The Prisoner Pt. 11

Story Info
Martin is shown to his 'quarters'.
2.7k words
4.45
16.7k
3

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin had just experienced the punishment chair which was the worst experience of his life. He would do anything to avoid this again. Obey all orders. Not attempt escape. He knows he must just try to see this though. Warden took Martin outside to head to his 'quarters' so he could eat and sleep.

They both headed across to a new building that Martin had never been in before. Warden unlocked the main door and led Martin inside. The corridor was long and empty, but on both sides there were many doors for each of the rooms. The doors were metallic and heavy with a slot that could be opened for the passing through of food and water. Martin could see that there were names written on the small chalk boards outside each door: Michael; Gareth; Thomas.... the list went on as Martin was escorted down the corridor. They reached a room mid-way down the corridor which was marked as 'Martin'. This was clearly his 'quarters'. Warden unlocked the metal door an opened it. Martin looked inside. There was a bed, with a couple of sheets, a toilet, a sink, and a small desk with a chair, but not much else.

"Inside," Warden said calmly.

Martin complied and walked inside. Warden stared at Martin's bare behind as he did so. It was still red from the spankings. Warden let out a wry smile, clearly enjoying the power that she had over Martin to inflict such things at her will. She also enjoyed seeing the men's bare arses on permanent display. She found the whole CFNM thing very appealing. The power shift that was evident when the males were left unclothed. The lack of control the males had when they were naked to hide any erections that may occur. Their embarrassment when these were involuntary, yet they knew the Warden and Officers could see it fully hard and out on display. She also enjoyed this moment: Lockup. Putting the men to bed for the night. Locking them in their rooms and making their future freedom totally dependent upon her.

Martin turned around inside the room and looked at Warden on the outside, waiting for the next instruction. Warden continued to admire his body as he did so. She worked her way down from looking at his nipples, down his chest, stomach muscles and down to his cock, that was still hanging there, flaccid now, but still impressive to Warden. She was going to enjoy some cock play in the days to come.

"I will have someone bring you something to eat. Need to keep my boys strong and healthy. Then get some rest," she commanded. "I will see you in a couple of days."

With that, Warden closed the metal door and Martin could hear it being securely locked with her keys from the outside. He then heard Warden walking off down the corridor. He was now alone.

Martin looked around for some prison clothes, but there was nothing. No type of prison uniform to wear. Clearly he was already wearing his uniform. His birthday suit! Total nudity was enforced at all times for the males. Martin had never spent a long time naked like this. It was bad enough that he was naked around all these women, but then getting used to being naked around other men would be another challenge. Martin was well hung and reasonably fit, but how would he compare to the other men. He felt a different kind of trepidation at that thought.

It wasn't long before he heard footsteps approaching. The slot in his door was opened and a plate of food on a trey was pushed though. He moved to take hold of it. No sooner had he done so, the slot was closed and the footsteps where heard walking away. On the trey were potatoes, to ensure he obtained enough carbohydrates, and some vegetables. There was also a bottle of water. The food was very enjoyable. With all the activities of the day, the attempted escape, the punishment that followed, Martin hadn't eaten since he got here. He made short order of consuming the food and water and later made use of the toilet. He then settled down in his bed for the night and let himself fall asleep.

The next morning Martin was awoken by the sunlight streaming in though the small window in his room. He was unsure of the time, but he had felt like he slept a long time. He yawned. At first, he didn't realise where he was. But then quickly remembered as he looked around the room and as he saw himself lying there naked. He heard noises outside and so got up and approached the window to see what was happening. His eyes widened in surprise as he saw three naked men being led from the building that he was in, out to the centre of the field of which his window overlooked. They were on a lead, walking behind each other, with one woman in front leading them and one at the back bringing up the rear. The lead was not attached to their necks though. It was fed though each of their legs and attached to the cock and balls of the group. Martin had known there was other men here, but seeing this for himself was still shocking. Was he going to soon be attached by his balls to another man's sack and led around like this? This must be so humiliating for the men. But Martin couldn't stop himself watching though. What was going to happen to them?

After being led out to the centre of the field the leads were removed by the women. It looked as if they had simply been unclipped as Martin could see in the sunlight something reflecting by all three of their cocks. He figured that something metallic had been placed around their ball sack that remained in place after the leash was removed. Martin wondered what it was.

The next thing he saw was the men doing jumping jacks together, in sync. The officers were making them exercise. He had never seen anything like it. Two women controlling three strong men in this way with their arms, legs and cocks moving about as they jumped. They had clearly been trained over a longer period to obey. Martin knew that if he himself was there, he would also need to obey. He did not wish to face the chair again. He could still taste what he was forced to drink yesterday. He didn't know how he could look these women in the eye due to the lingering humiliation when he next met them. Perhaps that was the whole point.

After the men finished the jumping jacks, they were made to do some sit ups and then press ups. After that they stood side by side as the women circled them. They were being inspected. He could see the women writing something on each of the men in marker pen. But he could not make out what it was. After that, he watched as both women stood together in front of the males. The men looked nervous. Martin was soon to find out why. Without any warning one of the males fell to his knees in pain. Martin himself winched at this. He recognised the mannerisms as being from someone who had been shocked. But Martin was confused. They were not wearing neck collars. At first, he didn't understand. But then in his horror realised that the male could have only been shocked by the device that was locked around his balls.

Martin was stunned as he watched the male slowly rise to his feet. The officers then re-attached the cock leash and fed it though their legs and began to walk back towards the building with the males in the same fashion in which they had been led out there.

Martin contemplated what he saw. He believed the male was shocked as he was judged to be the loser in the exercises they were doing. Maybe the officers felt that he didn't put in the same effort as the others. Or that he wasn't as fit. Or they just felt like shocking him! Goodness knows, these women do what they like.

