The Prison Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second prisoner waited for the light to go on before entering the confessional. She followed the format that had been told her and then started off with her story about the time she had been set upon by a gang of youths in the woods who had stripped her and then forced her to pleasure them in different ways. Being fucked in her cunt and asshole, licking the sperm up and cleaning their cocks. She had a short but stubbly bit of a branch shoved up her cunt and finally they had pushed her into a nettle patch. They had left but pissed all over her clothes before they went. After extracting the branch from her cunt she had started to dress.

She was interrupted by the hatch being opened and the cock sticking through. She found that sucking a real cock to be exciting and was happy to receive the sperm at the end. She left the confessional with the same penance as the previous occupant. Kneeling on the rice for fifteen minutes or less was vastly better than ten strokes of the strap.

****

It was the final day of the new prisoner's probation period and five of the six partnerships had now been formally signed up. It was the two prisoners who had received demerits and consequently received 10 strokes of the strap who had not yet agreed anything. Not too surprisingly nobody wanted to partner someone who was likely to incur punishments which were also then handed out to their partner. So the two were pushed into signing up for one another as they had no other choice. The wardens had agreed that on the final day of probation they could remove the butt plugs as the large plugs had now had a full day of stretching. What remained was the allocation as to which block they would be assigned. Sandra and Eve had reviewed the line-up of the new prisoner partnerships and their hair styles. Those who had paired with an existing prisoner automatically joined her block. It was only two partnerships that need assigning and they ended up being allocated to the block with the fewest prisoners. There was going to be some hair dyeing and re-styling if certain inmates wished to avoid a trip to the discipline rooms.

*****

Patty sensed when she entered the office a few days later that something was in the air. A sixth sense with nothing to prove or disprove it but a strong feel that something was going to happen. When she went through into Sandra's office she saw straight away that the post that Sandra's predecessor had created and which had been in the storage cupboard was back in its position next to Sandra's chair. It wasn't going to be there just for show, it was going to be brought back into action and the odds on favourite was that she was going to be the one to make its acquaintance. There was a feeling that swept through her akin to when she had been at school and the teacher had told her to stay behind after classes. The butterflies in the stomach took to the air and yet somehow she felt a touch of excitement. As a child she had remembered other times when that feeling had caused a small trickle of urine to escape and spread its warmth then dampness between her legs. But best not to jump the gun as the post might be intended for something else.

"I want you in my office immediately Patty."

Sandra's words rather endorsed the feeling of dread.

"Close the door and come over to this post."

"Take that silly thong off and stand there. Spread your legs and lean slightly forward."

"Don't move away girl, you've had far bigger things up that cunt of yours."

Sandra turned the handle on the post that operated the pole that was moving upwards. The top of the pole was slowly disappearing up Patty's cunt. A couple more turns of the handle would see the pole reaching as far as it would go without causing an injury. She leaned down and clipped the manacles around Patty's ankles to the base of the post. Now Patty wold have no choice other than to stand upright. With her legs secured how could she get the pole out of her cunt unless she was released? That wasn't going to happen for a while though. Anybody entering the office would see nothing unusual in a secretary standing beside her boss. The tunic dress lifted up at the back with clips would not be noticed.

This had been another device that one of her predecessors had installed. It was a very simple device with the post, the winding handle and the pole that moved up or down depending on which way the handle was turned. Covering the top of the pole was a medium sized dildo which Sandra had managed to change over to something similar except with four electrodes around the head of the cock and four more around the base. The remote controlled switch fired up the battery pack in the head of the dildo and delivered shocks that coursed down from the head of the dildo to the base. What also was good about the design of the post was that it could be slotted into a number of special holes in the floor that made the post solid. There were a couple of special holes by Sandra's desk, another one near the corner of the room and finally one behind Patty's desk. When not in use these holes had a cover.

"Patty I've rather neglected you lately and I need to spend some quality time with you."

Sandra sat in her chair and stroked the bare bottom.

"I sense that you also feel a need for stricter control, so from today that is what is going to happen. You can't move off that post unless I wind the handle down but I'm not going to do that until I feel happy that you are feeling obedient and wanting this higher level of discipline. And this will be a test for both of us. Now I should just tell you that I've made a few adjustments to the pole. The main one being that it can now conduct an electrical charge. If I press this button and hold it down, I bet that you will feel something like an electric shock in your cunt. So let's give that a try."

Patty's hand raced to touch her cunt and she leaned forward as far as she could in an attempt to alleviate the biting of the electric current inside her.

"No need to tell me Patty but I know that must have been painful. Let's try it again just to be sure."

Patty was powerless to prevent the surge of current that made it feel as if sharp teeth had bitten into her tender inner flesh. Not knowing how long this torment was going to continue was equally concerning.

"I shall of course wonder whether the electric shock is better or worse in your cunt or up your ass. If you are a good girl we could try that tomorrow. Something to get to the bottom of anyway if you'll pardon the pun."

