The Prize Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Cass, that's it," she declared. "Get it ready for his cock! You want that don't you, Andy?! Fuck my sweet little asshole, don't you?!"

Cassandra was using her own lubricant on both Andy's cock and Charlie's asshole. Once she thought all was properly prepared, she grabbed his cock and placed it right at Charlie's brown hole.

"Fuck her ass, Andy," she said softly. "Make love to her tight, perfect ass."

He eased the tip in until the head of his cock popped into the hole.

"Oh FUCK!" Charlie said while Cassandra was playing with her pussy for extra stimulation. "Get that cock in my ass!"

He still went slowly, inching in bit by bit with Charlie's moans as encouragement. After 30 seconds, he was bottomed out in her bowels.

"Oh that feels perfect!" Charlie said as she started rocking back and forth on his cock. "Your cock was made for my ass!"

Cassandra decided to slip under Charlie, putting her head at her pussy and her pussy near Charlie. Charlie took the hint and started jilling off Cassandra.

Andy was increasing his speed as she really seemed to enjoy his attentions. Cassandra was also licking his balls a bit while also showing Charlie's pussy some love. She felt so tight in there, yet really inviting. Her comments certainly confirmed this to Andy.

"Fuck that ass, Andy! I love you fucking my asshole! Ram my slutty hole!"

Her words had the desired effect on Andy as he started driving his dick hard into her. Charlie was heaven as she came again, squirting all over Cassandra's face.

Cassandra had to admit that Charlie's squirt actually tasted really good as she lapped up Charlie's pussy.

"Drink it up baby!" Charlie moaned, "drink up my cum while our man fucks that ass!"

Andy didn't even hear her as he was lost in a world of pleasure. Between Charlie's asshole and Cassandra's tongue on his balls, he was close.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Andy warned through the heavy breathing.

"Cum in my ass, baby! Take it!!" Charlie declared. "Cum in me so that Cass can suck it out and share it!" Cassandra had to admit, the suggestion did sound pretty hot.

A few more strokes and Andy flooded her insides with warm cum, Charlie having a minor squirt at the feeling of it all. Andy slowly withdrew from her ass and his cum started leaking out of her asshole. Cassandra moved up, using her tongue to get as much of the cream as she could. Charlie shuddered, feeling Cassandra's tongue in her ass. Once she had a mouthful, Cassandra shared a cummy kiss with Charlie, making sure that Andy could see the cum passing back and forth over their tongues.

"That was amazing, guys!" Cassandra said glowingly.

"You're amazing," Charlie said looking at Cassandra, genuinely impressed by her skills. Cassandra kissed her a little more deeply before they turned and looked at Andy.

"Speaking of amazing," Cassandra said coming up close to Andy, kissing the head of his cock.

"I think I need to clean off a bit," Andy stated while covered in sweat, girl cum, and who knows what else.

"Good idea!" Charlie said getting up, "let's all clean up." Charlie got off the bed with Cassandra and made for the bathroom. Cassandra noticed some cum still dripping down from Charlie's ass. She leaned over and licked it up.

"Mmm," Charlie said appreciatively, "thanks, babe."

"Anytime."

Since it really wasn't that late, the group decided on a nice big bath in the tub. After a few minutes the tub was filled and there were plenty of suds to go around. They all got in with both girls on either side of Andy, washing and caressing him and themselves.

"Isn't this nice, Andy?" Cassandra asked leaning into him while gently 'cleaning' his penis. "Nice big bath with two sexy girls?"

"I certainly love it," Charlie said, encouraging him to clean her 'dirty' areas.

"This is pretty relaxing," Andy admitted. "Thank you guys, for this."

"It's our pleasure, Andy!" Charlie said quickly.

"We can do this anytime you want," Cassandra said to him softly while encourage him to lay his back against her front, having her breasts pressed right up against him.

"I could certainly get used to this," Charlie said continuing to lightly wash him.

"You guys will spoil me for all other bathing options," Andy said while Cassandra lightly kissed his neck.

"That's the idea," Cassandra answered. "We want you to think of us every time you bathe."

"Exactly," Charlie concurred. "We want you clean and dirty at all times."

Once everyone was convinced that there had been a thorough cleaning, they got out and dried off, both women being sure to personally dry Andy. By then, Andy was exhausted. The girls coaxed him to the bed, with him on the left, Cassandra in the middle, and Charlie on the right. One minute after his head hit the pillow, Andy was sound asleep.

"That was nice," Charlie said, lightly playing with Cassandra's hair.

"It was amazing," Cassandra said, lightly stroking Charlie's body.

"So, what do you think?" Charlie asked snuggling closer to her.

"I'm not totally convinced," Cassandra said with a smile, "but you're starting to sway me."

"Well, let me do a little more convincing." With that Charlie went under the covers. How they didn't wake Andy, no one really knows.