The Problem With Immortality Ch. 17

Story Info
Jennifer and Carl go to Build Your Own Penis.
10k words
4.44
1.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Problem With Immortality

Chapter 17

By Gary LM Martin

Chapter 17: Build Your Own Penis

Carl was having a wonderful time with Jennifer. He loved her energy and interest in trying new things. They had been turned into giants (and had great sex), they had turned into dolphins (and had great sex), they had been turned into kids (and had great sex after they were no longer kids), and they had watched fine art being stomped on by elephants.

All very good things.

But Carl was a little concerned about Jennifer's insecurity. In fact, he talked about it with Jennifer's uncomfortably fuckable looking daughter, Judy Ford.

A few weeks ago, after they had been together as a couple for nearly eight months, Jennifer had introduced him to his daughter Judy, who apparently flew into San Diego just to see Jennifer. Or perhaps to meet him. Carl got the sense that Jennifer anxiously wanted to show her new love off to her daughter, which was fine with him.

Judy was a stunning beauty. She had long, blonde hair, big, expressive blue eyes, an hourglass figure, and her breasts! Huge, D cup beauties.

She was prettier than Jennifer, in Carl's secret estimation. If she hadn't been Jennifer's daughter, he would have tried to make a connection with her. Every time Carl looked at her, he worried that Jennifer could see the lust in his eyes, so most of the time, he looked away. That was safer.

They talked and had a nice chat together. Afterwards, as Judy was leaving, she turned and whispered to Carl, "Feel free to call me, anytime."

Carl immediately got an erection, which he hastily covered with his hand. After she left, Jennifer put an arm around Carl. "So, what you do you think of my baby girl?"

"She's quite... accomplished," said Carl, casually keeping a hand over his groin.

He hadn't contacted her, of course. He was too afraid it would get back to Jennifer.

Then it was much to his surprise when Judy Ford contacted him, by holo, a few days later.

Carl immediately wondered what it was about. Had she found him attractive? Did she want to start seeing him on the side? Possibilities raced through his mind.

But no, he was completely wrong. It was about her mother. Jennifer.

"I'm so glad Mom has found a nice man like you," said Judy. "It makes me happy that you're with her."

Carl's penis, which had gotten instantly excited, instinctively started to shrink of its own accord.

"Thank you."

"But there are a few things you need to know about mother. She's suffering terrible separation anxiety from my Dad," said Judy.

"I know."

"You know, but you may not know it all," said Judy. "She thinks about him constantly. Who wouldn't, after being married for 311 years? It's going to take her time to work him out of her mind. You have to be patient to help her with that."

"I will," said Carl.

"You also need to understand her insecurities."

"Insecurities?"

"Mom thought that Dad loved her without reservation. And then, after three centuries, he picks up and leaves. That was very damaging to her. She's kind of afraid to love again."

"But Jennifer, your Mom, she loves me."

"She does, but she also fears she'll lose you," said Judy.

"Well... I can't make any guarantees, especially not for eternity," said Carl, spreading out his hands helplessly.

"Of course you can't. All I'm asking is that you have... patience with her insecurities. I know you two have done a lot of unusual things. Expect that she'll keep asking you to do these things. She's worried that she's going to lose you, so she wants to keep doing exciting things with you to make sure you don't get bored of her."

"She doesn't have to worry about that."

"OF course not, but she doesn't accept the fact that you won't leave her, at least, not yet. All I'm asking is that you have patience with her, and give her time," said Judy.

"Of course," said Carl.

"Thank you. You're such a nice man."

"And you're a wonderful daughter," Carl assured her, as he politely eye-raped her breasts. Her holoimage was wearing a tight, tight shirt that showed every curve of her wonderful titties. It was the last thing he was looking at when her image faded.

And so when Jennifer came and timidly asked him if he would go with her to Build Your Own Penis, Carl readily agreed. He understood that Jennifer was worried about losing him, and was willing to accommodate her concerns. Up to a point.

"Don't you like my penis?" Carl asked, somewhat playfully.

"Of course, dear," said Jennifer, rubbing her hands over his chest. "I wouldn't have anything else inside me."

Carl flinched, and Jennifer realized she had said the wrong thing. Even referencing Anson indirectly showed Carl that she was still thinking of him.

She tried a different line of argument. "It's just... it could be fun. Exciting. And it's not just for penises, dear."

"It isn't?" said Carl.

"No. They offer upgrades for women as well," said Jennifer, letting her hands roam.

