The Problem With Immortality Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was barely out of the room before Shimmi was undressed, pulling off her panties. "Take me, Walder! Take me with your giant tentacle penis!" But instead of getting into the examination couch with him, she simply stood there, by his side.

Walder looked at her naked breasts and exposed vagina, and his tentacle started to get stiff. But even as it stiffened, it was still flexible. He found he could still coil it in a circle, like a snake.

Slowly, he experimented with having it rise again. He aimed the head so that it wrapped itself around Shimmi's waist. Then it went down, between her legs, and started probing the entrance to her vagina.

"Ooooh," Shimmi squealed, as she found herself being entered, even as she stood by the couch where Walder was still laying.

Walder slowly entered her. He sent one inch inside of her, then two inches, then more and more until-

"Stop!" Shimmi cried. "I'm full!"

Walder smiled, and started to pull out. His tentacle penis complied. Then he started to thrust into her, in even strokes.

"Oooooh!" said Shimmi, moaning as she grabbed the edge of the couch for support. She loved the sight of the tentacle penis working itself in and out of her.

Walder started to work his tentacle penis in her faster and faster.

"Oooh! Oooooh! Walder, I'm coming! I'm coming!" she cried. Shimmi's chest turned red, and she gasped, grabbing the couch harder for support, as she felt an orgasm overtaking her.

And then Walder felt it too, a further stiffening, at the end of the tentacle, and then the feeling of... fluid spurting out of the tip of the tentacle, inside of Shimmi. She gave him a funny look, as droplets of liquid started to leak out of her vagina, and then the droplets became a flood.

"Walder, how much did you put in me?" She asked. The liquid had a weird greenish tint to it that didn't look wholesome.

"I don't know," said Walder.

"Pull it out so I can see what's going on," said Shimmi.

Walder tried to comply, but the penis wouldn't come out. It would pull out a bit, but then it went back in again.

"No, Walder, I'm not ready for a second round," said Shimmi.

The tentacle penis started thrusting more rapidly.

"Stop, Walder, stop!"

"I'm not doing it!" Walder cried.

"Get it to stop, Walder!" said Shimmi, starting to feel pain as the head of the tentacle pounded into her faster and faster.

Walder sat up and concentrated. "I can't!" he cried.

Shimmi yelled out. "Walder, I can feel it moving up, more and more, past my cervix! It's in my uterus, Walder, and it hurts! Get it out, get it out now!"

Walder reached over and grabbed the end of his tentacle penis that was at the entrance to Shimmi's vagina. He pulled on it, but it resisted his efforts. Shimmi was screaming now.

Walder gritted his teeth and pulled harder. Slowly, inch by inch, his tentacle penis started to come out of her vagina, reluctantly, fighting him every step of the way. It was as if it had a mind of its own.

And then finally he managed to pull the head out, and then the slit turned around and looked at him, like an eye, and then it actually hissed at him.

Shimmi screamed, "Kill it, Walder! Kill it!"

"I can't!" Walder was barely holding on, preventing it from thrusting back into Shimmi's vagina. Shimmi looked around, and found the first solid object she could find--a shoe. She wacked the head of his tentacle penis.

"Ow!" Walder cried.

The head of the tentacle penis hissed, and reared angrily, and nipped Shimmi in the arm, leaving an imprint of its slit, which had suddenly become sharp.

Shimmi yelled, and hit it again with the bottom of her shoe. Walder yelled again.

And then Shimmi was wrestling with the head of his penis, using her entire body weight to drag it to the floor. And when she got it there, she crushed it under her heel, with a mighty stomp.

Walder screamed at the top of his lungs, the tentacle went limp, and Shimmi hit the panic button.

*********

"I don't understand how this happened," said Bill Gross. "Somehow, in the process of bioforming your penis, it became self aware."

"Self aware?" said Shimmi. Walder sat dumbly by her side, his penis restored to its original state, but heavily bandaged. He himself was hopped up on painkillers, and his penis head would require reconstructive biofarming again, once he had healed sufficiently.