Sandra put her hand back on Patty's bottom, letting her finger tips push their way deeper into the cleft until her middle finger came up against the hidden rosebud. She waggled it a few times before pushing harder against the orifice. It wasn't going to go further unless either Patty relaxed or else Sandra used some lubricant. Sandra opted for another solution by briefly pressing the button on the little control box and then taking advantage of Patty's reaction to the shock to push her finger up into the rectum. With no lubrication, Sandra knew exactly what it would feel like. She pulled the finger out and then standing up from her chair went round to face Patty.

"Lick it."

She held the finger that had just penetrated the anus up to Patty's mouth and touched her lips. The mouth opened and Patty's tongue poked out to do what she had been told. Sandra put the finger further forward and right into Patty's mouth before slowly withdrawing it. Sitting back again in her chair she reached for some lubricant and put some on the finger. A moment later the finger was back where it had been but this time it was joined by its neighbour. Sandra moved the digits back and forth.

"Do you like me doing this, Patty? And I want an honest answer."

"It's ok Ma'am. It can feel quite nice."

"Well I must spend longer in the future with my fingers there. Maybe if I take some time I might even manage to get all my fingers nestling in that nice warm hole. And if I was to take even more time maybe my whole hand might find its way inside you. Would you like that?"

"I don't think so Ma'am. Your hand is too large and I'll never stretch that much."

"Maybe this is something we should work on then Patty. Getting your little asshole to stretch nice and wide. It will be a test of your obedience if you were to practice on your own. Wouldn't it?"

"I suppose so, Ma'am."

"And would you do it for me without any pressure from me? Stretching yourself because you know it would please me?"

"I can try, Ma'am."

"I shall get something for you to use. Now tell me how much you liked pushing all those anal balls up inside you the other night and while you do so why don't you put your hand down to your clit and play with it. If you can make yourself cum whilst doing so, then I'll release you from the post otherwise you will have to stand here until lunchtime and who knows how many times I'll press the shock button. "

*****

There was a certain type of prisoner who was likely to end up becoming part of the select group that the warden's picked on for fun. Generally it was the ones who seemed keen to avoid confrontation and punishments and to follow the rules in the hope that they would complete their sentences unnoticed. The prisoners who tended to stick up for themselves and be the ones able to wangle favours from fellow inmates were invariably left alone by the wardens. It wasn't a case of bullying when a warden selected a couple of favourites from the women in a particular block as very often these favourites ended up being given the cushier jobs in the prison. Like Patty, they had to endure certain punishments and humiliations, but most thought it worthwhile if it meant avoiding working in the fields every day.

Warden Helen Evans had two prisoners who ticked the right boxes for her. As it happened they were a partnership and she was able to control them very easily. Helen would often have either one or both of them serve her during an evening so when she saw the governor's message about scissoring she immediately put forward Grace and Rosie forward as candidates for a demonstration. She knew that her girl's as she called them would find it difficult getting turned on with a crowd watching, but with a few threats she knew they would do it. It would be good for them to have a dose of public humiliation. Things had actually gone a bit stale with the two prisoners and she was keen to try and get playtime with them to be more interesting. With Eve suddenly appearing and coming under her control, she knew things were really looking up. So far she had pushed Eve much further than she had expected the deputy governor to go, and she certainly wasn't going to let up now.

She had plans for Eve. It was Grace and Rosie who Eve had sucked off the other night but with them all being blindfolded, none of them knew. The three would be spending a lot of time together over the coming weeks. It wasn't always easy though to arrange things. The shift patterns were the early one from 5.30am through to 1.30pm and the late from 1.30pm through to 10pm. There was also one further shift from 10pm through till 5.30am which was the graveyard shift but only one warden was required for this. To have an evening session with Grace and Rosie, Helen had to be on the late shift and that happened every other week. With Eve however having a room in the same block, meant that she could generally do far more and with less restriction. After the hard session with Eve when Helen had been on the late shift, she had left Eve alone for a couple of days in order to allow the bruising on the woman's bottom to recover but after that in the evenings she had made Eve come to bed with her and suck her off before pushing her out to return to her own bed.

What however Helen really wanted was to get Eve positioned so that she couldn't just walk away from the relationship. She needed some leverage. The most obvious was to take some photos but for that to work Helen would have to get an understanding of Eve's family and be sure that compromising pictures would actually be something that Eve would do anything to prevent. An alternative might be something from Eve's past that she wouldn't want Sandra to know about or indeed someone higher up in the prison service than Sandra. Something that would threaten her job. In the end it was all very easy. During an evening session with Eve in her bedroom, after getting oral from the woman Helen jokingly said something about what if their parents could see them having sex. Helen had made up some story about just how awful her own parents would feel and that she wouldn't be able to show her face back in her home village and Eve said it would be much the same with her. Her father had a heart condition and if he saw indecent pictures of his daughter then it might well give him another heart attack. On another occasion Helen found out the area where her father lived and also managed to find an email address for him on Eve's mobile. She had inadvertently left it unlocked and Helen had quickly spotted it. A moment or two later Eve's entire contact list had been copied over to Helen's laptop. She now had half the leverage and she just needed some photos to complete her mission.

*****

Sandra came back from the store cupboard and let Patty free from the post, where she had spent the last couple of hours not having managed to orgasm in the short time that Sandra had given her.

