The Prize Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,685 Followers

"Thanks for your help, babe," she said with a wink as she exited the booth with the bikinis she wanted to buy. Andy took a deep breath and followed behind her. Andy didn't see, but Sara winked at the other girls there, seemingly proud of her latest move. The signal was crystal clear now.

There was gonna be a fight for Andy.

Andy managed to peel himself away from the females by needing a rest room. He ducked into a local bar, asked for the bathroom, and ordered a Rum and Coke with no ice. His head was racing. It seemed to him like these girls were all pawing at him for some reason. Did they forget that he wasn't one of the rich guys who paid for this and was instead just a lucky schmuck who happened to win a contest?

He flushed the toilet and splashed some water on his face, being careful not to drink any of it, foreign country and all. He stepped out and the bartender gave him his drink. Andy wasn't really partial to rum, but he was in Jamaica after all. He took a sip and felt a tapping on his shoulder.

"Hiding?" Dillion asked flashing a cute smile.

"Just taking a shopping break and having a drink," Andy said. Technically true, but maybe not the whole truth.

"Mind if I join?"

Andy shook his head that he didn't, and she ordered an overly fruity rum drink. Andy paid the man for both drinks and Andy enjoyed the almost solitude for a few moments.

"Not a big fan of shopping, huh?" Dillion asked of him.

"Depends on the shopping," Andy admitted. "Working with computers, I'm more of a Best Buy guy."

"I've never been that good with tech stuff, other than taking pictures or videos," Dillion admitted. "It's gotta be really hard to work on them all day."

"Not really," Andy said taking another sip. "You just have to learn why they do what they do. It's just a box with wires at the end of the day. The rest is all up to you."

"Maybe you could teach me some time," Dillion said with a smile. She wasn't as interested in him as some of the other girls seemed to be, but she was interested. "You said you were moving to Vegas soon, right?" Andy nodded as he sipped his drink. "I go there every so often, maybe you can be my tutor."

"Sure, if you'd like," Andy said, wondering if she really meant to put the naughty, schoolgirl image in his head.

"That'd be cool," she said with a smile, "just make sure I pay attention, or you'll have to punish me," she added with a wink and a sip.

"Grew up Catholic, did you?" Andy said trying to make a joke of it, "nuns and rulers?"

"No, but I'll try anything once," she said with a wink.

That was about the time Kaylee and Angela found the two in the bar.

"There you guys are!" Angela said coming up and kissing both. "Thought we lost you!"

"We decided to take a drink break," Dillion explained.

"Good idea!" as Karlee ordered the pair drinks. Andy tried to pay but Angela stopped him.

"I make my own money," she instructed, "I can pay for myself."

Andy put up his hands indicating his surrender. Angela then smiled and kissed him.

"But it is sweet that you offer," she said giving him another peck.

"Super sweet," Karlee agreed also giving Andy a kiss.

They sat, drank and talked for a while before heading back out to find everyone else. By then it was time to meet up at the bus for dinner and everyone was found there. Charlie went immediately up to Andy.

"Tried to ditch us, huh?" she said in a voice more teasing then irritated.

"Nah, just can only do so much shopping."

"Awww," Cassandra said coming up to his side, "we'll make it up to you," she added leaning into his ear. "Promise," she whispered.

By then, everyone was hungry, and they boarded and headed to the restaurant. Alex and Natasha sat next to Andy this time showing him all the things they bought and teasing him with what they wanted to model for him. All this teasing was getting to Andy as he hadn't actually cum since that morning with Charlie. He just hoped the bulge wasn't too noticeable.

It was.

They arrived at the restaurant and were all escorted to a special table set up for them. All the food would be paid for as well as the drinks. Everyone ordered a rum drink of some kind and settled down. Andy was flocked by Karlee on one side and Dillion on the other. Cassandra, Charlie and Sara sat opposite them.

The girls were all still talking and teasing him all through dinner. Suggestive talk was rampant all around the table, but especially nearest to Andy. All the girls were now realizing who exactly was interested in him with Dillion being added to the mix now.

She still wasn't sure if she wanted a relationship with him, but she remembered how good he'd fucked her yesterday and really enjoyed their time together at the bar. Besides, it was kinda fun to play the flirty game with him as the other girls all tried as well.

Cassandra, Charlie, and Sara were all sitting together looking each other over while talking amongst themselves and Andy. They were all aware that each wanted him but didn't know how much or for what purpose.