"You don't need any upgrading, Jennifer," said Carl.

She kissed him. "Oh, I love you for saying that. But let's give it a try." She saw the doubt in his eyes. "Please?" she said.

Carl, feeling her hand starting to work him between his legs, found himself readily agreeing.

********

Bill Gross was madly, passionately in love with Jennifer.

No, not Jennifer Spaulding.

Bill had been in love with a very different Jennifer. His Jennifer had been a holoporn star, like himself.

Bill loved sex. And he was good at it. Very good at it, as a quarter of his female high school graduating class would readily attest. So it seemed only natural that he should be paid for it. He fell into the holoporn industry casually. It was Jennifer, his Jennifer, who had gotten him into it. They had met at a stripper bar and immediately fell in love. Jennifer loved the feeling of him thrusting inside of her. He knew this because she told him so. She said he would be perfect for holoporn. So he gave it a try.

Bill found he immediately had a talent for it. He was given the instant opportunity to fuck the most beautiful blondes, brunettes, and redheads. He had a firm, athletic body which was popular with women watchers.

All went well, for a while, until Jennifer dumped him.

Why?

She found another man. Someone named Bruce. And what did Bruce have that he didn't?

"A larger penis," Jennifer had told him. "It's nothing personal, dear. It's just that size matters."

Bill never forgot that. He continued to fuck other women at work, and even to fuck other women recreationally, but he never forgot about that, or Jennifer. And then, when he amassed enough money, he quit the business entirely and went to medical engineering school and studied biofarming.

And then, with enough years of research, he found a way to grow the penis bigger, among other things. Bill started his own biotech company. Build Your Own Penis was born. He was the very first client.

Unfortunately, by then, Jennifer, his Jennifer, had died of a Weed overdose. So Bill went on a rampage, fucking every redhead named Jennifer he could find. It satisfied him, but only somewhat.

And now, sitting in his office, was another Jennifer. This one didn't have red hair, but she was certainly pretty, and very fuckable. He looked forward to seeing her nude.

"Yes, it's all reversible," Bill assured her. "But only if you want it reversed."

"So we can stay this way permanently, if we wish?" Carl asked.

Carl looked like a wimp. The more Bill looked at Jennifer, the harder he got. Bill wondered if he could have any chance with her. "Yes, you can stay this way permanently, if you like it."

Jennifer and Carl exchanged glances. Bill could tell instantly that she was in charge.

"Sign us up," said Jennifer.

After they had signed the appropriate agreements, and the appropriate funds were transferred into the appropriate credit account, Bill escorted them to an examination room where Nurse Lucia was waiting. Nurse Lucia was a blonde bombshell, also a former porn star, though clients didn't need to know that.

"Please take off your clothes," said Bill, putting on a white lab coat.

"You're the doctor, too?"

"University of Trinidad and Tobago Med School, class of '03," said Bill proudly, smiling at them. "Why don't we start with you first, Carl?"

Carl, with only the slightest show of hesitance, proceeded to take off his clothes in a room filled with fully dressed people--Bill, Lucia, and Jennifer. It was always uneasy being naked in a room full of clothed people. It made one feel more vulnerable.

When Carl was naked, Bill said, "Lucia? Put him through his paces."

Lucia smiled. She was a sensuous blonde with large breasts. Jennifer felt a small wave of jealousy as Lucia wiggled her hips and went over and touched Carl's penis. She tapped it with a probe that had a green light at the end. Instantly, Carl became erect.

Jennifer gasped.

"What have we got, Lucy?"

Lucia ran an electric measuring device over the length of his penis. "6.5 inches," she said. She looked into Carl's eyes. "Very impressive, Mr. Campion."

"Rigidity?"

Lucia ran her fingers slowly over his shaft, while looking Carl in the eyes. "Um... I'd say a seven."

"Head?"

Lucia ran her fingers professionally over the head of his penis, poking, prodding. "Maybe a six."

"Six," said Bill, entering this in his datapad. He looked up at Carl, who was now thoroughly embarrassed. "All right, Carl, what do you think?"

"About what?" Carl asked.

"Your penis. Do you like it?"

Carl paused, not sure how to answer this. "Yeah. Yeah, I like it," he said slowly.

Bill looked from Carl to Jennifer. He could see he was asking the wrong person. "Jennifer. What do you think of his size? Would you like him wider, longer?"

"Well..." said Jennifer. She didn't want to offend Carl.

"You're only going to hurt yourself if you're not brutally honest," said Bill.

