The Process/Progress Pt. 02

Story Info
Seduction of the overprotective brother continues.
10.1k words
4.75
14.8k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abcdiablo
abcdiablo
97 Followers

Based on a true story; names have been changed; some details reflect reality closely, others have been exaggerated or fabricated for dramatic effect; all characters in the story are 18 or over.

There are elements of forced feminization and incest in this story. The forced fem began near the middle of the previous chapter, and has been a slow burn I admit, but it picks up in this chapter; the incest is hinted at, but will appear soon.

-------------------------

Linh moaned as I slid a second well lubed finger into her ass which she presented on her hands and knees. Her shiny, black hair hung over her face. "That's niiice, Jack." I was trying to stretch out her ass to get it ready for my cock. We had been at it for the past two weeks and making slow progress. Even though Linh was champing at the bit to take my cock up her ass, she was also scared of getting hurt. I figured she could take it, but at 5'2'', I didn't blame her for being worried.

After a few minutes of slowly pumping my fingers in and out of her ass, I started to rub her clit and I tried adding a third. Linh's breathing started becoming erratic. I had only got a few centimeters of the third finger in before she said "Hold on, wait, that's too much." It wasn't easy holding my finger halfway in with her ass trying to squeeze it out. A few moments later, I lube up my hand a little more and try to push in a little deeper. "No, I can't take it, take it out, please." I took my fingers out and her ass twitched a few times before closing completely.

"Damnit! We always get stuck on that third finger." She rolled over on her back and looked at me awkwardly holding my hand in my lap, unsure of where to place it since it was two knuckles deep in her ass until a second ago.

"I told you working your way up with my fingers might take a while. Until last week, you hardly wanted one finger up there, much less my dick."

Linh smirked at me. "Yeah, well, I'll be damned if I let my sissy brother take my boyfriend's cock up her ass before I do." I laughed.

"Right, you won't let me forget. But we've still got time. Your sister is studying for finals. I may have kind of blackmailed her into being my sissy girlfriend, but I'm not gonna be the asshole that makes him fail his classes."

Linh rolled her eyes. "It wasn't blackmail. More like a... a guilt trip."

I rolled my eyes back at her. "Oh, that's much better. My conscience is clean now."

"What. Are you having second thoughts?" Linh propped herself up on her elbows.

"Hell no. We're in way too deep and I'm way too turned on. Just not gonna lie to myself about the morally dubiousness of what I'm doing."

"Right, so it's okay as long as you admit it's not okay."

"Exactly." I look at my hand. "Okay, so I'm going to wash your ass off my hand."

Linh stuck her tongue out at me. "Aaaaaanyway, speaking of finals, why aren't you studying?"

"Freshmen classes at college are basically a second senior year of high school," I yell from her bathroom. "I've got the first year in the bag. Everyone tells me I'll have to start putting in effort in the second year though."

"Ooo la la! Look at the genius here, too good for college."

"You'll be saying the same thing this time next year. You're smarter than me, you'll cruise through it."

"I'm smarter than you, because I study more than you."

Fair enough, I thought and shrugged my shoulders. As I walked out of her bathroom, I saw Linh had rolled back over on her stomach. I get hard again seeing her cute, brown butt stick up from the fluffy comforters, and quietly made my way back to her bed. When I reached the end of her bed, I quickly crawled up and laid on top of her before she could respond.

"Oh noooo, you're taking advantage of small defenseless me." I could basically hear her smile through her words. I used my legs to force hers apart, pressed down on her back with one arm and pulled her ass up with the other. Then I slid inside her tight pussy and bottomed out in one stroke.

"UUUUUHNnnnnn so big." I'm really not that big. A respectable six inches, but maybe it feels big to someone with such a small frame. But it's a turn on to hear all the same.

I started at a methodical pace; I slid out until a little was left and slammed it back in. I waited a second and repeated. Every time my hips slammed into her ass, I'd hear her moan into her pillow. I kept at it for a while until her ass was a bit red. I pressed her hips into the bed and grind into her pussy, rocking back and forth.

"Oh god, you know I love it." Then I reached under her shoulders and gripped them from below to be able to pull her into me harder and deeper. "Ooooh fuck, so deep. Make me cum, Jack. Fuck me, I'm cumming."

I could feel her squeeze around me, but I wasn't finished yet. I reached further with my arms and put her in a full nelson headlock. "This is the headlock I put your brother in when he tried to fight me."

