The Prison Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Patty's evening was similar to the previous evening but before bedtime she had mentioned to Gwendoline that the governor had given her a veiled warning that unless she started to fuck Gwendoline's ass more frequently, demerits were likely to be handed out. Gwendoline never seemed to mind when wearing the strap-on to fuck both Patty's cunt and ass but obviously didn't enjoy receiving anal sex herself. She did however accept the situation. So later that evening after they had spent a long time in the 69 position lapping away at one another's cunts, Patty strapped the dildo on, lubricated it and Gwendoline's anus and had then spent a good half hour fucking her. For the first time she got quite turned on by the short end of the dildo that was designed to stimulate the wearer of the strap-on. As it rubbed her clitoris it began to turn her on and she moved faster and more vigorously ensuring that Gwendoline felt the effects. Patty knew full well that next time she was the recipient, she would get just the same treatment.

CHAPTER 3

The next day was largely uneventful. The new inmates followed the same routine as the previous day. The same sized butt plugs stayed in place. Sandra and Eve were occupied all day at meetings at the farm and in the village and only returned in the early evening. Patty had the farm records to input which took her not only the morning but also the afternoon. She of course was the only one with an appointment that evening and that was in discipline room 4 at 7pm and shortly before that time she was waiting outside the door.

The warder who opened the door to the room and who ushered her inside explained that Patty was to wear the sheer red frilly baby doll nightie along with the rather frilly red thong. She was to insert the ear plug and follow instructions that were given. Once she was dressed she was to put plenty of the lubricant up into her vagina and also her anus then kneel up on the bed and wait. The warden left the room, locking it from the outside. Patty stripped off and put the frilly items on. She noticed that on the blackboard at the top of the bed her name had been written in capital letters. With the earphone in place she knelt on the bed. The previous time she had been in this room she had just been given a dildo and been told to spend half an hour cavorting about naked on the bed showing off her cunt and ass to the cameras pointed at the bed, shoving the dildo up both passages and then sucking the dildo provocatively. When the clock on the wall reached a certain time she had to lie back on the bed and use her fingers and the dildo to masturbate until she orgasmed. She then showed off her wet cunt by putting her fingers up before licking her juices off. Once that was done she stopped and got dressed. All that had to be completed within a set time period of around one hour.

The earphone clicked a few times and then she was given her first instruction.

"If you can hear this Patty, lift your right hand up." That was easy enough to do.

"Tonight you are going to give a 45 minute show. You have some nice toys to play with on the little table beside the bed and they must be used a lot. There is also a small jar of liquid that will be used at some point during your show. You will be expected to smile at the camera and make out that you are a complete slut. You will make it appear that you do this sort of thing all the time. You will masturbate to orgasm at least once and the evidence of that must be displayed to the camera. Further instructions will be given as the session progresses. Your session will start when you hear the ping."

The ping came almost immediately and Patty started her session by looking towards the cameras and blowing a little kiss towards them. She then slowly knelt up and when upright cupped both of her breasts and smiled at the camera. She moved her hands on the breasts to make it look as if she was almost juggling with them. Moving her legs apart she moved a hand down from her breast down towards her cunt which she rubbed playfully and gave another smile to the cameras. She knelt back down and swivelled around so that her back was facing the cameras and then slowly leaned forward as if on all fours. Her bottom was almost certainly now exposed and she continued the play by spreading her legs apart pushing her shoulders down to the bed and then using her hand to reach back between her cheeks and run her fingers up and down the crack.

"Very good so far Patty" the voice in her ear now took over. "Now back forwards and kneeling and slowly remove the top"

Patty followed the instructions continuing to smile at the camera and to look as sexy as possible.

"Fondle those breasts and let's see those nipples being squeezed and pulled till they hurt, and smile as you do it."

"Lie back and slowly remove the thong. Hold onto it when it's off as you will then start to wipe it up and down your cunt a few times before throwing it aside."

"Time to kneel up again with legs well apart and let's see those finger at work on your cunt. Pull those lips apart and show the pink of that gash for all to see."

