The Prize Day 06

Story Info
Returning from the boat and a game...
2.5k words
4.74
7.9k
18

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,684 Followers

28 December

Andy awoke not knowing his full surroundings. He looked over to the side and saw Dillion and Captain Jane spooning each other next to him. He could see out the porthole that it was morning, but still fairly early. He quietly slipped out of the bed and out of the cabin without waking either of them.

He got up on deck where several naked crew members were cleaning and prepping for the eventual trip back to port. One of them was kind enough to get Andy a coffee while he sat on the deck and enjoyed the morning with more quiet then he'd received in the last few days. He just sipped and looked out toward the water, remembering how much he would miss this in Las Vegas.

"Morning, captain fucker!" Gianna said, declaring her presence and making Andy blush.

"Morning," he said somewhat groggy.

"Was she a good lay?" she inquired. Andy raised an eyebrow. "If she's anything like her crew, she's gotta be."

"A gentleman shouldn't tell," Andy said with fake nobility. Gianna just scoffed.

"Oh, come on," Gianna said proddingly, "you never talked about girls you fucked in the locker room or some shit?"

"Honestly, no," Andy replied. "I always thought it was inappropriate.

"Pshh, whatever!" Gianna said, not believing him. She was given a coffee and a quick kiss from one of the stewards as well. Over the course of the next hour, everyone woke up and started getting ready to head to shore, even putting their clothes back on.

Sara, Cassandra, and Charlie were all sitting on the couch together on the deck, their alliance now firmly cemented. They'd heard Andy with Dillion and the captain last night, but decided it wasn't a real threat. They played with each other's hands teasingly, now fully engrossed in their purpose of swaying Andy to them.

Angela and Karlee felt much the same but looked at the trio with some worry. They knew full well that Cassandra and Sara had both made serious inroads with Andy and now that they were offering three women, they both started thinking they may be in trouble.

If Angela and Karlee were worried, Alex and Natasha were in a panic. They'd thought earlier about trying to sway Sara to their side, but now Charlie and Cassandra clearly had her. They spent the trip back to port worrying and trying to figure out how to crack Andy.

The boat arrived back in port and all the lines were tied off. Everyone was thanked and Captain Jane made sure to stop Andy before he departed, thanking him again for last night and exchanging contact information. She was still grinning when they all boarded the party bus back to the house.

Again, when they got on the bus, there was a jockeying of seats to sit next to Andy, Angela and Karlee winning this round. When they arrived back at their house, a breakfast buffet was waiting for them all. They all grabbed various foods and drinks and settled down.

By now, Andy was aware enough to see that some of the girls had formed cliques if nothing else. Natasha always seemed to be around Alex, Angela and Karlee were joined at the hip, and now he noticed that Cassandra, Sara, and Charlie were around each other a lot. They all seemed to be talking amongst themselves while also giving glances to him and grinning.

The day was fairly quiet compared to what the last few days had been, everyone mostly napping and resting. That night after dinner, Candace came up with the idea of playing 'Never Have I Ever'.

"This could take a while for us," Gianna said truthfully.

They all settled in a circle and had drinks in front of them. Everyone put up all five fingers, the idea being that someone would declare something they'd never done. If you've done it, you put a finger down and take a drink. Liliana decided to start things off.

"Never have I ever squirted," she declared. Gianna, Charlie, Alex, Natasha, Angela, and Dillion all put a finger down and drank.

"Never have I ever been to London," Dillion declared. Alex, Angela, Gianna, and Sara put another finger down.

"Never have I ever been to Long Island!" Gianna said, looking directly at Andy while he lowered a finger and took a drink.

"Is that how we're gonna play this?" Andy asked her with an eye raised. Gianna nodded and smiled. "Ok, never have I ever had sex on camera."

A resounding 'fuck' permeated the room as all the women lowered a finger and took a shot. Andy just shrugged as if to say 'I didn't start this'.

"Fine," Candace said, "never have I ever had a penis." Andy shrugged and took a shot.

This continued for a while until it was just Charlie, Cassandra, Angela, Karlee, Andy, Alex, Natasha, Sara, and Dillion left. The questions were getting more personal and bolder.