"Yes, that happens, though very rarely, where the tissue we are biofarming acquires sentience," said Bill. "In effect, Walder's penis acquired a mind of its own."

"Has that ever happened before to a man?"

"Never," Bill assured her.

"What... what did this mind want?" Shimmi asked.

"What does every penis want?" Bill asked reasonably.

*******

When Jennifer woke up on the examination couch, the first thing she noticed was how many nipples she had.

There was one on the center of each breast, of course. But each breast also had four more, one in every compass direction, up, down, left, right, complete with areolas!

And her breasts! Jennifer thought she had looked big with C cups. Now she felt like her C cups were tiny, in comparison to what she had now. Her breasts were simply huge. She reached out to experimentally squeeze them.

She smiled broadly. They were big, but firm!

She sat up. Even with her large breasts, they exhibited only the slightest sag (that "bit of pouting" that Carl had demanded).

She looked down at her vagina. Sure enough, her pubic hair had been shaved, but now there were two large arrows, pointing down invitingly at her slit. She felt the arrows. They felt really bushy, more bushy than her original pubes had ever felt.

Where was Carl?

She was about to go looking for him, when Carl entered the room. Completely nude.

"Carl!" she said, standing up and running to him. They hugged.

Jennifer felt something big between them. She looked down and saw his new penis for the first time.

It looked huge, even when it was flaccid. Somehow, attached to a man, it looked thicker and longer than it had looked in the lab. Suddenly, she had some apprehension; would she be able to fit that monster inside of her?

Carl laughed and hugged her. "You look gorgeous."

"You like it? Really?" said Jennifer, twirling around.

"I love it," said Carl, grabbing her and kissing her tightly.

"Mmmm," said Jennifer. "Shall we try the equipment out?"

"I thought you'd never ask," said Carl.

They went to one of the examining couches. There was no one else in the room, but undoubtedly they were being monitored. But that professional Mr. Gross wouldn't be getting kicks out of watching his clients having sex, would he? Jennifer highly doubted it.

Carl laid her down on the couch and started to kiss and touch and caress her. Jennifer started to get sexually excited.

Carl started to kiss the nipples on one of her breasts, sucking on one and moving in a circle to suck the next and the next and then the next. Jennifer felt sexual energy arcing through her body. Each nipple felt like the real thing. Meanwhile Carl played with his other hand, rubbing the five nipples of her other breast.

It all felt so good! And for once, she wasn't even thinking of--no, mustn't even think of... not thinking about him. There was Carl. Only Carl!

Carl worked a hand between her legs and started to rub her clitoris. Her clitoris, which was now four inches long and snaked inside her vagina. The pleasure was incredible. In seconds she was babbling, "Carl! I'm ready, I'm ready! Put it in me!"

"All right," said Carl. He lifted himself up, to give Jennifer a good look at his penis.

The head was nice and bulbous, exactly as she expected. It looked so sexy! She couldn't even see the microscopic camera and lightsource in the head of his penis. And his penis looked so long, and so wide! It must be half the width of her wrist. Had she been too ambitious in picking a penis so large? Seeing it hanging over her body like that made it look even bigger.

"Carl," she whispered. "I don't know if I can fit that big thing in me."

"Of course you can," he said, his mind so far gone with lust, that common sense had gone out the window.

"Just go slow," she said, arching her back, spreading her legs, as he pressed the head of it against her nether lips. As he sank the bulbous head in, she thought again how large it felt.

Carl slowly sank an inch into her vagina and Jennifer cried out. "Wait!" she said. She felt herself stretching, stretching in ways she hadn't in nearly 300 years, not since she had had Judy.

"Ok, you can keep going, but just a little more."

Carl went another inch deeper.

Jennifer yelled out for him to stop again. He was so thick!

And so it went. Carl went in an inch at a time, giving Jennifer time to adjust. Finally, he was all the way inside her, and Jennifer marveled. She looked down, and his penis was basically gone. That enormous piece of cock meat was all inside her now.

She looked up at Carl and smiled, with a sense of relief, and he smiled back at her.