The rest of the day passed by for Martin in an uneventful fashion. From time to time he heard more males being brought out and exercising and then the shriek of the male that was shocked. Martin watched the next couple of groups but then stopped after that and could just hear events as he lay on his bunk.

It was clear to Martin that he was being left alone in lockdown today. After the events of yesterday, the officers were enjoying playing with the other males. Warden was nowhere to be seen. She had said to Martin when she locked him in the room that she would see him in 2 days. She may have left the complex. He didn't know for sure.

Martin was lost in his thoughts. He noticed that his constant nakedness was making him horny. His cock had been rock solid and flaccid the previous day many times. He believed that all of this was contributing to his state.

Martin lay on his back on his bunk. He began to stroke himself. It didn't take long before his cock got hard. He was enjoying himself for the first time in this place. He thought of past girlfriends and the sex they had enjoyed. Martin started panting harder and harder as he got close to cumming. He continued to stroke and stroke, faster and faster.

Meanwhile, on a computer screen over 5000 miles away, a pair of eyes watched on intently as Martin continued to stroke himself.

"Come here and look at this -- he's wanking!!!" the person viewing the screen shouted excitedly to another who was in the kitchen making coffee. The second person joined the first and they enjoyed the sight of Martin playing with himself.

Martin had not realised that there was a small hidden wireless camera in the top corner of the room. It was exceedingly difficult to see unless searched for intentionally. But it was capturing Martin's deed for anyone watching. Martin was given no privacy, at any time, in this place.

"This is fantastic," the second person responded to the first, with a smile.

"Yea, I was just notified by email that there are some more clips to view. Labelled as 'punishment cycle' and are no doubt his punishment for trying to escape. I don't think he realises that there is actually nowhere to escape too."

This was followed by giggles from the first person.

"I was just logging in to watch the clips and I noticed that the live stream element of the site we were told about had started," she continued. "I opened it up and there he was - wanking!!"

"Hey look, I think he is cumming," the second person commented, pointing at Martin on the screen.

"Oh my god!" the first person jumped in, excitedly, at the sight of Martin's body convulsing as he shot his load.

Martin's body then came to a halt as he rested, exhausted from masturbating.

Both smiled at each other at what they had just witnessed. These were two young women, no more than age 23. They had never seen Martin naked until recently and now they had seen his most private moment. They were giddy with excitement.

"Do you know -- I went back into the form the other day and ticked the box that said to force him to eat his own cum," the first woman said with a smile at the second.

"Oh, you didn't?" the second asked, but with excitement in her voice. "You are so evil."

Both women giggled. The form was an online form that detailed things that the nominators wished to see happen to those who they had nominated for this place. There was a whole array of activities. And they could pick what they were willing to pay for. The first woman decided that the fun of seeing Martin forced to eat his own spunk was certain worth the cost of the add on.

"So, what are your thoughts about this trip? Are you sure you want to go, so soon?" the second woman asked the first.

"Yea. I think so. I don't want him to only see us when he is being released, or not at all. I want him to know who has done this to him and think about it every time he is enduring different things or when he is in lockup, like now. I want him to know that he is being forced to do these things because we wish it. I want to make him beg me to stop. Destroy that male ego of his." The first woman clearly was in the mood to ensure Martin was humbled.

"Ok, I can book the tickets," the second woman replied. "I already let them know that we were planning on coming over. But has not given them a definite date. I am looking forward to it too. I just wanted to make sure that you definitely wanted to visit so soon."

Both women looked back at Martin, who was still lying on his back on the bed, exhausted. The smiled at viewing his body and in his state, locked in his room. Something which they had inflicted on him.

"Ok. That's settled then," the first woman said. "Let's book some time off work and get this arranged."

The second woman nodded in agreement as the first went into a folder within the secure website. She clicked on a jpg file that they had both seen before. It opened to reveal a picture of Martin, full naked, with his hands upon his head.

"I love seeing him like this. Obedient. Naked," she chuckled.

"Let's take a look at the new material -- those punishment clips from yesterday?" the second woman asked.

"Yea," agreed the first woman. "This should be good!"

Back in the room, Marin got up from his bed and cleaned himself off at the sink after finishing his 'activity'. He badly needed that. It had been a wilde ride since arriving here at this complex and this was the longest he had been left alone thus far. He wondered if he would get some answers soon. Maybe. Or perhaps he never will. Perhaps they wil never tell him what is going on. Just to frustrate him further. They may simply enjoy his frustration and annoyance at not being given what he so desperatly craves. These woman can be sadistic, for sure. He wouldn't put it past them to be laughing at his upset.

But who had done this to him and why. This place sure seemed like some type of correctional facility. Unless they are kidnapping random men for their own pleasure? But why? These woman could clearly have any guys they want. And probably could convince them to do whatever they wanted them too. Or they could just become a professonal dominatrix and earn good money in the process punishing random men day after day. They certainly don't need to run a place like this. No! There must be more to this than Martin currently understands.

The rest of the day passed by slowly. Uneventful. He was brought two meals throughout the day which were enjoyable and relieved some of the boredom. He could hear the men being taken out and brought back to their rooms -- their cells. But not once was he removed from his. He felt that Warden must have given instructions to leave him locked in for the entire day. By the end of the day Martin had been fully naked for over 24 hours. He felt like he was already forgetting what it was like to wear clothes. At the end of the night he wanked himself off once more before bed. His balls were still quite full from the previous day's activities. It was a relief to get some of the tension out.

After that, Martin settled down to sleep to wait for the next day -- Warden's return!

TO BE CONTINUED