The Prisoner Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had done this Warden turned to Martin and said,

"Oh, I almost forgot. When I went for my coffee break earlier, I received a text. It seems that your nominators want to come see you."

Martin was visibly surprised by this comment, which Warden immediately noticed.

"Yes, I was surprised too," she continued. "It is quite rare for such an early visit. But there is nothing in the rules to prevent it. We will have to schedule a time - soon."

Warden turned and continued down the corridor with Martin following behind. His head was whirling about who these nominators where. Why was he here? Will he get some answers? He had only been here for a single day, but it was the longest day of his life. Yet from what he had heard regarding the other officers, there is so much more that they like to do. Could he survive here? How long will he need to stay here? Maybe he could offer money to his nominators in exchange for his freedom. Warden is clearly keeping him here at their request. He would not have been brought here otherwise? And where exactly is here? What is this place? Why are men kept here?

There were so many unanswered questions. But Martin was exhausted. He was happy to get to his 'quarters,' as Warden put it, eat, sleep and then reflect on this tomorrow.

They both continued down and out of the building. It was dark now, but the grounds were well lit. They headed across to a new building that Martin had never been in before. But he would soon know it as the place that housed the other males in the complex.

Martin was about to learn a lot more about this place.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12