"Never have I ever," Angela said with two fingers left, "actually cried during sex," she said, her having had a couple of scenes fake crying. All fingers stayed up.

"Never have I ever," Sara said slowly, trying to think up a good one, "been gangbanged."

"How many counts as a gangbang?" Dillion asked.

"Three dudes or more," Sara replied.

"Fuck!" Alex replied as she put a finger down, Cassandra, Charlie and Angela joining.

"Never have I ever," Karlee started, "fucked the captain of a boat."

"Fuck!" Dillion replied, her final finger now gone. Andy silently put his last finger down as well, getting a high five from Gianna at fucking Captain Jane.

"Just us girls now," Charlie said. "What should the winner of the game get?"

"They get to spend the night in Andy's room," Sara replied. "Alone."

Every one of the girls now knew what was at stake. No one in the house had spent the night with Andy one-on-one. All had one finger left and were wondering what could be asked to cut out the competition. No one more so than Natasha who was up next.

"Never have I ever," Natasha trying to think of a way to swing through the competition, "have I ever been born in the US."

All the remaining girls other than Angela swore, knowing that the busty pornstar was born in France. Angela smiled knowing it was just the two of them now. She didn't know terribly much about Natasha and had to think of something that would get her the victory.

"Never have I ever," she started trying to think of something that would get Natasha, "been to Italy."

Natasha just smiled as her finger remained up, having never been there. Her turn.

"Never have I ever been to Australia."

"Fuck!!!" Angela said as Natasha raised her hands in victory. Alex smiled knowing that this would only advance their cause, while the rest pouted. Natasha immediately went over to Andy, planting a deep kiss on him.

"I'm tired, let's go," she said to Andy, practically pulling him out of his seat to get him to his room. Alex kept smiling, knowing that Natasha would use every instrument in her vast arsenal to sway Andy. The rest just looked on in envy as the door to Andy's room slammed shut.

Natasha wasted no time in getting down to business with Andy, pressing her body up against him as much as possible while kissing him with passion. This would be no ordinary fuck session tonight. She planned to make long, passionate love to him.

Andy for his part was still going with the flow. He'd raised no objection to the grand prize they'd conceived and certainly didn't mind being in the arms of Natasha as she was groping every part of his body.

After a few minutes of making out and softly fondling his cock, she sunk down to her knees to give his dick the proper love it deserved. She licked all around his hard pole and began sucking as hard as she could on it. Natasha kept reminding herself all the while during the blowjob that this was not a porn scene. This wasn't for any camera; this was for Andy's heart. She tried as best she could to keep eye contact with Andy, trying to show her love and desire all with her eyes.

Andy groaned as Natasha managed to get his cock in her throat, the woman being a master at the oral arts. She cupped his testicles in a loving manner, like precious eggs that needed to be protected. She then came back up and drew Andy into a deep kiss, showing as much passion to his mouth as his cock.

Andy got inspired by the display and started kissing down Natasha's body. Not being a complete fool, he paid ample attention to her heavy breasts as he made his way down. Natasha, knowing where his final destination was, sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. Andy kissed and licked his way to her sopping wet pussy, the aroma of desire emanating hard from it.

Andy started licking and Natasha started moaning. For a non-performer, he was exceptionally talented in the art of giving a girl head. He teased and pleased all at once, almost like he knew what his woman desired from his tongue. Andy used his hands to hold her vaginal lips wide open, allowing him to dive as deep as possible into her folds.

"Mmmm, just like that, Andy," Natasha encouraged, placing a hand on the back of his head ever so slightly. Andy's nose was hitting her clit perfectly as he continued lapping away. A few minutes of it was all she needed. "Ungh!! ANDY!" was all she was able to get out as her muscle spasms showed the evidence of an intense orgasm.

Natasha's orgasm didn't stop Andy, now using his thumb to stimulate her clit while he started giving her a rim job. This was bold for Andy, but something had come over him and he was convinced that the effort would be appreciatiated. Andy couldn't've been more right as Natasha's eyes flew open, wide and amazed at Andy's tongue lashing of her asshole.