"All right, are you ready for me to move in and out now?" Carl asked.

"All right," she whispered. "But go slow."

"Of course. Oh, almost forgot something Dr. Gross told me !" Carl grabbed his datapad from the nearby nightstand, and spoke into it. "Lubricate."

Immediately, Jennifer felt something... wet inside of her.

"My datapad has been synched to my penis," said Carl.

"Cutting edge penile technology," Jennifer marveled.

"Yes," said Carl. He smiled as he slowly began to withdraw his penis. Jennifer gasped as she felt it, and then saw the monster pulling out of her. It still looked huge, but now it was glistening with wetness. Hopefully, that would help.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Carl worked it into her again. Jennifer screamed.

Carl immediately stopped, a worried look on his face.

"No, keep going, I can take it, I can," she said, gritting her teeth. And she did.

As Carl slowly started to work it and out of her, Jennifer felt pain. But pain soon turned to discomfort, and discomfort started to mix with pleasure, and soon, like getting used to chill of a cold swimming pool, Jennifer found she had warmed up and was arching her back and groaning as Carl entered her in smooth, even strokes.

"Oh Carl. Oh Carl!" she said, grabbing his back. She heard his metal tipped testicles clanking loudly every time he banged into her. Clank clank clank! Clank clank clank! It was a wonderful sound, and so arousing.

Carl filled her so wonderfully. Jennifer had never felt this completely filled before. She wondered whether she would ever be able to be aroused by a regular man again. Probably not, she decided, as Carl continued to pound her.

Clank clank clank!

Clank clank clank!

She looked down at his testicles. They were huge, like a bull's. She had never been fucked by anyone or anything so manly before. She felt so wonderfully used.

As Jennifer grew more and more aroused, her nipples and vaginal lips started to flash red.

"Ooooh," she moaned, in a low, guttural tone she almost didn't recognize. It was the alterations to her voice box.

The low, sexy tone turned Carl on, and he thrusted harder into her.

It was unlike any sexual stimulation she had ever experienced in her life. She felt sensuality flowing through her legs, her arms, her body, her breasts, her cunt, her head, everywhere. It was at an intensity she had never experienced before in her entire life. Suddenly, parts of her brain were instantly transformed.

She looked into Carl's eyes. "Carl... I love you!" she said, feeling it intensely. "I really really love you!"

"I love you too!" said Carl. He looked into her eyes. "More than anything."

Jennifer's nipples and vaginal lips flashed more rapidly now as she got closer and closer to her peak moment.

"Carl, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, forever and ever," she said, and at that moment, she meant it.

Carl looked at Jennifer. His mind was ruled by lust, but even through the lust, he realized the importance of what she was saying, and the need to respond. And at that moment he would have said anything to cum inside of her. At that moment, he even would have meant it.

"And I want to spend the rest of my life with you too," he said.

His words, combined with the intense sexual stimulation, drove Jennifer over the edge. Her nipples and labia glowed solid red, she gave a long, guttural moan, and she came, squirting Carl's chest and face with warm mother's milk from her teats.

The intense frictioning on his penis, combined with the hot liquid squirting on Carl, caused him to climax as well, and he gave a mighty roar as he ejaculated into Jennifer. His newly enlarged testicles shot ropes of sperm--eight, ten, and then twelve--deep into her vagina, past her cervix, and into her uterus.

Jennifer felt it too. As she cried out, and started to come down from her amazing orgasm, she realized that Carl may have just impregnated her. She was at her most fertile now, just as she planned, having had her period more than a week ago. If all went well she would miss her period in two weeks.

She looked at Carl's giant testicles, still banging against her. She saw the flood of sperm, starting to leak out of her vagina between the sides of his penis. He had pumped so much into her, so much more than was humanly possible, past her vagina, past her cervix, directly into her womb. She had to have gotten pregnant. She must be pregnant.

And at any moment now, when one of Carl's billions of little sperm cells raced into her uterus, it would find her helpless, defenseless egg, and penetrate it, as Carl had penetrated her, and form a baby.

Jennifer could feel it happening inside of her. She was certain of it. She gave a very satisfied smile.