Alex and Natasha saw everyone close to Andy and still tried to get his attention. Gestures, light flashing among other things. They would try to get closer to him at the club they were going to after this.

Karlee was doing her part for her and Angela, continuously touching Andy's leg and rubbing it. Angela was next to Karlee, watching her friend working her seduction on him. She knew that having Karlee in her corner would be a huge asset.

After they ate, they all went back to bus where Jerome was waiting for them to keep the girls and Andy safe at the club. Gianna had a thing for Jerome, so she sat near him on the bus, giving him shit, as per usual. Alex and Natasha managed to sit next to Andy, insisting that he sit in the middle between them.

"I can't wait to show you off on the dance floor," Natasha said, while she and Alex were blatantly rubbing his crotch.

"I'm just hoping I don't look like an asshole out there," Andy admitted.

"Don't worry," Alex said, pressing her tits into him, "we'll make you look good."

They arrived at a fairly upscale club, and all were shuttled into the VIP area, Jerome interacting with the security staff there. The first to get Andy out on the dance floor was actually Dillion, who kept grinding on Andy and trying to make sure his hands were constantly on her ass.

When Dillion was done with dancing, Candace came up and danced with him. Not as close as Dillion had danced, but very sexy. The Stevens sisters were next and largely just repeated their dancing of last night, pressing their asses and tits into Andy as much as possible. When a new song came on, Andy excused himself to get a drink.

While at the bar ordering, Cassandra came up and ordered as well.

"Having fun?" she asked.

"Not bad," he said receiving his drink, "I'm normally not much of a club guy."

"Me either," Cassandra admitted, "but its vacation!"

"True," Andy admitted, "roll with it, I guess!"

"Speaking of," Cassandra said getting closer to him, "I wanna sleep in your bed tonight. Is that ok?"

"Sure," Andy said taking a sip, "I'm sure someone will share theirs or I can go on the couch or..." he stopped when Cassandra whacked his arm and he smiled.

"Come dance with me, Andy," she insisted leading him to the floor. A slow song happen to come on at the same time they hit the floor. Unlike the other girls, she danced slowly with him, leaning her body into his. The other girls all looked at them as the danced slowly. Alex, Charlie, Natasha, Sara, Angela, Karlee and Dillion were watching with envy as the two seemed oblivious to anything else around them.

When the tempo changed, Angela and Karlee came over and stole Andy away. Cassandra, secure in that she would share his bed that night, let the two have their fun. She sat on the couch and Charlie came and sat next to her.

"You two looked cute out there together," Charlie admitted to her.

"Thanks," Cassandra said warmly, while still wondering what Charlie was after.

"You really like him, don't you?" Charlie said, prodding her. Charlie wanted to know exactly where she stood.

"Yeah," Cassandra admitted, "I really do."

"Me too," Charlie admitted as well. "And I don't think we're the only ones." They both looked over at Angela and Karlee dancing with Andy as Alex and Natasha soon replaced them. They also saw Sara waiting to pounce too.

"Seems so," Cassandra admitted sadly.

"Looks like Angela and Karlee and Alex and Natasha are trying to use the idea of a package deal to get him," Charlie said trying to lay the groundwork of her proposal.

"Kind of hard to refuse," Cassandra admitted wistfully while still staring at Andy.

"Maybe we should do the same. Maybe together, we can sway Andy."

Cassandra looked at her skeptically.

"You think if we partner up, Andy will turn away from them?"

"Maybe," Charlie said. "We have to stand a better chance together then separate."

Cassandra took a deep breath.

"Look Charlie," she started, "I really don't know you well and I don't know what your intentions are toward Andy. I can only speak for me and I'm in love with him." She shocked not only Charlie with her words, but herself as well.

"Really?" Charlie said, still shocked she'd actually used the word.

"Yeah," Cassandra said still bewildered. "Yeah, I am. And I intend on being with him. Long after this shit is done."

"Me too," Charlie admitted. Since Cassandra had broken the dam, there was no going back. She loved Andy too. "All the more reason for us to work together. These girls might only want him while we're here. They might have no interest in him after New Year's. If we can show a united front and that we want to pursue him past this vacation, that would give us a pretty big edge."

Now Cassandra was really thinking. She really had intended to take Andy all for herself, but she had to admit, Charlie had a point. The idea of getting a Menage a Trois when the trip was over might put them in a better position. But she wasn't sure.

"I'll tell you what," Cassandra said to her possible conspirator. "I already asked Andy to stay in his room tonight. How about you join us, and we see how this works?"