"Huh?"

"I could do whatever I wanted with him. I pulled him this way." I pulled her a little bit. Couldn't go too far with her face in the bed. "And I pulled him this way." I pulled the other way. "There was nothing he could do." I thrusted into her. "He was completely." Thrust. "At." Thrust. "My." Thrust. "MERCY." Her pussy began to spasm again.

I could feel the pressure coming. I was about to cum, but this time, I'd try something new. I pulled out, and started to push into the opening of Linh's ass. There was resistance at first, but my first spurt of cum added some lubrication and I made a little headway into her ass. Just enough to finish cumming up her ass.

"Nooouhhh ohh ohhh ohhh" her moans were a mix of pain and pleasure. "Oh my god, your cum is in my ass." Her breathing was still a bit ragged. "We need to get that cock all the way in there so you can cum deeper in me." She smiled.

-------------------------

"Hello?" I could hear chatter and other noises in the background of the phone. My college was close enough to my parents' home to stay at home, but visiting some of my friends, I knew the dorms could get pretty noisy.

"Hey, Tham! How have you been doing?"

"What are you calling here for? I thought I told you I was busy." There was a small hint of annoyance in his voice, a little hint of acceptance, and maybe a little something else. I had called before to try to schedule another date, but of course he said he was busy. I didn't want to lose the progress I made already though, so I had to keep the pressure on him some how.

"I know, I just want to chat. We don't need to make a date of it, just calling to see how you are."

I could hear a sigh of exasperation. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

"You're studying some advanced biology stuff, right?"

"Yeah, Microbial Diversity and Vertebrae Anatomy and Evolution." He sounded bored. Typical expectations from first generation Southeast Asian immigrants. Pressuring their children into STEM fields. If he were anything like Linh, he was probably pretty creative. I saw some of Linh's calligraphy before and her drawings. She was planning to go to school to be an architect though, so I guess that was a healthy balance between art and STEM to make both sides happy.

Or maybe Truc enjoyed science and he was tired, not bored. I dunno, it wasn't my place to pry into it.

"Sounds tough. You holdin up okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. It's not really hard, it's just a lot."

"Do your best, but make sure you take a break every now and then. Don't want you getting any wrinkles on your cute face."

"God." Maybe I was being hopeful and it was my imagination, but I could hear a little happiness there.

"I'm serious. Don't stress out. Maybe you can think about our next date when you're finished studying."

"You wish."

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? I've been thinking about you."

"Well... What about Linh?" Shit. I was hoping Truc would ignore the elephant in the room until at least a date further along. When in doubt, honesty is the best policy.

"I hung out with her yesterday actually."

"Oh yeah. What did you do?" Truc asked a little coldly.

"The usual. I went to her house. Your house too, I guess? Had food. Watched a movie." Honesty is the best policy, but I probably better not tell him how I came in his sister's ass.

"Our house?" This caught him off guard.

"Yeah, it's not easy to go out very often. So we just hang out when we can when your parents aren't home."

"Wow. Okay. So what about today?"

"She has to study too. I already wasted enough of her time yesterday, she needs to study too, you know. She's trying to get good grades so she can get in the same college as you."

"And why aren't you studying?"

I laughed. "God! Both of you! If my mother can't get me to study, what makes you and your sister think you can get me to study?"

"It's important, you know? Plus, college gets a lot harder by its second or third year."

"Yeah, so I've heard. Don't worry your pretty little face about it. I'll buckle down and study when it gets to that point."

"Promise?"

I was a bit amused, but also touched by the sincerity in his voice "... Yeah. I promise." There was a bit of an awkward pause in the conversation. "Well, I probably better let you get back to studying. I actually have a two-page paper I have to write also."

"Ooooh two whole pages! This is why upperclassmen don't take freshmen seriously. You're only almost like real college students."

"WHO is the one who told me to take college seriously? I told you, it's freshmen shit."

"Uh huuuh."

"Aaaaanyway, I look forward to seeing you again, my cute superior junior." I finished that statement with an exaggerated, flirtatious tone.

"Uh! Y-yeah. Me too."

"You look forward to seeing me too? You miss me?"

"... Shut up. Bye."

"Byyyyy-" Click. He hung up on me. I wondered how much studying he could get done after that.

-------------------------

"Awwww, you miss her, that's cuuuuute." My girlfriend teased me.

