All Comments on 'The Prisoner Pt. 20'

by Jamie77917

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Dazzle1Dazzle1about 1 year ago

Whats the point, every women is a vile human being

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Went back and checked. It took more than two years to complete MCs Monday. Check back in 2035 to see how MCs week went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess his "big ego driven mates" would say. .... Jamie, FFS get a grip and stop writing this dreary monologue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't think the story is going as badly as others make it out to be. But in this chapter, I see a missed opportunity for a ruined orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a brilliant story. Can you have Martin do more helicopters with his penis and the women laughing at him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty cool series. Keep them coming!

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

Awww, The Funnel Gag,,,Yes!

*

Hallo Jamie!

*

Wow, chapter 20 is a bit short!... But I love playing with funnel gags and from both ends... so we are giving you, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms, thank-you..

*

Queen Jackie reads a lot faster than I do, not having to translate!... I had just finished translating and was reading, when I heard Fuck, Kat... Anna is gonna jerk him off!

*

Neither myself nor Queen Jackie would have ever giving him any relief, unless you call kicking him in the testicles relief?... And if his nominators have their hearts set on watching me force him to eat cum, I'd buy 10 small packs of condoms and pass them out to the dirtiest 10.00$ street whores I could find, and offer to buy back all of the used condoms as well as their dirty urine bottles the next day..

Then smiling with the phones video turned on, I'd say bon appetit and one by one I'd pour the contents of each condom into the funnel gag, and Jamie just to show you I'm not the sadistic heartless bitch, I was accused of being... after an hour or so I would let him rinse it all down, cleaning his mouth out, isn't that being considerate of me, besides what did you think those bottles of piss were for, 😍 yum-yum..

Then if his nominators were still insisting on seeing him forced to eat his own cum... well then I'd have to hand him over to someone else! ☹

*

Among the sex-toys I collected while working in Europe, there are a few funnel gags, my favorite is a toilet gag fitted with multi Vee-funnels: that's a female urination device, it's a pee funnel that can be used by 1 to 4 women at the same time... so whoever is on the other end of the gag had better drink-up!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like your story and I hope you keep it up. You have a kind of matter of fact style that isn't common in erotica.

There's this idea that the author shines a flashlight on the parts of the world they want the reader to see but writing about details. Your's is more like a floodlight. I love the world you've dreamed up but your technique could benefit from zooming in and intentionally revealing more and more details.

She starts the story by telling him what he's going to do, he does it and he feels a way. Maybe next time describe how he feels but don't tell everything that's going to happen right away. Or do, I love the story regardless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Can't wait 'till he finds out who has sent him into bondage, submission, & discipline. Is he going to ever get freed, or will he become a life slave?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sems this author doesn't like women much, seeing as every one of them in this story is vile and untrustworthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie77917@Jamie77917
Please drop a like and a comment. It encourages me spend the time it takes to write further parts. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES