The Procedure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a frenzied pace I fucked him hard, our eyes locked as I neared my climax. It hit me like a slow-moving freight train, an inevitable slow build that went on and on. When I exploded finally, I was entirely without control. My pelvis contracted, ramming my cock deep into him, as if trying to split him in half.

With every erupting contraction I let out a guttural grunt, cum shooting out of me like a gushing fountain.

My uncoordinated thrusts hit again and again, as the river of cum leaked from him. My convulsing body collapsed on him as I came, panting and sweating in a mess of grunts and arms and legs.

When my body finally rested, the power and tension now gone entirely, I lay on him like jelly, unable to move. My shrinking cock slipped finally from him, and with a mammoth effort, I rolled to one side.

The room smelled of sweat and arse and cum. Julian turned to me and rested his head on my sweaty chest, one hand rested on my spent crotch.

Wordless, we lay there as the lingering pleasure washed over us, slowly fading with the early evening light.

*****

Over the coming fortnight, we met up nearly every night. I'd finally broken into the world that I'd been looking for. Sex was suddenly new again. I was like an adolescent who'd just learned to masturbate and couldn't get enough.

It was clear early on that neither of us were after a relationship. Our meet ups were purely for sex. Our bodies were well aligned. We both had a high sex drive and a similar set of turn-ons in the bedroom.

Initially the relationship was uneven. He was the teacher that I needed as I fumbled my way naively into gay sex. I'd always been a quick learner though, and before long I was leading the way as often as he was.

Despite our clear 'no relationship' agreement, we didn't exclude friendship, and I'd often stick around at his house afterwards, hanging out with him and his housemates.

Despite him being only 23, nearly 10 years younger than me, we seemed to get along pretty well.

We sat together on the couch one evening, his housemates all at work. Beers in hand, we chatted amiably about the football on the TV. If it weren't for his cum still leaking a little into my underwear it would have been the same as a thousand Saturday nights with mates over my life.

"I finally start a new rotation next week." He said nonchalantly. I caught a brief sideways glance, as if checking for my reaction. "Finally finishing up my 3 month rotation with that horny fucker, Dr Hanson."

I froze, staring at the TV. We'd never actually discussed what had happened directly. I was still unsure how I felt about it all. Through both of my encounters with him, I'd known that I could stop it at any time. I went back to him hoping against hope that he would fuck me. But all the same, I knew it wasn't quite right.

"So, I wasn't the only patient that he 'treated' like that I guess." I asked tentatively.

"Fuck no, man!" Julian turned to me. "I was only there for 3 months, and I saw his little routine rolled out on three other guys. Jesus, he fucked me 4 or 5 times as well. Got a wife at home, too. A hot one at that! I think he just loves the power of it all. I can see why you came back though! Man that guys knows his way around a man's body!"

"Well, whatever else you say, I have to admit that he really sorted me out. I've finally worked out what I like." I playfully squeezed his crotch. "Jeez, I'd love to see those tables turn one day, though. See him down on his knees with a cock deep down his throat."

"Yeah, me too." Julian agreed, wistfully. "Never even saw him without his suit on. I could sure show him a thing or two."

A tiny seed of an idea started to germinate. I sat there quietly for a minute or two, turning it over in my mind.

I looked at Julian, half a smile on my face.

"I think we should do it." I said. "I think we should teach him a lesson about power."