"Get the little bottle and show the label to the camera. Put a small quantity of the sperm onto your hand and then rub it over those tits of yours. Massage it well in then take a little bit more liquid and rub it into your cunt. Make sure the camera can see the wetness."

"Take the dildo and put some lube on it then start to insert it up your cunt. Slowly, slowly in and out and deeper and deeper. When it's fully in let it slowly slide out without you holding it then push it back in again. Repeat this a few times."

"Put the dildo in your mouth and suck it as it was a cock. Then turn around and dip your shoulders as that dildo is now going up your asshole."

"Push it in as far as you can then pull it out. Repeat that a few times, then take it out. Turn so that you are lying with your back on the bed, lift your legs back towards your shoulders and then let's see that dildo up that ass again."

"Pump it in and out then put it in your mouth and lick it. Back to the ass and repeat a couple of times."

"Time now for the balls. Lean up and show the cameras the string of balls and how big they are. Then put some lube on and slowly push all the balls up inside your cunt."

"Pull the string so that they slowly pop out of your cunt, and when you've done that put them back in again and repeat."

"This final time the balls are to be pulled out with one quick yank."

"Now back on all fours, shoulders down and get those balls up your ass. Nice and slow and then hold your cheeks apart so that the bit of string is showing. Turn and face the camera and smile."

"Turn back and pull those balls out slowly. Do the same routine as you did with your cunt. We want to see those balls get pushed in and then you pulling the string to get them out."

"Sit back up and clean the balls with your mouth. Make sure your tongue is out and we see you really lick them"

"Time for some more semen. Put the balls to one side and kneel up again. Massage some more of the semen onto your breasts and up into your cunt."

"Lie back on the bed and get those fingers masturbating. You have four minutes at most to achieve your first orgasm."

"Hurry up and rub that cunt harder. Get your other hand in on the action as well. You have less than two minutes to spurt."

"Good girl now sit up and smile at the cameras as you are now entering the last ten minutes of your show. From now on you will play with your ass and cunt how you like but the balls must be up that ass and the dildo must be used to fuck yourself. And you should smear your face with the remainder of the bottle of sperm. And in that ten minutes we want another good orgasm unless you want a good strapping after the show."

"Five minutes gone and five to go. Get those legs much wider apart and put more effort in."

The second orgasm hit a couple of minutes later.

"Ping".

"Good girl. Your session is over. You can take a few minutes to recover yourself then you need to put the toys back on the table and get dressed. The warden will be around to escort you back to your block."

Patty got off the bed and pulled the string of balls from her ass. The toys were put on the table and the baby doll outfit left on the bed. She had just finished dressing when the warder unlocked the door. Whilst she knew that her session had been broadcast on the internal television channel that the wardens could watch she didn't know that it was also transmitted to the male prison where Governor Hawkins allowed it to be seen live by all the prisoners in a special daily program that commenced an hour before the inmates there were due to go to bed. This had been part of a deal made by Sandra's predecessor. In return for access to the broadcasts, Hawkin's would arrange to send over three times a week a special flask containing about a pint of semen from the prisoners. In order to keep the semen in the same viscous form as when ejaculated rather than the thin watery fluid it quickly became normally, a special additive was placed in the collection pots and these pots were then poured into the flask. The result was that when used at the fortress, the semen looked and tasted just the same as if coming direct from a penis. A certain amount of the semen was used in the discipline rooms but most of it was used by the warden's when playing with prisoners.

The masturbation broadcast was also edited where necessary and was made available on the pay per view website that Sandra ran. The nightly masturbation session by an inmate was watched by a lot of viewers and generated quite an income. It wasn't just those sessions that were recorded, but also certain discipline sessions where prisoners received the strap or paddle. Those recordings also made good money but only a few were released each month. The proceeds were used to pay into an account that was shared out between all the staff at the fortress. Nobody wanted to rock this particular boat as it was so lucrative.

