The Prize Day 04

Story Info
A day out on the island...
8.1k words
4.76
11k
21

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,695 Followers

26 December

Andy woke up pretty easily. He found that he was once again alone in the bed, Gianna and Candace both deciding to go back to their own rooms or already in the kitchen. He stretched and checked the time, seeing it was only nine am. If he were home, this would be late, but on vacation was a different story.

He got up from the bed and had a quick pee. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw that he looked a bit rough from last night's interlude. He fixed his hair a little and gave a quick wash to his privates. He went to go for his sleep pants but remembered the edict from yesterday morning. No clothes in the house. While he wasn't sure that the girls would remember, better safe than sorry. He opened the door slowly and heard chatter. He walked out toward the living room.

He saw Gianna and Cassandra talking on one of the couches and Dillion and Karlee on another. Alex looked like she was in the kitchen, wearing only an apron while Sara was helping her. Dillion was the first to see him.

"Morning, Andy!" she said with a smile. "Sleep well?" she asked with a grin. Before he could answer, Gianna decided to answer for him.

"Of course he did!" she proclaimed. "Candace and I wore his ass out!" Pangs of jealousy were in the air, but Andy really didn't pick up on it. He went over to Alex and asked what they were doing.

"We wanted to make breakfast this morning," she said with a smile. "Don't want you thinking that all we do is look hot and fuck like animals." This got laughs from the room. Andy went to grab a cup of coffee and Natasha was quickly up to get him a mug and pour it for him.

"Here you go," she said handing it to him with a grin. Andy thanked her and she kissed his cheek as he went to sit down on an unoccupied couch. He sipped his coffee and listed to the various conversations about yesterday and their upcoming shopping outing today.

Then Charlie came out of the hallway. Unlike the rest of the girls who were still a little disheveled, she looked made up and with a look of firm desire. Andy could barely get out a "Morning, Charlie" before she pounced on him. She pushed him onto the couch flat, laid on top of him and started making out, her full body weight on him.

Her tongue was probing his mouth like she was looking for cavities. Her hands were all over his body. She wasn't screwing around anymore. She was gonna screw him!

Instinctively, Andy's cock shot up like a rocket at the attention. Charlie felt it too and immediately went down to his dick, sloppily attacking it with her mouth. Andy had seen scenes before showing off her blowjob skills, but nothing compared to actually feeling it. He was moaning slightly at the attention.

The other girls around all were taking seats or trying to get a better look at the action. Gianna was just smiling and enjoying the show. Alex and Natasha both looked at the scene and at each other with jealousy burning. Sara watched the scene and started subtly playing with herself. The Stevens sisters came in and immediately squatted on the floor to watch. Dillion started playing with herself, enjoying the scene unfolding.

Cassandra came in and had to admit she wasn't shocked. She knew that Charlie had been one of the last one of them to be with Andy and she did remember how she'd felt before she got her time with him. Still, she had half an urge to join in and sit on Andy's face.

Apparently, Charlie had ESP cause she swung around, keeping Andy's dick in her mouth and she positioned her pussy right in front of his mouth. Andy needed no hint to immediately start munching, eliciting moans and squeals from Charlie as he did. Most of the girls knew from her scenes or from working with her that Charlie was not exactly quiet in bed, and this was no exception.

"Oh God!! Yes, Andy! Eat my pussy up, baby!!" She ground her crotch into Andy's face as she continued her worship of Andy's cock. It felt perfect in her throat and loved its thickness and warmth. She then proceeded to kiss it all over, showing her absolute devotion to it. Then suddenly, Andy got her clit in between his lips and that was it.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed as she squirted her juice all over Andy's face. She quickly turned around and started liking her squirt off of Andy's face, being sure to smother him with kisses and affection. Once she was sure he was cleaned enough, she reached for his dick and shoved it right inside her.

"Oh God, YES!!" as she started riding Andy like she was in a western trying to escape a posse. She looked like she was possessed, wanting nothing more then to have Andy's penis in her for all time. Her grunting and moaning could be heard in every corner of the house.

"Fuck me, Andy! I love your cock so much!! Make me squirt all over it!!" She had decided last night she would hold nothing back with Andy and she was living up to it.

