosa has been trying for full time for over two years and has had over ten years teaching experience. Policy requires his seniority gives him first choice."

"I know, Principal Turner, I'm okay, trust me..."

"The good news is, he is not available until a week from Monday, so you get to fill in through next Friday." She said with a consolatory smile.

Taisha's phone rang and Sam Turner popped up on the screen. She flinched but remained calm. "He must wonder where you're at."

"I sent him a text..."

"I'll let it go to voicemail."

"No, answer it," said Maggie firmly. "Put it on speaker."

Taisha smiled. "Are you sure? You may not like what..."

"Do it!"

She pushed the button. "Hi, Sam."

"I've been thinking about this morning, are we okay?"

Taisha looked at Maggie and hit mute. "What are we doing?"

"I want him to hang himself..."

She unmuted. "We're okay. You made kind of an ass of yourself in front of your wife. Like a school boy with a crush and boner he can't hide."

"Am I on speaker?"

She took him off and picked up the phone. "Yeah, I was putting quizzes together and needed two hands. You're off now."

She held the phone away from her ear. "I'm waiting for your wife. She had a meeting that ran late. We should be home soon."

"I won't keep you, but I needed to talk to you. I had too much wine last night and I acted inappropriately. I'm sorry and when Maggie comes home, I plan on apologizing to her too. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, Mr. Turner," she said a bit sarcastically.