"Fuck! Lick my ass, Andy! God, I love your tongue too much!"

Andy managed to add two fingers to Natasha's pussy while he continued to rim her asshole. If Andy could look up, he'd see Natasha looking cross-eyed, lost to the pleasure that this man was creating for her. Before she knew it, another orgasm rocked her body. She was so enraptured; she made no noise other than a light squeak. She recovered after a few deep breaths and looked at Andy.

"Andy," she said softly, drawing his face up to hers, "please make love to me." Andy could see the desire in her eyes and the desperation in her voice. Natasha laid down on the bed and spread her legs, allowing a full view of her womanhood. Andy dutifully got on top of her and entered her, Natasha's pussy practically dripping to receive him.

Andy was smart enough to heed the request of the woman he was now inside, moving slowly and deliberately. Natasha was kissing and caressing him as he was tenderly entering and withdrawing from her. Andy's brain was fixated on nothing else in the world at this point other than being with her.

Natasha was roaming her hands all over his body, feeling his back and ass as he continued his very light assault. Having had sex thousands of times with many different men and women, she couldn't remember a more tender joining she'd ever experienced.

As slow and steady tends to win the race, Natasha was moaning more and more, and he soon felt her orgasm pulse within her.

"Mmmm! Ungh!" was all she said as Andy kept his slow, methodical pace going. Natasha recovered from her orgasm and kissed Andy deeply again. "Can I get on top?" Andy grabbed hold of Natasha and gently rolled them over, trying to stay inside of her as he did. Succeeding in his mission, it was now time for Natasha to take over.

At first, Natasha just stayed on top of him, enjoying being pressed against him with Andy's cock still buried in her cunt. She kept making out with Andy before starting to rock very gently on top of him. Natasha then arched her back up so that her DD's were directly in front of Andy's mouth. He took full advantage and started sucking on her nipples.

"Mmm, yes Andy..." she said softly and seductively, "suck on my titties." Natasha was taking the same slow pace that Andy had taken up, at least at first. After a few minutes, she started riding him harder, not as hard as she could, but faster.

"I love your cock, Andy," Natasha said through her moaning, "it feels so good inside me."

Andy had hold of her ass as she kept a steady pace going. He was trying to hold on so as not to cum, but Natasha saw the look on his face and was having none of it.

"I want you to cum in me, Andy," she said, her own orgasm coming soon, "I wanna feel you cum in me."

This was enough for Andy's ejaculate to come spewing out of cock into Natasha. The feeling of his warm load was enough to set off Natasha. "Shit!" as her pussy accepted Andy's load and met his orgasm with her own.

After about a minute of being in her own mind, relishing the feeling of the orgasm. Once she regained her senses, she looked down at her lover and gave him a deep kiss, laying on top of him, but trying to keep his cock inside her.

"That was great, Andy," Natasha said, wiggling around a bit on top of him. "I can't remember the last time I made love like that."

"Me either," Andy said honestly and breathlessly.

"Andy," she said softly to get his attention. "I've never felt like this before," she said, trying to make a strong move for her and Alex. "I really think I'm starting to fall for you."

This hit Andy like a lightning bolt. He had no idea how to respond, but luckily Natasha kept talking.

"Me and Alex both are. We've talked about nothing else, practically. We want to be with you when this is over."

One of the girls falling for him seemed nuts, two sounded utterly insane, to him. Natasha could clearly see his mind was flooded.

"Andy, you don't need to worry about this now. We still have a few days here together. We'll all have fun with all the girls and enjoy ourselves," she said with a smile. "We can all talk before we leave."

"All?" Andy asked.

"We both want you and each other, a nice happy thruple. We could make each other so happy, baby," she said stoking his face. "But rest now, we'll talk more later." She kissed him deeply and rolled off of him. She was soon sound asleep.

Andy wasn't. His mind was racing. It was out there now. At least two of the girls there wanted a long-term relationship with him. But then he started thinking. Cassandra, Sara, Angela, Charlie, and Karlee. They were all acting much like Alex and Natasha were.

"They all want me?!" he thought. He decided there was nothing he do about it tonight and eventually drifted off to sleep.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,684 Followers