When Patty got back to her block it was nearing bedtime so she used the toilets, undressed, washed the dried semen covering her face and body parts and went up to her bed. She felt very tired and yet also quite on high. So when the lights went off she made her way to Geraldine's bed and whispered to her that she needed Geraldine to give her a good strap-on session.

*****

Eve was a bag of nerves the next day. Helen had sent her a message telling her to expect a long session that evening in the warden's room in block A and that she should be ready and waiting blindfolded at 9.30pm in her bedroom. It was difficult for her to concentrate on her work all day but somehow she managed. The message certainly had an effect as her panties felt soaked at the front when she went for a pee at midday. And that had been another of Helen's little rules. The toilet was only to be used first thing in the morning, at midday and finally at 8pm.

Patty felt good after her evening although she felt that Geraldine had been a bit too heavy when she had made her lie on her front with a pillow under her belly so that she could use the strap-on to wreak havoc on her rear passage. She almost wondered whether the size of the dildo had been increased as she certainly felt more stretched than usual. She still wondered though why she had felt so horny after the camera session and why in particular she wanted the anal rather than the vaginal fuck.

The new inmates were feeling the pressure of the work in the fields and the regime that they were expected to follow. Two of them had already been given attitude demerits and were on the list for ten strokes of the strap. The butt plugs had been replaced with the next size up which stretched them more and nobody had yet confirmed their partner. There wasn't a lot of time left.

Sandra was feeling good as she was well on top of her work schedule with her monthly reports ready a day before their deadlines. Her patrols around the prison blocks had continued to show high standards of hygiene and efficiency being maintained and with the staff in good spirits. The farm was operating well although a small infestation of a particular insect threatened the root vegetables but might have been caught in time before any damage was done. That sort of thing was beyond Sandra's control and wasn't her responsibility anyway but even so, a failure in a crop would still appear as a blight on her record. She did however feel that she needed to relax a bit more and maybe have a few more sessions with Patty. She was still thinking about what she could do with the dwarves theme.

She had reviewed Patty's performance in the discipline room and had agreed straight off with Annie, the warden assigned to block B but who handled the output of the cameras and their publication that this was a wow level performance. Patty though would not be told anything other than that if she appeared again she would have to do much better. Eve seemed distracted but maybe that was just something that happened. Sandra made a mental note to keep a closer eye on her deputy to see if she could spot anything. Before going off to bed she did send a message to the wardens on the subject of scissoring. She wanted their feedback on whether to push the prisoners to add the practice of rubbing their cunts against one another until they achieved orgasm to the nightly bedtime activity. She also asked for suggestions for a prisoner partnership to give a live demonstration.

*****

It was 10pm and Eve was feeling decidedly uncomfortable. Helen had taken her blindfolded and naked down to block A where they went into what was obviously the warden's leisure room. There she had been made to kneel on all fours whilst she heard some equipment being taken from a cupboard. Her ankles and wrists were put in manacles. Her feet were tied to the rear of a chair or some sort of piece of apparatus and her hands were then pulled back between her legs so that her shoulders rested on the ground and yet her bottom was raised well up. A cushion was placed under her head and then further adjustments made to whatever she was tied to. She felt something get pushed towards her cunt and then the feeling of fingers pushing lubricant up her. A pair of headphones were placed over her ears and they blotted out all further sound. The next sensation she felt was her head being lifted and a body pushing itself under her until her face rested on the groin of whoever it was. Moments later what she knew was a fucking machine thrust its dildo up her cunt right as far as it would go before starting the fast thrust up and out. With her face pushed up against the cunt she started to lick and get her tongue going. After a few minutes the headphones activated and she could hear Helen's voice.