"Here is just the thing for your training. You can sit on it at your desk each day and gradually expand yourself as you said you would."

The thing in question was a hard silicon cone shaped butt plug. With the taper, Patty would be able to sit on it with some support under her bottom and let herself sink down as far as she could. With some slight bearing down the anus would gradually expand a bit further and over a period of a week or so, she would end up being able to take a lot bigger object.

"Now off you go for lunch."

Once Patty had left with the new butt plug, Sandra settled down to do a job she had been meaning to do since the freighter had called. She had collected the various lubricant dispensers from the prison blocks and the discipline rooms already and now she needed to refill them. Taking a large container of the basic lubricant from the cupboard she opened the safe and took out a small packet which the captain had given her. She poured a generous amount of the lube into a mixing bowl then taking a teaspoon, took a full scoop of the white powder in the packet and mixed it in thoroughly before filling the individual dispensers. They were all marked with a label denoting that the contents were special and by special it meant that the user would get rather a hefty stimulant. She put the powder back in the safe and then took the dispensers back to where she had got them from. The wardens were all fully aware that the lube was doctored and none of them had ever voiced a concern. Making a prisoner go from being sexually reluctant to wanting a serious fucking was very useful, and particularly for the prisoners who masturbated on camera.

The special session planned for that evening would definitely require the lube. Sandra re-checked that the discipline room 4 was reserved and that prisoners Grace and Rosie who had been recommended by Warden Evans would be in action at 7pm and that another couple still to be decided by Warden Knight would perform at 8pm. There didn't appear to be any prisoners up for detention that evening although there were four names down on the list for receiving the strap.

*****

Helen had spent an hour the previous evening having Grace and Rosie scissor. She had got them to try out different positions so that their cunts not only came into close contact but one of them at least could rub herself hard against the other. Having worked out the best positions Helen then selected the one that was going to give the best camera angle and drummed it into the two women that she was expecting them to put on a very good display the following evening. An orgasm was not optional it was compulsory. They would have thirty minutes to do their thing which should include a bit of foreplay and kissing before the scissoring started. If they let Helen down in any way then they would be guaranteed that each would move from discipline room 4 to room 1 to receive a minimum of fifteen strokes of the strap.

Just before 7pm Grace and Rosie stood outside room 4. To say they were nervous would be an understatement as they could easily hear the crack of the strap dealing its punishing blow to some poor inmate's bottom in a nearby room. Neither wanted to end up in the same situation. The duty warden unlocked the door and ushered them into the room.

"Time for your pleasure session, ladies. Strip off your clothes and then rub some of this lubricant into your cunts. We don't want you getting sore."

The warden watched as the women readied themselves, making sure that the lube had been well rubbed in.

"Let's see some good lesbian action tonight so tongues down one another's throats, some breast fondling and then you scissor for us. Get on the bed and be ready for the ping noise and then begin. And make sure that you show your cunts to the cameras."

*****

Forty minutes later the women left the room somewhat exhausted. Neither had found it easy to orgasm but they managed in the end with Rosie actually squirting a decent jet all over Grace. Once dressed they made they made their way back to their prison block, passing on the way two other inmates heading to the discipline room no doubt to also give a demonstration.

Sandra had watched the performance for a while and was particularly pleased at how well the two inmates had been instructed. There was plenty of good film footage showing the mutual rubbing and the labia to labia contact. The performance by the other inmates was not as good. The women both orgasmed and it was obvious that they were rubbing away but there wasn't really any footage showing the close up of the two cunts. At least the wardens would be able to watch and give their opinion about whether the inmates should use this technique more often.

Helen had watched the performance from her bedroom. Eve couldn't actually see the performance as she had her head between Helen's legs and was pleasuring her whilst it was going on.

"Now that's lucky that the girls performed properly as otherwise you all would have felt the strap. No reason why you should have been excluded even if you weren't there. So, how is my prisoner enjoying servicing me?"

"Thank you Miss, I'm very happy and I hope I'm doing it how you like."

"Yes you are quite good at it but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try a bit harder. We want you to be the best prisoner who enjoys making her warden very happy and who is obedient to all her commands. And I want you to experience it all. So I set you little duties to perform but I have to discipline you when you don't obey, don't I?"

"Yes, Miss. I want to follow your commands. I'm already wearing the panties and the prison bra, and I'm following your rules about the toilet visits. "

"Well there are a couple of more things that I want you to do. When a prisoner arrives here on the first day, what does she have to do first of all?"

Eve thought for a moment before answering.

"Fill in some forms, Miss."

"Very good. And so tonight before you go to bed that is what you are going to do. I want exactly what the latest batch of inmates filled in. You fill them in by hand and sign them and you can give me them tomorrow morning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss."

"And tomorrow morning early I want you to start doing some exercise. You could do with losing some weight and keeping fit. You can spend forty five minutes jogging on the treadmill in the fitness room. I've got a prison leotard that you will wear. At that time in the morning nobody will disturb you. I will check the treadmill later that you have actually done the correct amount of time and also kept up a good pace. After the exercise take a nice cold shower for five minutes. And as I said you can bring me the forms sometime soon after that. Is that clear."

1...45678...41