Andy for his part had never experienced this level of passion before in a woman. He was completely consumed by her. Some part of his brain probably was cognizant of the fact that there was a room full of women watching him, but at the moment, he could only see Charlie. Just like she planned.

It wasn't long before Charlie was ready to erupt again and wanted to make sure that everyone knew it. After all part of this was to 'mark' Andy as hers.

"Oh fuck! Oh God! I'm gonna cum again!! You're amazing cock is gonna make me squirt again!!!"

And with that, she lifted up off of Andy and sent another spray raining down. Andy was getting drenched between his sweat and her cum, but he truly didn't care. That's what showers were for.

Charlie immediately got on Andy's dick again for another ride, engulfing his wet dick in one swallow of her pussy. She leaned over this time so that Andy could play and suck on her tits, Charlie loving the feeling. He then put her hands on her ass as she was still feeling his impalement. Andy was kneading her ass and Charlie decided to get nastier.

She took one of his hands on her ass and started sucking the fingers of it, slow and erotic while still making sure they were covered in her spit. She then leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"Put 'em in my ass, baby. I wanna feel you in both holes."

Andy was under the control of this sexpot and had no intention of letting her down. He started working one, then two of his fingers into her asshole which had immediate ramifications on Charlie.

"OH MY GOD, YES!! I love feeling you in my holes!! Claim them, Andy!! Make 'em yours!!"

He started fucking her ass with his fingers, which he could also feel on his cock buried in her pussy. All this stimulation very soon became too much for Andy.

"Charlie," he said somewhat breathlessly. "I'm gonna..."

"Cum in me!!" she said cutting him off. "I want your cum in me!!" With no further encouragement needed, Andy shot his load deep into Charlie, her cunt flexing with every shot.

"Fuck!! Oh God, I love it!!!" she said as she started slowing down. She leaned down to kiss Andy deep and hard, her tongue mixing perfectly with his. Once she broke the kiss, she took the fingers that had been in her ass and started sucking on them hard, making Andy's cock flex in her pussy.

"Mmm, I taste so good, Andy," she said looking straight in his eyes. She then leaned over into his ear. "There's plenty more where that came from, all for you..."

Neither of them heard the round of applause from the other girls, impressed by the performance.

"That was fuckin' hot, babe!!" was Gianna's reaction as she'd been playing with herself during the show.

Cassandra lightly applauded and had to admit that the show was very hot, but she now knew without a doubt that she was not the only one interested in Andy. It may have looked like fucking, but it sure seemed a lot like lovemaking.

Alex, Natasha, and Sara all had similar thoughts. All were aware of Cassandra's feelings, but Charlie was a new element. Alex and Natasha just stared at each other, knowing that they would need to up their game. Sara looked at the scene and thought the same. She would need to get Andy's attention later and manage to hang on to it.

Angela looked on with multiple thoughts. First, she wished that she'd filmed it. Second, she thought that Charlie may be the only other girl in the house that could rival her pure sexuality. She wasn't sure how that made her feel yet.

Dillion threw a towel at the pair as they cleaned up. By then, breakfast was ready, and all the girls were talking about the stores they wanted to go to at the market. Almost all of them wanted to get some bikinis, local attire, and various other things. Several of them were also plotting and planning how to spend more intimate time with Andy where there was no sex involved.

Andy for his part was mostly just going along for the ride. A chance to stretch his legs mostly. Shopping wasn't really his things, but he wasn't gonna ruin their fun. Especially when Karlee mentioned there were various bars and things as well.

After breakfast, everyone split up for showers. Alex and Natasha were gonna go with Andy, but two others were a bit quicker off the mark.

"Come on, Andy," Whitney said grabbing his and Brittany's hand, "let's clean up!" Andy was being dragged away while several of the women were silently thinking 'motherfucker'.

As soon as they hit Andy's bathroom, Brittany turned on the water and Whitney was pushing her tits into Andy. Brittany joined her in rubbing and kissing Andy's body wherever possible. Once the water was at temp, all three entered.

The sisters immediately grabbed the soap and started lathering Andy using their hands and body parts to do it, being sure to give little kisses and licks wherever they felt it was appropriate. Using their bodies, the sisters were trying to wash and massage him all at the same time.