"Awwww" I mocked in return, keeping my eyes on the road. We were driving to her friend's house so she could be her hair stylist. There weren't many things her parents let her out of the house for, but they at least supported her hobby of learning how to cut and style people's hair.

She reached over to attempt to pinch me. "Not when I'm driving, are you nuts?" She giggled, so I reached over and pinched her.

"Hey! I thought you said not when you're driving."

"No, you shouldn't pinch me when I'm driving. You might startle me and make me do this" we were on a mostly empty road, so I swerved the car a little.

"Jack!" She gripped the passenger side door.

"See? But I can drive with one hand. So if you don't want me to pinch you again, hold my hand instead."

She held my hand and leaned over to put her head on my arm. "But what surprised me was she asked about you. I mean kinda. Why I was calling her and not you."

"She's already jealous. She liiiiikes you."

"Yeah, I knew that already. I just figured she'd feel too guilty about it because of you and didn't you say she had a girlfriend? Or was that Dustin?"

"Dustin has a fiance. That my parents don't know about."

"God." I'd have rolled my eyes if I wasn't driving. It was just sad what her parents did to their children and to themselves.

"Yeah. But yes, Truc has a girlfriend."

"You think I'm gonna make her feel guilty enough about it for her to dump her girlfriend?"

"Depends on how well you fuck her."

"So she'll dump her after the first time."

"Mmmmm... Second, after she can't deny how much he loved it."

"Wanna bet?"

"It's on."

We continued to chat until we reached her friend, Kristina's house. I had actually met Kristina previously when I was still in high school. She was kicked out of the private school Linh went to after she was caught giving a boy a blowjob, so she had to slum it in public school with other plebeians like me.

We opened the car doors and Kristina opened the door to her house and I see her pale figure descend the stairs, and the screeching started.

"Eeeeeeeeee!" the girls screamed as they ran up and gave each other a hug. Kristina was only a little taller than Linh, maybe the same height as Truc, about 5'4''.

"It's been too long" "I know, I missed you so much" "I can't believe.." and they chatted for a bit while we stood in the driveway.

After a few minutes of chatting, Kristina finally looked my way, her naturally platinum blond hair framing her face. "Heeey, Jack."

"Hey, Kristina," I smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm gooood, thanks. You look good too."

"Back off, bitch," Linh deadpanned.

"Sure, sure, for now. Come on in," and she waived us in.

"Where's your mom?" Linh asked.

"She's not here, duh."

My girlfriend gasped in mock shock. "What? But she promised my mom she'd be present the whole time we were here!"

"Yeah, she left basically as soon as she hung up the phone with your mom. Said she was too old to babysit a bunch of overgrown children about to graduate from high school."

"I've already graduated." I said crossing my arms feigning offense.

"Oh my big man. You can babysit us instead," Linh said as she took my arm in her hands.

"Mister babysitter, sir. I've been a bad girl, I need to be punished," Kristina pouted her lips and batted her blue eyes.

"Yeah, I bet you do, you slut," Linh said sharply.

I basically guffawed at this. "God damn."

"See how mean she is to me?" Kristina pouted.

Before Linh could respond I said, "You're right, maybe SHE needs to be punished," and I pulled her close with the arm she had been holding, gave her ass a light swat with my free hand.

Linh gasped and looked at me wide-eyed. "Don't you dare."

"Or what?" I smacked her rear again. She squealed, standing on her tip toes. I still had to lean down a little to reach her lips with mine. She froze a second before she wrapped her arms around me and returned the kiss. The kiss only lasted for about half a minute before I heard Kristina.

"That's so hot."

We returned from our own personal world. "Let me get you something to drink and we can hang out in my room," she said beaming, clearly having enjoyed the show.

We got our tea and walked to her room. I saw family pictures on the wall and decided Kristina's fair complexion must've come from a European heritage, like Finland, because her parents seemed pretty pale and her mother had light blonde hair as well. Not that it mattered, but I had been curious since she had the fairest skin I'd ever seen. I had always considered the possibility of albinism considering just how light her skin was.

We got to Kristina's room and that's when I realized we left the hairstyling tools in the car. "We forgot the stuff, let me go get it."

"Pfft, we're not going to do her hair." Linh laughed.

"Oh, so it was just an excuse?"

"Nah, I already got my hair done last week. How do you like it?" and she lifted her hands to her hair as if presenting it to me for the first time.