"Suck and be fucked, suck and be fucked...suck and be fucked...enjoy the cock and lick the cunt." It repeated over and over and then things changed. "Suck, be fucked and feel the strap, suck be fucked and feel the strap". Each time the final phrase was said the strap struck her bottom. God it hurt. She begged things to stop but no one would heard her silent pleas, and not with her face buried between someone's legs. "Suck, be fucked and feel the strap, suck be fucked and feel the strap". Her bottom felt so hot and sore. Her cunt was hot and sore and it wasn't getting any easier. She felt the body under her move away and then a replacement pushed into the vacated position. "Suck, be fucked and feel the strap, suck be fucked and feel the strap". The strapping was now on her upper legs. The curling of the leather onto the soft inner flesh was worse than where it had been landing before but she had to just continue her sucking on the clitoris and ignore the pain from the strap and the remorseless thrusting of the dildo.

When the machine stopped she thought it was all over but when she felt the head off the dildo resting up against her anus she knew that things were maybe halfway through and likely to get worse. And when the machine was turned back on, and the first thrust of the dildo penetrated deep into her bowels she hardly noticed that the stroke that landed on her bottom was from a Plexiglas paddle with holes drilled through it. "Suck, be fucked and feel the paddle, suck be fucked and feel the paddle". She felt the paddle though on its second stroke and knew straight away that she would not be sitting comfortably for many days to come. Each stroke produced a pain across its area of impact but then where the holes were there seemed to be an added stinging effect. The paddling continued but strangely as endorphins in her body kicked in the pain lessened and each stroke took on a different identity. The pain had turned to pleasure.

Quite how and when it all ended, Eve didn't know. She did remember at some point lying in a bed and with some sort of salve being gently rubbed onto her bruised bottom and her thighs, and then feeling the warmth of someone's body up against her own. When she did wake she was in her own bed and with a large butt plug up inside her and nobody beside her.

CHAPTER 4

Father James was sat in his confessional. The two prisoners due to confess had already spent the best part of half an hour just kneeling in a normal style church pew with wooden kneelers. He pressed the switch that turned the light to indicate that he was available, and when the first prisoner made her way in and knelt down, he switched the light off.

This was the first time she had been to the chapel to confess but she had received the advice from a number of prisoners as to the procedure and even her prison partner had tried to come up with stories that might be a help.

"Now my child, you have come to confess your sins so tell me in your own words what they have been."

"Thank you Father. Well over the last few months there has been a change in not only how I look at other prisoners when they are in the showers but also how I'd like my prisoner partner to behave when we are in bed together. I am getting very turned on with seeing the naked bodies, with women washing their intimate parts."

The priest interrupted.

"You mean their cunts and ass hole I think you mean."

"Yes Father. As I watch them I can't but help visualise them using a long and thick piece of soap that they use to clean their orifices, I mean their cunts and their assholes. I get turned on with the dirty thought that I'm the one with the soap and it's my cunt and asshole that it's cleaning. I'm also finding that sex with my partner is getting very uninteresting. She doesn't seem responsive to me giving her oral or fucking her with the strap-on. She does reciprocate but it really is just a case of her doing it mechanically. So, I feel unsatisfied and in order to get relief I usually spend some time sitting on the toilet and masturbating. I am often seen by a warden as I do it which turns me on even more. Whilst masturbating I think of all the dirty things I could be doing. Going from bed to bed in cell after cell where the prisoners are kneeling on the beds and I have to spend time licking each asshole. I feel that's where my duty lies, having my mouth pushed up between the ass cheeks."

She paused for a moment before continuing.

"So Father I feel that I need to confess these dirty thoughts and ask for your forgiveness and a penance."

The hatch had not opened and she knew that she was destined to getting the strap across her bottom.

"My child, they certainly deserve punishment and I have booked you in to get ten strokes of the strap to make you stop having dirty thoughts. You will also go to the special prie-dieu and say five Hail Mary's aloud. Then you can return to your block."

The woman arose and went out of the confessional and over to the special kneeler and winced as her knees rested on the rice. At least the penance part at the chapel wasn't too bad but the thought of getting the strap later on brought tears to her eyes. She had only on two previous occasions received five strokes and that had been awful so to now have ten strokes made her feel sick. After completing her prayer recital she went back to the prison block in tears.

1...34567...41