"All right," said Jennifer. "Maybe a little wider. And a little longer."

"Really?" said Carl, a hurt look in his eyes.

"Just for fun, dear," said Jennifer.

Nurse Lucia wheeled out a tray of very lifelike looking erect penises, of gradually increasing sizes.

"Choose," said Bill.

Jennifer looked at the penises. There were so many choices!

"May I touch them?"

"Of course," said Bill.

Jennifer reached out and touched one of the penises. It felt so real, like human flesh! She lifted it up, and stroked it experimentally. It looked good. Then she put it down and lifted another up. It looked good too.

Jennifer spent several minutes penis shopping, aware that all eyes were on her. Finally she had narrowed it down to three. "I... I can't decide. I would... I would have to...."

"Would you like to try them on, for size?" Bill asked.

"Could I?"

"The changing room is over there," said Bill, pointing to what looked like a closet.

Jennifer went into the changing room and closed the door for privacy. She was unaware of the hidden camera in the ceiling recording her as she lowered her pants and panties, and slowly slid one of the penises inside of her. It barely moved. She raised her voice so she could be heard outside. "Dr. Gross, I could use some-"

"On the shelf, dear," came his voice.

Jennifer looked up and sure enough, found a tube of lubricant on the shelf. She opened it and slathered some on the penis.

This time, it slid into her more easily. She resisted a moan as she worked it in and out of her. Boy, was that good!

Then she lubed up and tried the next one.

She gasped. It was also good, but it banged all the way against her cervix. Too long. She definitely didn't want a penis that was a cervix banger.

But then Jennifer tried the third one, and that felt good too! She went back and tried the first one again. She couldn't decide. Finally she kept switching, back and forth, and decided the first one was a marginally better fit.

She pulled up her pants and came outside, suddenly embarrassed to be seen with slick, glistening penises in her hand. "Sorry I took so long," she said. "I was just finding the right size." She blushed as she said it. "

I'll take this one," Jennifer said, holding up the first one. She looked at Carl. "If it's all right with you, honey, of course."

Carl took the penis from her and compared it to his own. It was much thicker and a little longer. He could see the appeal of it for Jennifer. He nodded his agreement, but looked a little hurt.

"Good," said Bill. "Next up is the curvature. Remove your clothes, please."

"Me?" said Jennifer.

"Yes, you," said Bill.

Jennifer slowly removed her clothes. Soon she was as naked as Carl. Bill pretended to look clinically at her, when in reality he was eying her primary sex characteristics. She was simply gorgeous. Not like his Jennifer, of course, but very fuckable, in her own way.

Nurse Lucia had Jennifer lay back on the examining table and spread her legs. Then she brought a small tube of liquid to the entrance to her vagina.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jennifer asked.

"Relax, we're just going to make a mold," said Bill, looking over with great clinical interest. "Lucy, help her relax."

Lucia smiled at Jennifer. "You really need to relax if this is going to work." She started to pour the liquid into her vagina. It felt cold and sticky. Jennifer felt alarmed but said, "I'm relaxing, I'm relaxing."

"Here, I'll help," said Lucia, starting to rub on Jennifer's clitoris. She looked Jennifer in the eye as she winked at her, all the while pouring more of the liquid into her vagina. Jennifer bit her lip as she felt Lucia rubbing her clitoral hood sensually. She felt like she was being filled by a huge amount of ejaculate, while she was being sexually stimulated... by a woman. Jennifer felt aroused and very confused.

"All done," said Lucia, lifting the empty tube. It was all inside of her now.

Jennifer felt a stiffening inside her vagina. "I... feel something."

"Of course you do, dear. It's hardening." And then Lucia put a tiny hook at the entrance to her vagina.

In a moment, it had hardened. Lucia said, "Now dear, you may feel a little something as I draw this out. Try to remain flexible."

Lucia, grabbing the hook, which was now linked to solid material, slowly but surely started to pull the material out of her vagina. Jennifer gasped as, inch by inch, it was removed from her.

When it emerged, she saw a curved, beige shape, shaped a little bit like a banana.

Bill whistled. "That's quite a curvature."

"A 14, would you say, Doctor?" said Nurse Lucia.

"Definitely a 14," said Bill.

"What's this all about?" Jennifer asked.

"We're going to adjust the curvature of Carl's penis to better fit the curvature of your vagina. Trust me, you'll love it," said Bill. "All right, now for the density test."

"Spread your legs dear," Nurse Lucia smiled, as her hand moved between it with another probe. Jennifer complied.