"It's beautiful like always," I said as Linh grabbed my arm and pulled for me to sit down next to her.

"That's enough of that, Romeo."

I sat down and put my arm around her. We chatted a bit about gossip from the school Kristina was expelled from, movies, dating. Linh omitted the fact I'm actively trying to seduce her brother from the conversation.

"I'm so lonely. My mom doesn't even let me go out with any guys anymore."

"She leaves you alone while your friend and her boyfriend comes over though," I say flatly.

"Yeah, you're here together. I haven't been able to get alone with a guy, since, you know."

"And you can't lie to her about who you're spending time with like Linh does all the time?"

"She KNOWS when I'm lying. I don't know how she knows, but I have to tell her who I'm with every time."

There was an awkward silence.

"You two are so cute. Together. Cute together," she blushed.

At this point of the afternoon, Linh was sitting in my lap on Kristina's bed. I had one hand on her waist, the other on the bed propping myself up. Linh leaned back and rested her head on my shoulder. "We can't help it. I look good. He looks good. Good looking people look good together."

"But it's more than that. The way you just played together. And then he kind of just... Tricks? You into kissing him and you just go along with it even though I'm right there in front of you. You just... do what you want."

I slid my thumb under the bottom of Linh's shirt, sliding it along her waist and belly. She looked up at me and I kissed her for the second time in front of her friend. "Mmmm" she moaned into my mouth.

"Like that." Kristina said quietly. "Just... do what you want."

I sat up. One hand still under Linh's shirt. Not reaching for her tits yet, but running my hands softly over the areas I know get her worked up. Her love handles, her navel. My free hand fell in her lap and started kneading the inside of her thigh through her jeans.

We continued on like that for a minute until I laid back, pulling Linh along with me. Both of my hands ran up and down her back, each time pushing her shirt up a little more, all the while we continued to make out.

Not much time passed before I reached her bra and I quickly unclasped it. The straps fell to her sides and my hands followed. I could hear her moan when my thumbs found her tits. Her breasts weren't very big. In fact, she had trouble finding bras in her size since most stores don't carry anything smaller than A cup. But I still loved them, especially how sensitive her nipples were.

I started to move Linh's shirt up to her shoulders. I wasn't expecting to take it off completely, I just wanted to get it further out of the way, but Linh backed out through the top. I took advantage of this and pulled her up so I could suck on her tits. She wrapped her arm around my head and pulled me closer. "That's so good."

As I was running my tongue on and around her tit, I could feel movement next to us on the bed. With my lips still wrapped around Linh's nipple, I looked over and saw Kristina staring at what I was doing with my mouth, her own mouth hanging open and eyes filled with desire. Our eyes met and she blushed, but she smiled at me before returning her gaze to what I was doing.

I decided to make a show of it and opened my mouth wide, letting Kristina see what I was doing with my tongue. Then I took her nipple between my teeth and pulled on them. "Uuuuuuuhn!" Linh moaned on top of me.

"Does it feel good?" Kristina whispered. Her voice dripped with lust.

I could feel Linh's hair bob over my head as she nodded. "Yeeeeeah."

"Does he do that a lot? Do you like her boobs, Jack?" Did she have confidence issues? Kristina's breasts weren't much bigger than my girlfriends from what I could tell.

"I love them. I can turn her on so easily with them."

"Don't say that," Linh weakly protested. "You make me sound so naughtyeeeeuhhh" I pulled on one of her tits and returned my attention to them fully.

With my free hand, I began to slowly start tracing circles down her back until I reached the top of her jeans. She always wore jeans and they were always tight. So even after a few tugs, they barely moved an inch down her ass. In this awkward position I had to use both hands to hands to undo the button on her jeans. Once that was done, I returned my hands to their positions; one on the breast I wasn't sucking, and the other yanking down her jeans until her panty-covered ass was exposed.

Linh wasn't allowed to have sexy underwear. No way would her conservative parents allow that. But I always liked what she wore. They all had some cute design, like pink panties with small red hearts or a bright pastel rainbow. I don't know what she was wearing then, but I slid my hand under them and started groping her ass. My hand at her breast joined my other hand on the opposite cheek; squeezing them, pushing them together, pulling them apart. Little by little my fingers inched closer until I ran the middle finger of my right hand up her slit. "Mmmmmm" came the high pitched moan over my head.

abcdiablo
abcdiablo
97 Followers