Whitney got to her knees and started playing/washing Andy's cock. Not really trying to get him off, more like a gentle massage. A gentle massage using her hands, mouth, and tits that is. Brittany then whispered into Andy's here.

"Sisters work well together, don't they?"

Andy was certainly in no position to disagree as Brittany started sucking and nibbling on his ear lobe. Andy then proceeded to wash both girls as much as he could, of course paying particular attention to their tits, asses, and cunts. At one point, they were both bent over while Andy finger fucked them. He wasn't trying to get them off really, more like rev their engines like they had done to him.

"Mmm," Whitney said enjoying Andy's attention. "You feel really nice inside me.

"Yeah, he does!" her sister concurred.

Eventually, they declared themselves clean and dried each other off, paying attention to all the usual places.

"Thanks for the cleaning," Whitney said as they left the bathroom to go get dressed. Brittany blew Andy a kiss as they left with a wink.

Andy was soon becoming convinced that some of these girls were hellbent on making sure that he had a heart attack as he got dressed.

Alex and Natasha were deciding on what to wear. They were still annoyed that the sisters had gotten their hands on Andy, ruining their plans. It was bad enough they had to watch Charlie passionately fuck him on the couch, but now the airhead sisters got him in the shower. They were now fully collaborating together, planning to entice and keep Andy's attention while they were out, picking outfits that would assist that.

Cassandra had enlisted Gianna to help her with an outfit. Since she got her time with Andy last night and really didn't have any long-term interest in him, she was more than glad to help her friend out. They went through several options before picking their respective outfits.

Angela and Karlee were giggling and playing with each other as they got their outfits together. Angela was still thinking on the scene they had witnessed and wondered if she could get another crack at Andy. Karlee indicated her willingness to help as their outfits came together.

Sara was getting dressed in her most revealing sundress, thinking that it would help to keep Andy's attention on her. She wasn't going to play around anymore and looked herself up and down in the mirror.

Charlie felt good after finally getting good and fucked. She washed herself but refused to clean out Andy's cum from her. She liked the way it felt. She decided on an outfit that would best flaunt her tits and her ass.

"He'll be drooling," she said aloud looking at herself as she headed for the living room.

They all assembled in the living room, ensuring that they had their purses and anything that they would need, considering they were not likely to return until the evening. They were all chatting as Andy came out and saw how amazing they all looked. His dick twitched a bit at the site.

"Wow!" he said to the room, "you all look amazing!"

"Thanks, Andy," Sara said coming up to his side. "You look good too."

Jerome came in to say that the party bus was ready. Everyone headed out the door at the big bus, piling in as they checked out everything inside. Full bar, monitors, stereo system were obvious. Everyone sure as hell noticed the stripper pole in the middle as well.

"This thing is definitely going to get some use later," Candace said, stroking the pole a bit as she passed by it.

"Oh, yeah," Dillion said having the same thought.

Sara all but pushed Andy into a window seat with her sitting next him. She had his hand in hers but seemed to forget that the seats were three across.

"Hey," Cassandra said to them both as she slid next to Sara. She may not be able to sit next to Andy, but she could stay close. Sara wasn't really that irritated about it, after all she was the one sitting next to him. Then she realized who was in the seats in front of them.

"What do you think of our outfits, Andy?" Natasha asked as her and Alex turned around and leaned over their chairs, being sure to push up and accentuate their tits against the chair back.

"You both look great!" Andy answered honestly. They were posing and fake modeling for him.

"I don't think we look too bad either," Cassandra said indicating that she was also including Sara who smiled.

"Forced to agree," Andy said smiling.

"But we look better, right?" Alex said while jiggling her top to accentuate her F-cups.

"I can't take sides," Andy said diplomatically, "wouldn't be fair." Alex just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," Natasha said, "but we know the truth," she said with a wink.

Cassandra and Sara both rolled their eyes as they continued along. Charlie was sitting behind them and decided not to get involved until they were there as she wanted Andy to see how her outfit flattered her world-class ass. Everyone else seemed to be chatting and/or drinking as they made their way through the streets to the market district.

The driver was going to pick everyone up in a few hours so they could go to dinner. Everyone started to pile out of the bus as Andy waited for everyone else to leave. He thanked the driver and exited.

