The Prisoner Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it certainly was a lot of fun," Anna said smiling, looking at Nikki. Anna continued to eat her food in the break area. "How has Carl been since returning home?"

"Well, at the end of the two weeks he was bursting so bad," Nikki giggled. "I had him perform for me sexually in so many ways. He was like putty in my hands."

Anna smiled.

"We have since gone from strength to strength. He better appreciates now that this is my job. And that I enjoy it. He understands that the laws of this country allow us the freedom to do this, where we certainly couldn't exercise our desires like this back home. He doesn't complain when I am away working here like he used to. I think he thought I was off pleasuring other men in some kind of brothel. Now he knows different and certainly isn't at all envious of the men here, so he is more relaxed when I am away for long periods doing my shifts."

"I think you should tell him we chatted about him today and send him this," Anna said, pulling a picture up from her phone for Nikki to look at. It was stored in the online portal under Carl's profile. It was from his fourth day here. The picture was of Carl attached to a cross in the shape of an X. His nude body stretched into that shape, chained by his arms and legs. In addition, his cock was rock hard. A rope had been attached to it and was wired up to a pully out in the middle of the room. It meant that they were keeping his cock pointing straight out wards, hard or not. Anna enjoyed the photo for what else it displayed. Carl had electrodes attached to his nipples and the shocker was attached to his balls. They had been set for 'teasing' mode and pulses had been going through his body at different strengths for the previous hour. Anna had taken the picture showing a helpless Carl wriggling while bound with his clear facial expressions asking to be 'switched off.'

"Nikki," burst out laughing. "Oh my god, he looks so helpless," she exclaimed as the memories of that day came flooding back. "Yea I will send that to him. No doubt him knowing I was chatting to you and that you were looking at this picture will embarrass him."

"He may have left but his profile pics remain to be viewed by any of the ladies!" Anna noted with a smile. "We turned him into a star!"

Nikki giggled. Knowing it is role reversal to what men have done to women for many years. And many men will not like it. But the women didn't care.

"What are you planning on doing to Martin tomorrow? Anna asked. "The usual for your boys?"

"Of course!" Nikki replied. "Don't worry, it will all grow back. I'm sure he will be here long enough anyway," Nikki chuckled.

"I will never understand why you like them shaved, looking like boys, Nikki," Anna commented. "When I see them, as big strong hairy men, brought down by my hand on this little controller... oh my god... it excites me so much."

Nikki looked at Anna as Anna took a sip of her drink.

"I shocked him earlier you know. I have it on video ready for the portal. Here, let's watch together."

Anna took out her phone & played the video for Nikki. They watched as a helpless naked Martin was continuously shocked in the balls by a simple press of a finger. Anna almost wet herself looking at it. Nikki smiled. She enjoyed giving her boys pain too. But she enjoyed the psychological aspect. Getting in their heads. She liked photos and videos for what they did to them psychologically. I own you! Your nakedness to show anyone I wish. Your humiliation. But she also liked making them feel less than a man - her plaything. By shaving off their body hair.

Anna calmed herself down from her thoughts and finished her sandwich. By showing Nikki the video, it had got her in the mood to play with Martin some more. She took a last sip of her drink.

"Right," she said standing up. "Better get back to it. I'm sure he will have finished those laps by now." She grabbed a small bag that was by her side.

"Give him my love," Nikki said with a devilish smile as Anna exited the room. Nikki was going to enjoy tomorrow for sure.

Back in the field Martin was waiting for Anna to return. He soon heard a door slam of the building across the field and saw Anna then approaching him. She walked confidently. She was very attractive. Under different circumstances he would have loved to explore her body. Yes, himself and Anna, naked and having some fun. That was a thought worth... -

"Aggggghhhhhh," Martin yelped in pain.

Anna was still waking towards him but now with her finger firmly on the controller. She watched as Martin thrashed about in pain before releasing the button.

"Right prisoner, on your feet," she demanded as she neared Martin who was breathless and gasping. "GET UP!".

Martin hurried to his feel and stood naked before this imposing woman.

"Here," she said, passing Martin the small bag she had brought out. "Eat!"

Martin took a moment to examine the contents of the bag. A sandwich, drink and crisps. He began his meal quickly while Anna played with her phone. Martin had been fed relatively well in his time here. Meals would come to his cell on a regular basis. At least that was one crumb of comfort. He wasn't starved.

"How do you like your chastity prison? Anna asked.

"I don't like it Officer Anna," Martin replied meekly.

"Good. I do enjoy looking at naked men with those mobile prisons hanging around their cocks. It must be so humiliating for a man. Your precious jewels not only on display, but locked up for all the women to see. I know I would feel embarrassed. Are you embarrassed Martin?" she teased.

"Yes Officer Anna," he replied.

"That's good. You need to to be made to feel humble in your time here. If you are ever released one day, then you will go back to the world a better man, I'm sure."

"I've decided you are staying in your little cage all day while you are with me. You will just have to hope that Nikki releases you tomorrow. That's who is handling you tomorrow by the way. I saw her inside. She is looking forward to her turn."

Martin gulped. This week had a long way to go.

Once he finished the sandwich and drink, he saw Anna reaching out so he went to give her the bag.

"Agghhhhhhhh," he screamed as Anna shocked him again.

"Do you expect me to pick up after you?" she enquired.

Martin knew he had been tricked into that shocking. She just wanted an excuse to shock his balls. Not that she needed one! Martin put the bag down at his feet and stood to attention.

"Perfect," Anna commented. "Stay like that, while I think what to do with you next."

That was a lie. Anna knew exactly what she wanted and knew exactly what was coming next for poor Martin. Her hand hovered over the controller as Martin looked on. For Martin, the tension level was rising.

"Right, I have decided what is next for you. Walk towards that building over there," Anna said, pointing into the distance.

Martin started walking as Anna followed behind. She watched as a bare arse Martin walked slowly towards the building. She knew what was in there. She had taken many men there. And now it was Martin's turn.

TO BE CONTINUED

12