The only unresolved matter was telling Carl. She had been so afraid to lose him, that she had been reluctant to tell him that she had reactivated her ovaries. But now she could tell him. She could tell him everything.

Tomorrow, she decided. There was no need to complicate matters tonight.

Jennifer lay on the couch besides Carl in complete satisfaction. She had just had the most tremendous sexual experience in her life. She was with the man she loved. And he had most probably just impregnated her. Everything was so perfect!

"That was good," said Carl, when his breathing slowed down.

She loved watching his hairy chest. "Yes it is, my love. My love for life."

Carl gave her kind of a startled look, but then smiled. "Yes, my love for life."

There, he had said it again!

Carl spoke into his datapad, and said, "Reactivate", and suddenly, his penis grew as hard as a rock.

"Ready for another round?"

"Always, my love," said Jennifer, and she meant it.

Carl took her every way he could that night. Jennifer had two more vaginal orgasms, each only slightly less intense than the first one. Then she sucked him off, and enjoyed the most wonderful taste of watermelon in her mouth while Carl groaned his way to a fabulous orgasm.

And then finally she wanked him off with her hand, with the lights off, and they were greeted to a fantastic light show of glowing red sperm, arcing through the air, in one, two, three, four, and then five bursts, landing on her body in all different patterns. And then they both laughed, as Carl scooped it up and fed her more watermelon.

And then afterwards, they lay arm in arm and reviewed the footage on their datapads, and saw, from the perspective of Carl's penis headcam, him surging into her vagina, in and out, in and out. They had even installed a minicamera in Jennifer's cervix, and she was able to see his penis head charging into her, like a human battering ram. The sight was amazing. And then, when he climaxed, they enjoyed seeing magnified ropes of sperm shooting in every direction, filling her tunnel of love.

They even punched up the statistical analysis, showing that Carl's penis had traveled at an average speed of 3.2 miles an hour and had travelled nearly a quarter mile in and out of her vagina. From all the times that Carl had pounded into her, Jennifer could believe it.

Lying there together, arm in arm, looking at his body, Jennifer realized that her fears about his penis size had been unwarranted. She loved his huge penis, with its bulbous head, thick width, and clinking metal balls. She could never go back to a regular male organ after this.

As for Carl, he loved all her improvements, especially the new muscular grip of her vagina, as well as her labial lips, which also grabbed his shaft tightly as he poled in and out of her. He loved the arrows pointing to her vagina (even while Jennifer as not so sure of them), and he especially loved her new 36 D's. And her low moans were so sexy that they were enough to drive him over the top.

All in all, they were in love with each other, in every way, and everything was perfect.

Finally.

********

It was Judy who broke the news to Anson.

"They're madly in love with each other, they're going to get married, and they're trying to have a baby," Anson said expressionlessly, repeating Judy's words. "Do I have everything right, dear?"

Judy stared at his holoimage very worriedly. "Dad, you know this was bound to happen, sooner or later. It's been more than a year and a half since you and Mom moved on."

"I know," said Anson quietly.

"Dad, I can't imagine the pain you're feeling right now. I just can't. Are you going to be all right?"

"No Judy," said Anson, his voice cracking. "I'm never going to be all right." He started crying, right in front of her.

"Dad! Dad! You were married for-"

"Fuck that! "said Anson angrily. "I should have stayed with her for 500 years! For a thousand years!"

"No, Dad! It's not healthy-"

"I don't care! I miss her!"

"I know you do, Dad. But you have to move on," she said. She watched as he stopped crying, and slowly pulled himself together. "Promise me, Dad."

"What?"

"Promise me that you're not going to do anything crazy." She didn't mention Weed; she didn't think Anson would go that route. But in his despair he might plug himself into the Dreamscape, to relive his past times with Jennifer. Or, if he was depressed enough, he might even have himself recycled at a Soylent Green Center.

"I'll be fine," said Anson, sniffling with red eyes.

"Will you really?" said Judy, her own eyes full of concern.

"What choice do I have?" Anson said.