It wasn't a firm commitment, but it was a start. Plus, she'd get to fuck Andy twice in one day.

"Deal," Charlie said extending her hand. Cassandra shook it as a bargain was reached.

"Just follow my lead when we get back to the house."

Although they didn't know it, they were being watched. Sara, Angela and Karlee, and even the Stevens sisters all saw the two talking. The handshake got them all thinking. While the sisters really didn't care, the others did. They realized they'd made some sort of alliance, and their prospects were getting worse. They knew the passion with which Andy had fucked both of them and suddenly, there was real doubt.

After a few more dances with Andy, Alex and Natasha also saw what the rest did. They went to a corner to talk.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Alex said to her friend.

"That we've got problems?" Natasha offered.

"If those two team up, there's three sets of girls all going for Andy," Alex rationalized. "God, if Dillion and Sara team up, its four groups. How the fuck is this gonna go?"

"How many do you think are thinking of long-term with Andy?" Natasha asked. That question had Alex pondering.

"I really don't know outside of us," she admitted. "Probably Cassandra and Charlie, I think. Probably Sara, but the rest is a crap shoot."

"We're gonna have to be bold," Natasha admitted. "He's moving to Vegas, we're going there, it works! We point that out, that could instantly move things to our column." Alex was nodding her head in agreement. She knew that Natasha was right, they just needed to get Andy alone.

After a few hours, everyone was tired, and they all headed home. Gianna was drunk and shed all her clothes as soon as they hit the bus. The Stevens sisters sat next to Andy on the ride back, not to seduce him, it was just the closest seats. Little did he know, plans were in motion up and down the bus.

As soon as they got back to the mansion, Cassandra and Charlie grabbed Andy. Alex and Natasha, Karlee and Angela, Sara and Dillion had all tried to get to him, but the two were too quick. Gianna grabbed Jerome and headed to her room, taking Liliana with her.

"I think we should head to bed," Charlie said to Andy before turning to Cassandra, "don't you?" Cassandra smiled at her new confederate.

"I think that's a good idea," she said with a smile while rubbing Andy's chest. "Don't you, Andy?"

"Uhhh..." His mind was flooded with all sorts of thoughts of the attention that he'd received today. They seemed obsessed with him, and it was making him wonder if they were truly interested in him or just biding their time on the island. But then again, why should he care? "Sure."

"Good answer!" Charlie responded as the two dragged Andy to his room. The other girls were either amused, jealous, angry, or just neutral about it.

"Motherfucker!" Angela said to Karlee, with several others hearing and agreeing.

"They win this round," Natasha admitted.

"I'm going to bed," Sara said morosely.

Some of the girls stayed up for a bit and talked, mostly the ones that had no real designs on Andy. The rest went to make plans.

Angela and Karlee got to their room, still pissed at what Cassandra and Charlie did.

"They just took him and dragged him," Angela complained. "Maybe he wanted to come with us, and they didn't even give him a choice," she reasoned.

"I know," Karlee agreed, "we gotta figure a way to let Andy know how we feel, cause I know that's what they're doing."

"Agreed," Angela concurred, "Alex, Natasha, Sara, and maybe Dillion are all probably thinking the same thing right now."

"Sara and Dillion are working alone," Karlee tried to reason. "Us, Alex and Nat, and Cass and Charlie are all offering threesomes at least."

"Yeah, but if Andy wants a more square relationship..." Angela reasoned, "he could very well be pushed to either to them." Karlee nodded, realizing her friend/lover/co-conspirator was right.

"We need to think," Karlee reasoned.

"And plan," Angela concurred. They started discussing their options.

"Fuck a duck!" Natasha said, going into the room with Alex. "We keep getting screwed out of Andy time!"

"We can't let this happen tomorrow," Alex concurred. "We have to show him throughout the rest of the week that we feel strongly for him and are a long-term possibility for him."

"We need to get him alone, fuck the living shit out of him, and show him what life could be like with a couple of passionate, big-tittied gals like us," Natasha reasoned.

"Exactly," Alex agreed. "Let Cassandra and Charlie run their shit on him tonight. We will hit him tomorrow and fuckin' worship on his alter!"

"Perfect, babe!" Natasha responded. "I love you so much!"

"Awww!" Alex responded, "I love you too."

With that, a nasty fuck session was forth coming. One thing was for sure, even if the two couldn't snag Andy, they were gonna stick together.

