All Comments on 'The Privilege Pt. 01'

by astroboysandeep

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rebecca Jīn , What a cheeky girl of a secretary of Jacob Steinback and new lover. though see him marrying her yet she makes a nice "friends with benefits "thing cause it too early for girlfriend type and he was previously divorced in his old life. I thought that possible exhibition show that young man bellhop would have gotten been nice surprise for him & Rebecca Jīn and an unplanned threesome happening in a more private area. (Probably next time then?) Although Jamien might have to tip on the offer of discretion for a little bit weekend fun in Hyatt, also some of Rebecca's slow new exhibitionist streak occurring with Jamien later.

Whilst the new billionaire Jamien enjoying all sorts of his sexual re awakening with his new younger stronger body and paramour Rebecca Jīn in the tropical vacation in the next chapter.

We'll see what sexy fun adventure Jamien*& Rebecca Jīn gets into next time.

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userastroboysandeep@astroboysandeep
I try to write stories that are a mix of fantasy and speculation. Curiosity about people, places, lives, histories and futures is what leads me. For me, writing is both a creative outlet and a vent. If you like my stories, we are kindred spirits. Come say hi: https://twitte...