"Now," Charlie said grabbing Andy as soon as he was off the last step, "how do I look?" Tight spaghetti-strap top and booty shorts made for an obvious answer.

"Very sexy," Andy said, "you'll everybody drooling over you."

"Awww," she said with a smile, "as long as you're one of them," she said while she grabbed him by the arm.

Everyone split up to see various things, whether it was statues, local jewelry, or clothing. Some just went to find a local bar or coffee house. What Andy noticed was that there was a group of women that seemed to want to stay right with him. Cassandra, Sara, Charlie, Alex, Natasha, Angela, Karlee, and Dillion all seemed to want to stay around him.

Dillion was the most surprising, but mostly she just wanted to stay with the larger group so she wouldn't get lost. One or the other would pull him to see something in the market. Often whoever it was would whisper something naughty or suggestive to Andy before someone else would want to show him something else.

It was exhilarating/exhausting for Andy. He had to admit that he liked all the attention that he was getting but felt like he was being pulled around from one place to another. He started thinking he was gonna need a nap before long.

Alex and Natasha did everything in lock step with each other. They figured their combined presence would overcome the other girls that were with all of them. They were going to act as a team to sway Andy.

Cassandra was doing her best to keep her own with everyone else. She tried to always ensure that some part of her was touching Andy as they walked and made sure that anything that she showed him was done near her cleavage.

Charlie tried to stay in front of the group, wanting Andy to see her ass (which she considered her best physical attribute) always in his eyeline. She saw the way that the rest were flirting with Andy and realized there was going to be some serious competition there.

Angela and Karlee were there at first mostly observing, seeing the other girls all fawning over Andy. At first, it amused Angela, but then she started feeling the pangs of jealousy that the others had experienced. Karlee saw this and started clandestinely whispering to her friend.

"Are you ok, baby?"

"Yeah," she said wistfully. "It's weird seeing all these girls getting worked up over Andy."

"Sounds like some slight jealousy."

"It is." This stopped Karlee in her tracks.

"Really?" she said, never hearing Angela talk about any guy like this.

"I really like Andy," Angela admitted. "He so nice and kind, way different than anyone else we meet in the business."

"I know," Karlee replied looking over at Alex and Natasha both showing something to Andy. "Those two have it bad for him."

"That's the thing," Angela admitted, "yeah, I'm smoking hot with a great rack and ass, but they're working as a duo. Can I compete with that?"

"Well," Karlee said still looking at Andy, "I have a great rack and ass too, you know." This got Angela's attention. "Wanna team up?"

Angela had considered asking Karlee about this given how close the two were, but she really wasn't sure her friend would be down for it.

"Are you sure?" Angela inquired, "cause I'm really serious. I want him."

"Let's make him squirm," Karlee said with lust and mischief in her eyes. It was no wonder Angela loved the little minx and they started getting Andy's attention as well.

Sara saw that Angela and Karlee were now actively trying for Andy in the same vein as Alex and Natasha. She really wasn't sure if this was genuine feeling on their part or just a competition. Sara knew that being older than most of the other girls, she'd have to rely on her maturity and steadiness to really land Andy. Sara decided she needed to up her game. One of the booths had a changing room and some bikinis on the rack. She got ahold of Andy.

"Hey, let's see if any of these would look good on me." Sara grabbed him and pulled him to the booth, nearly taking off Karlee's arm in the process. Everyone else saw the play that Sara was making and was impressed, if not annoyed. Sara found some suits she thought her body would look great in and pulled him into the changing hut. The woman running it tried to stop them, but Sara dismissed her by saying the key words.

"I need my boyfriend's opinion," she stated clearly, "I wanna look good for my man." With that, she pulled Andy into the changing booth. While it wasn't her initial intention for the other girls to hear what she said, they all did anyway. They didn't know if she was just giving the woman and excuse or if she was really trying to lock Andy in.

She got out of her dress quickly and held up the various tops for Andy to investigate, asking his opinion and if they made her look sexy. Andy for his part was drooling over the busty woman modeling for him. She found a few that she liked and asked Andy to help her get her dress back on. He helped her zip it up and recover all of her intimate places. She then and gave him a big kiss.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,695 Followers