Dillion was laying on her pillow hearing the sounds of Alex and Natasha while thinking. How much did she like Andy and was she willing to fight for him? Could she do it alone? She looked at her trim, cute body and smiled. She went to sleep satisfied.

Sara was in a haze. She was sitting alone jealous of Charlie and Cassandra, knowing they were gonna have a great night of fucking Andy in front of them. She needed to get aggressive, she needed to be ruthless, and she needed to strike soon. She masturbated for a few minutes before giving up the ghost and going to bed.

Charlie got into Andy's room with Andy still being dragged and Cassandra right behind them. Clothes were shed as quickly as possible with both girls coming damn close to ripping off theirs and Andy's. Charlie practically shoved Andy onto the bed while both girls got into position. Cassandra decided to be bold and strike first.

"You know, we really like you, Andy," she admitted and looked over at Charlie who was in full agreement. "I think we need to show you just how much we like you though. Don't you think?" looking over at Charlie.

"Oh, yeah," she said with a grin on her face as Andy's erection got harder and harder. "We can be so wonderful together. Just watch."

With that, Charlie started licking on his dick, teasing with her tongue all along his shaft. Cassandra began to do the same, matching her partner's movements and playing with Charlie's tongue a bit too. Charlie eventually took Andy's whole cock in her mouth with Cassandra dutifully sucking his balls and swirling them around.

Andy was loving the attention to his package. Charlie was a superb cocksucker and Cassandra was no slouch either. He moved his hand to Charlie's head as it was the only one he could reach and gently stroked her hair, and she gave him all her attention.

Charlie was in heaven having Andy's dick in her mouth while he lovingly stroked her hair. She started getting sloppy, using all of her saliva and suction on his dick. Some of it wound up on Cassandra's face which Charlie saw.

"Sorry, babe," she said with a wink.

"Occupational hazard," Cassandra said smiling as she started rimming Andy's asshole. It wasn't something she normally did, but she wanted to go bold and found herself liking it. Charlie could feel Andy's reaction to it with his dick as she tasted pre-cum.

"I think he's ready," Charlie said, holding the drenched dick in her hand straight up for Cassandra. Cassandra smiled and got up, straddling Andy as Charlie guided his dick into her partner's wet cunt.

Cassandra moaned at feeling Andy inside her again as she started riding him, her tits being attended to by Andy's hands. Cassandra started a steady rhythm as Charlie moved up the bed and started making out with Andy while rubbing her pussy. Andy could feel the passion of the kiss while Cassandra was making her thoughts clear for everyone in the room, if not the house.

"Oh fuck!! That feels so good Andy! I love your cock!! It fits me so perfectly! I never want to be without it!!"

"Neither do I," Charlie said subtly as she broke this kiss and started sucking on Cassandra's heavy tits. Cassandra loved having her tits sucked and Charlie was as talented at sucking tit as she was sucking cock.

"Oh God, Charlie!! Suck on my tits, baby!! Oh fuck!!!!!!" as she erupted in orgasm, nearly passing out from the intensity of it. She'd never had one that powerful before, likely because she'd never felt about anyone as strongly as she did Andy. She slid off as Charlie used her mouth to clean off Cassandra's cum from Andy's cock.

Without another word said, Charlie hopped up and impaled herself on Andy, needing no one to guide her in. She was riding fast and hard, moaning loud and swearing up a storm.

"FUCK THAT CUNT!!! OH GOD, YOU"RE PERFECT, ANDY!!! FILL ME UP, BABY!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!" Yes, she really did feel all that, but Cassandra also suspected that she wanted the rest of the house to hear it too.

Cassandra didn't stay idle, kissing and making out with Andy, showing passion and affection as much as possible. She was trying to push her body up against him as much as possible. She was also smiling at how well Charlie was riding him. She was thinking to herself that this might work after all.

After a few minutes, Charlie made clear she wanted to be fucked from behind and got up. Cassandra helped Andy up and eased his dick into Charlie's pussy, Charlie moaning loudly as it went it.

"Oh FUCK!! FUCK THAT PUSSY, ANDY!!! IT LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"We both do," Cassandra said standing next to Andy continuing to make out with him. Charlie soon came hard on his cock, squirting her famous juice everywhere.

"FUCK GOD!!!!!!!" as she erupted. Cassandra then licked up the cum from Andy's cock and even rimmed Charlie's asshole. Charlie loved having her ass played with and encouraged her.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,685 Followers