She felt something being inserted into her vagina, but it was kind of soft.

"Shall we start with a 5, doctor?"

Bill looked at Jennifer's beautiful breasts, and sexy vaginal lips. "Better make it a 6."

"A six it is."

Suddenly, the probe inside her started to get hard. Nurse Lucia started to pump it in and out slowly. "How does this feel, dear?"

"Good."

"Or how about this?" said Lucia, setting it to an 8.

Suddenly, the probe inside of her was much harder, much firmer. "Even better," Jennifer grinned at Lucia, as she pumped it in and out of her.

"Or this?" said Lucia, pumping it up to a 10.

"No..." said Jennifer immediately. "A little too hard."

"8," said Lucia triumphantly.

"8," said Bill, entering the notation.

"What does this mean?" Carl asked.

"We're going to biofarm your penis in a number of ways, not just in size in length, but also density and a number of other factors," said Bill. "Now, would you like metal tipped testicles?"

"Why would I want that?" Carl asked.

"We would coat part of your testicles with a flexible metal," said Bill. "Every time you thrust into Jennifer here, they would bang together, making a clattering sound. Like this," he said, lifting two metal balls, and banging them together. Again. And again.

Jennifer loved the banging sound. "Oh please, Carl, get the metal testicles!"

"All right," said Carl.

"Good," said Bill. "Trust me, they're very popular, all the women love the sound of them. Now, what's next? Yes, sperm. What color sperm would you like?"

"What color sperm?" said Carl. "What does it matter? We never see it."

"Never?" said Bill, with a sly smile.

"Sometimes we do," said Jennifer shyly.

Bill brought up a holographic color palette. "Earth tones are very popular this year, although recently we have seen a trend for wild purple and blood red."

Carl looked at Jennifer. "It's mostly for you, dear. What do you like?"

"I'm... I'm not sure. Maybe the earth brown. Or maybe the blood red."

"Here, maybe this will help." Bill pressed a few buttons, and suddenly a hologram appeared before them of a naked man with a big erection. He wanked himself, and brown sperm shot out of his penis in a wide arc. And then he wanked himself again, and red shot out. The two colors alternated. Bill turned to look at Jennifer

Jennifer eyed the two arcs of sperm. "I... I think I want to have him try red."

"Red it is. You can never go wrong with red," said Bill. "And I presume you want it to be glow in the dark?"

"Glow in the dark?" said Carl.

"Yes, definitely," Jennifer grinned.

"All right," said Bill. "Now, what taste would you like?"

"Taste?"

"Lucia?"

Nurse Lucia brought a tray of brightly colored pastes to Jennifer. Each one was labeled with words like "Chicken", "Beef", "Popcorn", "Chocolate Cake", "Cream", and "Watermelon".

"Try one. Try several," Bill invited her.

"Is this... sperm?" said Jennifer, making a face.

"No, of course not."

Tentatively, Jennifer nibbled on the brown paste marked chicken. To her surprise, it really tasted like chicken! She nibbled a little more, thinking if she wanted Carl's essence to taste like that. She could get tired of chicken really quickly.

Jennifer nibbled on a few more choices, before settling on watermelon. "Unless you have any objection, dear."

"It doesn't matter to me, I'm not going to be eating it," said Carl generously.

Jennifer took one last nibble of the one marked 'chocolate'.

"That synthetic sperm really tastes good, doesn't it?" Bill grinned.

"Synthetic sperm?" said Jennifer. She felt like she wanted to throw up.

"Time to move on!" said Bill. "Carl, do you want an autoerect button?"

"What is that?"

"It is a button we would hardwire to the side of your penis. You could press it to get an instant erection. It is also wireless, and can be activated from your datapad."

"You mean I can just press a button on my datapad and make Carl hard instantly?" Jennifer grinned, thinking of the possibilities."

"No," said Carl.

"But Carl-"

"No," said Carl again.

"All right," said Jennifer, mock pouting.

"Next. I presume you want self-lubrication."

"Self lubrication?"

"We'll add small glands to your penis that will emit a lotion which will lubricate you. Would you like that?"

Jennifer mouthed 'Yes'.

"Yes," said Carl.

"And how about an autoreload option?" Bill asked. "After you ejaculate, your penis can be restiffened immediately. No more waiting."

"Really?" said Jennifer, sounding interested.

"Jennifer?" said Carl, sounding a bit hurt.

"Well, dear, it's not that I mind waiting, but this would make things terribly more... efficient," she said, smiling at him.