All Comments on 'The Prisoner Pt. 14'

by Jamie77917

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's great! I had been waiting for it for months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoy this story, but hoping it doesn’t turn into part after part after part of the guys being abused. Just enough of that to get the idea is all that’s needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A the waiting comes to an end ! Thanks for the new chapter. Not realy a fan of gay stories but this fits in the overall story so i like the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just seems to be a repeat of what's gone before. Dragging out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

from cfnm and femdom story this turned to gay

johnlw77johnlw77over 2 years ago

i really enjoyed this, The power of women over the poor males causes a response in me. Please develop and finish this excellent account of male humiliation, punishment and total slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We need to have out guy worried about his balls. So the story needs to go toward the feminization of him. One of the other prisoners confesses that he had his balls removed. Then later because of a punishment had his penis partially removed then completely removed. He needs to be punished with a gang bang that makes him hate himself a bit, then reflect on who the nominees are and what they are so mad about. Then the elastratrix comes out and the clock starts ticking on his balls. He's rescued once maybe twice before his balls explode out of his scrotum, but the delicious notion of them not coming in time the last time, and him going to a large area where his nominees show up and they are revealed just before his balls explode out of his scrotum and he and a couple other prisoners are running around with balls dangling and bouncing around thier knees in agony and excited anxiety not knowing what to do and in so much pain and fear. His balls bouncing around are coraled and then snipped. leaving only his sizable cock to be targeted. This brings on the muncher. A guard famous for biting off the heads of cocks. Just the heads , leaving the rest of the job for others. what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have you stopped writing?? Please continue because we need to know who got him imprisoned and why .. who are the girls watching him online ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well Jamie, judging by some commentators you certainly seem to have attracted some "interesting" fans for your story. Are you equally as weird as them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you coming back with episode 15?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What disrespect to readers from author! Not even an update!!

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

It started really nice, but from chapter 10 on it proceeds on to things that really turned me off more and more. All this gay stuff and feminisation is not my cup of tea, also not to know why Martin is into this all and what that institution shall be??? Pity that it ends this boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thought it was extremely good,much better than expected,and made we wonder what was going to happen

next,so well done,as it certainly was different to majority,and look forward to future installments

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the power of women makes me wonder what's next, the future is a female led world order.

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

Not For Us! 😝 🤢..

*

Hallo Jamie!

NO thank you, My Queen and I aren't into cock and mouth play of any kind!

GAYKAT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie77917@Jamie77917
Please drop a like and a comment. It encourages me spend the time it takes to write further parts. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES